This Is What I Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After downing my Martini, I sat on the stool for about thirty seconds and said to myself, "This is what I need! A good fucking to clear my mind." I got up and started for the elevator. I pushed the "up" button and waited. Just as the elevator door opened, David stepped out, and took my hand.

"I was just coming back to see what you'd decided."

"Well, David, as you can see, I was about to step on the elevator to come up to your room, but I have another idea. I'm going to call Harry and hope he answers his cell phone. I'm going to tell him where I am and ask him to join us. You wouldn't object to a threesome would you? I don't know if he'll go for it, but its worth a shot, and if he doesn't, I'm just going home to wait for him."

I also told David about our experience with Julie last year and that I thought Harry might be more understanding if he were to be included.

David looked a little puzzled, but agreed that it would be well worth it if he still had his chance to bed me.

Harry answered on the second ring. I was excited, but scared. I said, "Harry, hear me out on this and then say what you want. I told you I was extremely excited about having some strange cock pumping my pussy full of cum. What I didn't do was to include you so you wouldn't be left alone for the weekend. What I am asking now is simple, what would you think about joining David and me in a threesome. We'd still be together and I could still have a good pounding from David and from you. It would be the best of both worlds. What do you think?"

After hearing Harry's answer, you could have knocked me over with a feather. He blurted it all out in one breath I think. "Margo, You hurt me severely earlier. I went to Bronco's Bar for a couple of beers. Not five minutes after I sat down, in walked Julie by herself. She and John had a big fight. She came home two hours early from work with a headache, and John was there in bed with her next door neighbor and her daughter. She stormed out and came straight here. We've been consoling each other and have decided to let you have your weekend and we'd have one of our own. We can talk about the divorce when we get home Monday. Our assets will easily be divided."

"Divorce? What do you mean divorce. I don't want a divorce! I just wanted a weekend of wild sex for a little fun. I won't agree to any divorce."

"Darling Margo, since we live in a no-fault state, you won't have to agree to anything, the court will split it all up. If you don't cooperate, it will take a little longer, but none the less, our marriage is over. Your honesty is nice, but your lack of commitment to fidelity is simply unacceptable to me. Goodbye, I'll talk to you Monday afternoon. Have a nice fuck session this weekend." He hung up.

I tried to redial immediately, but his phone was now turned off. I grabbed David by the hand and begged him to come with me to Bronco's to find Harry and Julie. When we arrived fifteen minutes later, they were long gone. Harry's car was still in the parking lot, but I had no idea what Julie was driving now. I just burst out in tears and leaned on David's shoulder. "David, let's go by my house to see if they went there. If not, I'll give up and you can have me for all weekend."

When we arrived at my home, there were no cars in sight. We parked in the garage and went inside. It was totally vacant. I suggested we go in and sit in the living room for a few minutes to see if they showed up. After an hour, we left to go back to David's hotel. I looked at my cell phone and realized it was off. I turned it on and there were four messages and six missed calls. The first message was from Julie evidently just after she caught John with the two women and was headed for the bar. The second was from Harry just telling me to call him. The third was from David's boss asking me to tell David to call him, and the fourth was from David's boss again saying that it was extremely important for David to call him immediately. Wow! Harry must have been busy. Shortly, my cell phone rang again, it was my boss telling me that my behavior was unacceptable and that we'd talk on Monday to see if my services would be required any longer at work. Evidently there is a clause in my employment contract that deals with interactions with fellow employees and or vendors who are not on my base level of employment.

So, now where the hell am I and what do I do next? Like the fool I've been, I just told David to take me back to his hotel and make me forget everything. David replied, "Margo, I feel responsible for this mess. I knew you were married and that we shouldn't do what I suggested, but now I am afraid to go any further. Why don't you just stay home and pray that Harry comes back and you can work it all out?"

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

So what happened? Harry had his weekend with Julie, and then on that Monday, Harry and I met to go over where we were. Harry already had his mind set on the divorce. He said he couldn't live wondering when the next time would happen where I let my lust overcome my good sense. Of course, I begged him to reconsider but he wouldn't budge.

He and Julie are now engaged and Julie has changed so much I hardly know her anymore. She saw what happened to me and decided that what she wanted was a committed relationship that was totally monogamous. I've had several weekend or even a couple month long flings, but they always leave me feeling empty. I miss the love Harry always showed me and hope someday I will find someone who will treat me that way again. My job?

I wasn't fired, but was demoted one pay grade and have since worked my way back into the good graces with my boss. Life as I know it sucks, but there is hope. I don't know if Harry knows it or not, but the pain I've brought on myself has been life-changing.

My conclusion? Wild, unadulterated sex is great, but love is so much more important that it shouldn't even be discussed in the same sentence. Would I do things differently if I had it to do over? Absolutely! I would tell David "I really am flattered with your offer, and if I were single I'd jump at the chance to spend a weekend with you. But, I am married and will remain faithful to my husband and wedding vows."

Sometimes we discover that what we really need is far different that what we perceive our needs to be. We need to learn to separate needs from desires.

Maybe someone reading this will re-think what they are about to do that could potentially destroy those things that are truly important to them. Maybe they will think that they can get away with it and never get caught. All one need do is to read through the "Loving Wives" section of Literotica to discover the many ways that adulterous affairs are discovered by the spouse. Believe me, losing a spouse that you truly love is NEVER worth the momentary pleasures of a lustful fling. Talk to your spouse first and feel them out. As you will read, some husbands get a thrill out of their wife fucking another man, but most will not go for it. Measure your happiness carefully. Be sure to know what is really in your heart!

12