All Comments on 'This Is What I Need'

by Adrianaloves2doit

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story

It's nice to see when a woman sheds an overly insecure husband. The husbands line of thinking was all twisted, garbled, and full of insecurities. Her life will be much better off without him. Some people are just not made to be together... and this is one of those kind of couples. Now she can go on to find someone more open and less prone to use mental abuse. She made the right choice in forcing him to play his hand now rather than waiting many years to find out the inevitable. Pretty cool. :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
If the person is dissatisfied enough to look around

If the sex isn't good enough to keep the spouse satisfied, then maybe the marriage needs to end. When she does find that special man to fill her life, and to satisfy her sex drive, then it would be worth all of the trouble she has went through. Thanks for the story...............Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
common sense was the star of this story

if she had common sense this wouldn't have happen.he warn her the first time with the woman.

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Wow have I ever seen the likes of this one

Margot got just exactly what she deserved and i am glad that the author didn't turn Harry into a pussy whipped wimp like so man would have done. No one understand real life situations like you do. I admire you for writing this. Hope you do more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Cool story - slut wife got what she deserved!

Bravo for the male figure "Harry" & author to not do the "Wimp husband" bullshit type of stories. Stupid but somewhat remorseful ex-slut wife got what she truly deserved. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank goodness she got away

from that limp dicked fool before wasting anymore of her life.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
Very good story.

The main idea of the story seems to be if you want sex outside the marriage include the partner. I'm not sure that works but the amount of swingers in the world proves me otherwise. This was a well written story and perhaps will make people on this site think a bit. Or then again no it won't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting Twist

Looks to me like Harry decided to upgrade. Interesting that Julie had no doubt in her mind about what she wanted and quickly decided to make things happen.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 15 years ago
Interesting Twist

Looks to me like Harry decided to upgrade. Interesting that Julie had no doubt in her mind about what she wanted and quickly decided to make things happen. (Sorry for the double; it did the anon which I despise)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
silly story

If there are women who are this 'honest' I certainly would not want to know them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a tangled web we weave......

In my opinion, Margo got what she deserved, but she should have been fired from her job. From the beginning, she humiliated Harry with Julie and then with David. She was a married woman and should have acted the part. But noooooo, she had to go carpet munching and then she had to have a stiff dick in her pussy that was not her husbands. She split them up and if I were Harry and I saw Margon on fire, I would not piss on her to put out the fire. He learned hard that she was just a bitch in heat and she wanted Harry to be involved so she could put out the fire in her pussy by someone else. Harry did the right thing in getting rid of her as fast as he could. If you arm hurts when you move it a certain way, usually you will stop moving it so it will not hurt. Margo hurt him with Julie and then topped it off with David, so he got rid of Margo. Do you blame him? I don't and if I were to ever find that a spouse of mine, in the future, were cheating on me or put me in a comprimising position, that would be the end of us. Do it to me once, shame on me, do it to me twice and shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
honest or not

there is no difference, it's all about attitude. I had to loose the love of my life, kind of, this way. What was even sadder, was that I had to find out how many women have this attitude these days and that the new fashion being bi, is just helping a lot in their argumentation why one guy is not enough. I even avoid some friends nowadays because their wifes wanted to fuck me for fun and I don't know what to say when I would meet them again. if that is emancipation and the none committment feeling the consequence of it, it sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good but...

The guy seemed too self righteous to me. Realy he seemed to be the one who set the tone of the relationship, his situation was his own making as far as I'm concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
There is honesty and there is...

real communication. Margo confused the two by feeling that all she had to do was to tell Harry what was going through her head. What Harry wanted was for her to think about more than herself when she talked to him. That is real communication. Harry wanted a life long mutually faithful marriage that Margo did not want. Just telling your spouse you have irreconciliable differences is not real communication and you do not get points for telling someone that their life was a lie. She knew how Harry would feel about her proposed fling but his feelings really did not matter to her. What she was really telling Harry was that every so often she wanted to step out of the marriage vows to have fun without him. No matter how he felt about it all he could do was to stop her from doing what she really wanted to do. Eventually she would take the next step and lie to him about cheating on him "to protect his feelings" or some other rationalization. There is nothing wrong with the swinger lifestyle as long as the two people are comfortable with the sharing and possible consequences. I would have liked more character development to explore why Harry felt the way he did, what was Julie thinking and some background on how Harry and Margo found each other but overall you wrote an excellent first story. Thanks!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Reader variations

I am always amazed at the variety of reader reactions to a story. When I read this, I thought,' everyone will criticize Margot's stupidity", but lo and behold almost half of the readers thought Harry was at fault and ,in one case, that Harry was insecure. I guess it take all kinds in this world.

the Ct. Yankee

Risq_001Risq_001almost 15 years ago
Here's what I don't understand

<p>In this story are really 3 main people and 2 side people. Main people are:</p>

<p>Margo</p>

<p>Harry</p>

<p>Julie</p>

<p>Side people are</p>

<p>David</p>

<p>Julie's Husband (unnamed)</p>

<p>Now lets work out the math here:</p>

<p>Julie and Margo decide to have a threesome with Harry and they go all weekend and everyone is loving life, but it was Margo who started the ball rolling and got off on the 2 girls one guy thing</p>

<p>Margo decides that doing it just once wasn't enough, and this time she wants the Two guys one girl thing</p>

<p>Harry isn't happy that his wife wants a <i>do over</i>, and certainly isn't happy she wants to do it with another guy. But hey he had no problem sitting with his pecker out watching his wife get it on with another girl the year before, and it wasn't a problem for him at the time it seems</p>

<p>Then Julie, the woman from the first liaison, who was the other slice of that 2 girl/1 guy sandwich catches her husband doing the same thing she did the year before with Harry and Margo</p>

<p>Now, Harry, who enjoyed the threesome the year before, and Julie, who brought up the threesome the year before, are both talking about how hurtful their ex-mates are and how they have to leave them because they don't know what fidelity means? Huh?</p>

<p>I'm sorry, but the logic of those two is lost on me. I don't get their characters, and it seems in the story that the two bad guys won. Harry for actually cheating on his wife, when she asked if she could get his blessing to do what they did the year before. She didn't actually cheat, but Harry did. And Julie who apparently <b>Did</b> cheat on her husband, but since she caught him, and he didn't catch her, she took the righteous path to divorce him and blame him for the failed marriage.</p>

<p>Yep no one to really root for in this story, and I found a lot of characters to hate. Thanks for posting the story, but I just couldn't like any of the main characters, and your character Margo got shafted by Julie and Harry in the end.</p>

-Risq

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Splitting up was appropriate . . .

It's interesting that nearly all of the comments are directed against Margo. I also blame Harry for what happened. Firstly, he should not have said that Margo could play with Julie. But once he gave Margo the green light to do that, it wasn't long before he joined in for the FFM threesome. So despite his protests, he went along with it and obviously, he enjoyed himself. Heck, two women, most every guy's fantasy, right? Plus he finally got his wife's ass, so what's not to like? Of course, he protested a little, he put on a show because he felt it was wrong, cheating, etc. but he did it anyway. After more than a year, Margo gets the itch again, and she is invited by David to have a brief tryst. David of course she meets at work and they hit it off -- I assume that she gave out signals that she was interested, she flirted with him, or whatever. It really sounded to me that she was up front with Harry and was ready to call it off if he said no? Instead, he said no but just the fact that she brought it up meant she was betraying him. I feel he over-reacted. She obviously could have cheated in secret -- clearly, that would have been worse. OK, he's upset she was considering the weekend with David and it would not have included him, and he's right to be upset, but to divorce her because she made a suggestion? I may be wrong, but I did not feel she was going to have the affair whether he liked it or not, but rather, it would only have occurred if he was OK with it. Harry got to fuck a different woman (Julie) with Margo's OK; why was he so angry if she wanted to fuck a different man with his OK, understanding she would not do it behind his back or if he said no. I think the marriage was in trouble even before Margo raised this opportunity to experience a different man. I'm also surprised they did not go to counseling or at least try a little harder for their marriage; it would seem Harry wanted to split and this was the excuse. I personally don't condone swinging, cuckolding, or any of this but once again, Harry was himself guilty of participating in a group sex scene; why is he now putting on airs of being so holy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yesss

i agree with both vulcan, an risq... he didnt have any problem fucking julie with his wife that night, yet the mere suggestion that she wanted to fuck another man ended the relationship? i'm sure while he had his cock in julies mouth and pussy he wasn't complaining a bit.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
Relatively well-written

Most of the dialogue was a bit stilted, but overall a well-written story. The story makes a good point . . . one that every married person should think twice about before opting for sexual variety. However, the message would have been more effective without the last few paragraphs, which were overly preachy. For my money, this story should have gone in the nonerotic category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank You!!!

It is cetainly nice to get a reality check out of this site, and, apparently, from some one who has actually undergone that sort of deeply painful understanding that our lives, not just our marriages, are built on the ability to make and KEEP committments!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
....EXCELLANT......

.......Should be required reading by all newlyweds....good job,..well written.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The beginning writing made Julie sound like a slut

and the wife a braindead piece of trash. The husband told her not to but she fucked with Julie without his permission, from that time on the marriage was toast. Julie was already infatuated with him. The threesome was good. The wife is a slut, she carried on a flirting affair at work with a vendor. She really had already decided to fuck the guy and only told her husband so she felt her mind at ease. When he said no, she went on and planned to fuck anyway. That ended the marriage anything after that was icing. Julie meeting him and them getting together ended the final act and put the slut on the street. She can change all she wants in her mind, is and always will be a slut and a cheater. By the way where is the mention of the year long testing for medical reasons?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What Vulcan and other missed or misread

He didnt agree to his wife and Julie mating, he had real problems with it. He really could not stop them short of physical violence. He left then and did not participate. It was the next morning and the two women seduced him, not him seducing them. This was a one off act and had no follow up. The wife planned and executed a end around play on the husband to fuck outside the marriage. Why blame the husband for a wife who is a slut. It is her personality that has a problem not his, he told her no and what he thought but said he could not stop her. She wasnt stopped and became just another cheating wife committing adultry. You PC people always want to blame the husband, answer this. Why did the wife hate her husband so much that she actually risk harming him by her actions and words and then committed the act? Well maybe she didnt want to harm her husband maybe she was just mentally ill!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Margo got what she deserve

At lease she didn't try to blame Harry for her evil deeds.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Problems Problems

This story COULD of been great. <b>But it doesnt work because Harry's transition from having No problem fucking Julie to suddenly NOT wanting his wife to have a 3-some with other men... is TOO sudden and too unexplained.</b>

<br></br>

I THINK I see WHY Harry has problems with this.

<br></br>

From Harry's POV his wife approached him FIRST and wanted him to try this new sexual thing ONE time. The wife begged and pleaded that harry go along with it.

<br></br>

BUT from Harry's POV the wife's shift to new sexual adventures seems be going on with his wife NOT talking to him about it. <b>His agreement to have a 3 some with himself his wife and Julie is NOT permission for the wife to do whatever the hell she wants to do without Harry.</b>

<br></br>

This is mostly conjecture on my part and much more of this SHOULD of been explained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sadly Right

There is no doubt he loved his wife. There is also no doubt he never would have indulged in extramarrital sex. Her occasional craving for a little more spice, erotic activity in their sex life was a little over the edge for him. I commend her for her honesty and wanting to be upfront with him and to share; unfortunately, he was one of those monogamous, totally loyal husbands...most couples are. Regretably, her libido, or sexual needs, surpassed his in the area of 'a little out of the normal', kinky or just too adventerous and that would never work, even with the honesty. I give her credit for trying to be upfront with him, I believe she cared - but - she also wanted more than he could live with and so, no matter what kind of relationship she would try to work out with him...there wasn't a compatable one to have. Love eachother, no doubt, sharing sex with others...NO!!!

I think you wrote this story well and had they known each other better, probably shouldn't have gotten married. Is she a slut, I don't think so. I think she is adventerous, outgoing, likes sex a lot and wants a monogomous relation to go with it. She needs a swinger for a mate. I actually felt a little sadness for her, she kidded herself, played with her mind in justification and paid a high price...A Seemingly Very Loving Husband!

Good writing...keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Is This What We Need?

A crappy moral story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Harry you missed this one and Mex Anony yes this

is what we need. The wife and Julie gave the husband a fait accompli, it was an already done deal (that tells you the wives moral state) and the husband did not want it but left it to her and she jumped Julie. A slut will always be a slut. They virtually attacked the husband and he was horny didnt think and fucked them both. It wasnt his choice to have a threesome nor his desire. The wife now gives him another fait accompli, she is going to dinner with the trainer and will spend the weekend with him. What exactly would you do if you wife walked in out of nowhere and announced on friday afternoon she was having dinner with a man and would not be home until monday morning. I know what would happen in my house she would be flying out the front door and after I took her keys et al out of her purse (including all joint credit cards) her purse would follow. She is the adulterer and from that point on anything she gets would be up to the lawyers and the court. That would include all of clothes and other items. Let her prove she paid for each of them with her own money until assets are divided by the court. She fought with herself between her marriage and her lust and her marriage lost. Then she wants to come home and make up, right, hey bitch after a year of medical testing and total lack of sex come talk to me. In the mean time the divorce would be in full swing with or without her consent. If you cant get it in your home state sell your home or lease it out for a year and move to a state you can get one without her consent. Dumb people dont realize the only real bartering tool you have is the ability to move elsewhere any time. Whne you give that up you consent to anything anyone else wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Reading Vulcan's comments I think of Dem PR

He twist the plot around to reach his agenda. The husband didnt tell his wife to fuck Julie, he asked her not to, then allowed her to if she wanted to after all how can he really stop her he already ask her not to. A very different thing. He didnt willingly join in the threesome they seduced him in bed and after all the wife was already a slut wasnt she? He didnt refuse a MFM threesome, he refused his wife running around having three day sex with what is virtually a stranger with unknown medical history. Yes you were probably right, the marriage was on the rocks after her sexual surprise with Julie. And yes this was the straw that broke the camels back. Your attempts to put the fault at the husbands feet is like the Dems blaming everything on Bush, wow, seems the new pres is BushII doesnt it. There are old sayings that need to be remembered, a slut is always a slut, a cheater is always a cheater, and a marriage contract ends when someone breaks it. YOu talked about counseling and such, I can see counseling for when two people have problems or cant agree. Just how will counseling go back and remove her adultry? How will it remove the medical risk and give her a clean bill of health, how exactly does it even the table, how many free fucks outside the marriage will the husband get to make up for the romance she was carrying on at work being a whore. Whores are people that fuck for money, she was at work and being paid when she carried on with a vendor. Who knows the vendor might have thought she was the companys deal sweetner. Sorry Vulcan you dont forgive people, male or female, that betray you and disrespect you and that break contracts with you. You might be able to forgive and live with people that treat you that way but those of us that can think, have morals. and feelings arent the mentally ill types that can live in those circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good tale but....

.... the behaviors portrayed do not jibe with the dialogue.Husband guilty as her, once he did the (hypocrite) julie without even knowing if margo stepped out.(Better ended by exposing julie and harry as set-up "men".More importantly though, how do we maintain fidelity when the desire for sex in the short term trumps our higher intellect? It almost always does.That's why relationships typically start based on physical attraction.As a species, we're screwed!-Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whenever

You do things in a marriage behind your spouses back you are putting your marriage in danger. Cheating, lying, deceiving in any way take away the trust and when that is gone love and respect are not far behind. Good story, thanks.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Good story.

Yes! To the commenter who asked if we really need a morality story on this site. Yes! This story "Is" a reality check! Without communication and agreement in a marriage before action...there is always going to be consequences! It does not matter what we are talking about, whether extramarital sex, finances, politics, whatever! There has to be give and take...but more important, agreement! You need agreement to any proposal before "Any" committments or actions are taken. Sorry, just an old timer who has been through a lot of it and learned a hard lesson over time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh well !

Just anudder cunt drippin with excitement over a new cock. What a unique story ! Yeah huh? Get a life puta, write about reality, a puta would never confess anything like this unless she's a true low life skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
timing

margo's timing was really poor, and her candor not a good thing under the circumstances. it worked out well for him, and she'll live her readjusted life.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 14 years ago
In love (or lust) and in war

You know how you get in and – that’s it. No exit strategy guaranteed. So proceed only if there is no other way and very cautiously...<P>

Too basic? perhaps, but it's fun (and much safer) to be reminded in a story where we are just the spectators…

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
Sounds like a true story to me

Margo was as dumb as it gets. She should have known from the first time she tried it with a woman that it wasn't good and didn't set well.

If she loved him she would have known all the answers before she even considered anything of this nature.

If my wife came and ask me just like Margo I probably would have thrown up in her face, and our relationship would have been "forever" changed even if she didn't go to have her fling. This would mind fuck you till the point where the marriage would deteriorate to the point where I would always think she is doing something behind my back.

And if she left the house? Well the relationship is over.

If the relationship were to survive it would be a tough road back to trust.

counseling would definately be on the agenda as well as a private eye from time to time for a check of fidelity. So still the relationship would still be changed. Margo Ruined it all by her own hand.

Too bad for Harry in this story he only wanted a faithful loving wife he could trust and to reciprocate the same. What a Shame.

Thanks for writing!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
The plot becomes a mess....

....as the author tries to make a good point using the wrong tools. Everyone ends up looking the hypocrite.

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
She deserved it - and more

Margo was really stupid. She loved (so she says) Harry but still insisted on having sex with another man (and later, no doubt, more men). The way she presented her decision was, correctly, perceived by Harry as an intent to do it - and that is almost as bad as the actual act. She could probably still have saved the situation if she had IMMEDIATELY backed out of her intent but she chose not to do so. That constitutes unfaithful behaviour in my book.

It is good that he and Julie found each other - she KNOWS what will happen if she ever breaks his trust - even more, she realises it on her own, and agrees.

Good luck to them - Margo got what she wanted - lots of sex, no love.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
Author just writing a little morality tale

And as others note, not too successfully. He didn't keep sequences in order very well, so the reader must hop back and forth to keep up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice ending

Well written and nice ending. Thanks for sharing.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
She was repaid for her arrogance

She shoved her plans for sex down Harry's throat. She set up the threesome and took Harry by surprise and that caused a bit of trouble. But instead of leaving well enough alone she decided she was entitled to get what she wanted and Harry would just have to deal with it. As it turned out, she would have to deal with the results of her attitude. Rather than just giving up her plans she still went to meet her lover and was going to have sex with him thinking she could still manipulate Harry into joining them. This is a really stupid woman. Now she can watch all alone from the sidelines.

Normally for a non happening like this I could see reconciliation. But with her attitude he is better off without her. I'm not sure I would trust Julie though.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Stupid!!

Story ok read but a stupid story.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago
Story is ok

But it's kind of hard to believe that someone is this stupid as this Margo idiot, I mean really; she goes to her husband & say I'd like some strange dick pumpping my ass & pussy I'll be back on Monday?! What is wrong with her? She shouldn't have even formed the thought of fucking this David dude let alone telling her husband that she wants to fuck him for 3 days & not expect divorce... The husband is right what happens when she wants to try a bigger dick or do a gangbang? Trust me if he would've allowed her, her fuck session it wouldn't be the last & also this didn't include him like the threesome.. Furthermore I don't know any guys that's ok with a threesome with another guy... Two women yeah but not another guy... So she got exactly what she deserve...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Totally Unrealistic

Nobody can be as stupid as Margo was. What a cunt. Now an alone cunt full of remorse. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong title

Should have been - "Dumb and Dumber". The husband TELLS her that their marriage is in trouble and she goes out anyway? And then when she can't find him (why she didn't start at Julie's I'll never know) she goes ahead and cheats? And then the IDIOT husband marries Julie after he knows her history? I mean it was Julie's idea to have the threesome to begin with and now he thinks she's going to change? I'm not sure I've read a story where there were three dumber people all in the same story - EVER.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
you never

loose a spouse you give them away or as it were cut them loose, do not pity the cheater for they are selfish-evil which means they are not capable of love.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Prophetic Advice

Well written story. Thanks for posting. Sad little tale with prophetic advice when the consequences turn out to be a bitch.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Marvelous come-uppance.

user110user110over 9 years ago
i was just wondering

is your sense of right and wrong as perverse as the protagonist's or are you just trolling the mentally ill anons who lurk in LW? actually thats something i would like to know from a number of authors.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Nice

This story was nice compared to a lot of others. I will say I really loved the words of wisdom that you left the readers with. It's nice to see a story with that sort of wisdom. To bad most people don't look at it that way and, those are the people who will learn the meanings of your last sentence. Great job on this story you did well. and thank you for showing people the that almost no REAL MAN would ever be turned on by watching his wife getting screwed by another man. Again damn good story.

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Good Job!

It is never a good idea to invite an outsider into your bed. Most men would love 2 women but to be fair what about 2 men for the wife. I would hate to see my wife with another man so therefore I would avoid being with another women. This wife was a little to conniving and stupid at the same time. But she got real smart at the end when she lost everything. Sex is good, sex with love is fantastic. Why throw away fantastic for good? This guy tried to resist the threesome with Julie but he caved in. The marriage should have been over when the wife went with Julie. Also for the wife to set up the weekend and then spring it on her husband is so disrespectful and again stupid. He warned her about consequences and she ignored him. She deserves everything that happened to her. She can now have all the good sex she wants but not the fantastic sex with love. He is also making a big mistake with Julie, it is very difficult for a person to change and who knows how long those changes will last.

Thank you for a very good story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 8 years ago
Liked it

Imo, Harry screwed up. Yeah the wife sprung a FMF threesome on him, but he should have said no, absolutely not! In most marriages to continue after that would be cheating. Instead he 'went to bed', and eventually joined in. Evidently Harry couldn't speak up for himself, and clearly had second thoughts about it.

I can understand a man might be ok with two women, but not ok with another man in the bedroom.

The fatal flaw in the situation was not talking about their sexual desires at length and acting togeather. The wife springing potentially marriage wrecking sex on him reached its logical conclusion.

Chilley

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
honesty vs communication

you need both for it to work. great story, thanks!

PeteCedarPeteCedarover 8 years ago
Figures

She waits until she's trashed her marriage to think that maybe she should have told him 'Sorry, I'm married and could never do that to my husband.' Too little, too late. She got exactly what she wanted and deserved - to be able to fuck any guy she wanted without the encumbrance of trying to explain her actions to her husband.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ITS REALLY STUPID

when one turns states evidence on themself. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Harry is a Fuckin' Hypocrite!

Poor wittle Harry! He's a self-righteous dip-shit! First he acts all innocent but ends up with his wife and Julie in a threesome. Then his answer to his wife openly seeking his approval so she can try some strange with David is to tyell her he's going to divorce her because of her lusty,unfaithful attitude,and then HE backs up that noble sentiment by fucking Julie for the weekend.

Two people who rightly shouldn't be married to each other,she at least open and honest,he a self-righteous hypocrite.

phil2213phil2213about 8 years ago
Great lesson.

I think this couple needs to be single at most FWB. Well written and to the point. There is no "quid pro quo" in a marriage when involving compromise of one's vows. I hope those of us contemplating an excursion to the wild side find this story before they are faced with adversity. This is a five stars effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wait just a second!

So she doesn't have sex that weekend, Harry screws Julie that weekend and she gets demoted even though she did nothing but talk? Hardly seems fair. I would have thought she would have filed suit against Julie, dragged her and Harry through the mud, gotten most of the marital assets and then set about finding a new husband. Not sure who was the bigger disappointment. her or Harry? Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey Anon 3/13/16

First, as he mentioned, it's a no fault state and things would be divided up by the judge. Second, whether she committed the act or not, she cheated on him. She had every intention of spending the weekend with the asshole. She mentioned it to her husband as a comment in passing. Sort of 'Don't worry if I'm not home until Monday. I'll be fucking some other guy this weekend.' Doesn't matter if she did the actual act or not. She already did it in her (and his) mind. Also, she had no more proof of him fucking Julie than he had of them.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Another dumb excuse for a BTB

She has a loving marriage, and the sex with husband is good, but she clicks with some stranger and wants to have a weekend with him? One of the biggest cliches on Literotica. Been done before, and better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
David the Cunt

Who would want to settle with the Slut . Once a Slut always a Slut .David the slime bag needs his balls massaged by a pair of heavy steel capped boots . And the loss of all his teeth .

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
What?

This is the third of your stories that I have read. and as usual there is no lead in to the wife cheating. David had been working on her computer that week, he asks her to dinner, she accepts, he asks her to spend the weekend with him, she agrees, without giving thought to her husband and their marriage. It doesn't even say if they had been flirting or if she had done it with him already. She had been married long enough to know her husband, and his reaction shouldn't have come as a surprise. Why did she go to David that night? if she valued her marriage. She says she had never cheated on her husband, yet she was willing to spend the weekend with a literal stranger? Thats why I say there is no lead in to the cheating. you just didn't make this story belivable. even if it really happened to Margo in real life. There has to be more than just that one lunch to have her give up her marriage. and possibly her job. Same thing as with your other story with Harry. No lead in to her cheating.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Kharma

Cheaters crash and burn. Justice.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
I can see why this author only wrote a few stories after reading 3 of them....

I won't bother with anymore.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Read three LW stories again

Disagree, wish she was still writing.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 5 years ago
Well done!

I think you're written this quite well and it's very realistic. I've read so many over the top burn the bitch stories that your story is a breath of cool fresh air. I felt quite sad that Harry couldn't find it in himself to forgive, although I do understand his pain and I also agree with the stand he took against Margo's proposed fling with David. Even after Harry laid it out for her in simple direct terms, Margo still went to meet David...so she was clearly thinking with her libido and not her head. That's tragic. But people do fuck up- I've done it myself- and I have to say that trashing the marriage was extreme and destructive. I think I might have demanded some punishment (I'm only human) but I find myself wondering if what Harry felt for Margo was love and not just pride of ownership.

Your story is unique and exceedingly well done. Thank you!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Too late

Another woman thinking her husband loves her enough to share her with anotherbman. In my mind that is far from love, closer to hate for me. My reaction would be like Harry's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stupid

She was tempted BUT didn't cross that line. He did and I think HE was the cheater ONLY

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

She was one stupid dumbass. Got what she deserved

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A rug muncher and a cheater

Snoring

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not fair

He gets to have a three some and should have known at some point it would be her turn. So then he turns her down and does a divorce? Can'thave your cake and eat it too big guy.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, cheater woke up too late to save her marriage. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bye Bye Slut

You got what you deserved

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Too bad about the divorce but when she first asked Harry hide was reluctant. Then after watching them he got involved but who wouldn't after watching the show they put on. When it came down to her chance she pretty much told him she was going to do it no matter what. It wasn't a fair offer if it can even be considered an offer.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

To the Anonymous 4 months ago: Why was it not fair? He didn't ask for the threesome. He even backed of at the beginning. His wife throw Julie in his bed and she had sex with her either way. So the situation is completly different.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Very nice!!! Not a complete BTB, but she felt some pain and he kept his self respect...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Karma is a b*tch. She got exactly what she deserved. Nothing. For most marriage actually means something. Clearly not her

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I will say that this is a unique plot. As far as characters, Harry should have expected something like this by accepting her non monogamous behavior in g the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whoop the bitch Margo got burned well and good

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

hindsight is always 20/20

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story with a moral. Hope it saves some relationships.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not bad. It was clear Harry needed a better wife and found one in an unexpected time and place,

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife's a huge idiot. She deserves what happens/-ed to her. Story, he doesn't tell her she can't, but "wishes" she wouldn't. Not the least, he had a 3some with her friend. And when she goes to meet the guy, he winds up having a weekend with the friend anyway. He's got little room to talk. 1 star because of this dumbass story. (2nd one from this author I've read, & the last.) Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“ Some husbands get a thrill out of you fucking other men”

I think this is the biggest lie that has been perpetuated on a population, since Joseph Goebbels was still active.

Note- ( He took a cyanide vacay with his entire family!)

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Margo your fucking selfish,that threesome was the first and the last.The taste of what you experienced turned into a addictive drug.You should have sat him down an talk what's on you mind or feeling,what you did was ubrupt no face to face no planing a head. no meetings so your husband can see this guy.Your lusting for a hurry hurry 3days wild fucking cost you your loving husband.If Margo had told her Harry a head of time an discuss it,he knows he had his fantasy with Julie but gave love to Margo first than Julie.He would have said yes it's only fair.The way she went about it OMG! Now Harry is with Julie ouch! Oh well live an learn.This story won't get a rating.However it's fair warning to any spouses not to invite toxicity of a threesome,the result STD,HIV,pregnancy.So play at your own risk bye.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very different from your usual stories. Completely opposite with the vigor/your decision story. See, you're capable of rational thought and are capable of grasping common sense, yet for some unknown reason you throw it out the window in some of your stories and, if they are really true, in important parts of your life as well.

Fyi, be it man or woman, a slut is a slut and once that slut turns into a cheater then he/she deserves every ounce of punishment they get and then some!

AmpersandsAmpersands8 months ago

Harry broke his vows first. That's it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where to begin. Definitely not cut and dry, but also not salvageable. The first threesome was obviously condoned. Her second almost tryst was where it becomes ignorant. His unload on her is the right reaction for almost all the wrong reasons. The only right reason he gave was her discussing a decision made rather than discussing the possibility of a fling. (I don't condone flings, but making a decision without your spouse makes it even worse). However, all other reasoning should have been based on the fact that she is clearly not satisfied with just her husband. Even in their first tryst, they followed her lead, and that was due to an inkling that she needed outside influence on her sex life. The second almost fling was only confirmation. Also, his cheating was just as bad as her feeding her extracurricular desires. Bottom line, is they were not a good fit. Both were selfish in their own rights.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous