This Charming Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but my period is going to begin any day now."

He had her lean on the hood with her head on her forearms and her compact little ass sticking out to him. Feet together and cock in hand, he lined himself up with her cunt and plunged in directly to the hilt, balls deep. It slid in effortlessly, but still she was so fucking tight. Oh, man. He tried to wait for a while to enjoy her warmth and wetness, but he couldn't wait long. With a will of their own, his hips started to stroke back and forth. Slow at first, but quickly picking up speed. There was no holding back.

Soon, Phil was fucking her senseless, hammering away into her tender pussy. He couldn't see Jennifer's face, only the glinting cascade of her hair in the darkness, but her voice wavered out a constant moan, somewhere between pleasure and pain. The position he'd put her in strained her thighs and calves. The car's steel pushed hard on her arms and head. Her elbows grew rough as they worked to brace against the power of Phil's thrusts. Here, there were no pillows. This wasn't a lacy boudoir. It was lust and metal. It was hard, masculine fucking. She was uncomfortable, but the intensity of this fuck was overwhelming and glorious. She wanted him to fuck her forever. The stars rotated deliriously above them. The mid-summer night vibrated with throbbing locusts.

Phil moaned, too, but not as loud as the girl. He was never too noisy during sex. Rather, his pleasure came out in raspy gasps and grunts, expressed by a face contorted in ecstasy, and his orgasm approached and he pistoned endlessly into her exquisite cunt. Soon, Jennifer found her own orgasm. Her skinny pelvis humped back against him furiously. She cried out so shrilly that a pair of dogs in the distance started barking, and a porch light came on. Her vagina contracted around Phil's dick. It hoped to coax out his climax, dying to pull out his cum from the depth of in his balls that were bouncing between her legs and smacking softly against them. Her walls spasmed. Her hips bucked. It was too much to take.

The sperm flew out in hot fire bursts. His penis pulsated with each ripple of pleasure. Phil had stopped moving. He gasped over and over. This fuck ended where it began, with his stationary dick lodged in as deeply as it could physically go, but now he held her hips in place with his strong hands. His scrotal reservoirs emptied; cum dribbled out his dick deep into her cunt. Wetness was all around him. His heaving breath slowly wound down. The distant dogs went quiet. The porch light disappeared. The couple stayed splayed against the car for several minutes, taking the time to return to reality.

Phil disengaged and returned to the backseat. He reclined against the far door with his legs out. She scooted in and snuggled her back into his chest. His arms rested across her shoulders, hands on her belly, and he kissed her fondly on the cheek.

"That was fantastic," he said. "That was a truly fantastic fuck."

"How did you do that to me?" she asked in wonderment. "I would never have had outdoor sex before. I was always to nervous to even consider it. How did you make me do that? Who are you?"

Phil just laughed. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

"Oh, you know I did. I agree, it was wonderful. It was a real treat. I needed that." And really nothing else she could have said could have pleased my husband more. His womanizing isn't driven by an egotistical compulsion to conquer, after all. He doesn't keep a kiss-and-tell scorecard in his mind or brag to buddies. What moves him is a wish to give women pleasure, to make them feel desired and beautiful, to help them out when they don't have a good man in their lives.

"We should do it again sometime," he suggested.

"Really? I'd love that. I was hoping you'd want to see me again," she said. She turned around and kissed him quickly on the lips. "You know, you can fuck me whenever you want. I know you're married, but I don't mind. I'll be discreet. No one will know. I just want to get you in a bed. I want to see your whole naked body in the light. I want to fuck you in the shower. I want to do so many nasty things with you. Whatever you want to do, I'll do it. Just promise me you'll call me."

"I promise I'll call you," he said sincerely. She kissed him deeply and rested her head on his chest. He would call her, too. Jennifer certainly was worth his time. She was lovely, eager, and a generous lover.

Phil was good at managing his lovers. He knew how to rotate them throughout his weeks and months and keep their expectations in check. And his love of women meant he understood them well. He learned how to spot the crazy, obsessive ones early on and avoid them entirely. If a lover ever started growing too serious, too possessive, he'd sense that too and end things then and there. But his methods weren't abrupt or callous. He'd never ignore their calls or texts. In a gentle, in-person speech, he'd assure them that parting ways really was for the best. And they'd accept his words with a sweet kiss and moist eyes. How he magically did this was another part of his charm. And I could normally tell when he'd broken up with a girlfriend. He'd wistfully whistle "Just One of Those Things" as he puttered around the house.

"Listen, Jennifer," he said finally. "I really should get going."

"Oh, I know," she said. "It's too bad. I like it here cuddling with you."

"Before I go, can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure."

"I'd like to see your tits before I go."

Phil's hairy body was naked except for his unbuttoned Oxford shirt, but Jennifer was still wearing her summer dress. Instantly, she pulled down the shoulders straps and lowered the material to her waist. She thrust her breasts out at him and hoped for his approval.

Jennifer had a lithe, almost boyish body. Just as her ass was tight and compact, her tits were on the smaller side. But they were perky and felt nice between Phil's fingers. He squeezed them, played with them. He caressed the nipples and gently tugged. The nipples grew hard beneath his fingertips like bullets. With large, dog-like licks, his lapped a wide tongue over the left one, and then the right one, going from one to the other. Awash in pleasure, Jennifer rolled her head back and forth on the head rest. Eventually, Phil stopped his licking and began to suck, ejecting the boobs from his mouth with a jiggle. My man's a breast man, and he loves smaller tits like Jennifer's as much as he does other women's full, Playboy-style boobs. With these mango-sized breasts, he could slurp all of the flesh into his mouth at once, fully devour her with eager chomps. He was starting to get turned on again. His hard dick pointed towards the girl's cunt.

"I don't have time to fuck you," he whispered huskily. "We really ought to go. But just want to put it you one more time. I just want to feel you again. Is that OK?"

"Yes, please. I want to feel you, too." She lay down on the seat and my husband climbed on top of her. This time, Phil went slower. The head of his penis nestled along the folds of her vulva. He massaged it against her clit. "Please," she gasped.

Beneath the nub, more delicate folds opened in front of her silky passage. He eased it in slowly. Despite that vigorous fucking earlier, her cunt was still tight and even wetter now that it contained Phil's viscous ejaculate. Going in slowly, a little bit deeper each time on the in-stroke, his aerodynamic cock displaced his own cum. His seed seeped out onto Jennifer's messy inner thighs. Each time his cock entered her fully, the cum came in contact with his balls which were soon soaking too. Their slapping genitals were just a big, wet, skanky mess. The pleasure was building in Phil. He huffed and grunted. The pleasure kept rising and he rode it. That was stupid to suggest he was going to put it in for only a moment just to "feel" her. No, this was to be a hot, fast, encore fuck.

He wanted to come as quickly as possible without any sort of self-denial. He rode his rising pleasure like a surfer finding a groove in his wave, like a horseman sensing his horse's intentions, like a snaking running back penetrating a defensive line. He penetrated her humping body with full oscillating strokes. She moaned continuously. His pleasure kept building and building, higher and higher, until it collapsed under its own toppling weight. Suddenly, his straining body went slack, back arched, and his dick pumped out yet another healthy wad of cum.

He gave a quick exhale when it was done. "Oh wow," he said. "That was another nice one."

She took his head and kissed him. "You're really quite a man. You make me realize I've really only been with boys before."

Phil stepped out of the car to get dressed. As he was hopping back into the legs of his pants, he once again surveyed the stars. They pulsated from deep space, from infinity. On Earth, in these summer woods, the leaves hung thick from the trees, and the cicadas' mating call pulsated. Back in my bedroom, my body shuddered, the last convulsions of a long, rolling orgasm.

***

I was dozing off when I heard them pull up. With the engine running, the car lingered in our drive for a while before Phil finally got out and I heard its door shut. The car drove off, the front door rattled, and Phil came in.

His footsteps treaded lightly up the stairs. He checked on our sleeping daughter and came into our bedroom. "Hi, baby," he whispered to me, not sure if I was asleep.

"Hi," I murmured back. I rolled over into my pillows.

I listened to Phil take a piss, brush his teeth, and wash himself. I'm sure he was using a cloth to clean off the fluids and smell of sex. His naked body, slim but muscular and dusted with hair, crawled into bed next to me and spooned me. I enjoyed his warmth, his long, flaccid penis nestled into the crevice of my ass, and then I turned around to cuddle against him. I threw my leg over his. My bare pussy rested on his thigh. We kissed.

"How was the rest of the party?" I asked. "Did anything happen after I left."

"Oh, it was fine," he said. "I talked to Mark for a little while. He was telling me about his trip to Italy."

"And what did you think of my new colleague who drove you home?" I teased.

"Who, Jennifer? Oh, she was pleasant enough."

"Don't play dumb. She's attractive, don't you think?

"I admit, she's easy on the eyes," he laughed.

I placed my hand on his balls, just left it there. I was happy to have my husband home. It felt so comfortable cuddling up against him, against his handsome body which I loved, and we both dozed off for a bit. His light breath reassured me about the good things in this world. I gave him a tender kiss on his neck.

A little while later, I came out of my snooze. My pussy was still against his leg, my hand still on his balls. Now that I'd recovered from my previous orgasm, I was getting horny again and squeezed his thigh between mine. I moved my clitoris against it. My fingers began caressing his flaccid scrotum. The skin felt so silky. I loved it when his balls hung low and heavy like this, almost down to his anus. I pressed a gentle finger into his butt. I jiggled his loose eggs in my palm and held them. His cremaster muscle were causing them to gyrate to their own slow rhythm. I love his balls. Phil and I sometimes call them our sperm factory. I allowed my fingers to trace up the scrotum, then back down, stroking up and down the smooth skin.

Finally, I encircled his limp shaft and tugged at it lovingly, patiently. It grew bigger and bigger in my hand. I coaxed my husband to a full erection. His mind and body were still sleepy, but it never took long for his penis to become ferociously hard. The thing had a life of its own.

My Phil... he can a fuck a woman twice, fuck her and himself to mind-shattering orgasms, come home, and still get it up for me. He never lets me down. When he comes back to me after he's been with someone else, he may not get off again, but we both take great pleasure in Phil's after-sex sex.

My lips kissed Phil on his neck. Then his chest, his nipples. From the surface of his flickering dreams, he moaned. In the darkness, I sank my body lower, ducked under the covers, and slurped on his dick. In the bathroom, he hadn't done a very thorough job cleaning off Jennifer's juices. I could still taste her on him, but this was something I found arousing.

I couldn't see Phil's penis there in the darkness, but I explored its shape. My tongue tested the contours. My mouth measured the length. As I blew him, I touched my own pussy. First, I focused on rubbing my clit, but soon I used two inserted fingers to open up my vagina and prepare myself for what was about to come. My fingers became wet with my own juices. I wiped them on the sheet.

I straddled Phil, held his cock in my hand, and mounted him. As I sank down, the world shifted. I was somewhere else. I was in a world void of thought, only pleasure. I adjusted to this big thing which I had allowed to invade my cunt. It made be feel full and stretched. My ass moved up and down with even motions, with no aggression. It always surprises me how big he is, how good he feels deep inside. Sometimes, I like our sleepy sex because I can go at my own pace. So I kept my hips moving and let the pleasure spiral upward.

Suddenly, I found myself thinking about Phil and Jennifer again. I thought of how much pleasure Phil must have experienced and was glad he had enjoyed himself. I can't deny him anything. And that poor girl must have been grateful for a good and proper fuck at long last. I once again pictured Phil behind her, jackhammering into her as she braced herself against the hood of the car and screamed. How fucking sexy that must have been for her. I'll bet she never forgets it. She'll think of it when she's nostalgic and wrinkled in a nursing home. And then him giving it to her again in the backseat. His cock sliding in and out of her sloppy wet cunt, his body hunched over hers in orgasm. God, I was getting myself so hot. I was now bouncing roughly up and down on Phil's penis. He still hadn't really woken up yet, even though he had his hands on my hips, letting them ride with my motions.

I was reclaiming him. This was my husband, my man to fuck. All the girls might love his dick, but in the end it was mine. He was my man. He had married me. I felt so grateful, so in love, so turned on by him. I was using his fat dick as a dildo, practically raping him.

And then I came. My ass vibrated up and down like some slutty dancer shaking booty in a hip hop video. After my earlier self-pleasure, I had doubted I'd come again, but here I was bouncing my ass and creaming all over his dick, balls, and thighs. Oh, how wonderful it felt!

I lay on him. My breasts flattened against his pectoral muscles. My mouth was right by his ear, my breath panting as my pussy twitched with the last flashes of pleasure. I let my body loosen and relax.

"You're so good to me," I whispered.

12