Thicker than Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, that's what I'm talking about," he snapped. "...You and your smart assed mouth. You know very well that your sister is very smart. She just didn't do well in a traditional academic environment. The students in all of those classes both in high school and in college alienated her and made the classroom a hostile learning situation. Mindy stopped attending classes to protest society's discrimination against over-weight Americans."

"How exactly did they do that," I asked. "In most of my classes, people who were over-weight simply didn't get asked out. Or maybe they got talked about a little bit. Everyone got talked about, Dad. White kids talked about black kids and vice versa. Smart kids talked about stupid kids and vice versa. I got picked on too, Dad. Every time I walked into a classroom, I had guys staring at my ass or my chest and the rude ones even told me what they wanted to do to me. It's a part of growing up. You have to develop a tougher shell and let the shit that doesn't matter just slide off. Kids who wear glasses get called four eyes. It's not wonderful; it's just life."

"Well, Mindy's artistic soul couldn't handle it," he said.

"Yeah, Mindy's an artist alright," I mumbled. There was simply no way I was going to let my fat whore of a sister move in with me and fuck every guy I dated. Since I no longer lived at home, my word on the subject was final; I thought.

Two days later, my mom was over at my apartment. She actually asked me why I had my computer and my office set-up in Mindy's room. She showed it to my dad when he picked her up. He looked at me and told me that since Mindy would probably move in over the weekend, he'd help me move my computer desk and office furniture into my room and put the rest in storage. I needed to break down the computer by Friday so we could move the furniture because he didn't know much about computers.

I just laughed at him. He looked at me and then back at my mom. "Our generation isn't as well-versed in technology as yours is," he said. "So sue me."

I went and looked through my papers. "Dad, take a look at this," I said. He looked at the paper I handed him.

"It looks like a lease," he said.

"It is," I said. He was smiling about getting it right. "Whose name is on it?" I asked.

"Yours," he said.

"Do you see any other name on that lease?" I asked.

"Nope," he said. "Are you going to add Mindy's name to it?"

"Nope," I spat right back.

"What's your point here Cynthia?" he asked.

"Dad, when I lived at home, I abided by your rules," I said. "Now I live on my own. This isn't your house Dad. You don't get to make the decisions here. I'm sorry but Mindy is not moving in with me."

He looked at me for a long time. Then he looked back at my mom. "Let's go Brenda," he said. "We'll have to break the news to Mindy gently. Maybe we'd better take her out for pizza. This is going to be a hard one. She had her heart set on this."

He looked back at me. "Cindy, why the hell did you lead the poor girl on like this? You know she's had one set back after another. Then you go dangling a prize in front of her and snatch it away at the last minute. That's no way to treat your sister. She'd never do anything like that to you."

* * * * * *

Tim

I remember the first time I saw Mindy. I work as an industrial engineer, but I was doing some research for a side project. I've always had an interest in traditional metallurgy, which seems strange to some people. I guess they see it as a case of me taking my work home with me. It probably does seem weird that after working all day on processes to make car parts out of mostly steel, I go home and want to learn to make other things out of steel but that's me.

The two disciplines are completely different, of course. At work, we have all of the latest and greatest computer controlled inspection and machining equipment. We can go straight from design to the production floor without ever leaving the office. I can make ten prototypes of a product I've designed in a matter of minutes. Then they can be tested, inspected and proven out the same day.

When I'm messing around at home, making a single blade may take weeks and one mistake during the forging process can result in having to start all over again from scratch.

Before I digress too far, I was doing research on the process the Vikings used to make their swords and unfortunately I wasn't having much luck on the Internet. I found information on everything Viking related, including thousands of pages dedicated to Viking porn, but nothing on the subject of my research. So I had to go old school. I had to actually step into a library.

The first thing I saw when I stepped up to the desk to ask for directions towards what I was looking for was Mindy's smiling face. She was a big girl, a really big girl, but she carried it pretty well. She had really beautiful curly blond hair that was cut short and pushed away from her face. It made her look younger and brought out her eyes.

