Getting an Education

Story Info
Husband learns lesson from lovely lesbians.
18.2k words
4.25
42.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the usual rules apply. Nobody under eighteen. No relation to reality. Its a fantasy! Be nice in your comments. This is way way over the top. You have been warned.

*****

"No, no, no...you're doing it all wrong!" Pat said. I tried to make corrections, to do it the way she wanted, but it seemed like I just never got it right. I guess I just don't have the knack for cunnilingus, as no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to satisfy my wife. Pat never seemed to enjoy my ministrations.

"Thanks for trying, let's just forget it for tonight." She was in no way going to forget my inability. She regretted marrying me for the umpteenth time. She could have married her first boyfriend Steven. Should-a, could-a, would-a...oh well. What's done, is done.

"Calvin" she said. "We have to talk...I want a separation. I...we haven't been happy for a long, long time. I can see that you are trying, so I'm not asking for a divorce yet. But I'm tired. I'm really tired of the arguments. I don't want to hear it any more. I'm tired picking up after your ass all the time. I... I want to take a break, a little vacation from each other."

"What about our vacation down to Jamaica? We...I have been looking forward to it for a while." I asked hopefully. Her face was a mask of... hatred? Annoyance? Definitely not love, like or even a trace of respect. If her expression was true, then our union was already destroyed. I guess I just didn't want her to go, as I still held out a slim hope, as I still loved her. The love was one way though. At least it seemed that way.

"I've decided to take my sister, not you.. I'm sorry, but the thought of being cooped up with you down there for three weeks. Forget it! It is my vacation, I won it at my job." She intoned. She really didn't give a shit about MY feelings at all.

"But you're my WIFE. We're supposed to be together. How can we work things out If you pull this little stunt? Do you want a divorce?" I asked her sincerely.

"Cal, I'm going to make this simple. I'll use small words. I WANT A BREAK. I am going. You are not. I'm not sure about divorce yet. Get the fuck over it. I want you to look for an apartment. For you. I want you out. So get the fuck out! Three weeks is plenty of time to find a place." She had the claws out now.

"For how long? FOREVER? I thought you just wanted a vacation break. Now it's goodbye?" I was stunned. Who was this woman who looked just like my wife? Or had things just degenerated to the point where we where no longer married, just cohabitating...Little more than roommates. She really didn't want me anymore, she was communicating that fact to me loud and clear.

"Why don't you go learn how to eat pussy? Get a book, rent a video. Google it. Ask a lesbian. I'm sick and tired of trying to teach you." She looked at me with those eyes of disgust. For her, I couldn't do anything right.

"What about counseling?"I asked.

"What about it?" She said.

"Well do you want to try it?"

"Maybe... I'll think about it." I could see her thinking, it will never ever happen.

"Pat..do you want to make love? It's been so long since we loved each other... I mean the flight is tomorrow... It will be a long time.." I was just hoping now. I was thinking this time might be the last time.

"No. No thank you. I'm tired. I just want to sleep." She turned away from me. In more ways than one, she had made her choices crystal clear. In a little while she was snoring lightly. I admired her bubble butt. She really had a great ass. Her tits, while not huge, were a very nice shape. I wasn't sure if they were C or D cup. Her nipples were always hard. I was pissed. At her, at myself, at the situation that I found myself in. I hated myself for loving her so much. It would be so much better if I didn't love the fucking bitch.

I had to pee. I got up, made my way to the bathroom. I didn't feel like getting back in bed. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I was getting a glass of milk when I almost tripped on something. I switched on the light. It was my wife's pocketbook. Damn thing was heavy. I had spilled things from her bag onto the floor. Her passport, reservations, lipstick, phone... Wait her phone was in the bedroom. What was this? It was new, I turned it on, it wasn't locked. I looked at the phone directory. This phone belonged to someone else, although it was identical to my wife's phone. She must have picked it up by mistake. Probably at her late sales meeting from this evening. She didn't even get home till ten pm. Who ever owned the phone might not even know it was gone. I called my phone, then realized it would wake up pat, I quickly turned down the ringtone.

I looked at the phone list once again. I looked at my phone - missed call from Pat Decker. Well, well. Too bad her married last name, my name, was Jones. So she's going back to her maiden name. Nothing says divorce like changing your name, right? I picked up the passport. Pat Decker. Had she legally changed her name back? Wow. I think you are required to use your legal name for your passport, so she was not using my name any more.

I had her phone in my hands. I decided to poke around in it. In the photo section, there were pics of her colleagues and co-workers. Many in embrace. Many, hell pretty much all of them seemed to be in hugs. Then there were the shirtless pics. Pool party? I was not invited apparently. Then there were the dick pictures. Big ones, little ones, black, brown, white, she had a whole file devoted to dicks. The only one I did not see was the dick attached to me. I sent ALL her pictures to my phone and my computer. Next I went to texts. She had lively conversations with all her male co-workers. Lots of innuendo and talk of getting together on Friday night. Fridays had been girls night out for years. I guessed she had been unfaithful for a long time. Ergo, the collection of penis photos. By the way, most of the cocks were up at attention, so I can guess how many blowjobs she was giving her male friends every week. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I checked the latest conversation. She texted Robert Dixon, "hey all ready for tomorrow? Got your passport? Miss you."

'MISS YOU?'-What the fuck?-I thought. Obviously does not miss me.

Robert replied, "yup all packed! Got passport and visa.You got tickets?

Remember, non transferable. Don't know why we're packing clothes to a clothing optional resort. We're going to be naked on the beach. I can't wait to buttfuck you again. What did you tell that worm husband of yours? Why don't you just divorce him?" he held me in such high regard. I was going to knock out his teeth, one at a time.

The thought occurred to me. WOW! she never, ever gave me her ass! I guess she gave her new man lots of things I would never ever get, and at this point, did I even want her ass? She might be a Petri dish of social diseases for all I know. As for the divorce, well... that appeared to be a certainty now. Almost a foregone conclusion.

She texted, "yes, I got the tickets. Lame husband told to move OUT. Lawyer said he would have less claim against the house if he left willingly. Plus he will make a bunch more payments if he thinks there is a possibility of us getting back together. He really does love me. Very inept in bed, but he does have a nice cock."

All of this was news to me. At least she liked my dick. What house payments? I had paid off the mortgage many years ago. The house had been mine before we met. Unless...had she refinanced and not told me? If so, where was the money? How did she refinance without my signature? That dirty fucking criminal bitch. I would have to go to the county court and find out what she did. Probably forged my signature. Perhaps I should be talking to the district attorney.

Robert: "as big as mine?"

Pat: "no, he's about nine inches, not close to your twelve. He is thick tho. Even thicker than your big long cock! I like to fuck him once in awhile."

Robert: "mercy fuck?"

Pat: "yup. And it is a nice dick. Just not as nice as yours!"

I was flabbergasted. Well. I guess I know where I stand now. I sent all the phone conversations to my phone. Not that it made any difference anymore, but I guess I would have lots of evidence of her total disregard for me that would figure in the divorce, which I now saw as almost a certainty.

I downloaded one of those surreptitious keystroke programs. It would run in the background, and send the info to me daily. Even if found, it looked like a word game. You could actually play it! I then activated the tracking program, just to keep track of her whereabouts. I put the phone back after removing all traces I was there. I was an IT guy after all. That was my old job. Before I started the business.

I looked at the itinerary, two tickets, one in her maiden name, one for Robert Dixon. There was only one room. I put the things back, then on impulse, I took pictures of all that on my cell phone. Something for the lawyer. I wept. I cried. I knew in my brain that the marriage was dead, but my heart wanted to run into the bedroom and try to convince her...what? To love me? Why? I'm not sure she ever loved me. I grabbed my jacket and my laptop and car keys. I left.

~~~~~~~~~~

I went over to her sister's house. I wanted to know if she was in on this or not. Her husband Wayne answered the door. He said, "Why are you here in the middle of the night?" He was not at all congenial.

I said, "Problems with the wife...Just curious, how are you going to cope with your wife going down to the islands for three weeks?" I asked.

"What are you talking about? She's not going anywhere! Lisa, could you come down here, right now!" Now he was ticked off. Lisa came in from the bedroom.

Lisa looked like she had just woke up. I got right to it. "Pat said she wanted a separation. She said she was taking you. Are you going?" I asked my sleeping sister in law. Her eyes were really wide all of a sudden.

"I'm SO sorry Cal. She wants me to cover for her. She's going with a guy from her job. That big black guy Robert. I am so very sorry." She at least had the decency to apologize. "I begged her to not go, to end the affair. She says that she is in love with him, and that she is not in love with you. She has lost all respect for you Cal. You're too damn nice for her." Her eyes were filled with tears.

"Thanks for being honest with me. It was very nice having you guys as in-laws. Goodbye." I hugged them both. I had tears in my eyes.

"You are always welcome in my house." My brother in-law was a prince. Although he was a bit too touchy-feely for me.

"Why don't you sleep here?"

asked Lisa.

"Thanks for the offer guys. I have a lot of things to process. But thank you!" I left the house. The goodbyes were heartfelt.

~~~~~~~~~

I needed a drink. Or ten. I drove into the city. Parked in a structure my company owned, so my car would not get towed. I started walking. I was just aimlessly walking. I saw a bar, 'Hole In the Wall'. Decided to get a drink or twelve. I went in. It was loud. It was dark. The place was filled with women. Ladies night? I wondered. There was an open seat at the bar. The bartender, also a woman, asked me what did I want.

"Top shelf bourbon, branch water back. DOUBLE." I replied.

"I like it when someone knows how to order, " she said. She had a nice smile.

"Thanks I guess." I replied.

"Why are you here?" Said a black woman to my left. She was very attractive.

"My wife's cheating on me. Thought I'd take my problems out for a swim." I answered.

"I'm so sorry!" She replied. She had very kind eyes.

"Hey, thank you, but it's not your fault. It's mine." I said.

"Why is it your fault? Did you beat her? I'm Karen by the way." Her body was rocking. Giant size boobs and a bubble butt, with a narrow waist. Her face was high cheekbones and dark eyes.

"No... Worse! I don't know how to eat pussy. I'm Calvin. Pleased to meet you," I extended my hand. She finally shook it. I'm not sure if she wanted to.

Karen was black as coal, very voluptuous, and she was smoking hot, hot, HOT. She was a walking wet dream. She had a large curvaceous ass, the kind of ass you just want to grab and squeeze the cheeks. Her breasts were very large, E cups easily, and her large hard nipples poked through bra and sweatshirt. Hard as diamonds. Quite a woman.

"Well Cal, you came to the right place to learn to suck pussy. This is a lesbian bar." I was a bit shocked.

"Really? I didn't know. I guess I really am clueless." I admitted.

"Cal, you really want to learn how to please a woman? I'm Beth." Beth was a very statuesque blonde with unbelievably blue eyes. She was wearing a bustier under a white semi-transparent top. Her nipples were very long and thick as my forefinger. She exuded sex. I thought I could smell her arousal, but I was in a room full of women. For that matter, it could have been Karen I was smelling, or even both women.

"Well, my wife says I'm very bad at it. Although, since she's going on vacation with her lover, I'm not sure it's going to make any difference. I mean..." I burst into tears. I knocked back my drink, "I'm so sorry, I'll be going now..." I was going to leave. I paid for my drink. "How much for a round for the bar?"

"$300 for the whole bar." Bartender replied.

"Ok, here's for the bar, and here's your tip." I laid down three hundred dollar bills, and a fifty for the bartender." Her eyes got big.

Many thanks came in as everyone got a free drink. The bartender asked for my keys.

I said, "Hey I only had one drink."

"Yes, but you are so sad. I'm worried about you. Here, have a bourbon on me. Please stay a while." What the fuck, why not. I didn't have any pressing engagement.

The bartender was talking to Karen in hushed tones. She came over, "Karen here has agreed to be your baby sitter. Give her a hundred bucks for her time."

"Hey, me too!" Said Beth. I peeled off a couple of big bills. Now I had two lesbian babysitters. What the fuck? But at least I had someone to talk to.

"Thank you for watching me. I do appreciate it." I felt very shitty.

Both women sorta grabbed my arms and took me to a table. They were good listeners. I recounted the whole story. They couldn't believe my wife could be so mean to me. So I showed them the pictures I took of the tickets and room reservations.

Beth said, "Cal, these reservations were made three months ago. LOOK at the dates. That means this was all pre planned. I hate to say it, but she's just using you for your money. There's no need for pussy eating lessons." She looked at me for my reaction.

"Woah, what if she's right? What if I really can't please a woman with my mouth? I've always relied on my dick to please women. I don't want to be one dimensional any more." A new crazy plan entered my drunken brain. It was a drunken, insane and stupid plan, but what the hell? I had nothing better to do.

"Karen, Beth...What if I paid you for your time and expertise. Who better than a lesbian to teach me how to please a woman? Will you both help me? Please?" I begged them.

"How much money are we talking about?" Karen asked.

"How about five hundred each? My only requirement is that when we're done, that I can really satisfy a woman orally."

"Cal, can you make it a thousand?" Beth bargained. Beth was quick on the uptake.

"Ok, one thousand. I only have about a grand on me, so how about five hundred dollars each now, and five hundred at the end." I said.

"Each!" Beth was driving a hard bargain. Maybe I should hire her as a negotiator.

"Of course!" I was a little woozy from the drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~

We left the bar and went back to their apartment. They lived right down the street. The place was tiny. They had a big queen size bed. I laid out the cash into two $500 stacks.

Karen was having second thoughts.

"Wait, I'm not comfortable with this arrangement. This makes me a fuckin whore. I'm out." Said Karen.

"I can get whores a lot cheaper. I am really paying for sexual therapy, and education, when it comes right down to it. You would be a teacher, not a hooker." I picked up the cash, and went to leave.

"Cal, WAIT!" Karen said. "Since you said it like that, I'll do it. But... I want all our financial arrangements to be very confidential? Agreed?"

"Agreed." I said. I started getting undressed and the women followed suit.

"I need a drink." Beth said. She had a bottle of scotch.

"Wait, I need expertise, not drunken debauchery. We can all get drunk later! I don't want too much alcohol to screw things up!" Reluctantly Beth put down the bottle.

"Ok, here's the cash. How do we get started? What about hygiene?" I asked.

"We go to the same gyno, so we can get medical records fairly quickly. How about you?" Karen spoke.

"I'm a computer expert. I can pretty much get any record from ANYWHERE in a few minutes. Watch." My fingers flew on the laptop. In thirty seconds, there was my medical records on the screen.

I got their medical records in even less time. So we all knew we were all clean.

"Now what, my pretty teachers?" I asked. The women were very attractive and naked too.

The girls were fascinated by my dick. I wonder if they had ever been with a man. It had absolutely nothing to do with teaching me how to eat pussy.

"Do you mind if we look at your penis? I've never got to look at a dick." Beth asked.

"Sure, go ahead. I'm gonna be looking at your pussies. So fair is fair. You can touch it if you like." Karen was fascinated by how soft my cock was. She gasped when it started getting aroused.

"Wow, it's getting HARD!" She almost squealed. Her hand was wrapped around my dick. She stroked it slowly. My cock started to get really hard.

"Ok, that's enough, too much more and I'll cum. Let's stick with the problem. Who wants to get eaten first?" I wanted my education.

Karen slid down, she said "FIRST thing, not everyone wants you to dive right in, so start with some leg and thigh massage. Come on, show me what you got. Some women like it when you look at their cooter. And grabbing ass cheeks is also fun. Trying to 'seduce' women's genitals is what this is all about." I gently rubbed Beth's legs, calfs first, then thighs. I used long, gentle strokes. This went on for a while.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Yes, that's very nice." Beth cooed.

"But when a woman puts her hands on your head, this usually means she's ready for phase 2." Karen was a bit breathless, she was watching her lover close up. Karen's hand was on my cock. Beth's hands were on my head.

"What is phase 2?" I asked.

"Lick and tease." Answered Karen. I started to lick Beth's crack . I was licking her outer lips up and down gently. Karen whispered tips, and instructions in my ear.

She said, "Breath deep, through your nose. Do you smell that?" Karen asked me.

"What is that?" I asked.

"That scent is her pussy, it's letting you know of her arousal. It's a sure sign for phase 3."

"Ok what is phase 3?" I wanted to know. I was determined to learn.

"Cunilingus or coitus" she smiled. She stroked my dick. She was smiling, ear to ear.

"Get down to business. Pay close attention to her clit, and the noises she's making. If there's no arousal, don't bother with phase 3. Just continue with phase 2. Eventually a woman being eaten will get aroused to the point of fragrance. If not, then there is a problem that is preventing her from her excitement."

Karen said, "Lick her outer lips and start to just flick her clit a little bit. This should drive her wild. Remember, we are trying to create desire. The orgasm should be just out of reach... Then you help her reach it." Karen cupped my testicles. Her other hand was on my cock. I think Karen might enjoy men as well as women. Or maybe she just likes balls.

Beth was making all kinds of noise. I started to concentrate on her clit...and then suddenly, it happened. Beth squirted in my mouth and shouted, and came. Hard, very hard. I kept on licking and sucking until she came a second time. She trembled just before her climax. Then she grunted hard as she climaxed. She stroked my head in a thankful gesture.