All Comments on 'This Charming Man'

by LoopGaru

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
An interesting and well written twist on a loving wife....

From your approach, I thought the story might morth into a werewolf story. Afterall, Phil is extremely hairy.

obscuredobscuredover 13 years ago

Kinky and very sexy. Great writing! Fantastic details. Absolutely loved it!

ohioohioover 13 years ago
original and charming

Also hot! Thanks for a great story. I hope we'll see some more very soon.

ohio

katibkatibover 13 years ago
More

Interesting wife. I hope that you can explore her psychologically in a future story.

dad2you2dad2you2over 13 years ago
What a switch

The wife is pimping for her husband. Do we call him a whore or a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Have to wonder how many of these women he is NOT wearing a condom with. Consdiering how many lovers he has it is only a matter fo tiem before he brings home something he can't return.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
still ..

Cuck stories are really fetish stories. 1 star for wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ass Backwards

This story is dumb. What woman would set up her husband to fuck other women. This story is Ass Backwards. It should be the husband encouraging his wife to fuck other men.

This story is NOT a turn on. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what? the cucks hate it? 5 stars it is then!!!!!

Awesome , you make cuck's excuses sound pathetic with this reversal of roles , great job.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
Hmmm, interesting to say the least.

So many cuckold stories on this site, it's almost refreshing to find a cuckquean here.

I didn't find it overly exciting, but then when would you expect.

I saw no glaring mistakes and the story flowed.

For something different I commend you.

Amanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

A Manwhore? Is there such a thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!

I loved this story and gave it a 5. For all of those critics out there, why read a story if you're not aroused by the subject? Not that you aren't entitled to your opinion, but.... There are thousands of stories in each category; why not read one that works for you? For some of us, this story worked well! And, as one astute reader pointed out, it was very well written. Thanks for this story, Loop! LOVED it!

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good one

I have to give it a five for being different. I liked it. I had to laugh at the ass backwards comment. It seems he does not like it when a man gets a little tail. I wonder about some people.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Agree with Mandy and RHinSC

While still not my cup of tea, from either side of the aisle, it's refreshingly original. More importantly, it's well written. The descriptive prose and the dialogue are polished, and I'll look for more.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to check now and see if you've written anything else and, if so, just go ahead and read them now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wrong category?

This is much closer to a "loving wife" than the fuck anything that moves while rubbing it in his face that some think this category is limited to. If I behaved like some previous commenters here, I'd be spending a lot of time voting 1's on their types of stories just because they aren't my cup of tea. If it's the type of subject you don't like out of principal, don't vote. It's much more accurate feedback if it is objective feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this and I'm surprised the scores aren't higher.

I really how you write more in this series.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Just how fucking lucky is this guy?

Having a wife that doesn't care if he fucks around on her, and sill screws his brains out when he gets home.

Not counting getting to fuck a young tight pussy whenever he wants her.

This has to be the author's wet dream, nice but not too real.

The content of the story is erotic and sexual, but there were a few mistakes in the story. Mostly just typos, but still needs to be cleaned up a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a Pair of Idiots

C'mon gal if you wanna get aids from the stupid dick hubby carry on being a dumbass

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVEN PROFESSORS NEED LOVE

but infidelity, I Dont Think So. TK U MLJ LV NV

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 11 years ago
Original

Well written, great sex, very original, definitely worth a 5.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
LoopG, good job Algo diferente. Uncommon plot.

Like the fact his wife isn't neglected.Or insulted, or a slag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very good exploration of a cuckqueen's perspectives of her marriage and internal experience. I have the same responses to this submission that I have to all well crafted cuckold stories: sadness and pity. The sexually liberated partner strikes me as incredibly selfish and egocentric while the sexually restricted partner comes across as codependent and lacking a functional supply of self esteem. This is not a healthy union of equals that nurtures both partners as they strive to reach their full potentials. This is a perpetuation of dysfunction and illness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous