Thirty-Nine Emails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

heart

*****

That's the cue I've been waiting for...with all the tossing about, the slamming, when you finally come to the end of the ride, you press into me harder, holding my waist and I suck in my vaginal muscles as you begin to spurt, you probably can't tell what I'm trying to do to you, but if sucking in makes it harder for you to pull out, I've succeeded.

Sucking in and holding it, over and over as hard as I can, burying my face in the bed concentrating on squeezing your cock as long and as hard as I can as if drinking you in, your come...semen mixed with my own clear come runs down between my labia over my clit, dripping on the bed...both of us collapse, my legs stretch out and spread making room for you...still squeezing you until you decide to pull out..

heart

*****

"tired?" whispered through a faint smile, hair mussed over my face. It seems as though we've been fucking for weeks...really it's been hours...passion filled, at times sweet, intense, beautifully raw...or have we been in this room all day and night?...it's a heavenly blur of endorphins and sensory and emotional overload...

a breathy "my sweet..." tracing your lips with my fingertips, leaning up on my elbows my lips take over what my fingers were doing, rubbing my mouth softly across yours before the kiss, my hand moves down to your chest playing with the hair, lazy. How a fully grown man could look cute to me...spent, sweaty.

heart

*****

My face and lips trail to the crook of your neck and nuzzle my head on your shoulder, arm draped on your chest, breasts pressed up against your side...your pulse is very visible and I watch as it begins to slow down again, listen to you breath, take in your scent, closing my eyes, I drift off...it's like twilight, not deep sleep...yet.

heart

*****

My body wakes up before I do, feeling you between my legs, my pelvis rubs up and down on your leg before I even wake up, biology telling my cunt that your cock is close and my cunt responds without asking me for permission...

eyes opening lazily, fleeting thought of "I must be dreaming", but the taste of you in my mouth confirms it, your really there, taking in a big deep sigh I get the smell of you in my pores, coming out of me between my legs, you've marked me with your scent...now realizing you're inside me again, in my mouth, I lightly suck on your tongue.

heart

*****

Just before the thrust, it occurs to me that I can't move my arms, I give them a little tug and my tits bounce just a bit from the exertion, subconsciously testing if you do in fact intend to hold on to my arms, your other hand sets off my skin, my nerves, an involuntary arch send my torso and tits in the direction of your hand, nipples harden and seek something to rub on.

My thighs strain, pressing against your knees, when you don't give, eyes shift from your cock, to your free hand and finally to your face...

heart

*****

It's written on your face, just how we came to know each other, is that mirrored on me?, surely my look is not of conquest but of being conquered, the delight of that... it's gloriously simple, but complex, fragile, each of us knows what the other desires or at least the framework of that...

my cheeks feel hot, a shot of adrenaline through me and yet a strange calm from feeling your cock in me, your hands on me...are we both in our element now?

having called you exceptional once, I can see this in you without a doubt...I would never have come to this place with you if I had any doubts... and in that look I know you'll protect me.

heart

*****

My excitement and fear rise at seeing you at your best, becoming wild, almost completely lost in it...have I underestimated you? no...wondered at how you might counter your intelligence and control with animal intensity? yes. what I see is two extremes that only enhance eachother...

Reflex, and a slight instinctual panic tell my body to react protectively against what it thinks is an attack...my arms are pinned, but your hands are busy, I pull up my thighs and push my feet up against your chest, there's no way I can get away or even push you away at this point, but my feet keep you from penetrating as deep as before...this is probably not the smartest thing I could have done, it only made my cunt tighter around your cock and I've effectively pinned myself under you as you continue to thrust...

heart

*****

Being folded into a tight ball and pinned has the effect of concentrating my entire focus on your cock and body pounding, my eyes roll up, a forced exhale with each ram into me... legs go slack, never wanting to get in your way in the first place, just as your animal has come to the surface I lose myself in being taken, I've gotten out of your way and let you take your pleasure unimpeded...there's odd pride at the thought of being used for your carnal pleasure.

heart

*****

I love that you took what you wanted as yours', me...but I want you to feel what I can do to you as well...

Thighs together, before you go fully soft, I turn my legs to one side of you, giving your cock one last good squeeze and twist as I turn and you slip out, like a big deep kiss from my cunt, I move to let you lay down beside me watching your face, did you feel that?

I have nothing but feelings of warmth towards you after the struggle and can't help thinking what a little bitch I am for doing that to you.

"I probably deserve to be tied up" goes through my head.

heart

*****

I stay quiet, to not disturb you...one of my favorite times, I can see you in blissful sleep, surveying your body unnoticed, on my stomach, arms outstretched above me, face turned toward you, my hair messy waves over the opposite shoulder, I watch your chest rise and fall, my mind calm from this time with you, I begin to drift...

heart

*****

The sound of running water and the sense that you're not next to me, wakes me. One full day and night of your attention and I'm spoiled. I miss you even if it's only for another few minutes. The thought to let you finish your shower crosses my mind with a smile...I'll give you a little break, I think. I stretch and snuggle under the quilt and realize I have to pee.

heart

*****

"Oh, umm... Is it okay if I come in and pee?" I'd love to shower and brush my teeth, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

I can't tell if you're mad at me for barging in, but I do love to see you wet and naked. If I'm in trouble, that alone makes it worth it.

heart

*****

Hmmm... I watch as you pull up the seat and realize you want me to go like that... and that I'll have to squat and hover to pee, no big deal right? Accept for the fact that you want to watch! Oddly spreading my legs for you like this is much more intimidating than in bed.

heart

*****

Time for real life...

heart

*****

12