Things Happen: Next Generation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa leaned down and put a breast on his lips. Frank quickly opened his mouth and accepted her nipple and surrounding skin. He began to raise his hands.

"Uh-huh," she warned him, slapping at one hand. "No touching. You just enjoy."

She looked down and saw his cock fully erect, throbbing like she hadn't seen it throb in years. She let him suck her breasts for another minute or two, stroking his cock with one hand.

Then she leaned back and looked towards the bedroom door. A female face peered around the corner. Lisa used her finger to signal the woman to come in.

Shelby, completely naked, entered the room without a sound.

Lisa stroked Frank a couple more times, then slid off the bed and let Shelby take her place. They pulled it off flawlessly.

Shelby's little hand wrapped around her father's cock. Then she lowered her head and prepared to do something she had only dreamed of ever doing. She slid her tongue up and down the length of his shaft, circling the tip a couple times. Frank moaned when she finally put her lips around him and bit lightly. Soon, the cock was striking the back of her throat and Shelby's lips were pressed against the course hair surrounding his cock.

Her head began to bob up and down on the shaft. Lisa looked on in amazement, tentatively rubbing her clit at the sight. She never thought they'd be able to get this far without Frank realizing what was happening. And she knew Shelby had more in store for him.

Shelby got on the bed and straddled her father's legs. She was prepared to slap his hands away, but they didn't budge. Lisa moved next to the bed and leaned over towards Shelby.

"Are you ready to fuck now?" She wanted the voice to seem to be coming from Shelby. It must have worked.

"Yes. Please, let me cum!" Frank begged.

Shelby positioned her pussy over his cock and guided it in place. Her heart raced at the thought of fucking her father. But she wanted both him and Lisa to be happy. She was just doing her part...and she was extremely horny.

Frank felt his cock begin to slide inside the wet cunt.

"Oh my God, Lisa, you're so tight tonight."

Both women smiled as Shelby lowered herself onto him. When her ass rested on his legs she sat for a moment without moving. Then she began to fuck her father.

Lisa watched her daughter's lovely breasts bounce up and down in rhythm with her movements upon Frank's cock. She watched Shelby's ass flatten a little each time she sat on Frank's legs.

"That's it," Lisa urged him. "Fuck me with that thick cock."

"Yes! Yes!"

"Drive it deeper inside me."

"Ahh...God."

"Deeper. Harder"

The sounds of Shelby and Frank fucking amplified with each of Lisa's urgings. When she thought it was the appropriate time, she leaned down and placed her breast in Frank's open mouth. She could see the surprise on his face even with the blindfold on. He hesitated at first, certain that the woman on top of his cock wasn't capable of feeding him her breast.

Frank reached up with both hands and yanked off the blindfold.

He was met by two smiling faces.

"Shelby! I...I..."

"It's OK Frank," Lisa said. "I want you to keep going"

Shelby never slowed down. She reached down for her father's hands and placed them firmly on her young breasts. He intuitively played with them before stopping.

"Don't stop. Please," Shelby pleaded.

Frank pressed forward with his palms and compressed the breasts against his daughter's chest, then pulled on the nipples.

"Oh, yes. Harder."

Lisa was back on the bed again letting Frank suck and lick her nipples until they felt like they would burst. Her pussy screamed for attention.

"I want you to cum, Dad. Cum inside me," Shelby said.

He could only moan as he worked on Lisa's tits and felt his cock prepare to pour cum deep inside his daughter. He looked one last time at his two naked women, then felt his balls contract.

Lisa could tell he was ready to cum.

"Do it, hon. Cum for us."

Frank lifted his ass off the bed, grabbed Shelby by the hips, and let out a groan as he began to cum. Shelby played with her clit, eager to cum at the same time.

She felt the cum spurt against the inside of her cunt and lubricate the area even more than it already was. Before Frank was done, her orgasm shot from inside her stomach to the very core of her pussy.

She screamed out as each wave of her orgasm peaked. Between the squeezing of her nipples by Frank and her own rubbing of her clit, a second orgasm followed.

Finally, she fell on top of Frank. Lisa joined her and they kissed.

"God. You two...are wonderful," Frank panted.

They each kissed him.

"We're not done," Lisa said.

"You haven't cum yet, have you?" Shelby asked Lisa.

"Nope."

"Roll over."

Frank watched as Shelby moved between Lisa's legs.She's not going to...? Nah. She wouldn't...

Shelby's tongue lashed out at her mother's clit. Her hands lifted Lisa's body up to her face. Frank stared at the scene, not believing what he saw OR the fact his cock was twitching again.

Shelby lifted her head for a second. "She loves it when you bite her nipples."

With that she went back to nibbling on Lisa's clit. Frank took the hint, placed one of Lisa's nipples in his mouth and gnawed on it.

Lisa had almost cum while watching Frank and Shelby fuck. Now she had no reason to wait. Nor could she.

About the time Shelby's tongue was exploring the inside of her cunt and Frank had a breast in his mouth, she came.

"Oh, God! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Lisa's body stiffened, her back arched, and she gripped the covers. Shelby and Frank worked their mouths and tongues over every inch of Lisa's naked body. Lisa thought the orgasm would never end. Each bite of her nipple, each lick of her clit brought another sequence of unbelievable pleasure.

She had to roll away from her lovers to get them to stop. Her heavy breathing was the only sound until Shelby said, "Wow."

The threesome spent half an hour exploring each other. Every combination was tried a few times. But, eventually, both Lisa and Shelby were licking Frank's thickening cock. It soon got to the point where he couldn't distinguish between them. Each woman was an expert.

They alternated sucking him, trading hands at the base of his cock. No man, at any age, could resist the attention they gave him. It may have taken longer than he wanted, but Frank was ready to cum again.

It was Shelby who happened to have him in her mouth when the first spurt of cum came flying out of the tip. She swallowed some and allowed the rest to hit her face. She kept pumping the cock and let the next two shots hit her mother's face. In the end they were both licking cum from Frank's cock.

He fell back onto the bed totally exhausted, wondering what he had done to deserve this.

##

The continuation of this story will depend upon your feedback, as always.

12