Those Days of...Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

Then she arched backwards, her hands reaching behind herself, grabbing hold of my body for support, and, as she did that, she must have treated Helen to an even clearer view of my red and swollen shaft disappearing up into her daughter"s pussy. I saw Helen move towards us and while one hand continued flashing in and out of her own cunt, she reached out with the other. She must have used it to lightly caress Barbara's rigidly swollen clit with the flat of her fingers because the next moment Barbara again went over the top.

She literally screamed at the intensity of what ripped through her and rammed herself down so hard on to me that I felt sure she was stripping the skin from my cock. Although the mix of pleasure and pain I was getting from those fiery sensations was incredible, after what they had both already done to me all my body wanted was to feel the relief of my own orgasm, and luckily just then I felt Helen's fingers curling around the tightly swollen sac and squeezing it.

The result was the most overwhelming sensation my body had ever experienced.

Helen's sudden, unexpected and rhythmic grip finally brought a thick, seething mass of semen scorching up through my tortured shaft, to explode deep in the heart of Barbara's cunt in a series of body-wracking blasts. And as Barbara felt that happening she somehow managed to constrict the convulsing muscles in her cunt even harder, their contraction adding to what Helen was doing to my balls, the combination forcing another, another and still another scalding load up out of me, and I heard Barbara whimpering happily as it flooded every nook and cranny of her still pulsating cunt.

When the shuddering power of what we had experienced together finally abated Barbara lifted herself upright again, then leaned forward and embraced Helen. They clung to each other, Barbara's body still shaking uncontrollably from it's reaction to the forces that we had unleashed inside it, while I lay still, trying to get my breath back, giving my pounding heart a chance to slow down again.

Then through the mist of exhausted pleasures I heard Helen's voice saying to Barbara. "Just stay there a moment, I'll get a wet cloth and a towel for you." and while she was doing that Barbara turned around and looked back down at me with a tired smile of happiness.

"O.K. Roger?"

I nodded, grinned and replied. "Much more than O.K. Barbara, and you?"

"Better than I ever dreamed it would be. And it's still early yet." she added, her eyes sparkling wickedly.

Helen returned and helped us to clean and dry ourselves and as she attended to my cock and balls I took that opportunity to hug and kiss her, feeling her wriggle herself closer to me as my arms pulled her tight.

"From what I could see you got almost as much of a charge out of watching us as we did from doing it." I whispered.

"I couldn't believe just how excited it made me lover. An absolutely incredible experience. I would never have believed I was capable of reacting like that. I just had to get myself off."

I let go of her, swung myself down off the bed and went across to the table on the other side of the room.

"Rest and refreshment ladies." I said, pouring wine for all of us and lighting cigarettes.

We settled ourselves on the bed, Helen and I sitting next to each other, Barbara sitting cross-legged to one side, and in that position of course she gave me a perfect view of not only her stunning breasts but also, between the wide vee of her thighs, her trim pubic hair and below, her unshaven pussy which I could see was still dark and swollen from its arousal.

For a while nobody said anything, each just relaxing, sipping the cool wine, but after a few minutes Barbara broke the silence. She had been staring down at my cock, which of course then lay shrunk and wilted, looking up and catching my eye, she said. "It's an amazing thing isn't it?"

"What?"

"A man's cock. It's hard to believe that poor little, defenceless looking thing was such a powerful weapon only a few minutes ago. I couldn't believe how big you got Roger. I never imagined you were so well endowed, now I understand why Mum fell for you in such a big way so quickly. It's lucky for her that I didn't get to you first, I would have raced you off somewhere, locked you away, she would have never seen you again."

I couldn't help chuckling at her enthusiastic speech. "I think you're exaggerating a bit Barbara." I answered modestly.

"She's not!" Broke in Helen. "I probably haven't actually seen as many as Barbara has, she was a very active girl for a while there, but I'd have to agree with what she said. You do get very, very big when you get really excited darling."

"I've always heard women saying that it isn't the size that counts."

That made both of them chuckle, then Barbara replied. "I think that's partly true. If a man is a good lover then it probably doesn't really matter just how big his cock is, but if he is a good lover, and he has a big one, wow! Just having a big cock isn't good in itself, a man has to know what to do with a woman. But of course bigger is better, if everything else is right too, as it is with you."

"So long as the ladies in my life are satisfied, that's the main thing."

"But what about the other way around, are you satisfied with the ladies in your life?" Barbara asked.

"What a question! You must have noticed just how 'satisfied' you made me."

"To be truthful I was a bit busy at the time. But yes I suppose you did seem to come pretty powerfully." she answered in such a seriously thoughtful tone of voice that I couldn't stop myself from laughing. Reaching forwards I put my hand around her, pulled her towards me and kissed her.

"If you couldn't tell that I very nearly blew myself apart then you're nowhere near as experienced as you think you are Barbara."

She grinned back at me. "O.K. - but you have to remember that regardless of what Mum said I've only had one other man actually fuck me."

For a moment I was worried that her mention of what had taken place between Luke and herself would put a dampener on the atmosphere we had created for the three of us, but was relieved when Helen seemed to take it in her stride and Barbara added gaily. "Not that I intend to leave things like that of course, now I've broken the spell, or whatever it is that's been bugging me, I intend to catch up on what I've been missing out on for the last year or two. And." She added in that more serious tone. "I've got you two to thank for helping me out of that state." Then, her voice reverting to its more usual bright and bouncy sound. "How about some more wine for everyone?"

I couldn't stop my eyes following her as she crossed the room and re-filled the glasses. Her body was stunningly beautiful and the way her bottom wiggled and her breasts jiggled and swayed as she moved made my mouth go dry with the thought of making love with her again. Helen must have been able to read my mind because she snuggled closer and whispered. "She is lovely isn't she. I bet you are already wondering when you'll be ready to start again."

Looking sideways I saw her grinning at me mischievously. "Not a bad guess. How about you?" I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"You must have wondered about what she did for Julia would feel like. Whether she'd do the same for you."

Her brow furrowed and for a moment I thought I had made her angry, but then she gave me a long, slow wink and said. "I've already asked her, that's coming soon now. And, if you're very good, we might just let you watch." Adding. "You'd like that wouldn't you."

She hadn't asked a question because she knew damn well what my answer was, she remembered the reaction I had told her I'd had that Saturday afternoon, when I had caught Barbara and Julia together. How I'd wanted to plunge into one or other of Barbara's inviting holes and how explosively I had masturbated.

So I was to be treated to the sight of Mother and daughter getting each other off. Which of them would make themselves available to me during that I wondered.

"Anyone fancy a snack? To replenish their energy." Barbara asked as she carried the glasses back.

Although I wasn't really hungry I felt I needed something sweet, to replace the energy I'd just used, so all three of us headed for the kitchen and then, as we sat around the kitchen table sipping our wine and nibbling on whatever we each fancied, I had to pinch myself to believe this was really happening to me. A nakedly gorgeous woman sitting on either side of me, breasts swaying freely as they ate, drank and chatted, beneath the level of the table-top, the rest of their inviting and welcoming bodies available for virtually anything I could think of or, to be more practical, I was capable of.

But right then, in spite of the sight and availability of both of them I had to admit to myself that after the thorough draining they had only just given me, I wasn't going to be of too much use to either them or myself for a while. So, when I we had finished eating, I thought it might be an appropriate time for me to allow them to spend a little time together, and for me to recover.

"That was just what I needed." I said, turning to smile at each of them in turn. "But right now I also need a little 'rest and recuperation' time. So, if you don't mind I might just take myself off for a quick snooze, to re-charge the batteries you understand. I'm sure that if all else fails you've got lots of things to talk about."

Neither of them made any sort of objection so I left them together and headed not for the main bed-room but for Barbara's, leaving the large bed for whatever they might wish to use it for.

It was strange, standing naked in the middle of her room. I had been in there a number of times of course and knew the decor and furniture as well as any other room in the flat, but standing there like that, having only just had what I'd have to call the fuck of my life, and knowing that I could soon be having another with either she or Helen, was a very strange feeling.

I knew there was no rush, that before doing anything else they would, like any two women, talk, and probably in far more gory detail than any men ever would. So I gave myself time to get the feeling of being 'at home' in Barbara's room, picking up some of her things, wondering where they had come from and who had bought them for her and when.

Sooner or later of course I found myself looking through the clothes she had still left there, smelling her distinctively feminine scent, imagining the dress falling around her body, the blouse fitting over her breasts. And that led to opening drawers, not even admitting to myself that I was searching for those that held her underclothes, that is until I found it. And then I couldn't deny it, even to myself!

Most of her under-things too were by now at Julia's, my house, but there were still some, maybe those she considered were too old, not pretty enough. The reasons didn't matter, she had once worn them. The skimpy bra had held her incredible breasts. The frilly panties had covered her pussy. I handled them, smelled them, imagined her putting them on, imagined her standing there, wearing them, and then imagined her taking them off, for me!

I turned back the covers on her bed, pulled her pillow up behind my head and, with a few of her things in my hands and the scenes they in turn aroused, in my head, I fell into a light sleep.

It wasn"t that much later when I woke again, feeling refreshed, my hands still clutching Barbara's under-things. It may have only been a short, shallow sleep but it had been quite deep enough for me to have a vivid dream, a dream that had included a wide variety of breasts, pussies and arses. Though just what I had done with them wasn't too clear. But the fact that my cock was again partially erect proved that at least something had happened inside my head, and even more importantly, that my body was already sufficiently recuperated to tackle whatever other pleasures the evening and the girls, had in store for me.

However, by the time I had gone through to the bath-room, freshened myself up and had a much needed piss, my cock had reverted to normal again, but the knowledge that I was fully functional gave me the confidence to go looking for the girls.

Chapter 18

Mother and Daughter

I suppose I had expected to find Helen and Barbara in a position similar to the one I had found Julia and Barbara in, hard at it with each other. If so I should have been disappointed to hear the sound of their voices, talking in quite normal tones, but the fact that the sounds were coming from the bed-room rather than the kitchen gave me encouragement. I doubted they would have heard me going to the bath-room so made my way quietly to the half open bed-room door and stood outside, listening.

They say that an eavesdropper hears no good about them self, well that occasion may have been the exception that proves the rule, they were talking about me, and Luke, comparing the two of us. I was pleased in more ways than one by that, the fact that Barbara was finally able to talk out some of her long buried guilt with Helen was a good sign for both of them. The fact that it sounded as though I was coming out well in the comparison was a nice ego boost for myself. That they were talking about sex rather than fashions meant their minds were still operating in the same mode as mine was.

After a few minutes I noticed that the conversation was becoming less fluid, there were longer silences between them, sometimes one or the other would pause in mid-sentence and I wondered if their hormones were taking over from their brain cells. I gave them a few more minutes then, during the next pause in their conversation, I carefully peeped around the door-frame.

They were lying side by side, both had their eyes closed, each had one hand resting on the other's body, both moving slowly, hesitantly, almost experimentally. But even as I watched I noticed that Barbara's caresses were becoming more confident and from Helen's reactions it was plain that they were also being effective, and after another couple of minutes Barbara moved herself around so that her hands had freer access to Helen and she bent and began to lightly lick her breasts and nipples.

Helen sighed deeply as she felt those new sensations, Barbara's touch would obviously be quite different to mine, her skin softer, her hands feminine, her touch more knowing of just what felt best for a woman. And though I could see that Helen was quickly becoming aroused, Barbara was in no hurry, her caresses were designed to produce a long slow rise, not a short, sharp thrill. I watched what she did very carefully, not only because I found the sight of it exciting, which it certainly was, but also out of real interest, taking mental notes so I could make what I did for Helen even better some other time.

By the time Barbara's fingers finally slipped down between Helen's thighs and began to flutter over and around her pussy I could tell from the way her body reacted that Helen was quickly approaching her orgasm. Barbara realised that too and again shifted her position, turning herself so that she could get her head down between Helen's wide-spread thighs, and reach her sex with her tongue.

The effect was instantaneous, Helen's cries of delight immediately became sharper and louder and her hands went around Barbara's head, pulling it closer, holding it tightly against herself, giving herself up to the waves of pleasure that then began to roll fiercely through her body.

Almost before they had completely finished, Helen had slid out from under Barbara, kneeled in front of her, hugged and kissed her, and then confidently began to return some of the thrills Barbara had just given her.

I watched enviously as she fondled the firm curves of Barbara's glorious breasts, the nipples were already erect and Helen nipped and rolled them between her finger-tips before lowering her head to nibble and suck at them. While her mouth was tasting first one, then the other her hands were slipping lightly over every part of Barbara's body, tracing patterns, following curves, slipping into folds and crevices, teasing, fondling and arousing her.

Looking down at myself I saw that the erection I had earlier woken with had returned, and with a vengeance! Watching the two of them making love to each other had been even more stimulating than I had imagined it might be and my inner, mounting excitement had brought my external equipment to an advanced state of readiness. But until then I hadn't been able to do anything with it, none of the positions the girls had taken up had given me access to either one of them. Then, as if responding to that thought, Helen spread Barbara"s legs and moved round to kneel between them.

At first she remained almost upright, sweeping her hands up over Barbara's body but after a couple of minutes she shifted further down the bed and bent forward, pressing her lips to the silky smooth skin on Barbara's inner thighs. And as she bent low and her bottom rose I couldn't help being reminded of the scene I had been confronted with that fateful Saturday, when I had returned home to find Barbara in that very same position, between Julia's legs.

Helen's tightly rounded arse was pointing straight towards me, just as Barbara's had been, providing me with an unobstructed view of both the tightly wrinkled hole between the generous curves of her buttocks and the thick covering of dark, curly hair around her pussy. As I stood there listening to the growing sounds of their mutual pleasure and drinking in the view of herself that Helen was giving me, I felt that familiar inner surge as my cock reared even higher and my balls grew even heavier.

When I saw that Helen had begun to lick teasingly around Barbara's pink-lipped pussy I could no longer hold myself back and, stepping into the room and kneeling behind her, I began to kiss and lick Helen. Of course my first unexpected touch made her start with surprise, but as I began running my tongue up and down the area between her pussy and the hole between her bum-cheeks I heard her gurgling sounds of pleasure.

The muskiness of her body thrilled me but didn't surprise me, the scent of the climax Barbara's fingers and tongue had produced still lingered and I had guessed that her pussy would still be wet and pouting. I had learned from watching the two of them together that they preferred to take their time, so kept my need and eagerness in check and patiently licked my way up and down that narrow channel. But after only the first couple of strokes I felt Helen slowly moving her arse in response to the pleasure I was giving her and when, every now and then I let my tongue poke stiffly at that smaller hole, her whole body shuddered in reaction to the sensations that triggered for her.

It was only when I eventually heard the distinctive sounds of Barbara's cries of pleasure getting louder that I stood up and, taking my long-suffering cock in one hand, felt down between Helen's spread thighs with the other, gently parted her wet and swollen pussy-lips and nudged my bulging cock-head between them. Then, with a slow, powerful thrust, I slid the full length into her, forcing it deeper, until I was stopped by the feel of the smooth silkiness of the back of her buttocks hard up against me. Once there, I paused, giving her time to adjust to the feel of me filling her from that angle but when I then felt her pushing her arse back against me, I began to slowly drive it in and out of her.

I had taken a firm hold of her hips, partly so that as I thrust into her I wouldn't push her forwards against Barbara and also so that I could drive myself as hard into her as I needed, and, as I settled into a deeply satisfying rhythm I looked down, getting additional pleasure and excitement from the sight below.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers