Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door and asked Elaine, "Is Julia gone?"

She nodded. "Everyone is," she said, and then she saw my tummy and hip. "Oh, Danny."

"I should have snapped her neck."

Elaine reached out and touched me. "Will Bridget be upset if she sees these marks?"

"She might kill me. I promised her I wouldn't have sex with Julia, but I didn't have much choice."

"I'll talk to Bridget, I'll explain everything."

I shook my head. "No, don't, please. I'll heal soon enough, and I don't think Julia will tell Bridget what happened."

Her eyes twinkled. "You just need to keep your pants on around her for the next few days."

"I don't think that'll be too big a problem."

Elaine smiled. "Unfortunately."

I smiled back. "We have the prom in a few days, we'll have a nice time. I just want to spend some time with her. Alone."

"Without her mother and your mother and a certain dirty redhead you're both acquainted with."

I smiled and leaned down and kissed her. "I'd make a huge splash if I walked into the prom with Bridget on one hand and you on the other."

"Ooh, I'd like that. I'd take all those tasty young boys into the bathroom and blow them one by one."

"Would you now?"

She reached down and fondled me. "And then I'd seduce all the girls and eat their virgin pussies and make them scream."

She had me hard now. "You are a dirty redhead," I said, and she slipped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Watching her give me head reminded me of something. "I forgot to ask, how was Mr. Landau? It sounded like it was the fuck of a lifetime."

She looked up at me. "Do you want the truth?"

"Sure."

"It was disappointing. Really, he was pretty ordinary."

She put me in her mouth again and started sucking on my again. I looked down at her. "Elaine?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

"You're a terrible liar."

She burst out laughing. She got to her feet and took me to the bed and lay down with her legs open for me. "OK, OK, it was absolutely incredible. He's so gorgeous, so beautiful, and he fucked me so good I thought I'd scream."

I said, "You did scream, Elaine," and she took my cock in her hand and guided me inside her.

"Did I?" she moaned as I thrust slowly in and out. "I was so crazy I didn't even notice everyone watching. I couldn't take my eyes off him."

"The other women couldn't either." I picked up the pace and reached down to suckle her nipple. She put her hand on the back of my head and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Every woman who was there is your friend for life. They all can't believe that they get to fuck Teddy too. You're the most popular boy in town."

I was getting close, I never could last too long with Elaine. "I'm glad I'm appreciated for something other than my cock."

Elaine smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Can I tell you a secret, Danny?"

I swallowed hard and let my hips out and really started fucking her. "Yes."

"I don't want you telling anyone else."

Ten seconds from liftoff. "Yes!"

"Come closer."

I leaned down. She touched the tip of my nose with her tongue. "Closer..."

"I'm so close, Elaine."

"I know, baby, but closer to me." I leaned down and kissed her fiercely, my climax just seconds away, and Elaine put her lips to my ear and said, "As incredible as Teddy was, you're still the best lover I've ever had."

"Uhhh!!" I moaned as I started to come. "Do you mean that?"

My come flooded her pussy. She closed her eyes and smiled from ear to ear. "Mmm-hmmm".

I kept thrusting, "Oh...oh...oh...". I finally ran out of steam. I collapsed on top of Elaine and she stroked my hair. "You're the best, honey. You're the best because I love you, and you love me, and we both love making each other feel good. And..." she squeezed me with the muscles inside her, "you have the most incredible cock in the world."

I smiled, very pleased by her words. "But my cock is only reason number four?"

She giggled. "Well, maybe reason number five. I didn't even mention your tongue."

I kissed her. "I do love you, Elaine."

"I know, darling. And I love you too."

"I know."

"And I know you love Bridget. And I'll do anything I can to help you. I promise."

I thanked her, and we lay together a few minutes. Elaine said, "The three women you were talking to when I came down? Who were they?"

"Mr. Landau's current and former secretaries."

"Ah, so that explains it."

"Explains what?"

"Why they were so happy about you arranging for Teddy to fuck them. Julia often bragged about how she tormented those poor women. Now they get their revenge on Julia and enjoy Teddy as well."

"I did it mostly to shaft Julia, but I'm glad they're happy too."

She smiled. "Happy isn't the word, darling. The younger girl was nearly in tears. She wanted to see you before she left because she wanted to give you a big hug and kiss."

"Wish I'd known, I would have come down for that."

Elaine tweaked my cock. "Don't you have enough women? Bridget, me, Julia..."

"Don't include Julia in that group."

She stroked my cock. "Just teasing."

She kept stroking me, and I playfully slapped her hands away. "Enough! I have school tomorrow, I have to save my strength."

She let me escape and lay back on the bed, her hair splayed over the pillows and breasts lolling heavily on her ribs. "I guess I'll let you go," she sighed. "After fucking you and Teddy in one day I shouldn't be so greedy."

I dressed and sat on the bed to kiss her goodbye. "I hope I don't get a nasty surprise when I get home."

"What kind of surprise?"

"I'm almost positive Bridget was going to, um, visit my mom while I was here." Elaine looked surprised and a wee bit disappointed, since she lusted for Bridget as fervently as my mother did. I said, "I thought you shouldn't be so greedy."

She laughed. "You're right. But Bridget and your mom...that's probably not a good thing."

"No, it's not," I conceded. "I need to get everything sorted with Bridget and end this nightmare stuff with our parents."

"You do, honey. It's hard enough to love someone without the extracurricular activities going on."

"That's the understatement of the year. Although," I leaned down to kiss her, "if she and I really get together, I think there's a certain dirty redhead we might want to play with, from time to time."

She smiled. "I would like that very much."

"So would we."

We kissed good-bye, and I headed for home. A tough day was at least not made worse by the sight of Bridget's car in the driveway. I brought my tux with me into the house, and I found my mom lying on the couch, fresh out of the shower, wearing a comfy sweatshirt and shorts. She looked pleasantly exhausted.

"Hi, honey," she said dreamily.

"Hi."

"Is that your tuxedo?"

"Uh-huh." I held it up and she looked it over. "It looks really sharp. Why don't you try it on?"

"I don't really feel like it right now. How 'bout tomorrow?"

"Sure, honey." She lay back and I headed upstairs. And I heard her say, "You and Bridget will be the best-looking couple at the prom."

I walked upstairs, hung the tux in my closet, and went into my parent's bedroom. Mom may have showered, but she couldn't fully erase the heavy, erotic smell that permeated the bedroom. I closed my eyes and breathed deep and imagined Bridget's soft voice cooing with delight as my mother's nimble tongue probed between her legs...

I shook my head to erase the image before my eyes. This had to stop, me and Bridget and Mom and Dad and Julia and Teddy. All I wanted was Bridget. She was more than enough for me. Our parents would have to live without our young bodies to amuse and excite them. All I had to do was convince Bridget that I was the only person SHE needed. At times I thought she might really love me...at others I couldn't be sure if Mom wasn't right, that Bridget was just waiting for the right moment to break my heart into a million pieces. I need more time with her. More time alone.

Like at the prom, which loomed on the horizon. The prom. I'd get some answers then.