They Walk Among Us Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

Nevanka's body collapsed back down on the bed, small tremors raced through her muscles. Baldomr knew she needed a break so he slid up next to her and held her tired body in his arms. While she rested her head on his chest she fought to control her breathing. She was utterly confused on what to do next. Even if she had the strength, which she didn't, what could she possibly do that would match what he did.

"Baldomr -- I don't -- I don't know what...," she told him as she tried to catch her breath.

"You don't have to say anything, just rest awhile," he said as he stroked her silky hair.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she allowed herself to snuggle closer to Baldomr. She was slightly mesmerized by the rise and fall of his chest, her head slowly rocking with it. It was comforting and began to lull her to sleep slightly.

"Baldomr," Nevanka whispered.

"Yes Nevanka,"

"Is this what it's supposed to be like?" she asked him.

"I'm not sure I understand the question. Supposed to be like what?" Baldomr replied.

Nevanka rose up on her elbow and gazed into his eyes. "Is this what it's supposed to be like when you fall in love?" Nevanka asked her eyes full of hope.

"No Nevanka. This is not what it's like to fall in love. When you fall in love, it will be ten times better," Baldomr told her.

"I -- I think I might -- love you Baldomr," she told him and then leaned down and kissed him deeply.

They kissed each other for what seemed an eternity when Baldomr broke away and nuzzled her neck. Nevanka spread her legs out again, inviting her new lover to climb on top of her and do what men needed to do. Baldomr continued to confuse her as he reached over and pulled her legs closed again, he had no plans on rushing anything.

"I understand Baldomr. Would you like me to -- you know -- use my mouth on you?" she asked softly.

He said nothing as he continued to plant soft kisses along her neck so Nevanka fell back on the only experience she ever had. As she wrapped her hand around his cock, her amazement returned when she felt the bulbous head against her palm.

"Um, what I meant to say was, would you like me to suck your cock? I really like to suck cock and you can -- um -- shoot your cum in my mouth. I really enjoy -- um -- I like to swallow cum," she said nervously.

Baldomr pulled away from her neck and looked at her with a puzzled look. Only one thought had gone through his mind, 'her late husband was not only a pig, but a sexual deviant also'.

"Nevanka I don't think you understand. You don't..." he tried to say.

"I'm sorry. I can do it better really. I want to suck your big fucking cock. Please fuck my mouth and then you can use my -- um -- cunt -- as long as you want," she told him quickly but did not look at him. She was too embarrassed at her language.

"Stop it Nevanka. Now, as I was trying to say, you don't have to do those things ever again. Making love to someone does not involve you being a sexual slave or a pub whore. What it does involve is learning each other's pleasures and since you haven't caught on yet, I enjoy giving pleasure as much as I do receiving it," he told her.

"Yes Baldomr, I'm sorry," she replied but still avoiding his gaze.

Baldomr held her chin, lifted her face up, and then kissed her softly. When she wrapped her arms around his neck, he fell backwards, effectively pulling her on top of him. As she lay on top of his muscular form, Nevanka ran her fingers through his thick hair and kissed him back so hard that Baldomr had to roll his head to one side to avoid being hurt.

Nevanka slid slowly down his body, just as he had done with her earlier. When she began sucking his nipple Baldomr raised his head and tried to correct her behavior once more.

"Nevanka, I told you before you don't have to do that," he said as he pulled on her arms.

"I know I don't have to anymore Baldomr. I'm going to do it because I want to now, please," she said as she stroked his face.

When he didn't reply, she continued her slide down his body. Her new lover shivered with passion as she left soft kisses along his chiseled abdomen. When she was finally between his now out stretched legs she raised his blood-laden cock up and ran her wet lips up the length of it. As her lips reached the head she could taste his pre-cum that was leaking out of the tip.

The taste of it surprised Nevanka. The small dollop of cum that rested on her tongue was not salty, as she had assumed it would be. Instead, it had a sweet flavor as if she was sucking on a piece of candy. Nevanka placed her lips over the head again and flicked her tongue across the leaking hole. This caused Baldomr to let out a low moan as the sensation ran through his groin.

When Nevanka heard the moans, she knew he was pleased by her actions and to his credit, left his hands at his side. Too many times, had her late husband grabbed a handful of hair and forced her head down until she choked.

Nevanka separated her lips and allowed her head to drop down. The taste, the texture and definitely the size was something she had never experienced. To the once battered woman, it was as if she was performing this simple act for the first time. Due to the size of him, she could only fit about half of his cock in her mouth; she used her hand on the rest of the hard muscle.

"Oh my God Nevanka, you better not do that too long," Baldomr told her as she repeated the motion repeatedly.

Each time she pulled the member out, she sucked in more of his leaking cum. She wondered for a moment if she could become addicted to his sweet tasting cream. The longer she bobbed her head the more slick his cock had become with spit. This assisted her actions with her fist and she doubled her strokes with her slippery hand. She then tensed as she felt his hand on her hair.

Baldomr caressed her hair slowly as he lay there. He needed to touch her, to feel the softness of her hair. When he felt her tense up he quickly moved his hand to her arm and stroked the supple skin. When he did this, he felt her relax and continue the exquisite oral manipulation of his throbbing cock. Baldomr was thinking that he should stop this soon or he wouldn't be able to stop this at all.

Nevanka was confused when Baldomr grabbed her arms and pulled her up and away from his cock. When she was face to face with him, she looked at him with a worried look.

"Was I doing it wrong? I thought you were enjoying it Baldomr," she asked.

"That's the problem, I was enjoying it a little too much," he replied.

Nevanka smiled at the comment. She wasn't used to having a man enjoy himself and then wanting it to stop. In an instant, her smile faded as she was pulled further upward. Now that Baldomr had her in a good position, he allowed her to slide back down until the tip of cock was placed against the inflamed lips of her vagina. When she felt the tip start to enter her, she again looked at him with a confused look.

"I don't understand, I should be the one on the bottom. That's how it's...," she said as Baldomr silenced her with a kiss.

Nevanka's mind was reeling from the overload of sensations that ran through her as his cock slid deeper and deeper inside her. This was not the first time she had a hard cock inside her, but it was the first time a man had done it with care. She was intrigued by the fact she was on top, it gave her more control over the act and a world of new feelings inside her pussy.

As Baldomr slowly rocked his cock inside her, he softly ran his fingertips over the hard little buds on her breasts. This small act caused Nevanka to moan into his open mouth as they continued to kiss. To Nevanka it was as if she was a virgin and learning to make love all over again. Even though the monster she had married never really made love to her at all.

When Nevanka thought she had all of him buried inside her, Baldomr broke the kiss they shared and slowly put pressure on her now sweaty breasts. As she was lifted off his body a little, he broke into a little smile.

"If I'm correct in my assumption, I believe that you're going to enjoy this," he told her as he began pushing her up to a seated position atop of him.

"I don't understand Baldomr. What is it you want me to...?" she asked.

Nevanka's eyes grew larger as the realization of what was happening took hold. She also knew that she didn't have all of him inside her as she previously thought. When she was fully erect, she had the sudden fear that the deeply embedded cock would rip her apart. Her mouth hung open and she tried to scream but nothing came out, all she could do was pant as the pain subsided.

When Baldomr saw she was starting to calm down, he lowered his hands to her hips and began rocking her back and forth. This caused his cock to move inside her, but not in and out but a completely new motion that took her by surprise.

"Oh God Baldomr -- what are you doing to me. I never realized I could have this many emotions all at once. I feel so -- oh God -- I feel so full," she whimpered.

By moving her hips back and forth, Nevanka found out that in this position she was rubbing her clit. He was making her feel good with not only his cock but with his body as well. Taking a chance, she placed her hands on his chest and began rocking herself against him. When Baldomr saw this, he moved his hands back up to her breasts and continued his manipulation of her nipples.

It had only taken a few minutes of the wanted abuse to bring her to the brink of the second orgasm of her life. When she looked down at his loving face, she knew he was close too. Was it possible that he couldn't control the feelings as little as she could? In that single moment, time stood still, and she knew what she wanted in life. She wanted this loving man to cum inside her, to give her a baby and claim her as his, not just as a wife -- but as an equal.

"Baldomr, I want to -- I want you to..." she tried to say.

"I know Nevanka, its ok to let go. It's ok to cum dear," Baldomr replied.

"Yes I'm going to cum but, I want you to..." That was all she could say as the orgasm took over her body. When it did, her muscles tightened around Baldomr's cock and milked him over the edge with her.

Nevanka screamed out again and startled Cilka for the second time that night. When she heard Baldomr scream with her, she thought to herself, 'if this keeps up I might have to move down stairs to get some sleep.

Nevanka's body went into overload mode as she felt his hot cum shoot inside her. There was no way she could prevent the stop of her bodily functions as she went unconscious and collapsed against Baldomr. He quickly moved out of the way as her body came crashing down. As he held her, he could tell she was alive -- for a moment he was a little worried. He gently stroked her back as she lay against him, enjoying the sensation of having her body next to his.

Baldomr knew that he had found his soul mate, one that he could live with, grow old with. Would it ever be possible that he could also share the one thing he desperately needed to share? The deep secret he had to live with until his dying day. Werewolves are real and they walk among us.

Summer, 1944, Western area of Slovakia.

Toncek Dvorska and his wife Marta set the bags they were carrying down by a fallen tree and sat down. Their four-year-old son, Luka, curled up next to his mother and sighed at the welcome rest. They had been walking for hours and it was starting to get dark. Toncek knew they had to continue, it wasn't safe staying out in the open like this. The resistance safe house was not too far away and they had to get there so they could get supplies and rest for the next leg of the journey.

"Momma, my legs are starting to hurt. Why can't we just sleep out here tonight?" Luka asked.

"I already told you sweetheart. Daddy is trying to get us to the nice people that will help hide us for a little while. If we stay out here, we might be seen by the bad people in black and they will take you away from us," Marta told her son.

Toncek leaned over and brushed the hair out of Luka's face.

"It will be alright Luka, we don't have much further to go. After we rest for a bit, I'll give you a pony ride the rest of the way. The nice woman that lives in the house is supposed to be a really good baker and I bet she has a lot of cookies just for you," he said.

After resting for a half hour, Toncek leaned down in front of his son so he could climb on his back. When he was confident that his son was holding on, he picked up two of the bags and Marta put the backpack on. Toncek looked at the map and turned towards his wife.

"We only have a few miles left to go dear. We don't get another break till we reach the safe house," he said.

"I'll be fine dear, you know I'm stronger than I look," Marta said with a laugh.

"Yes I know, maybe you should carry everything and I'll just walk behind you," he joked with her.

"Don't start with me Toncek, you know the rules," Marta replied sternly.

Toncek smiled and started walking towards their next stop. With any luck they would be there within an hour and then they could rest for a few days. When they were about a half a mile from the house, Marta reached forward and grabbed Toncek's arm. When he turned around he saw the look on his wife's face. He had only seen that look a few times before, but he knew right away what the problem was.

"You sense something don't you Marta," he told his wife.

"Up ahead of us I think, maybe from the safe house," she replied quietly.

"Marta, it could just be Titiana and nothing more," Toncek said, trying to calm his wife down.

"I don't think so. I think she might have company, I sense there's something wrong," she whispered.

"Poppa are we there yet?" Luka asked as he was waking up.

"Almost little one, almost," he told him.

"I think I should go and check it out before we go any further Toncek. We can't risk it with Luka being so weak," she told him.

Toncek put his son down and pulled Marta away from him.

"And I can't risk loosing you. You know what your father told you before he died. You must never be discovered, it's too dangerous," he said to his wife.

"I remember. It was the same thing that Grandfather Baldomr told me. You don't need to remind me of my responsibility, but look at your son. He can't go anymore and we can't stay out here without being discovered. I'll go see what's going on and then come back for you two. You have to trust me," Marta told him as she cupped the side of his face.

Marta kissed her husband and quickly walked away from her family. She had sensed danger ahead and there was no way she was going to risk the safety of her family. For the past few months the German Army, along with the SS squads, have been questioning anyone they suspect. The resistance forces were always careful to keep a low profile, but they never knew when or where they would be stopped and questioned.

She had joined the resistance a few years ago when one of her friends approached her on the subject. She never used her gift to kill others, but her heightened senses came in helpful to alerting others of danger and getting through enemy lines. She received word that the SS were looking for the Dvorska family but her informant told her no matter what, they want the child taken alive.

The decision to escape to America was an easy one for the Dvorska's. If the Nazi's ever captured either her or her child alive the consequences would be devastating. Even if she wouldn't turn on others, her child could be corrupted to use his gift for evil. Even to the point of killing his human father. She could never allow that to happen, and would do anything to prevent it.

**********

Titiana Sekerija fought against the ropes that bound her to the top of her dining room table. The gag that was placed in her mouth prevented her from screaming at the large SS Major who was busy, beating her husband. Wolfgang Gruber backhanded Dario for the eighth time in the past half hour and was growing tired of his refusal to answer his questions.

"Now Dario, I wish you would just tell me where the Dvorska's are. My last report had them traveling this way, but we haven't been able to locate them. Have they already been through and we missed them?" Gruber asked.

"I've already told you Major, I have no idea who the Dvorska's are. We are a simple family and we mind our own business," Dario said quietly,

"Then why do you have a trap door under that rug over there? Is that so you and your lovely wife can mind your own business without being seen?" Gruber asked and then slammed his fist into Dario's stomach.

While Dario coughed up blood, Titiana tried desperately to break free of her bindings and help her husband. Gruber knew he was going to get the information sooner or later, but how much work would he have to go through first. Then he turned to look at Dario's wife and thought of a new tactic.

"It seems you have high tolerance to pain Dario. It is either that, or your life means nothing to you, and you are willing to die to protect the Dvorska's. I wonder if your lovely wife shares the same sentiments?" he said and walked over to the bound woman.

"Please don't, I've already told you everything I know which is nothing. She doesn't know anything either. Please leave her alone," he pleaded with the SS Major.

Gruber looked down at the gagged woman. She was obviously upset at the interrogation of her husband. Her hair on the side of her head was soaked with tears. He motioned for his assistant to move over to Dario, as he pulled a small pocketknife out of his coat.

"Hello Fraulein. You will have to excuse my manners for not coming over sooner and introducing myself, my name is Wolfgang. It is a pleasure meeting such a lovely creature out here in the middle of the wilderness," he said in an overly polite tone.

Titiana struggled and then looked at her husband. When he tried to break free of his ropes the German guard slammed his rifle butt down on Dario's forearm, effectively breaking it. As he screamed out in pain, Gruber glared at his assistant.

"Please, Hans. How can I question his wife if he is making all that noise?" he said sarcastically.

"Forgive my companion, he knows little about civility. Now where were we, oh yes, your beauty. Dario must be a very lucky man to have acquired a woman like you. I too am a very lucky man, but alas, my wife is nowhere near your stunning splendor," he said as he cut the buttons off the front of her dress.

Once he had the dress open, he placed the knife between her skin and her bra strap and pulled up. As the material gave away to the blade, Titiana let out a moan through her gag.

"I'm sorry Fraulein, you are trying to say something," he said as he pulled the gag out of her mouth.

"Please -- we don't know anything about the people you're looking for. Just let us go," she pleaded.

"It seems your husband cares nothing for his life. I wonder if he cares about your virtue. It would be a shame to live the rest of your life, knowing that your husband is not as good a lover as you previously thought," Gruber told her as he cut her panties open.

"Oh God -- please don't. I'll do anything, but please not this," Titiana pleaded with her captor.

"You see Hans all you have to do is find the right button -- and then push," he said as he jammed his thumb against her clit.

"Now Fraulein, would you be so kind as to tell me the whereabouts of the Dvorska family," Gruber said.

"We have no idea. Even if you rape me the answer will be the same," she whimpered.

"I think dear girl that you'll find..." Gruber started to say and then turned towards the door.

Wolfgang Gruber turned his head slowly as if trying to pick up a sound too faint to hear. After a few moments he looked back down at Titiana.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers