All Comments on 'Thirsty Old Men Ch. 03'

by TheReluctantKnight

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Bobb63Bobb63about 12 years ago
Wow!!

Bravo the suspense is killing me!! The turn of events have had a very interesting turn. The beautiful boys are so perfect and forgive me like many young men their hormones, egos and tremendous drive resides in their pants. Equipment like that is every gay mans dream! Maybe even a few of you ladies! You know what they say about "desire being greater than fulfillment" I have found the imagination can work for you especially in my personal case and of those who are lonely, unable to function or just finding oneself unable to be in a position to do anything about it. For what ever the reason one can gratify their most secret desires in the mind. The ingredience of this subject matter and circumstances I find stimulatingly erotic. Here I am able to live vicariously through the written word. Extremely WELL DONE!!!!

oringayoringayover 8 years ago
My Little Revenge

I liked these stories and any others like them because for me being gay and unable to express my thoughts and feelings while growing up was shear torcher and now being older I kind of understand Marshals feelings. Of course I don't advocate this sort of imprisoning and could not ever do this to anyone (mainly because I bruise easily) kidding aside just reading these stories gives at the very least some satisfaction regarding those hot looking smug guys in my past that thought they were Hot stuff and better than a lot of other guys which was often at someone else's expense. I think many guys like me at one time or another fantasized maybe a little about something like this. I for one can imagine having mental powers to cause someone to experience a whopping good orgasm with out knowing who or how it could have happened or maybe give someone a rock hard boner while in public or taking showers with other guys. Maybe I'm really glad I can't do that but I can fantasize! Thank You Knight!

TheReluctantKnightTheReluctantKnightalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey, friends!

It’s been close to 10 years since I first posted this story.

The feedback has been phenomenal and I posted up to chapter 4. Then I forgot my login and life happened and I never resumed it. I know, I suck 😈

Well…that will be changing very soon. If you read it or are into milking/cum control feel free to go back and read the first 4 parts. I fully intend to have part 5 up by the end of the month and….

That won’t be the end. This story has been in my head fully finished for 10 years. There is going to be more beyond part 5.

Thank you all so much again for your kind words AND for your patience!

SiarSiarabout 1 year ago

Any chance still for part 5?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous