This Was Going To Be The Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,849 Followers

The next morning was a repeat of the last with the exception that somehow while she was changing positions in bed all of her clothes mysteriously came off as well. My right hand was rubbing a hard nipple, while my barely clothed erection found itself nestled between two large soft globes, only inches away from what I knew from past experience to be an extremely soft, warm wet vagina. Cara was making little cooing sounds as she pressed her ass into me. As I started to get up, she grabbed my leg to stop me. "Please Danny, I need you," she said. Her first complete sentence in a very long time.

"You have me, Cara, I'm only going to work," I said gently.

"I need you in me," she said almost pleadingly.

"Soon," I told her, "I'm not sure you're ready for that yet."

"I've been ready for that since before you left me," she said.

I told Sandy about the incident, and the conversation, and noticed that she was a little bit sad. But she told me to do what I thought was the right thing.

While I was at work that day I had a visitor. Joe Stephens came into my office and he didn't look happy.

"Joe what brings you here?" I asked.

"Remember when I told you that I wanted to make things right with you?" he asked.

"Yes Joe, I didn't tell your wife anything or name you in my divorce. I got some money from the other guys and a couple of them are going through divorces too but I never mentioned you," I said.

"I know that, and as I told you, I came clean with Dorothy, and it took some time but she forgave me, and I still don't drink," he said. "But I overheard something that really pissed me off and I wanted for you to hear it too."

Joe played for me a recording he'd made on his cell phone's memo recorder. I guess he expected for me to be really angry, but I smiled as I listened to it. It was the funniest thing I'd heard in a long time.

That night after Sandy put the boys to bed, we were sitting on the couch in the living room. Cara was on the love seat and she started yawning which was usually the signal for us to go to bed. She had on another sheer silk nightgown like the one that had disappeared the previous night. She sat there looking at me and yawned again. But didn't say anything. As she watched I put my arm around Sandy, and started to gently stroke her arm. Cara started yawning more, and out of the corner of my eye I could see that she did not like seeing me sitting this close to her mother and especially not touching Sandy.

I turned around and started nibbling Sandy's ear, and Sandy leaned into me. I pulled her into my lap, and started rubbing her long well shaped legs.

"You really need to stop," said Sandy, "It's been a long time for me and you might not be able to handle what you unleash."

"It'll be midnight in a few moments and I'll be officially divorced, so maybe I'm ready for a bit of unleashing," I laughed. "Us single guys have to get it when we can."

Sandy pulled her skirt up just a bit and then straddled me leaning in for our first ever kiss. I loved the way she tasted and the way she kissed. Gentle at first but slowly gaining in intensity until Cara was forgotten. I noticed that Cara had gotten to her feet and was intently staring at us. I pulled Sandy's sweater out of her skirt and reached under it caressing her large breasts though her bra. If anything would get a rise out of Cara it would be that. She'd always resented the fact that her breasts were small. I'd never cared because her ass more than made up for it, but it really pissed her off. Tonight was no exception. and I could see that she was boiling mad.

"Oh God I can't wait to get my lips on those titties," I said lifting the cups of her bra up and releasing them. For the record they were and are still to this day the most perfect breasts I've ever seen. There is a slight bit of sag to them but they're still so full and round and soft that I forget what I'm doing whenever I see them.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" screamed Cara. "Are you planning on just fucking my mother right here in front of me? I'm your wife not her. I'm not going to put up with this shit. I want her ass out of my house right now. If you're so desperate for sex, I'm right here, and you're not getting it from anyone except me! This is bullshit Danny. I've been practically sticking my pussy in your face for a week now, and you start making the moves on my whore of a mother. I know you think I'm supposed to be in some kind of depression, but I am conscious, I can see what's going on around me and there's no way I'm putting up with this shit. I've been waiting for months to get you back in my fucking bed where you belong, and just when you're almost there, when we're almost back together you pull this shit. How low can you go? I want you out of here mother, there can only be one woman in this fucking house,"

"And you're not her," I said calmly interrupting her.

"What are you talking about Danny?" she asked her anger and shock still all over her face.

"Cara, the game is over and you fucking lost," I told her. "Someone came to see me at work today and he brought me something really interesting, that I'd like you to hear."

I held up Joe's cell phone and pushed the play button. Jane's shrill voice and condescending tone rang out loud and clear.

"Yeah, you can come over tonight. You could've come over the night Randy left if you'd wanted to. Yeah she's back in her own house. But she wouldn't have cared if you'd come over. She might've even joined in. She hasn't had any since her doofus dumped her. But she has a plan to get him back, though why she'd want to is a mystery to me. No she isn't sick, that's just part of her plan. she fooled all of the shrinks too. she knew they'd eventually try something like having him visit and take her out for little family outings and then she'd start with little hugs and kisses and gradually get him where she wanted him. Even she was surprised when the dumb assed doctors started talking about moving her back into the house with him, and doofus bought it. We all know that once that little bitch gets him back between her legs he ain't gonna let her get away. Shit for the past 8 fucking years she's had him so happy he didn't even know she was fucking half the town every New Years Eve. The even stupider thing is that she even thinks that she loves him. Yeah I went through that once when I was young too. I figure a couple of years of playing June cleaver and she'll be back pulling her holiday trains. She's an even bigger whore than I am. At least I can be happy with one extra guy, she'll never be," I turned off the tape and watched her face for a long time, before she said anything.

"Danny I really was depressed, I just had to get you back. I just didn't want to go on without you. What you heard on that tape was not the way I feel, that's just what Jane thinks. All I want is for us to try again. If you give me one more chance it won't ever happen again."

"Cara, as you know already, I've loved you with all of my heart for the past 10 years. And a part of me always will. But seeing your holiday performance just destroyed that love. It was never real anyway. When you love someone you commit your heart and soul to them only. And you do it without conditions, there is no I belong only to you Danny, 364 days of the year and then on New Year's Eve I go out and fuck everyone I can find. How did you think I would react when I found out, or did you just think I was so stupid that I never would. Eventually someone would have said something to someone and I'd have heard about it and you had to know that. I'm just surprised that it took me this long to find out about it."

"Let me ask you a question before you leave, Cara. How did you feel when you saw me kissing Sandy? You got really pissed didn't you? Why?" I asked her.

"Because she shouldn't have her fucking lips on my husband. You belong to me Danny, not to her or to anyone else. I guess I'm beginning to see the pain that you went through. Up until now I only felt the pain of me losing you. So maybe your play acting with my mother was good for something."

"It's a good start Cara," I said smiling at her. She smiled back until I told her. "You only missed two things. The first is that as of 2 minutes ago, I'm no longer your husband. The second is that Sandy and I weren't acting."

"As far as giving you another chance goes, Cara the way I look at it you've been given 10 chances and you chose wrong every time. For 2 years while we dated I was faithful to you. And for both of those years you had the choice of whether to be true to me or to cheat on me with multiple partners on New Year's Eve. Both times you made the wrong choice. then we got married and you had 8 more chances to do the right thing and 8 more times you picked what I'd consider to be the wrong one. I've even been told that you didn't enjoy it anymore and were going to give it up. If that was true then why'd you do it this year? Cara what I need is someone who would chose me, our life and our kids over the need to fuck around with other men whether it's once a year or once a century. I need someone who would make that correct choice not after she got bored with her parties, but the first time and every time after that. I loved you Cara, but you're my past now. I need to find my future. Oh and by the way, you should probably call Jane to come and get you quickly, because I forgot to tell you the restraining order is still active."

"Why the fuck would I call Jane?" she snapped, "She's the one who keeps fucking up my life."

"I just thought that Whores of a feather, would flock together," I told her as I began pulling Sandy up the stairs.

I know some of you are shocked shitless right now thinking, he picked her mother! Yep I did, and it's even worse than you think, I married Sandy the very next day. Technically it's not incest because Sandy and I were not related except by marriage and when I divorced Cara we became just two unrelated people in love. At any rate, we're still happy still together 5 years down the line. Cara drops by every once in a while to see the kids and curse at me and Sandy. She keeps asking me for another chance, and claims to be celibate herself. I'm not really sure I believe her. But I am really sure that I don't care. She lives in the house that Jane and Randy used to live in.

Randy is married to one of the female officers that he works with and he's happy as well. Jane never gave up her new years eve parties and contracted a strange virulent form of venereal disease. Unfortunately, by the time it was diagnosed the only remedy available to her was a surgical one and she died of complications during the surgery.

I guess they did get one thing right though, because at least for Cara and I, that New Year's Eve was the last time.

*********

The End....Thanks to the Literotica Staff for a great year of entertainment. Special Thanks to DQS, Rhenquist, Ohio, Lubrican, DG hear, and JPB, for giving me not only inspiration as I try to equal your greatness, but frustration, when I find I can't. And Thanks most of all to everyone who took the time to read any of my stories whether you liked them or not, especially the ones who took even more time to comment or to write me. I love and read all comments. Positive comments make me feel good, but critical ones make me write better.

C'Ya next year (next week) StangStar06

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,849 Followers