All Comments on 'Third Person Ch. 02'

by Christian Black

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
She Sadly Broke Thier Agreement

He deserved better and should ask her to leave for a while!

Very nice touch and flow author.

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Hmm I have weird feeling about this

Maybe I'm reaching here and focusing on certain things the wrong way. Are the husband and Amanda the same person?

I know this isn't in the fantasy section but follow me for second. Both the husband and Amanda are speaking similarly and coming off vague. The wife hears something on the 3rd floor for a second time after Amanda leaves. After hearing the sound husband comes in and says he just got home. Yet she heard sounds from upstairs but not downstairs. Is this a weird magic thing where he is able to turn into a woman either by choice or not and that is the reason why it's so confusing for him and Amanda and how Amanda just happens to be the husbands perfect fantasy girl?

Think about how both the wife and Amanda seem to feel like they've meet before.

If this the direction this is going in then I'm fine with it. THis makes the story come off a little better in my opinion. Was just wondering.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Fascinating

I really like the fact that I have absolutely no idea where this is headed. However I am thoroughly enjoying the ride so far.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Marriage over!!

How could they be the same?? Amanda would have something unusual between her legs then!!

Who is in the attic?

I guess she needs to figure out just where she is and what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whoa! Too much too soon.

Interesting stuff here.

Could you please wait a while longer before posting chapter three. Rushing chapter two out like you did doesn't give a person time to absorb the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No respect, no marriage.

Dear sweet Phillip needs to grow a pair. Plain and simple. Stop letting her disrespect him, and if she won't, theres the door bitch!

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Interesting!

Though someone said slow down, I urge you to post chapter3.

I like the mystery and need to know what's in the attic.

You have my interest and while I wait I'll read some more of your stories.

My best regards

S-DesS-Desover 16 years ago
Mixed

I really enjoyed the beginning of this chapter, but it got a little confusing with the whole "ghost upstairs" thing. I liked the twist of her beginning to resent her husband's treatment of the situation, but it was so sudden and unexplained that it took away from the overall impact. There is some very good ideas and writing here, it was just a little off for me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a waste time of time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous