All Comments on 'Those Damn Traffic Light Cameras'

by radk

Sort by:
  • 221 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
WTF

Why does Finley and his whore crew get a free ride?????

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Funny Story

Not a fan of cheating wives stories but this one was just plain funny. I guess she learned her lesson. Like the previous commenter, why does the asshole at the office get a pass?

Pretty good writing. Thanks for that. 4 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Decent

Interesting tale but totally unfulfilling. I'll take it as a funny tale. You're a great writer and you're allowed to play around once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"you're allowed to play around once in awhile"

and you're allowed to spend every waking hour on this site (why not, you are a loser living the post-cucking life)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny to a point

Which may have been your intention. The fact remains she is a cheater who thought nothing of giving herself to further her career. Marriage be damned. You left it open ended, which sadly is typical of LW authors. We don't know if they divorced or what.

I would add one more sentence.

"Glad you think so Reese. Now here is the second larger envelope. Have a nice life you whore."

Fini

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Good story

A good reconciliation story gives us a little brain work to think through if this pair will be in the 50% of marriages, which hold to death. I would vote yes, but the author should have shown a baby project in a short epilog for this.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago

They must be old school democrats from the "Slick Willy" school of eatin' ain't cheatin'

Oddly enough I enjoyed the story, and was kind of hoping Brian would take her back.

I guess the meds are finally starting to work.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A decent story line and well written. The dialogue was a bit clumsy at first but improved as the story went on. It is hard to buy reconciliation for a marriage just four years old. If she so casually cheated after only four years, it is hard to imagine her staying faithful for twenty. He did make her stew over it for a long time which may make her think twice about it in the future. However, there is a root problem never addressed in this story. What happens when they go through the inevitable rough patches?

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
First off

Thank you for writing a story I was willing to take a chance on reading. This is actually a very small stable of authors. I accept the spank as long as there is STORY.

That being said, well written, emotions were in play and described, a situation was set up realistically (I believe ANYTHING of California) and...and...and...

I'd like to say that there was a resolution. I would be lying. There was a clever device to break the log jam...but except for feeling sorry for herself, and him feeling too lonely for words, what exactly was resolved?

Still, something to enjoy, even if only for three pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uh, well...this story has a good gimmick

...but as it stands now? A grade of C- at best. Our hero, outraged that wifey has decided to be a whore, declares he has NO reason to believe anything she says and then apparently believes everything she says. Mr. Finley gets a free pass? From both husband and wife? Our hero shows his 'macho' by declaring he'd have broken a few bones in Finley's face if he'd known what he intended. Well, he knows now. He does nothing. Newly discovered whore/wife sits and laments, how can I show hubby how terribly sorry I am? I suppose she could take some responsibility for her actions, expose the evil mastermind behind her fall from grace, and let a few other guys know how their wives earn their money. Nah, she'll just force him to give her a good recommendation (for her next job as whore?). That will take care of Mr. Finley! As for hubby? She'll just endanger the general public by driving dangerously and then when the evil, repressive government enforces the law, hubby will see how sorry she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTH?

He reconciled with a whore. And he's happy about it? OK must be the Cali lifestyle.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Well written

Enjoyed this one and yes it was a borderline Cuck but the writing saved it

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Different

Never thought I would see a RAAC story from you but to each his own I guess.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
4*

4* 'S because it is a great plot. You lose one because, her boss got away with being a pimp. She should have recorded a conversation with him outlining his scheme. Then used it as sexual harassment in order to get a million dollar payday for her and her husband. Then, even though he paid out, he should have met his fate on a dark night and all the other whores should have been exposed. Justice must be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reconciled with a company's whore

The reward is just a letter of commendation is cheap-suck the boss dick you might be given one without having to fuck and suck stranger's cocks with STD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what where when were know who and why didnt really matter

in talking to her he found out she was a whore getting sales by sex, blowjobs are sex. They transmit the same diseases and involve the same risk and she admitted she planned to fuck this last john. Not only that her whole real estate office is using sex for sales. The poor husband has no way of knowing whether or not she is fucking on the job.. She after all has spent months with her husband basically lying to him, committing adultery, betrayal, and deceit. It is know by the buyer she provides sex and her indentity is know so word will spread his wife is a whore. There is no basis for the marriage to continue here it is beyond redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its a story.

Not many marriages would get past this, but well written, thanks.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story

Even find my self in agreement with Zed0! She really ought to contact a lawyer named Clinton if her husband decides on divorce for adultery. Still it all meaningless, being a story and the violent reactions of some always amaze me!

angiquesophieangiquesophieover 10 years ago
oh my...

publishing a fun story in loving wives category, oh my to see such courage.

and a good story to boot, well written and entertaining.

take it from a well-singed witch, honey, the plymouth puritans won't let you escape without a burn. well done, nevertheless, thank you.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
5* read, as ever!

It's really weird where we get our stories from, isn't it?

Another good story from you, as I said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit!

Just another wimp husband story written for cheaters who want to justify their cheating (meaning the readers). Perhaps each and everyone of you who enjoy cheating stories ought to admit that your philosophy is screwed up, as are your personally.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
IN FOR A PENNY IN FOR A POUND

what was lost should not be found, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ending was really weak

It was a very poor ending. The story line was okay. But the ending was to forgiving . With no real settlement of her behavior. Or of her greed for a sale.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
Good

well written story. I liked the premise and writing style. I didn't see any significant writing errors so well done on that. This was ONE of the possible outcomes of her indiscretion. I even quasi approve of him taking her back. I liked the vehicle she used to get him to make the decision. Poetic justice so to speak. The problem was brought to his attention the same way the solution came to his attention. What I didn't like was the "whimper" his righteous anger and hurt died with. He really got NO recompense for the pain and suffering he went through. I admit many times in real life an indiscretion or series of them DOES end in a manner similar to this one but if just feels wrong for our hero to just shrug his shoulders as he did and take her back unreservedly. He needed to put her on a short leash and get some payback from her ex boss. Turning him into the state licensing board comes to mind here.

NotaPCguyNotaPCguyover 10 years ago
Conflict resolution

I was a bit thrown by the ending. You set up some great conflict and a very unique method for the husband to discover the wife's activities, but the conflict wasn't resolved. She arranged for a red-light camera to send her husband the very same message that she had been leaving on the answering machine. There was no reason for that to make any kind of difference in his feelings of betrayal or his need for resolution/closure. The ending implies that he forgives her and takes her back, but nothing has changed and there is no reason/explanation for why he does this.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Two things confuse me in the comments

What was funny in this story and apparently my level of wrong and misspelled words must be a lot higher than some of you to say this was well written.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Epilog, epilog and longer epilog

1. Other Authors wrote conseling section in more Reconciliation stories. If the husband character decides to choose the reconciliation, he could show her his decision was not automatic and the marriage conseling could show this well.

2. I agree some revenge against Finley would increase the story value and the interest of the readers. For example to mention to the media (internet, newspapers, radio, TV, etc..) this inteteresting selling technic to start the scandal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DUH

I CAN`T SAY ANYTING NICE ABOUT THIS STORY, SO I WON`T SAY ANYTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well looking4it, maybe that's why no one likes you.

You're a boring anal prick.

Good story, WELL WRITTEN.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Hmmmm....

Ok, the boss got away with it. That cost a star. Also, Wifey could have told her Asshole boss NO, then sued the shit out of him for trying to pimp her out. Still a fun tale.

4 Stars

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
These Fines

come with traffic school. They both ought to have their own personal seats set up and their insurance in California is going to be astronomical. And oh god the points they added. Because you put us in her mind, it is easy to see she is sorry and understands what she did. But she still needs counseling - marriage counseling - and he might need some too. In many ways, the after they get together time might be a separate interesting story. Especially as they attend traffic school and have this push her adultery in their faces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The ending was cute romance, but as others have said, a little weak. It would have been nice to see some indication that they both had some commitment to making things right again, rather than "I forgive you", because it's not and never is that easy. There are options, counseling, mediation and even revenge on the exploitative boss, all of which are about rebuilding the relationship as a couple. You don't necessarily have to detail them, just show some indication that it'll happen.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
@IronDragon

I have to agree, a woman should pray her boss is stupid enough to make an offer like this. You'll end up owning the company. Especially if you're smart enough to record the conversations.

@radk

For your derailment of "the gov'ment" you get 4 stars ;) It was a believable reconciliation story. Young and dumb.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
1 star

Way to little effort on wifes part for the shit she did to even remotely justify the ending.

TXanyTXanyover 10 years ago
Good hook, pleasant story, very predictable

Liked it, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RESEARCH

Please do some research before you write your next story. California Board of Revenue? No such thing. State Board of Ethics? No such thing. Basement furnace? In Orange County? I don’t think so. That said, it was a cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Anonymous RESEARCH

Who cares, it's fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does. Not really cute.

And then he pulled out another envelope from the Board of Health that enclosed a letter saying he was HIV positive. And all the cutie pie tricks she pulled couldn't put a real big screw up like she pulled back together again. This isn't cute. She didn't just leave the bath water running by mistake. She was having unprotected sex with complete strangers for about 1% of 3% (and that after office and overhead expenses are deducted). For 6?? sales; which makes her a really cheap skanky whore. And she says she never yet spread for any of them?!?!? YEAH. Tells us hubbie, what do all those buyer's dick taste like?? Cause that little bit of money has already been spent, but you've got to wake up to and kiss those lips every morning forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
future story !

Firstly I thought this was written in the future 16tb flash drive ! And for less than $70.00 . No one else seemed to pick up on this.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Yes

@ Anon I detected the super thumbdrive too, but this is a story. I got similar recomment at the herbicide poisoned serial cheater husband story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Not a bad little story

I usually don't like RAAC stories, but somehow this one works. Perhaps it is because the wife makes no attempt to lie or spin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anon

Stupid, but if that is what floats your boat you are welcome to it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Cute

And fairly believable (except for the capacious thumb drive!)

Oh, and the dude calling the po-lice from a house (not-yet-his) about fellatio-interruptus.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Fun

short tale.

The Red light camera was a new plot device not seen before, so kudos for that.

Read well, and was an enoyable fable. Did they live "happily ever after.." (only you know)

Thanks for the post

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
MIXED ... but her willingness to UPGRADE her ssexual services for a big sale is the killer

yes the wife seems to be deeply sorry and remorseful and shit didnt try to spin it or come up with some sort of bullshit excuse

BUT the husband over heating ... and the wife ADMITTING that was eager and willing to upgrade her sexual services from BJ to fucking ... and all of this only a few years into the marriage ... is just too hard to get past

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

There ain't that much love in the world to take her back. I can't say I wasn't surprised Reese was cheating but I was surprised she whored herself out. Well Brian kind of enabled her behavior from the beginning and he knew what he was getting into before they got married.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Good Stuff

Take an idea and write a story around it. Well done. I think reconciliation is the best result in a light and witty story. BTB doesn't fit the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap----------------

ola *

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bulls***

What a load of crap! What a WUSS. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Clever

I applaud your story on many fronts. First off, they made up despite the circumstances. Second, the clever use of the traffic cameras as both start and end of the story. I deplore those whose knee-jerk reactions are to kill the 'guilty' party. To me, these people clearly don't understand what love is about, and they are locked into a mindset of intolerance and unforgiveness that every sage for thousands of years has said, in so many words, 'Get over it.' Every important religious book from every major religion in the world gives us the same message: Forgive, Love, and Accept.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Question to Recent Anondiot

Do you honestly believe she would have reconciled if the roles were reversed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's all clear now.

What he was really upset about was her cleaning up after a BJ. The cum-slurping wimp was upset at missing out on his share of the cum sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Concerning cucking and creampie-eating

Don't go "looking4it" unless you really want to find it, like that closet cuckold there.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Fun Read***

Something different. Thanks for sharing.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Poor Resolution

I agree with those who wonder why changing the medium of her message changes his response.

And where is her REAL penance? he said she'd do "anything." Take her up on that! Make her agree to be your sex slave. Maybe a nice "WHORE" tatooed over her cunt as a reminder if he' ever tempted to backslide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
real estate

As a retired male RE broker, I always knew this was going on - not for the sale but for the listings, for which the listing agent gets half of the commission for doing nothing except getting the seller to sign the listing agreement.

The selling agent does all the paperwork and the running around and the wrk with the buyer.

Every developement seemed to be listed by a good looking woman agent, most of whom did NO selling and there was no question in my mind how they got their listings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please tell us there's a sequel!

While well written, she's a total ditz and he's got no backbone.....

How very OC, how very SoCal.

I pray you redeem yourself with a sequel that brings this little plastic fantasy back into the realms of probability and likelihood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting but "once a cheater, always a cheater". Bad news folks - leopards don't change their spots.

So if this wimp husband takes her back [and seriously why would he], he is admitting that its okay to give out blowjobs for the greater paycheck [yea right, so said dickless clinton the asshole]. Geez, hope the idiot grows a pair and gets rid of this IQ deficient slut. Typically, this author has a pretty definitive view of sluts & wimps - hopefully this one will not counter the BTB trend of this respectable author.

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
No way in Hell!

Cucks, wimps, and all other limp-dicked cocksuckers must have had a ball with this one! One star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am liking this story

Just because he took her back doesn't make him a wimp! He showed her remarkable forgiveness. True she was on the wrong path. She was stupid and selfish but was also remorseful. She quit her job without having to be told. She offered to move out rather than let hubby leave. She did not lie after the confrontation.

Hubby knew the deal when he accepted the role of her protector. He knew she was naive to people's intentions. He also is no willing cuck. Hubby definitely was not a wimp. He did not willingly allow his wife to disrespect him. He didn't think "Gosh my wife looks so hot sucking that cock" like the majority of stories submitted daily.

The willing cuck stories are unrealistic and stupid. If we keep bashing good authors like this one, soon only cuck stories will be submitted. We all will lose then. *****

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Originality PLEASE!!!

Can't you come up with something original? This was so transparent it was like reading on Saran Wrap. This has been done to DEATH!

If I hear one more asshole say "...see what , if anything is left of my marriage" I am gonna puke! Dipshit, she is giving other men head behind your back, you give her the chance to come clean and she ignores it. The the next day goes out and does it again. YOUR MARRIAGE IS OVER! At least, it is in real life.

I am also sick and tired of the old cliche of "You have one chance to tell me the truth and if you lie about anything I am heading for the hills!" type of confrontation. Now, how in the hell are you going to know if she is telling the truth or not? You don't.

And then the dumb mother fucker takes her back!! What a crock of shit!

Write something with a little originality. This the the same ol' warmed over crap we have seen a thousand times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I guess I felt a little more...

could have been put into the reconciliation. It seemed awfully abrupt. One minute he won't take her calls and the other he's knocking on the door. The signs in the window were clever but it still seems a little quick. Maybe if you had gone back to the husband's POV one more time, having him tell his side of why he didn't answer her calls and why the sign idea was enough to persuade him to give her another chance. Still, the it was well written and I liked the traffic-cam idea. We need more stories like this so I still gave it high marks.

Thanks,

Laptopwriter

FLriderFLriderover 10 years ago

Yeah, this story is one that's been told many times, and unfortunately is one that plays out daily in reality. Some end well, like this one, and some don't. Abrupt flip for Brian? Yes, but don't we all change on a dime sometimes? I like this story, and the way it was written. The setting, the events, and sequences are all believable.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Cute story

Nothing overly original though. A real estate agent selling beachfront properties and driving around in Prius? Really??

I am curious though, do traffic light cameras in California actually take pictures of the FRONT of the vehicle? Here in Ontario, they only get the back of the car, and seeing anything inside the car is impossible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3*s

Very funny. Enjoyed the story.

It struck me that everything happens quickly. She gets angry at the client, then gets over it and consummates the deal . He confronts wife and resolution is in 3 weeks.

I must be getting old. Or everything is faster in Cali.

AMerryMan

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 10 years ago
Jeez let us know

You are one of the pathetic loser types. Not bad writing but we need a category for pathetic loser stories like this one.

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago

I hope this is NOT the ending. If so it's not the way I remember you ending them. The bitch needs to suffer more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it 5*****

Of course I listed two of my houses with Reese and she gives great head. She said if I listed at third one I got her pussy. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What's with all the cuck writers on this site? Doesn't anyone have any self-respect anymore? I just don't understand how anyone could live with a spouse they could never trust (in addition to the humiliation of the original act).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"What's with all the cuck writers on this site?"

Pandering to you, the closet cuck readers.

Get back to smoking that cock cuck-boy, the rest of us will keep laughing at your pathetic red herrings "me no like cuck stories!" (read, spank, read more, comment).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some times you take criticism??

a nice cute story but it does not cover ererything even close.....bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

In fact, with your interplay, one of the best.

Please continue. The characters and your ingenuity show significant depth that needs exploration.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story..

But, I would not have taken the whore back. Yes, the whore. She sold herself, that makes her a whore.

Let her move back home, but don't have sex with her. Hug her, cuddle with her, kiss her (but not on the cummy mouth). Never sleep with her again, nor have sex with her. Life will then sort itself out. She'll move on and cheat with someone else, divorce would be much more simple then.

EAPoeEAPoeover 10 years ago
He must be a very devoted husband

Not only does he take notice of what his wife is wearing, but he even knows on which day she wore a specific outfit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Touch

Clever and with a happy ending for a young couple.

She grew up (A LOT) and won't overly flirt again, she does love him and, of course, he really loves her!

Thanks, fantasy that it was - precious!

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
Let's see, there's regret, contrition, repentance, guilt, desperation, sorrow

and all the other self-recognizing, self-punishing, SELF-CORRECTING emotions we feel when we know we've violated something dear to us (such as violated the trust, needs, affection, devotion, etc. of a beloved partner). What any good people feel when they fuck up, as EVERYONE but the righteous Anonymous-named "burn the bitch" readers do now and then. I worried that this was another of your stories in which male-gorilla-chest-pounding ("She betrayed me!") would triumph no matter what of human possibility and need for each other was lost without the man yielding even an opportunity to talk, for them to confront each other as if BOTH had much to lose. So BOTH could try to reach toward each other -- and then if fail, then fail, but at least he'd have allowed it. Too many of your betrayed husbands do throw their marriages away by not listening, as if they had not also said "I DO!" to "for better or for worse." Thankfully (maybe because they were only blow jobs), this one knows what he'd be losing. And no, Burn the Bitchers, I am not excusing adultery. It's serious, but so is sex, and we are mindlessly hardwired to want sex under certain circumstances, some of us less controllably than others. As we are hardwired by evolutionary survival toward all of the seven deadly sins and God knows how many there are of still other deady inadequacies. So if we are civilized we WORK WITH IT! And sometimes excoriate, even avenge, and sometimes forgive!!! But in all cases, we should recognize anguished repentance! Reading the comments, I often think Shit, what a species I belong to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm continually amazed...

Whores, hookers, prostitutes, whatever... give sex get money...

How can so many of these women realistically NOT realize this is exactly what they are and what they're doing...?

It's like reading about girls who put out because their dates buy them things... and I don't mean having sex with people who buy things but specifically BECAUSE things are bought...

OldpartOldpartover 10 years ago
This is a loving wife story?

Bullshit! The only thing this "loving wife" loved was money. So go ahead and pimp her out, it would make more sense.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I'd like to see a sequel.

Ok, we're about to get on the road, but I just wanted to say that I'd like to see a sequel to this one. One where, hopefully, Boss gets his, and where Hubby and Wifey have to work out what's going to happen with their Marriage or possible Divorce. This one kind of left us all hanging. Sure, she feels remorse now, but what about later? The guilt she supposedly felt after EVERY time she betrayed her husband didn't stop her. The only thing that might have stopped her from spreading her legs for those Asshole clients was Hubby catching her giving one of the Assholes head while he was driving her car.

Either RAAC out or BTB (the latter hopefully). This one seems unfinished.

What I said before still stands. This one was fun. Still worth 4 Stars.

The problem is that there is way too much left unresolved.

Anyhow, see ya after Thanksgiving. Peace.

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

some of your other stuff is good, but this, oh FUCKANDNO

1 of fucking 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

NOT finished until we read he divorced the cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ANOTHER RADK CUCK/WIMP SPECIAL!!!!!!!!

Intelligent readers ... you've been warned!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and another

typical usual wimp excuse for human mankind radk presentation.

must be portraying himself bin his writings.

1*star

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years ago
self-righteous anonymous dickheads are abundant

It's easy to rant for zero-tolerance when one has no stake in a relationship. In the real world, some cheaters are severely punished, and many aren't. Punishment and dissolution are not necessarily the best solutions. Zero-tolerance dickheads don't seem to get this. Feh.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Well you stirred up the hornets with this one

She seems to have figured out what she did and what it meant - not just the selfish money hungry whore so many are in these stories - as noted in another comment - self recognition, correction, acceptance of responsibility , no blame game or avoidance.

She is flawed and let it fuck her up - no one else at fault just those willing to use her.

Seems like room to move on from - not a free shot but a base to build on - and he seems to think she is worth it - garbage for one treasure for another - an epilogue would be interesting but unnecessary.

bearbait2002bearbait2002over 10 years ago
Bullshit

Speaking from experience.Once a cheat always a cheat.When a person cheats it shows how little respect for the relationship they have.I took a cheat back once and its once a hoe always a hoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I accept the warning and opt to n0t read

must be usual radk at his finest worst 1 star

HardFeltHardFeltover 10 years ago
Normally

This author normally gets five stars. This time the author got two. How is oral sex not cheating sex? My ex-wife blew some of her son's friends for PILLS and claimed it wasn't even sex. That kind of logic gets you HIV and a host of other problems most mental.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Three stars from me, because the writing is of good quality, but I didn't agree with the conclusion to this story nor do I agree with both of their actions all that much.

In the end though, the husband should be happy, that he's caught his cheating wife so early. The way she was described, it wouldn't have taken long down the path of temptation to make a total slut out of her.

Can they both be happy in their marriage after what happened? Maybe, but I wouldn't want to chance it, were I in his position. Her temptations won't go away and who knows if she has the willpower to resist for the rest of her (married) life? The odds are certainly against her in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No problem with this one

As long as he understands he is married to a whore.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
You Know

I read this before and I read my original comment. What the fuck was I thinking? This author is some kind of Jekyll and Hyde. Either the tales are great or they are terrible. Guess which on this is?

One Pathetic Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Again, bullshit!

Author, again, turns a husband into a spineless wimp by a cheating slut wife. Suspect this author is either a man hating woman or a weak spine man as in the tales posted by him/her.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
MO MONEY...MO MONEY...MO MONEY

show ME the money. TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
fallacy

What I find amusing in these stories is the wives are truly sluts. In this case an actual whore. She had no qualms about sucking dick and swallowing, yet, the moment her husband sees her throating his dick, she's remorseful and ruined because she might lose the man she's so in love with. The remorse in these stories make it clear that they are written by men . The instantaneous remorse is a figment of our imaginations. A woman willing to do this for her clients, is doing it for the money and the fucking thrill. If you can live with the image of your wife praising some other guys cock and swallowing his load, put her to work for you. I for one, could not erase that image from my memory. I BELIEVE I could find a better wife. No problem.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 9 years ago
She was a cock sucker

Most women are cock suckers, if they want something bad enough, his wife wanted larger commissions and got caught in a blow job. If he can look past her talent and maybe use it some more power to him.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Well written but

he caved in and took her back. He should have known something was going to happen if he had to watch her constantly to keep her from going too far. If someone else is your stop button you are bound to fall.

Gave it a 2 because he was going to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have to ask

How much did she make? With the price of Orange County real estate, her commissions must be over a hundred grand. Not bad for six blow jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The cucks on this site

Must be whacking away with glee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
we'll wack away after we get done alughing at your sorry ass comments dear

annony. I have this a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous