Thirsty Old Men Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Davenport wasn't able to keep his finger on the jock's dancing asshole and as soon as it slipped away, the 'worm' slid almost all the way out. But it was still covered in the Nerve Attack lube and wriggled its way almost all the way back in. Gareth's puckered asshole squeezed it back out, but it forced its way back in until he was involuntarily fucking it in and out of his ass, scrubbing its slimy surface over his prostate over and over again.

"Son of a bitch," Davenport grunted. The sight of Gareth's ass getting fucked by the 'worm' had been enough to send his own hormones into over drive and soon enough the effects of Gareth's cum had his own dick shooting to attention.

"Success!" Dr. Clancy exclaimed as he noted Davenport's erection.

He looked down at his crotch and a wide grin broke over his face. His penis was hardening rapidly. When the doctor motioned for him to do so, he reached down and unbuttoned his trousers.

Davenport almost always went commando and today was no different. His fat, veiny cock sprang out from behind the buttons like an angry snake, the head already glistening with pre-cum. It was fully erect and about 8 and a half inches long. Both Davenport and the doctor watched in delighted amazement as the swollen dick pulsed a few times and became even stiffer.

"Son of cocksucker!" Davenport laughed. "Look at that motherfucker! Damn it I feel like I'm going to cum just standing here!"

The doctor swiftly moved into action, wheeling over a machine with a series of silver and neon blue buttons and switches. Attached to the top of the machine was a clear hose, which he attached to a clear tube that encased a see-through sleeve. The inner sleeve, made of the same silicone as the Polishing Pump that still sucked away at Gareth's dick, was soft and pliable. The inside of the tip of the sleeve was covered in small purple bumps. The rest of the sleeve was covered in lines that spiraled down the inside of it. These lines were actually cuts in the silicone that allowed the sleeve to expand and contract when the machine was turned on. The doctor pressed a button on the machine's top panel and the sleeve began to move up and down within the clear cylinder. The bumps at the top began to vibrate lightly as well.

Davenport, eyes intent on the cylinder, moaned and licked his lips as he watched the machine. He'd begun to jerk his thick meat and as the doctor emptied half a tube of lubricant into the sleeve he pumped a little faster.

"Hey, now," Dr. Clancy smiled as he snatched Davenport's hand away from his dick, "Cut that out! We need to collect your first ejaculation after having taken in Prince's contribution. We'll measure the quantity, quality, and sperm count in your semen. You'll also need to let me know how this orgasm feels. There's a chance that Gareth's cum may have had some extra endorphins in it, something that's actually quite common in younger specimens. If it did, you'll likely experience a more powerful orgasm..."

The doctor stopped talking when he realized that Davenport had stopped listening to him. The man's eyes were now glazed over and his hips were writhing, pumping his pink mushroom tipped cock closer towards the tube in the doctor's hand.

"Is this what you want?" Dr. Clancy teased, tipping the cylinder upside down so that some of the lube ran out. He quickly caught it on his index finger and rubbed it on the thick rim of the cylinder's padded base.

"Yessssssssss," Davenport hissed absently.

Dr. Clancy was fascinated by Davenport's response. He had become single-minded in the pursuit of his pleasure, nearly in a trance as he focused on the device that would grant it to him.

"Turn around then and lean forward," the doctor ordered.

Like an obedient child, Davenport faced away from the doctor and leaned forward. Dr. Clancy pushed the man's pants to just below his ass cheeks, and then brought the tube around the where his dick was eagerly waiting. He waited for an intake constriction and when it came he allowed it to slurp Davenport's dickhead in.

The response was instantaneous.

Davenport let out a long, low moan and tipped his head back. His eyes were half closed and Dr. Clancy could only see the whites, so he knew they rolled back into his head. When the tube cycled for another intake, he let it have the whole first half of Davenport's dick. He let the tube go then, knowing that it would eventually suck its ways to the base of Davenport's cock.

While the milking machine was busy on his cock, the doctor grabbed the tube of lube and a small prostate massager called an Aneros. He lubed it up, and then used his thumb and index finger to separate Davenport's ass cheeks. He slowly rubbed the tip of it against Davenport's asshole before carefully inserting it into his tight, hairy hole.

Davenport grunted as the massager hit bottom, and the doctor watched as his asshole puckered in and out as he gently fucked himself with it, passing it over his prostate repeatedly.

"Uuuuunnnngh!" Davenport moaned, reaching up for the grab bar he'd had placed at that part of the room for just such a purpose. "I'm so close!"

"Let it out, Charles...it wants to come out. I can see your balls tightening up."

Davenport's breathing escalated and he hunched forward. He grunted and his eyes widened as his asshole began to twitch uncontrollably, fucking the prostate massager in and out of his ass more rapidly. "Oh...what's happening in my ass?!"

Dr. Clancy realized that Davenport should have cum by that point. Then it hit him. 'What If the effects of The Capacitor are contagious?' he thought. Without further thought, he shouted to Davenport, "Cum, Charles!"

Davenport's clutch on the grab bar tightened and the metal actually bent in his grasp. He squeezed his eyes closed, took a deep breath, and came with a roar. His cum flooded the inner cylinder and after a few short seconds, the force of the flood of semen pushed the pump off of Davenport's cock. He shot jet after jet of thick cum into the air and there didn't seem to be any signs of slowing.

"Urrrrrrrrrgh! Uh! It feels so GOOOOOOODDD!" Davenport cried out.

"What do you feel?" Dr. Clancy asked, grabbing up his note pad and scribbling furiously.

Davenport moaned a few more times before he could answer in a quaking voice that was broken by several grunts. "I can feel....it. My...cum...shooting up my cock...I can feel it...licking out of...my piss hole! I can feel...everything! AGH! UGH! UGGGHHHH!!!!!"

Davenport and Gareth screamed in unison as their dicks pumped endless volleys of cum -- Gareth's into the nearly full receptacle at the end of the tube, and Davenport's into an ever-expanding puddle on the floor between his feet.

"Looks like we're going to need another jock, aye Doc?" a deep, slightly accented voice sounded from the stairs.

Dr. Clancy jumped and so did Marshall, the lower half of his face damp from the attentions he'd still been lavishing on Gareth's balls.

"Alrik Ericsson," the man introduced himself, "and I am very intrigued."

To be continued....

UP NEXT: Gareth's best friend is roped into the action.

12