All Comments on 'Thomas & Susanna'

by SusannasHusband

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
I liked it . . .

. . . not so much for the interracial aspect, that just gave a story reference as to why Susanna needed a new lover every once in a while, but for the open honesty author has portrayed between the loving couple. There isn't a reason in the world why a husband shouldn't be able to revel in the sexuality his wife has.

Good story, you have hinted and left enough teaser trails for at least a couple more Susanna stories. Let's hear (read) more from you.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Since she has already admitted cheating on him

Why would he put up with her.

It's one thing being involved in a three way, but to be cheated on and have his wife tell him that she will probably cheat on him again, why would want to be with her.

It doesn't make any difference if she is beautiful and a fantastic fuck, if he couldn't trust her and have faith in her , then he wouldn't have any kind of stable relationship at all with her.

It would be better for him if he told her that it was either him and only him, or the highway.

Since she seems to not to be able to keep from cheating on him, she would leave him and he would be free of her cheating ass, and get on with his life.

forfun44forfun44over 13 years ago
I Liked it!

I love it when a wife gets what she wants & her hubby loves her for it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

Excellent work, imo it could do with some more excitement. Little more build up. Perhaps some panting? :P No but seriously, great story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Grow a set

Thomas grow a set of balls and cut your losses you guys are a train wreck waiting to happen.

saratusaratuover 11 years ago
No guts

and absolutly no balls ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
is old51 is another cracker

that won't say it in public to a black man but come here to throw the "N" word around. back to the hills you came from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star!

Hey shit for brains what part of I.R. does your retarded brain understand??? Put this shit in I.R. where it belongs!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anon

Old 51 says to it to niggers all the time so go fuck yourself NIGGER!!!

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Story

Good story with a wife that knows how to keep her husband excited and interested. I love her weakness and that she accepts it.

1954hall1954hallover 7 years ago
Love it

She sounds like the perfect wife that knows how to keep the spark alive.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
As it should be.

I wish she would find a Black Alpha to impregnate her and take your place physically all together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLEASE NO MORE NEGATIVE COMMENTS...

Susannas Husband died last month. After a long and terrible struggle, he lost facing AIDS. His brocken heart over butchering his faithful and loving wife couldn't fight the disease she so lovingly gifted him.

R. I. Piss

Harry in VA's Witness

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

to bad it wasn't harry in VA instead!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Loving cuckold helps wife with a cheap black dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't understand why she'd cheat behind his back when he's been willingly sharing her. That means, she can't be trusted ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous