This House of Incest! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surt
Surt
937 Followers

On the other side of the car, the white teen was admiring Johanna's fine curves. She was bending over to make her sponge wet, and the horny teen noticed, "Damn girl, you got one fine ass! Tell me, how much for a lil extra, or is not like that?"

"It's not like that," replied a meek Johanna.

"You with someone?" he asked.

"Yes," she said silently.

"That's cool, I just let you know one thing," he poked his head out the window, and whispered, "I'm masturbating to you, heeheehee.

Johanna let out a nervous laugh and kept on washing the car.

Denise on the other hand, liked what she was seeing.

"Get out the car, and watch me from the corner," she told the Latino guy.

He got out, and stood behind her.

"Security is not watching, put your fingers in-between my lips."

He put his index finger and his middle one together, and positioned them underneath Denise's pussy lips.

"You mind tickling mama with your fingers?" she asked seductively

He twirled his fingers around and prodded her lips.

"Hmmm yes," Denise was trying not to moan too loud, "Now baby, push your fingers up, but not too hard for mama, ok?"

The Latino teen didn't know he was being roped into a mom-son role-play, so he played along. He pushed his finger's up into her pussy.

"Ohhh," Denise said as she shivered, "Stop, don't move," she turned around, reached into the teen's pocket, took out a pen and wrote her number on his shirt.

She slapped his ass and said, "Now get going, and don't forget to call mama."

***

It was approaching the end of the working day, and Kelly and Shelly's customer from before was still throwing money at them. He stayed for so long, that the other drivers had to get their cars washed by either Cynthia or Denise and Johanna.

He stood there, still admiring the two sisters. His friends had all walked home, as they had families to get to. This middle-aged man was loving the dirty talk from Kelly, it fulfilled a sick, dark, dirty fantasy he had. He was a stocky man, with a full head of gray hair and scraggly voice. He revealed that his name was Woody

Since his friends had gone, he was able to speak his mind, "Umm, Princess," he had given Kelly a nickname, "could you come here and answer something for Daddy?"

Kelly turned around and looked at him.

Woody pointed over to Denise and said, "Oh my, that woman, she looks like you two, is she your mother?"

"Yeah," Kelly said, "She's our mo-"

Kelly was cut off from finishing her sentence by a hard, wet, smack to the ass from Shelly.

"Hahaha," Shelly nervously laughed, "That woman over there is like a mother hen to us," Shelly clinched her teeth, "right, Kelly?"

Kelly rubbed her ass, "Yeah, right."

Woody was shaking in excitement, "P-p-please, do that again."

"What?" said Shelly, "slap my sister's ass?"

"Yes, that please."

Shelly bent Kelly down on the car bonnet, with Kelly's ass facing the man. Shelly grabbed Kelly's bikini bottoms, ripped them off, and tossed them to Woody.

"A souvenir," she said.

Shelly smacked Kelly's ass and made a loud, squishy whack sound as she did it, with all the day's perspiration sprinkling of Kelly's ample ass as Shelly repeatedly slapped it.

Shelly smacked it one more time, bent down next to Kelly and said, "Just making lil bro some money."

"Oww," said Kelly as she held her ass with both hands, "that was rough."

Woody stood there, holding Kelly's bikini bottoms, and looking at her exposed lower half, "I think...I'm all out for the day."

Kelly tip-toed over with her hands still on her ass, "Since you stayed for well over an hour, and you got that piece," she took of her bikini top and handed it to him.

He looked at her full-figured, round, sexy breasts, gripped her bikini tightly, and said, "I...really liked it here."

"Don't forget to tell your friends," Kelly then held his shoulders, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Shutting time!" shouted Kevin from the office.

***

"Yo, that job you all did today was incredible; you all did so good," said an elated Kevin, "who wants to keep working here, eh?"

"No way," said Shelly.

"I already have a job," said Johanna.

"I'm busy," said Denise.

"I got a cold," said a shivering Cynthia.

"I'll stay, I think it's a great job," said a buck naked Kelly.

All the women were in the office, getting told how well they did. Kelly wanted to keep on washing cars in a bikini, but only part-time, which Kevin later found out, meant doing the job only when she felt like it.

Joseph started to adjust his tie, "Hmm, you girls seemed to be either dirty, or needing to be warmed up," he took his tie off and started to unbutton his shirt, "you girls need to get in the shower, and I'm all sweaty too, I need to jump in as well.

Kevin started throwing his clothes off too, "Yo, I think I need a shower as well."

All the women looked excited, expect Johanna, Kevin sensed this and said to her, "Hey baby, me and you in a steamy shower, sounds like fun?"

Johanna briefly smiled, "Me and you in the shower, yes."

"All of us, bitch," said Kelly, "And I wanna be with my daddy."

***

The Karlsons were in the showers, all naked, all feeling the warm water coming down above from the showerheads and letting it go down to their wet, naked bodies.

Johanna and Kevin were in the corner; Kevin was shielding Johanna's naked body, as he knew she was nervous, both their chests rubbing against each other as they held each other tightly under the torrent of water.

Kevin enjoyed rubbing soap over her body and kissing her on the lips; Johanna enjoyed Kevin's company, but tried not to look over at the other naked Karlsons.

To the right of Kevin and Johanna was the trio of Joseph and his two daughters, Shelly and Kelly. Shelly was washing her father's back; while Kelly was smooching with her father from the front.

"Hmm, Shelly, mind rubbing me a bit lower? Asked her father.

"I said no, Dad," she continued to rub soap over his back, and tried avoiding her father's nether regions.

"Ignore her," said Kelly," she leaned up and gave him a kiss on the lips, "wash my boobies for me." Joseph grinned and rubbed soap on his daughter's breasts. As he rubbed, he tweaked and played with her nipples.

To the left of those three, was Cynthia and Denise. Cynthia was behind Denise and rubbing her shoulders.

"Oh yes, right there," said Denise, "hmm that's the spot."

Cynthia let her hands slide down to Denise's breasts, and kissed her on the cheek.

"You like?" whispered Cynthia.

Denise slowly turned her face, smiled, and kissed Cynthia's delicate lips. The two women locked their arms around each other, and entered a soft embrace, exchanging the sensual type of kisses that only two women could create.

Joseph looked at his wife and ex-wife, and had built a rock-hard hard-on. He looked at Kelly with evil glee, forcefully pushed her to the shower wall, and shoved his cock in her. Shelly stepped back and watched as Joseph drove his cock deep into his daughter.

"Yes, fuck yes," she said outloud, "harder Daddy, harder."

Joseph got a look of fierce determination, held his daughter's legs up, and plowed his large cock into her. Shelly rubbed her breasts with her left hand, and played with her pussy with her right; Shelly was getting turned-on from seeing her father and sister having hard, passionate sex.

Joseph put his daughter's legs down, instructed her to turn around, and pinned her arms against the wall. "Tell everyone that you're Daddy's Little Bitch!"

"I'm Daddy's Little Bitch!"

"Not good enough," Joseph swung his hand, and smacked Kelly's ass so loudly, that the sound echoed in the shower. He had left a red, raw mark on her ass.

Joseph pinched his daughter's raw ass and said, "Say you're Daddy's Cock Munching Cunt!"

"I'm Daddy's Cock Munching Cunt!" she shirked outloud.

Joseph gave another, full-force loud smack to his daughter's ass. Johanna could see the pain on Kelly's face, but Kelly endured it for her father. Kelly's ass must have been a little raw from the light-spanking that Shelly gave her before. Being under that hot water didn't make things easier for her; the water burned into her raw marks.

Joseph stuck his cock in, gripped his hands on her hips, and shook Kelly violently as he hammered into her.

"Tell everyone you're a Dumb Fucking Cock Hole!" Screamed Joseph.

Johanna gasped when she heard him say that, Kevin could tell how shocked she was. Johanna was shocked at how rough Joseph was with his own daughter, and was quite disturbed with the language Joseph was using.

"It's just sex talk," Kevin whispered into Johanna's ear, "yo, it doesn't mean nothing."

"I'm a Dumb Fucking Cock Hole!" screamed Kelly, loudly in pain, "Ohhh, I'm a Stupid Fucking Cock Hole!"

Joseph didn't slap Kelly's ass that time, he instead grabbed her hips, went deep into her, and cummed right on her ass. Right after climaxing, he kissed his daughter on the cheek and said, "Good job, baby."

Kelly smiled at him, happy to get her father's praise, but still in obvious pain.

Joseph looked over at Johanna; she had her back to him as she was kissing Kevin. He licked his thumb, admired Johanna's fine posterior, and without warning, Joseph grabbed a large chunk of Johanna's ass."

"Yeek!" she shirked. She backed away from him, went into Kevin's arms and tried not to look at Joseph

There was an awkward silence in the room. Everybody, expect Kevin, looked at her like she had just broken a sacred rule.

Kevin broke the silence and said, "She's not ready for that, Dad."

Joseph arrogantly smirked at both of them and said, "No one should be ready."

And after that, shower time was over.

***

Everyone was walking out the office, the sun was setting and it had grown chillier outside. It had been a good day, until the incident in the shower.

Shelly, Denise, Cynthia and Kelly walked to the hummer Joseph was going to take them home in. Kelly walked gingerly, with her ass still being raw from all the spankings she had gotten that day. Kevin walked Johanna to a separate car, he had arranged for a chauffer to drive her home.

"Kevin, I'm sorry."

"Oh that? You mean when my dad grabbed you and you didn't like it? Oh that's no big deal-"

"But Kevin," cut in Johanna, "I just don't feel...right for you. It's weird, your sisters are so better looking, your mom and step-mom seem like better choices for you in the bedroom, why you pick them over me?"

Kevin stopped in his tracks, grabbed Johanna by the arm, and gave her a reassuring kiss on the lips. Joseph looked over from his hummer, scoffed, turned his head and looked at the four women, "Can you believe that shit?" he asked them.

"I think it's sweet," said Denise, "they look so in-love."

"I think he's being stupid," said Cynthia, much to the surprise of everyone in the car, "I think he just like the idea of being with her, he can do better then pale white woman," Cynthia had a scary, serious expression on her face.

"Can't disagree," Joseph said under his breath. He then looked over to his daughter, Kelly, and saw that she had difficulty sitting down in the car. As Joseph watched his daughter squirm around, he sniggered to himself and said, "Kelly, maybe you can lie down, and not have to sit on your ass!" Joseph then let out a voracious laugh.

Kelly looked back at her dad and smiled, not wanting to complain.

Johanna sat in her chauffeured car, Kevin closed the door, before the car drove her off, she grabbed Kevin's arm and said, "Kevin, I love you... but not your family."

Kevin smiled and said, "I'm ok with that, and I love you for you, yo forget my family, it's just about me and you," Kevin slapped the back of the car, and it drove of, into the distance.

End

Surt
Surt
937 Followers
12