All Comments on 'Those Damn Traffic Light Cameras'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments (Page 3)
IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaover 1 year ago

I wish more areas had traffic cams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wait……let me get this straight…….she blows and swallows strangers …………6-10 guys she can’t even remember their names …..and promises to also fuck the latest one……and the husband smiles and takes her back……WANTS her back!!! She won’t do it again soon …will she?

I don’t have to guess his favorite liquid refreshment nor what body part she dispenses it from…..can’t the cucks hanging around here make themselves scarce for once.? R. H.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Here cucky, cucky cuck......

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This woman is not very smart. The California Real Estate Board would destroy that agency if she complained. A California civil jury would award her the moon, the sun, and the stars for the "trauma" she suffered due to the "pressure to offer sex for sales" placed upon her by her boss. The discovery phase would have a high-profile attorney deposing real estate agents and buyers. Or, they would threaten to, which would lead to a monumental out-of-court settlement. Yeah, she has options. Her husband could also glam onto that trauma money.

.

Great ending!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Texas outlawed these stupid cameras. Cities that still have them have NO ENFORCEMENT power to collect. They send you nasty letters, threaten you (but cite no laws or statues) and double the fine, but payment is entirely voluntary! Annnnnd... Yes, you can drive through with your middle finger extended and a smile on your face.

.

Because there is no trial-by-jury, which is in violation of the United States Constitution, these offenses are "administrative" and will not affect your insurance or driving status. Yeah, they're a cash cow.

skruff101skruff10111 months ago

Wifey mentioned the ‘State board of ethics’, surely no such department could exist even here in fantasy land. When has anyone associated a government agency with ethics. If they ever did it’s pretty certain they were sorely disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is a good entertaining story. Thought out and well written as usual..novel way for wife to be outed,simply put very well done. Mostly realistic but not sure about the husbands thought process on taking her back. Putting myself in his place, would/could I truly accept her actions or harder yet,believe thats as far as she ever went??..I liked it for 4 stars...JZK..

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

ImNotAnon is a fragile little Boi.

Wife was smart, in my book for the blowjob incentives, fucking should have been off the table

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very talented author and I hope he went on to something remunerative. I have to say I don't necessarily agree with his reconciliation themes though. The one story where the wife allegedly loved two men and lived a parallel love life for several years for example. No remorse, just psychobabble, unresolved feelings, etc. and he took her back regardless? Can't see that happening in reality. I would have walked away, even after 20 years, no matter what the attachment. That wife character had a serious unresolved mental disorder of some kind. But the author makes it work fictionally from raw talent.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

Bravo. Beautifully executed.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter7 months ago

The denouement was interesting and original, so that got good marks. Taking her back? Not so sure. What I do find interesting is that so many comments seem to indicate that anything short of intercourse is not “really cheating”. Seriously? Giving blow jobs for cash just makes her a whore and not a cheating slut? Cheating starts in the mind, not the body.

jopstorm1945jopstorm19456 months ago

Don't understand how he have any more to do with that whore.

2/5

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat5 months ago

So the whore gets off, along with her realtor pimp, and Brian gets to be a wimpy cuck. That doesn’t work for me. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was more than a one-time thing even if it was "just" blowjobs. Her excuse is she's always been a bit of a flirt. So what, you have no fucking self-control or conviction in your vows to just say no? And the trust is irreparably shattered. He'll always wonder any time she's out. Fuck that. Dump the slut. Move on. You know for a fact if she hadn't been caught she'd be fucking her clients soon enough. There's nothing to salvage there sadly.

Wildbill1964Wildbill19643 months ago

Although I gave this 5 ☆☆☆☆☆, I think it ended too abruptly. It is however, written well, and speaks volumes as to where her heart is when it comes to money over love. There is NO EXCUSE for infidelity of ANY KIND. And YES, blow jobs ARE considered SEX, because any use of any type of erotic behavior of any type of sexual organ for gratification IS SEX.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So the husband took her back because she pulled a stunt with a traffic camera? What a week-kneed character to take her back without restitution to restore his offended dignity. The wife was clearly not a person of strong enough character not to engage in ego-stroking infidelity with other men. So how could he believe she wouldn't do it again without serious therapy to address her character defects? He couldn't. Case closed. Big "D" time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stories like these are why I hate rom-coms. They require men to be cuckolds by nature along with being stup!d enough to take a cheater back just because she pulled off a dumb stunt.

Do better. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow I never realized blowjobs were no big deal. Still her method of communication was funny. But seemed a deus ex machina. This would be a tough reconciliation to pull off because he has no idea of the extent and duration of what she did. And would have still been doing it. Her guilt seemed mostly after the fact as she had an epiphany of sorts. 4 stars.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

I thought it was a decent story. Unlike some of the dudes projecting their issues here, I didn't have a problem with the ending. It was pretty obvious that Reese was beside herself with remorse for what she did and also, it's pretty apparent that the reason why she did it was not sexual gratification or anything like that, it was because she had a huge amount of money dangled in front of her for a blow job. We're not talking about a few hundred bucks here, if we're considering these were all rich clients buying houses between half a million to a million or more, then she stood to make anywhere between 10k and 30k for a god damn 5 minute blowie.

<>

Honestly, if I had to eat a womans pussy for a 10k bonus every other week, then I'd be sorely tempted to do so myself and I've been happily married for almost 20 years to a drop dead bombshell of a woman.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 month ago

A good story of redemption.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous