Thirst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took my breath away. Partly, it just looked invasive. Like coming home and finding a burglar in your living room. An interloper. An invader. But, partly, it just looked sexy. Looked sexual. It screamed, "sex", and as I looked, I felt it in my stomach and then...then...in my groin. In my cock. And the instant I thought about my cock, it awoke. Like a storm. A that instant, I felt blood rushing, screaming into my crotch, filling my shaft so, so suddenly. Oh man. I was so fucking hard so quickly.

And as my cock hardened in my pants, it felt squeezed by the material, and this squeeze was so pleasurable, and the pleasure, in turn, brought on that familiar rush of all-body sexual thrill. Brought on sexual thinking. And that thinking made the cream in my wife's crack seem to cry out to me. I stared at it with my hardon pulsing, and the sight of that cream screamed at me. It screamed, "Your wife just got fucked! Your wife just got fucked!"

And it was foreign. "Another man! Not you. Your wife just got fucked by another man!" And the cream was there to prove it. It was beautiful. And, one more thing. Above all. Shocking, to me, it had the one quality I valued most in all the world:

It was wet.

I was now shaking, I was so excited. I had expected that I would be very hesitant about actually making contact, but I wasn't. I was so turned on and desired that pussy on my mouth and that come on my mouth, and to my surprise, I just dove in. With joy.

I stuck my tongue out and plunged in. The indescribable delight of total, utter wetness merged with my cock's pulsing and all-body sexual excitement. It was the complete experience. I lapped, all up and down the crack, swallowing and drinking and drinking and swallowing. Her labia were so unbearably soft and full and sexy and MOIST! It was everything I wanted in one place. My wife, my beautiful, feminine wife, wide open, giving up her most precious private parts. Giving them up to me. Second. After another man. After another man had left everything he wanted to leave there.

I licked and licked, then, as the crack was clean, plunged my tongue deeply into her vagina, with each tongue thrust trying to coax out more and more cream from deep inside her hidden private depths. Private depths that he had just as deeply invaded and made his deposit in my wife.

It only took a minute or two, and I stood up leaving her perfectly clean and feeling...good. That afterglow of having just swallowed moisture, like after taking our water ration. The moment that our days were built around, either anticipating or remembering it. I felt good.

Karen smiled at me with total happiness. "Time for you, baby," she said warmly. She beckoned me up, and I took the standard position that dozens and dozens of men had that day, standing on her left side in front of her mouth. I unzipped and let my pants fall to my ankles, and my erection popped up rock-hard in her face. I could not believe how exciting it was to see my naked cock only inches from this beautiful woman's face. It was almost surreal; that a desire so intense could be fulfilled. My mind wandered, thinking suddenly -- this was what it was like! This is what all those dozens and dozens of men experienced, repeated hundreds of times. They all felt like I did right at this moment, holding their naked cocks in front of this beautiful face, disbelieving that they were about to get everything they could possibly want from her. I was no different. I was one of eighty.

Karen, following pure habit of repetition took me fully in her mouth in her standard manner, and began deliciously bobbing up and down on my cock. She was giving me pure heaven. Just like all those other men. The thought again careened through my brain. It had felt just like this to all those men, those rivals. That softness, the feminine wetness. The pleasure. She had given them all pleasure. Like this. I started coming. Karen smiled, her eyes glowing at me. She had the exact same rapturous look that was so familiar as she took a moist load from a man. Her face was the same. I shot and squirted and pumped my juice into her, so excited and happy to be one of those eighty men that got to do this that day.

Day 15

The next day is when I passed out. I was sitting a few feet away from where Karen was on her knees, and last thing I remember I was turning my head to see her ass, and then nothing. I woke up lying on the floor with Karen's face over me crying, almost in hysterics. The men in 'line' had all sat down by that time, I saw, and she cradled my head in her lap. "Oh, God, Craig, you're so weak. I'm so scared." Her hair fell like a curtain around my face, and I looked into her face and felt like I was in heaven. "Baby, this is stupid. Just so, so stupid," she was in the middle of saying when I passed out again.

As I came to, she had gone. I was lying alone on the floor. I was about to lift my head to look for her, but then I faded again. Then, she was kind of shaking me, jostling my head accidentally as she tried to, as gently as she could, I'm sure, approach me and ease her legs under my head so she could cradle it in her lap again. Again, I looked up into her beautiful face as her hair rained around me, deliriously happy. Literally. She had an odd expression with her mouth pursed, but smiling and with warm, warm, eyes, looking at me so lovingly. She ran her hands over the sides of my face and head, caressing me sweetly inside the private tent of her lovely hair cascading around me. I smiled, just in heaven. Slowly, she lowered her lips to mine in a delicate kiss, and I opened my lips to meet hers. And the kiss was magical; it sent a thrill through my whole body. And so, so ,so wet. An incredibly, incredibly wet kiss. And to me, in my thirst delirium, wetness and heaven were concepts so close to each other as to be almost indistinguishable. Wetness was all I wanted, all I thought about. My head gradually cleared, and still she held the kiss, open-mouthed, and..and..I swallowed. It was jarring because it felt like I had not swallowed in days. And there was an indefinable, unfamiliar taste in my mouth. Not bad. Far from it, because it was wet, and wetness and good were indistinguishable to me. Indisinguishable. As were dryness and bad.

And then it hit me. Sudden understanding. I tried to sit up, but I had not the strength, and she held me down easily with just the weight of her lips. And, oddly, I just relaxed. So what? I thought. It was sperm. It was someone's semen she had just fed me mouth-to-mouth. So what? It was wet. What else mattered? It was deliciously, life-affirmingly wet. I loved it. I loved her. I just kissed and kissed her hungrily, putting my arms around her and loving every part of her and her wet lips. My angel. I swallowed again.

After that, she decided I needed serous care. All morning, she made me eat every load she got, whether it was deposited in her mouth or in her pussy. Towards evening, she started just letting the guys decide themselves. If they wanted to come in her pussy, then she let them, and then had me drink and lick it out. If they wanted to come in her mouth, she just swallowed it herself. Soon, I was...comfortable... with it. I got to put my tongue on her beautiful pussy, and that was reward itself. And, by the end of the day, I felt stronger. Noticeably stronger.

Day 16

All day, Karen had decided, we stuck to that pattern. And all day I grew stronger. I even decided to take a swim in the afternoon to cool off. Even after the shark incident, people soon went back to swimming again. Without the splashing and deadly attraction of the flopping fish, it was deemed quite safe. There were actually two shark experts on board and they both agreed. It was wonderful. Floating on my back, looking at the beautifully blue sky checked with wispy white clouds; I hadn't felt so positive and happy since I could remember.

As I climbed back over the stern wall into the boat, I heard Karen's voice, only a few benches away.

"You're next, Duncan baby, are you ready for me, honey? Come around to my left, okay? Can you get around behind Jeremy? Good. C'mon. A little more forward...good, baby, good. Okay, put it in me..."

I looked and she was again on her back on the little table, surrounded by men. Her body looked just perfect, naked and magnificent, dark against the bleached surface. Her arms and legs were wrapped around a man faced away from me, pumping her, while her head was sideways sucking on a cock. Her breast bounced slightly with each thrust in the most delicious way. Her toned legs bent around the man's hips, holding him in tightly, her ankles crossed behind him. Agnes was right beside her, on her knees. Three men stood before her, waiting for Karen. Three erections were out. Agnes had the middle cock in her mouth, and each cock on either side in her hand, working all three men slowly and sensually. All three were groaning in excitement, all had their eyes locked on Karen's reclined form, watching her get fucked.

Agnes and Karen had come to an armistice, and worked out an arrangement where Agnes could be Karen's "fluffer", and get the men nice and ready so they came quickly once inside Karen. It actually was very effective, and the lines moved much, much quicker than either could accomplish alone. In return, Agnes got to of course keep all the pre-cum she got, and about every fifth or sixth guy, Karen would pull her mouth off moments before he came, moving to the side so Agnes could quickly wrap her lips around the tip and take the meal, while Karen licked his shaft and balls from the side.

The man between Karen's legs was a tall, young guy with a long, arching thick cock that was pumping in long strokes in and out of her. But quickly, it was obvious he had only moments more to go.

"Ohhh, Goddd, oh god oh god....should I come in your mouth?"

"Ummmm..." Karen said, craning her neck around, "Is Craig back in the boat?"

"I'm right here, honey," I said.

She turned her head up to look at me upside down and smiled. "Good, good, how was your swim, honey?"

The man fucking her interrupted. "Please, please! Where, where? Should I come in your mouth?"

Karen tuned quickly back to face him. "Oh! Sorry, sorry." She smiled at him as he pistoned his cock into her faster and faster, the shocks traveling up her spine as his pelvis slapped into her between her wide open legs. She made a quick faux-pouty face at him. "Ohhhh noooo...poor baby, do you feel like you're going to come?"

"Yess! Yess! Tell me! What should I do? Where should I spray it?"

"Anywhere you want," she said with the broadest, most comforting smile.

"Your pussy! Your pussy! In your pussy. I want to come in your....your...ah...aaahhh.....aaaaahhhhhhh!" He thrust his pelvis dramatically forwards, pulling back with his hands under Karen's knees, and held it in as deep inside her as he possibly could for a second or two, almost frozen and every muscle tense as he came, then quickly pumped out and back in, again holding it for a few seconds. He continued this odd pattern through his entire orgasm as Karen placidly lay on her back, gently urging him along, her incredibly sexy legs wrapped gently around his lower back.

"Ohhh, that's a good boy...just pump it all in me..yes, yes...Put every drop inside me. Just come. Just come. Good boy, good."

Gradually, like a steam engine de-pressurizing, his whole body slowed then relaxed.

"Okay, Craig, are you ready?" Karen said as the man stepped away. I dropped to my knees quickly and per her usual habit, she lifted her knees up and then rested her feet on my shoulders as I leaned in. A large dollop of cream had hit her inner right thigh and it began to ooze downwards. I quickly lunged forward with my tongue out and caught a point about an inch below it, flattening my tongue against her sweet, unfathomably soft sin of her inner thigh, and then licking firmly upwards in a long stroke until I reached the glob, then continued another two or three inches upwards to make sure I swept every bit of it onto the top side of my tongue.

Then, I went in. Her creamy crack was full. Oozing. I started at the very bottom, below her anus, pointing my tongue in and pressing in hard to form a good seal, then began sweeping upwards, over her dark pucker, catching the cream that had collected there and sweeping it upwards. As I reached the vagina, my tongue was full, so I pulled it up and out and into my mouth, swallowing a full wet satisfying mouthful that reminded me of the fist big lick of a melting ice cream cone, where you try to catch it all before it runs onto your hand.

Then, with freshened tongue, I went back down to her anus and started up again, passing over the vagina with my squeegee all the way up to her clit, by which time I had again a full tongue and again closed my mouth around it and swallowed. As I did, the tip of my tongue flicked her clit, and she let out a gentle sigh.

After the initial tidying up, I dove into her creaming vagina hole, a white circle, locking my lips around it to try to seal and suck out what I could. I pressed my tongue through and into it, and was rewarded by a sudden outflow of cream as my tongue displaced the volume inside.

I felt a hand touch my ass and slide down and up between my legs, grasping my package through my shorts.

"Let me help a bit," I heard Agnes' voice at my side as she squatted down beside me, her arm reaching back and under me. Turning her head up towards Karen's face, she added, "Don't worry, I won't make him come. I can tell." She began rubbing deliciously up and down my shaft through my shorts. I was again stunned at the skill of her fingers as pleasure flooded my entire groin area.

Karen did a partial sit-up, lifting her back up off the back then sitting back on her elbows as she watched me shoving my tongue as deeply as I could into her pussy, trying to pull out every drop of the man she had called Duncan's cum. Her eyes wandered to my face, watching my attentive and diligent licking as I looked back into her gaze, then I saw her eyes wander to my body, which by now was clearly stronger and less gaunt. "No..." she said in a drawn out slightly teasing voice. "Nooo...I think it's okay."

"Hmm?" Agnes said quizzically, glancing up at Karen.

"Hmm?" I said, though still licking earnestly as my eyes stared questioningly at Karen's face.

She smiled at me knowingly, then said, "Nooo, I think it's okay. He's looking good. He's been good. He had twenty-two...no, twenty three today, and I can already see the difference." She reached both hands down to both cheeks and held my face affectionately as I licked and licked her pussy. She was even starting to react a bit, lifting up and pushing her pussy into my face. "Mmmmm...ohmmm" she said softly enjoying the sensation. "Mmmm...no, it's okay, he's been good. He's a good boy...ooohhh...oooh..."

I stared intensely at her while licking firmly and quickly.

"He can come," Karen said.

A shock ran through me.

"Really?" I asked, deliriously happy, but not yet believing.

Karen nodded and smiled, "Yes, you can, baby."

"Really?" Agnes said, with a hopeful look on her face, "Can I..."

Karen looked over at her and nodded. "Yes, you can have it Agnes."

A look of delight flashed over Agnes' face. "Thank you! Oh, that's so nice. Thank you, thank you," she said as she quickly dropped to her knees and sat on the floor then began to slide under me. Her hand gently caressed the skin of my neck as she scooted under me on her butt and other hand. As her mouth passed next to my ear, she said softly, "Let's make it a big one, okay?" I again marveled at how her voice rippled through my body, giving me goosebumps and making my balls feel fuller just from the sexy sound of her voice. She almost instantly had me out of my pants and engulfed in her, warm, soft, and incredibly talented mouth.

I looked back up at Karen while still licking deeply between her labia, still getting enough of a little bitter taste on each lick that I knew there was still more semen to coax out. She smiled lovingly at me. As Agnes unleashed all her tricks on my cock, my balls, with her mouth, her hands, I just stared at Karen, worshipping her as I rose towards orgasm. Worshipping this sexual goddess who ruled with such benign affection for all. Ruled over the whole boat, ruled over Agnes, ruled over me. I worshipped her. I loved her. I came.

Day 17

The helicopter came the next day. At first it was a flea on the horizon, and then, startlingly quickly, in what seemed like just a series of instantaneous flashes, the helicopter was over us, then we were near the towering side of a ship, then we were in a jet, then in a hotel, then, most jarringly, back in our kitchen. Alone. Karen and I.

She and I spent practically the entire first day home on stools around the granite island in the kitchen with a sink, turning the faucet on and off, watching that beautiful, pure, clear, cold water flow and tumble on command into the basin.

And while I expected Karen to be a completely changed woman, she didn't. She wasn't. She...refused. Once it was clear we were going to make it, going to survive, she took it all -- all of it -- and put it in a box, and sealed the lid and never again let it out. Put the goddess in a box.

We never talked about it. Not once. We just returned to our original lives. She was the same, conservative, slightly prudish young woman, with the same, slightly stuffy group of friends. Everything was exactly the same. Except her lips. I mean, they looked exactly the same, but they didn't look the same. I stared at them. I stared and stared. Every time she ate. Every time she drank. Every time she was near me. I silently stared at those full, beautiful lips that had once known thirst.

THE END

1...345678