I was also mesmerized by the huge swellings on her chest. She directed me towards the section of the library where I'd find the things I sought. I didn't spend a lot of time thinking about her because I had very little time, but she had made an impression on me.

As a matter of fact, time was one of the things that worked against me. By the time I got off work every day at 5, I had only a couple of hours before the library closed at 7. Over the next few days it got to be a routine. I'd leave the office and dash to the library, where I'd have less than 90 minutes to study. It took only 2 days for us to get on a first name basis. By the third day she was bringing me coffee. I thought I would lose my library privileges though on Thursday when she caught me staring at her ass as she walked away.

I felt bad for the rest of that evening. It had been a typical male response. Mindy had a huge ass and had worn tight jeans that day that just seemed impossible for her to get into. She'd brought me a cup of coffee that was actually against the library's rules. And I'd repaid her by gawking at her rear end like I was a frat boy.

When she came around later to tell me that they'd be closing in twenty minutes, I tried to apologize.

"Mindy, I'm really sorry about before," I said nervously. "It was disrespectful and in very poor taste."

"Well, at least you apologized," she said. "Most of you guys just point and laugh. Some of them make circus jokes. You know...look at the elephant. I've probably heard every fat joke there is. Maybe I should just get a big tent to cover myself and..."

"I think you have the wrong idea totally about why I was staring at you," I said.

"So, why were you staring at my big fat ass then?" she asked.

Even as she asked the question she leaned over and it looked like her huge tits were going to spill out of her shirt. I got really nervous and it seemed like I broke out in a sweat.

"I...I...uhm," I babbled.

"Oh my God," she blurted out. "You liked it, didn't you?"

"I have to go," I said. I quickly got up, gathered my things and left without another word. Of course, I didn't go to the library on Friday or Saturday. Saturday would have been the one day that I could have gotten a lot done, since I didn't have to work. But my embarrassment kept me away.

I also stayed away on Monday and Tuesday of the following week. On Wednesday though, I quietly went back. I didn't stop by the desk though. I went in through the rear entrance and even sat at a different table. I stayed in the reference section and never went by the front desk.

About forty minutes into my visit, my luck ran out. Mindy was showing a section of books to two high-schoolers when she saw me out of the corner of her eye. She pointed out a shelf to them and made a beeline for my table.

"So...Tim," she said smiling. "How've you been?"

"Fine, I guess," I said.

"Where've you been?" she asked.

"I didn't think you'd want me here," I said.

"Tim, Honey, what I want doesn't matter. The sign outside says, "Public Library." I don't own the place. I just work here," she said. "Secondly, I love having you here. This was all just a misunderstanding. I was playing with you." She sat down at the table and pulled my head close to hers. "Tim, I liked having you look at my ass. It made me feel really good."

She pointed at the two high-schoolers at a table across the room. "Do you think I wouldn't like a break sometimes from idiots like those two?" She stuck her lower jaw out and started talking in a really grating voice. "Duh lookit duh whale...duh she's fat. Duh hee duh hee!"

I had to laugh at her imitation. "So then I meet a great looking guy, who looks at me with real interest. I actually caught you staring at my ass. I got a little bit too happy, Tim. I didn't mean to chase you off. I was trying to reel you in. So don't go disappearing on me again."

I smiled as she got up and went back to work. A few days later, I was done with my research. I went to the library anyway. "Why don't you have any books, Tim?" asked Mindy.

"I'm kind of done with my research," I said. Her face fell.

"So why are you here, then?" she asked, sadly.

"I've kind of gotten used to seeing you," I said. "It just wouldn't be a good day if I didn't get my Mindy fix, before I go home."

Her smile lit up the room. Then she looked at me and started whispering again. "You know you could always just ask me out," she said. "I'm pretty sure I'd say yes."

"Mindy, uhm would you...?" I began.

"YES!" she screamed before I could even finish asking her. Every head in the library turned towards us. "Shhhhh!" she said pointing her finger at me as if I'd been the one who screamed.

That Friday evening, I picked Mindy up at her apartment and we went to dinner and a movie. I had a really nice time and I hoped that she did as well. I didn't have the best dating history, so I was on my Ps and Qs. I tried to be a perfect gentleman, but I got the impression that Mindy was expecting something else.

There was a delightful tension between us as we stared at each other across the table at dinner. We had a nice conversation and I got to know more about her. I even convinced her to talk about her family a bit. She seemed reluctant to talk about them.

"Mindy, I'm sorry," I told her. "I guess I've been asking you questions because I really want to get to know you better. A lot of the things about us come from our interactions with our close family members. Your personality and likes and dislikes are all influenced by things that happened to you while you were growing up. And maybe I'm moving too fast, but I kind of hoped that someday I'd get to meet them."

She looked at me as if I'd stuck a cattle prod up her ass. "What do you mean?" she asked in abject shock.

"Sorry," I said again. I was sure that I'd misjudged things between us. "I guess I should have expected that."

"What the hell are you talking about Tim?" she asked sharply. "What do you mean? Tell me exactly what you meant about meeting my family."

"It's no big deal," I said. "We just have different ideas about where this is heading and..."

"Where do you think it's heading, Tim?" she asked.

"Look Mindy, You don't have to get upset," I said. "I can take you home. I see now that you were just being polite when you accepted my invi..."

"Tim, shut up and answer my God damned question," she snapped. "Where did you think we were heading?"

"Mindy, you're so nice and..." I began but paused. "I guess I'd hoped that we were headed for a relationship type of situation and..."

"You and me?" she said smiling. "In a relationship? Like us together?" she laughed.

"Okay, maybe it was kind of stupid," I said. She reached across the table and grabbed my hand.

"Tim, it wasn't stupid at all," she said. "It's the best idea I've ever heard of."

"But you don't know anything about me, yet," I said. "My house is messy and I snore and..."

"I know how to clean," she said. "And I love snoring. I'd love to hear yours. That's the sign of people who are comfortable with each other and can just be themselves. No one is perfect, Tim. Maybe someday, I'll have to worry about running around in just a T-shirt and panties in front of you."

The thought of it sent all of the blood rushing from one of my head to the other and I gripped her hand tighter. She smiled and looked into my eyes then, though I couldn't tell what the hell she was looking for.

"Tim, when I run around like that, I don't wear a bra, either," she said smiling. I imagined her big boobs moving under the T-shirt and my pants got even tighter. She smiled even more broadly and continued torturing me. "Most of the time you can see my nipples through the shirt," she said. I almost came in my pants thinking about it.

* * * * * *

Mindy

Tim is my dream man brought to life. From the first time he stepped into my library, I knew he was special. He's very shy around women, but he's a great guy. He's very good looking and very nicely built too. Most of the time, guys like him don't even look at me twice. I'm twenty eight years old and have never had a steady boyfriend. I have lots of men in my life but they're all borrowed.

I guess basically, to be honest, I'm a slut. I'm that fat girl that all the men fuck, but none of them want to date. Yep, I'm that booty call girl, in my case, that big booty call girl, who does the things that their wives and girlfriends won't.

I guess I've gotten used to the way things have been over the years. I never had one fucking date in high school. A younger friend of my dad's was invited to one of our family barbecues. He spent the entire day looking at my younger sister. Just before he had to leave, he came over and asked to take me to my prom. I was over the moon. I also felt great about taking something from my bitch of a little sister. I actually had two younger sisters, but only one that I hated.

Lindy was the youngest. She was okay. She didn't get in my way much. I think she started doing drugs when she was only twelve. Most of the time she was spaced out and trying to hide from everyone. She never tried to compete with me for that most vital of commodities, our parent's attention. Lindy also looked like a walking skeleton. Looking at her was just hard.

But Cindy, oh no; I hated that bitch from the first breath she drew. She was supposed to be my little sister. Sisters were supposed to look alike and act alike and talk alike and basically be alike. That bitch obviously never saw the Patty Duke show. The bitch was supposed to be mini me. But she couldn't even do that right.

Cindy fucked everything up. She was thin, first off. And I think she did it just to spite me. By her being thin or well built, it automatically made me "the fat one." Then, when she started school, she became, "the pretty one." No matter what our parents thought, all of the boys in the school loved Cindy. They barely even noticed me. And when they did notice, it was always fat jokes.

To top it off, Cindy had the nerve to be smart. I think she busted her ass in school, doing homework and studying and all of that shit just to make people think that she was smarter than I was. Anyone with a brain should have been able to figure out that since we were from the same family, we should be equally smart. I think that she was just pretending to be smart to make me look bad.

Thank God for my Dad who pointed out that the reason Cindy got better grades than me was because I was at a higher grade level so the work was harder. I don't understand why people shook their heads when he said that because it sounded perfectly logical to me.

I just made it my purpose in life to take away anything Cindy had and liked. I also did my best to get her in trouble whenever possible. I hated Cindy with a passion.

My first date was not the magical affair that I'd expected either. We got to the hall and he quickly deposited me in a chair along the back wall and proceeded to dance with and talk to other girls there. Halfway through the dance, I heard two other girls gossiping about how my father had paid him to take me to the prom.

We left a lot sooner than I'd expected to. And he seemed really unhappy in the car. He was mumbling constantly and getting angrier.

"What are you so upset about?" I asked. "Isn't my dad paying you enough?"

"It's not you honey," he said, smiling at me. "It's that bitch I was dancing with. She spent the whole night getting me heated up and then just skipped out on me. I think I'm going to have blue balls. I hate bitches like that. The least she could have done was to give me a blow job."

"I'd give you a blow job," I said. "If I knew what a blow job was. Or how to do it."

He turned the car around so fast that he left rubber marks on the road. The next thing I knew we were parked in a darkened area of the park. He was talking to me in a really nice voice. His whole manner towards me had changed.

He put his arm around me and it made me feel very special. It was different from the way my mother and father made me feel when they hugged me. After a few moments, I felt his fingers on my breasts. It just felt strange. Not bad but strange. He pulled the shoulders of my dress down and I didn't resist. I knew about sex but at 18, had never even been kissed. All I knew was that I wanted to do things with him and spend time with him so anything he wanted to do was fine with me.

When he pulled my breasts out of my bra, he gasped.

"Oh my fucking God," he said. "You have the biggest, nicest titties I've ever seen." That was like poetry to my ears. I started to get wet downstairs. I was in shock. It was as if I was finally alive.

He started to lick and suck my nipples and sparks shot through me. "Mindy are you a virgin?" he asked. I just nodded. He pulled down his pants and pulled my face towards his dick. "Suck it!" he ordered. As I licked and sucked it he told me what he liked and how to do it. When he came, I wasn't ready for it and I gagged trying to get my head away from him.

"That was really fucking good," he gushed, still out of breath. He was rubbing my tits and had moved one hand down and inside of my panties.

"Want me to do it again?" I asked. He nodded his head so fast I thought it was going to come off. At the end of that evening, I had sucked him off until he couldn't get hard anymore. I was still a virgin but only because he was afraid of my dad. Little did I know that I wouldn't be for much longer, because several of my classmates had wandered past our car and seen what was going on inside.

A few of the boys in my class made it a point to accidentally run into me over the summer. I learned a lot about men that summer. I learned that men who were already engaged or going with other girls, would come and spend time with me. But they'd only do it in places or in cases where no one we knew would ever find out.

If I saw them or waved at them when their friends were around, they'd pretend they hadn't seen me, or even make fun of me. But as soon as they got away from their friends, they'd call me. When we were alone, they'd do anything I asked them to do, as long as it got them between my legs. By the time I went away to college, I knew the game.

College was, of course, a disaster. I'd never been a disciplined student. I was never the kind of person who studied or did their assignments without being forced. So once I got out on my own and was thrown into an environment where no one forced me to do anything, I just went wild. I was lucky if I made it to class once a week.

I basically majored in something other than the subjects I took. I pretty much majored in fucking. By the time I went back home for Thanksgiving weekend, I didn't have a virgin orifice anywhere on my body.

123456...8