Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teddy sat down on the edge of the mattress and stretched out his legs. He tweaked his not-quite-erect penis and said, "Think you might return the favor?"

If I'd said that Elaine would have laughed and made some witty comeback. With Teddy she just moaned and practically leapt to his lap, She grabbed up his cock and thrust it into her mouth with a loud, "MMMMMMMM!!!!!". A woman skilled at fellatio is often described as "able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose", and from the frantic slurping, sucking, and slobbering sounds coming from Elaine's lips and Teddy's crotch I'd bet that Elaine could suck a bowling ball through a swizzle stick.

It was now that the women watching the scene started to masturbate en masse. Nearly every female in the room had a hand between her legs-though some pairs had each other's hands working them over. Crystal was taking care of herself, her hips slowly undulating as she played with herself. Even Alexandra, Marissa and Gina had abandoned decorum and were frigging themselves, their miniskirts hiked up over their hips. If anything, Teddy's secretaries looked even more intently miserable than the other women.

The room was filled with the sounds of Elaine's sucking mouth and a dozen women sighing and cooing with frustration and pleasure. Mr. Landau caressed Elaine's hair as she devoured his cock, and I waited for him to finally give in to his lust and spear her with his throbbing meat.

I waited, and waited...and waited. We all waited. For five minutes, then ten, then fifteen, Elaine gave Teddy an oral workout that would have exhausted entire roster of the New York Knicks. I saw her use tricks and techniques that would have broken a secret agent trained to resist torture, and I knew from past experience that there was no faulting Elaine's enthusiasm for the job. She sucked cock the way Yo-Yo Ma played cello.

But Teddy couldn't get an erection. No matter what Elaine did, no matter how hard she tried, and God knows she tried, she couldn't get Teddy hard. "Is there something you want me to do," she asked.

"No, it feels fantastic. I just...I don't know."

"Do you want me to rim you? Finger your ass?"

"Mmm...maybe." He stood and Elaine slithered behind him and pried apart his buttocks. Her tongue found his asshole and he closed his eyes and grinned. "I like that," he said, and when Elaine started stroking his cock while she rimmed him he gasped. "Oh, that's good, yes.". I knew that Edward Landau was somewhat anally fixated, like yours truly, and I figured that this would do the trick. His cock did seem to thicken somewhat-but soon it had returned to its previous doughy state.

Elaine pulled back. "I could suck you while Julia rims you," she said desperately.

"I could fuck you in the ass, honey," Julia said. "I could fuck you while you fuck Elaine."

Crystal wasn't about to let an opportunity like this pass her by. "I'll rim you, Teddy. I'll play with your balls."

"No, I will!" another female voice called out, and then everyone in the room was shouting. Except me. And Teddy, who was staring at me with a tired, bemused look in his eye.

"No, Elaine, I'm sorry. It's not you. I'm just a bit distracted at the moment." He grinned and motioned to me. "Our young friend there has been much on my mind since he, ah, performed for me."

All eyes turned toward me, and I didn't like the attention. Alex, Marissa and Gina looked at me with especial intensity. "Performed?" Alex said. "Performed how?"

"I, uh, um..." I wasn't about to say it, and I didn't have to. "Daniel has a most unusual skill, and I have to admit that ever since he showed me what he can do with his organ I've been most anxious for a repeat performance."

Already I was shaking my head. "No. No, I'm sorry, I'm just here to watch. That was the deal, I'm just a spectator."

"And that's all I intended you to be," Teddy said. "I didn't think I'd have a failing like this, especially with Elaine. I've wanted to have sex with Elaine for years, of course, and never thought that I'd have a problem performing. But perhaps I've gotten a bit eccentric as I've gotten older." He smiled at me again and I couldn't break eye contact with him. "Would you indulge me, Daniel?"

I was shaking my head, until I looked at Elaine. She was looking at me with such a beseeching expression that it about broke my heart. Here was this wonderful woman who had given so much pleasure that I could never repay her, and all she was asking was this tiny favor. "Please, Danny? For me?"

I sighed. Somehow I knew it would come to this, with me taking off my clothes and women watching me. I said, "Elaine, for you, anything.". I looked around at the hungry eyes going from Teddy to me and back again, and I had a moment of inspiration. "Mr. Landau, we had a deal, and you haven't kept up your end. I understand it's not your fault, exactly, but still," this time I was the one who locked him with my eyes, "you owe me another favor."

He shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "I suppose I do. Name it."

I licked my lips, wondering how far I should push this. I decided to go all the way. "There are fourteen women in this room," I said, and pretended to count them again. "Maybe you think they came here to watch you and Elaine have sex. That's not why they're here. They're here because while you and Elaine do it they'll be thinking what it would be like to be in Elaine's place." I looked around. "Am I right?"

Crystal said, "That's why I'm here."

Another voice said, "I wanted to see how big your cock is."

Another said, "I planned on jumping you if I had half a chance."

Julia looked around, not sure where this was heading and not liking it much. "So, Teddy," I said, using his nickname like the buddies we were, "here's the deal-I'll perform for you, but only..." I paused for effect, "if you promise to have sex at least once with every woman in this room. Not right now, mind you, but in the very near future."

The room fell dead silent. For a long moment no one made a sound. "Oh, God," a husky voice rasped. And then Julia's sharp voice barked, "No! No fucking way!"

"That's the deal. Either you agree to my terms or you'll have to live with the fact that you broke your promise to me."

Julia said, "Honey, I'll get you hard in fifteen seconds and have you blowing your load inside Elaine in thirty."

"But that wasn't the deal, darling," Teddy said to his wife. "I'm supposed to fuck Elaine, not just come in her."

"That's right," Elaine said, warming to the task. "I invited you here as a courtesy, but I could take Teddy up to my bedroom and lock the door and spend all night playing with him."

Julia said, "There is no way I'm going to let you fuck a dozen women because of some silly promise you made."

"Fourteen women," I corrected.

"I don't care if it's one or a hundred! You aren't fucking any other women! Especially," Julia pointed at Alex, Marissa, and Gina, who were positively glowing with delight, "not those three!"

Teddy sighed, looked down at his limp penis, and gently stroked it. He fattened slightly, but only slightly. He sighed again. "Daniel, I agree to your terms."

Bedlam. Julia screaming, Crystal grabbing my face in her hands and kissing me on the lips, followed by a series of hugs and kisses and shrieks in my ear. "All right, I agreed to your terms, now you have to deliver!" Mr. Landau said with a laugh.

I disengaged myself from the clawing women and stepped to the middle of the room. I took off my shirt and shoes, unbuttoned my shorts and tossed them aside, took off my boxers, my briefs, my jockstrap..."

"You always wear three layers?" a female voice asked. "Stuffing your shorts, honey?"

"I think you'll find Danny doesn't need to," Elaine said. "I think you were just being...careful, weren't you?" She winked at me as though she understood why I'd taken these precautions.

I nodded, and I pulled down my supporter and showed everyone what was my already erect penis. The usual oohs and ahhs. A few, "Oh Gods". I heard a voice, I think it was Gina, say, "Holy fucking shit".

I lay down on the floor next to the mattress and measured the distance to the couch. It looked heavy enough to take the strain from my legs and had enough clearance for me to tuck my feet under. I took a deep breath, and then another.

"What's he going to do?" Marissa asked no one in particular.

"Something amazing!" Crystal giggled.

I threw my legs over my head and wedged my feet under the couch. My enormous cockhead filled my face, and I did my trick like the obedient puppy I was. I opened wide and filled my waiting mouth with my meat.

Bedlam again, Gina again saying, "Holy fucking shit", Crystal saying, "I told you he's amazing". I heard Teddy breathlessly say, "It is amazing..." and then, "Elaine, put me back in your mouth."

Things got a bit confusing here. I slurped and lapped at myself, making lots of wet noises that I hoped would further stimulate Mr. Landau's voyeuristic tendencies. "Mmm..." I groaned as I blew myself.

"Mmm..." Mr. Landau groaned as Elaine blew him. I managed to look to my left and my right. No one was watching me. They stood in rapt attention to what was happening on the mattress. I arched my back painfully and looked between my arced legs, and saw that Mr. Landau was watching me. A man participating in a live-sex show watching...a live sex-show. Very meta.

And getting very painful. My stomach started to burn, my balls to churn. "Oh, Elaine," Mr. Landau said in his deep voice. "I think I have to fuck you."

"MMM!!! HMMM!!" Elaine groaned, intelligent speech precluded because of the cock in her mouth.

"I think I have to put your legs around my waist and fuck you."

"Mmmmm, mmmmm!"

"I think I need to pull my cock out of that incredible mouth..." an audible "POP", Elaine gasping for breath, the sounds of rustling sheets as Teddy mounted her and then, their voices speaking as one, "Oh, God!!"

I released my hold on my cock and took a sideways look. No one was watching me, all eyes were on Teddy and Elaine. I looked up between my legs, and saw that Teddy was looking down, at Elaine, not at me. He was breathing hard through his mouth, just as I now was because of my exertions. I figured that my work was done, and I unhooked my legs and lay at full stretch on the floor, letting my throbbing abs relax.

Crystal suddenly loomed over my, took my tool in hand, and sat down. Her warm, buttery pussy engulfed my flesh and I sucked in a surprised breath. It felt wonderful to be coupled with her, to feel my penis buried deep inside her, but she wasn't paying much attention to me. She was still staring at Teddy and Elaine, her long-nailed fingers buried between her own legs as she slowly slid up and down my substantial length. "Oh, Teddy, I want you to do me like that, I want to be on my back and you can just pound that beautiful cock in and out of me, in and out..." Her diddling grew more frantic, she sat heavily on my legs and quivered from head to toe, her enormous breasts jiggling from side-to-side as she climaxed.

I was a bit hurt that Crystal focused her total attention on Mr. Landau, but her pussy felt so good that I decided to forgive her. I was about to grab her hips and start pumping when she suddenly dismounted. I saw Teddy flip Elaine over and begin fucking her doggy-style, Elaine forcing her ass back to meet Teddy's powerful thrusts. I tried to get to a sitting position, but I was immediately knocked prone by another woman who scrambled on top of me. This woman I'd never met before, she was about Crystal's age but slender and with a broad tattoo just above her shapely buttocks. She slowly, slowly slid my cock inside her pussy and let out a throaty moan. "Oh, baby, fuck me!" she shouted. I started to thrust, but then she said, "that's how I love it, Teddy, fuck me like a dog, fuck me from behind, put me on my hands and knees and fuck me like a bitch!"

She too never stopped looking at Teddy and Elaine as she rode me, and I started to feel a bit miffed. I know that Edward Landau is the epitome of male perfection, and I know these women came to see him in action, but I would have appreciated a "Pardon me", before I was used as a boy toy. A smile and a handshake before the actual coupling would have been nice.

But the social niceties were not observed today. This sexy woman lasted just a minute or so before she squealed and climaxed, calling out Teddy's name a rather ungenerous number of times. She literally slid off me, so exhausted was she from her orgasm, and my penis decoupled from her and sprang up with a stiff wobble. She was so wiped out she lacked the strength to walk, let alone say, "Thank you".

Another hand seized my penis and, once again, I was used as sex toy. This time my molester was Carlie, a woman I'd met once or twice at Elaine's parties but had never fucked because she said she was afraid of my size. Carlie was a cute, pixyish woman of about 35 who weighed maybe 100 pounds. I briefly saw the look of fierce determination as she took my cock in both her hands and squatted over my huge cockhead.

"I'll fuck you so good, Teddy," she said through gritted teeth, "I'll fuck that big cock so good, I'll make you feel so good, I'm not afraid of that huge cock, I can take that huge...beautiful...cock..." She put her weight on me and she was so wet I slipped all the way inside her. "AAHHHHH!" she gasped. "Oh!" I gasped back. She was incredibly tight, so tight I wondered how on earth I'd ever extract myself from her, but she put her hands on the floor and started fucking me with a pussy so wet and lubed that beads of moisture slid down my shaft and balls. "Oh, Teddy!" she cried out as she came, and came, and came. Her orgasm lasted about 30 seconds, and just as she finished I started peaking. I put my hands on her hips and was about to finish when she stood up. She was so short that I was able to stay inside her by arching my back , but she went up on tiptoes and I popped out.

I looked to my left, and Elaine was sitting on Teddy's cock, rising and falling, her big breasts cupped in his hands. Her eyes were squeezed shut in a look of pure bliss, the nipples Teddy thumbed were dark red and hard as stones. "Teddy..." she sighed.

"You're going to make me come soon," he groaned, and it was the first time I'd heard Edward Landau's voice betray weakness. Elaine was fucking him with all her skill and enthusiasm and Teddy looked like he was seconds away from coming.

Elaine said, "Do you want to come in my pussy, or my mouth?"

He pondered the question, his lips moving, not sure. Elaine smiled and said, "Teddy, you'd better decide soon. I can feel you quivering inside me."

The other women moved close around the mattress. Three sets of legs blocked my view and I got up to look. I heard Teddy say, "Your mouth, Elaine. Hurry!"

I'd made it almost to my knees when I was body-blocked back to the floor. Julia knelt on my stomach and pinned me. "It's my turn, stud. My turn to fuck you." I don't know how she did it, but she lifted her ass slightly and slammed her hips back with perfect aim. I impaled her and she bared her teeth. "Now I'm going to teach you a lesson."

"NO!" I started to scream, but Julia shoved a ball-gag in my mouth, a prop she no doubt obtained from Elaine's stash of toys and implements. She pulled the Velcro straps tight and pinned my arms again. I had no leverage against her, not with her weight on my hips and my penis giving her even more purchase against me, but adrenaline and fear gave me strength. I'd promised Bridget I wouldn't fuck her mother. Even though this was totally beyond my control, I felt like I was betraying her. And I wasn't about to let this cruel, vicious woman get the best of me...even if her pussy felt SO good. Even if she was one of the most gorgeous and sexy women on earth, a woman who knew how to please a man, with her pussy, her fingers, her mouth...

"NO!" I gagged. No one heard me, so I thrashed left and right and finally got my right arm free. I reached out to grab her hair but she pulled back and put her fingernails on my belly. "Sit there like a good boy and let me fuck you, or I'll leave my marks all over your body."

I froze. Julia's lips spread in a maniacal smile. She started fucking me again and leaned down to lick my cheeks and forehead. She pulled away and whispered in my ear, "That's right, my daughter would be so upset if she knew you fucked me. What would she do if she saw the scratches my fingernails made, scratches I left behind because you screwed me so good I couldn't help myself?" She drove her hips faster, and she bit my earlobe. "She'd never forgive you, Danny. Never!"

She rose up and bounced up and down my cock. I was getting close to coming, I couldn't help myself. Either could Teddy. "Oh, Elaine, that's it, use your tongue like that, just a little bit more!" Julia looked over and an expression of hatred and jealously flashed in her eyes. She looked back at me and said, "You bastard, because of you my husband is going to fuck all these pathetic sluts. Do you know how angry that makes me? Do you!!" She and I were moving together now, I couldn't help myself, my body HAD to come, and as Teddy said, "Open your mouth, Elaine, I want to come all over your tongue", I blew my load inside Julia.

I felt my cock spasm and split and that wonderful rushing sensation as my semen spurted inside Julia's body. It felt so fantastic that for a moment I forgot about Bridget's sanction against this very act, forgot about everything except the ecstasy this terrible woman inflicted on me.

In my orgasmic haze I looked up at Julia and saw her face brighten with delight as my seed flooded her. It was odd, she almost looked happy, perhaps she too was in the middle of coming. But as my penis stopped pulsating her expression totally changed. She glowered at me, bared her teeth again, and she hissed, "Your cock belongs to me!"

She raked my belly with her nails, streaking my skin red, and then she slashed my right hip. I grabbed her wrists and snapped my hips hard left and she tumbled to the floor. "You fucking BITCH!" I screamed, but the ball-gag muffled my voice and no one paid attention. Except Julia, who said, "Let's see you keep out little secret now. You'll never put that beautiful cock inside my daughter. Never. You and you're cock belong to me! No woman can make you feel as good as me, and if you expect me to share my loving husband with these sluts, then your cock belongs to me and me alone!"

I tore off the gag and threw it in the corner. I almost spat on her. "You're sick. You're disgusting. And you know what? That was the last time you'll ever feel my cock inside you."

She actually quailed, she reached out beseechingly. "You don't mean that, no, darling..."

I hefted my cock. "Never again, Julia. NEVER."

I ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked myself in. I wiped away the blood and put cold compresses on my wounds. The scratches on my stomach weren't too bad, but the marks on my hip were already fat, swollen lines. I sat on the toilet and prayed that the scratches wouldn't be too noticeable.

I sat there a long time, nearly an hour, thinking. About Bridget. And Julia. And my mother and father, and Elaine...how did my life get so ridiculously complicated? I was pulled in so many directions, love and hate, lust and disgust. Jealousy and desire polluted my relations with those I most wanted to be close to. I loved Bridget, it should make sense that I would want her parents to like me. They liked me all right-to the point of psychosis. I loved my parents, and wanted them to like Bridget. They did-to the same extreme. I just needed to get Bridget alone, away from these meddling adults, long enough to cement the bond that I felt was growing between us.

There was one adult who I felt I could trust, and she knocked the bathroom door while I was deep in thought. "Danny, are you OK?"