Those Days of...Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers

When he felt the force of last wave lessening, as the strength of his other arm stopped me from simply slipping down on to the tiles he slid his hand down between my shaking legs, covering and gently holding my still spasming pussy.

We stayed like that for some time but soon the drenching spray and the feel of his rearing cock brought me back from my reverie and I wriggled my way out of his arms. As I turned I looked down and saw the state it was in. It was rearing almost vertically, its grossly swollen head a deep purple colour, the veins in the shaft beneath it standing out like small tree roots, and as it pointed up at me I saw it quivering, straining for release from the massive pressure that had grown inside him.

I recognised that this wasn't the time for long, slow caresses, his need was too urgent, and so, slipping behind him and squashing myself hard up against his back, I reached around in front of him and closed my hand tightly round the shaft. I couldn't believe just how hard his cock had got, it felt more like an iron bar than a part of his body and the thought flashed through my head as to just what it would feel like to have something as hard and massive as that thrusting in and out of my pussy.

As he felt my hand grip him he groaned and then as I began to firmly pump him his body began to thrust in time with my rhythm and those sounds grew louder, more desperate. Then, all too quickly I felt it coming, his body went rigid as he held his breath. My fingers felt a strong pulse expanding the already massive shaft and then, peering around him, as his body thrust convulsively I saw the creamy jet shoot out and splatter against the wall of the shower-stall. I pumped harder, producing a second, a third and then a fourth blast, each almost as powerful as the first, then, as I felt the force lessening I slowed my strokes, gripping it even harder, using my fingers to squeeze the last, weaker spurts out of him.

After he had recovered I washed him, loving the feel of his body beneath my hands, watching the way the soap lathered in the hair on his chest, and above his then slowly, almost reluctantly wilting cock. I took my time about washing both it and his balls and when I was finally satisfied every part of him was squeaky clean I turned off the water, got out and reached for a towel to dry him too. But he took it from me, hung it over his shoulders and spoke for the first time.

'Let me watch you dry yourself first, please.'

I smiled and nodded, in a way happy that he still hadn't had enough of looking at me, and I suppose because of that I made a bit of a production of drying myself, taking far more time than I usually would, bending and turning so that he had a chance to get a really good look at every part of me. When I was finally done, he briskly towelled himself then stepped out of the stall, came towards me and, holding me gently by the shoulders, bent and kissed me lightly, full on the lips.'

For some reason she paused, again giving me a moment or two to collect myself. The pictures her words had painted had brought on a deep, heavy ache inside me and produced the start of yet another erection. So I tried to clear away the thoughts of having her do to me what she had done to Luke by concentrating hard as she quietly began to speak again.

'It was the first time he had ever done that. Even as a little girl I could never get him to kiss me the way he did Mum, not even a little one. Whenever I'd tried he'd twist his head aside, so my kiss landed on his cheek, and whenever he kissed me it was my cheek, or my forehead, never, ever on the lips. So, although it was more a brief touch than a proper kiss, I was thrilled to finally feel the warm softness of his lips on mine, and it was enough to re-start the delicious tingling sensations in various parts of my body.

He continued to hold me and as he looked down deep into my eyes he said. 'You are simply the most beautiful thing I've ever, ever seen Barbara. As I said last time, I've been weak and what we've done is wrong, we must never, ever talk about it. But seeing you every day, remembering what you did, imagining what you really look like, it's all been too much for me, I just couldn't stop myself tonight.'

'I didn't want you to, I wanted to please you, you must understand that. As I said, I want to make you as happy as Mum does, I love you just as much as she does, maybe even a bit more. Don't you understand that?' I answered.

'I've tried to explain it that way to myself, it still doesn't make it right, neither under law nor as far as your mother is concerned.' He replied.

'But nobody else needs to know, not even Mum.' I pleaded. 'It can just be something between us, something special that only you and I have. We just want to show our love for each other, to please each other, what's wrong with that?'

'You know it's wrong Barbara, it just is that's all.' he said, letting go of me, turning away and making a deep sigh. 'But, I'm no saint and if this is really what you want, I don't know if I can resist you, just be careful, be very, very careful darling.'

I felt my heart pounding as I heard him say that. He wasn't going to stop me, we'd have other times together, and maybe, just maybe, one day we would actually make love together. Having seen the size and power of his rampant cock, just the thought of even the possibility of that sent shivers up and down my spine and strengthened the tingling sensations I'd been feeling since his brief kiss.

We went to our rooms to dress and as I didn't know just when Mum would return I took no chances and rather than appearing for him in one of my flimsy, see-through nighties, as I longed to do, I put on a pair of chaste, sloppy pyjamas. When I joined him in the lounge-room I saw that he had put back on the shirt and jeans he had been wearing before and the momentary look of disappointment in his eyes when he saw what I had on.

'It was you who said we had to be careful, remember.' I said with a cheeky smile as I sat in my usual chair and was thrilled to see him give me a shy grin and to say in reply.

'Fair enough. But that doesn't mean that when we are alone you have to sit so far away. Come over here, so I can at least touch you.'

I guess I must have looked as pleased as a little puppy does when you make a fuss of it and hurried across to sit on the floor at his feet, and when after a minute or two I felt his hand slip down over my shoulder and his fingers reach for my breast, I undid the top buttons of my pyjamas, so his hand could feel and fondle the soft warmth of it as we watched the TV together.

The only concern I had was that when he and Mum went to bed she might be in the mood for making love and that, being an older man and not as vigorous as he must have been when he was younger, what I had done to him might have left him unable to respond. But she was even later than either of us had expected and it was obvious that she was very tired, so I guessed he would be expected to do no more than give her a quick kiss and a cuddle before she fell asleep. But later, as I lay in bed, I put that thought in the back of my mind, as being something else I'd need to consider, I'd need to pick the times we could please each other even more carefully, either giving him enough time to recover or being pretty sure that Mum wasn't in the mood to also make demands on his virility.

That thought led to another, that perhaps I could, while pleasing Dad and I, sometimes also give Mum something she'd appreciate. If I got him worked-up, then left him dangling, when he and Mum were alone together she would get the benefit of the pressure I'd created in him. That would mean me missing out on the thrill of seeing him shoot-off of course, but maybe occasionally I could forgo that, for Mum's sake. After all I had to be fair, he was her husband and by rights she had first call on him.

Of course that line of thinking inevitably led again to the thought that one day he might make love to me properly, actually fuck me, and that thought brought back the sight of his cock as I'd seen it in the shower. Almost monstrously huge, rock-hard, spitting thick wads of jism up against the wall. Which in turn led to trying to imagine just what it would feel like if it was doing that deep up inside my cunt, and which inevitably aroused me so much that I had to use my fingers on myself, to at least temporarily relieve the urgent need that resulted.

I think even Mum must have noticed the change that came over me after that. Much of the bitching that had gone on between us stopped and I must have been much easier to live with, more co-operative, less argumentative. The feeling that I was in just a small way sharing him with her made it easier to cope with the day-to-day irritations that any family has. Though I admit that there were also times, when he was making a special fuss of her and even more so when I heard the muffled sounds of them making love together, that I became almost insanely jealous.

Dad and I really had very few opportunities to be together, Mum's hen-parties, as she called them, weren't a regular thing, just something her friends did from time to time, and as he was of course at work during the day, even those times when I didn't have lectures at college weren't available to us. There was the odd occasion, sometimes on a Saturday morning, when Mum was still at the shops, when we would risk a quick get together and though we could always get each other off, I could tell that like myself he wanted more time than that, time to slowly enjoy the sensations we stimulated in each other.

But I did use one of those Saturday morning's to try the experiment I had thought of, to get Dad really wound-up, then leave Mum to get the benefits.

Knowing what she had gone to the shops for, I had a fair idea of how long she would be away and I filled in some of that time by wandering around in just my undies, making sure Dad got plenty of chances to get a look at what I had to offer, but managing to appear to be too busy to have time for one of our 'quickies'. When I thought I had stirred him up enough with my flashes of flesh I took off even the little I had on, slipped my robe on and joined him in the kitchen where he was starting to prepare lunch.

I made sure that in the process of reaching up into the cupboard for some plates my robe slipped open, letting him get an eyeful of my bared breasts, which I had by then found never seemed to fail to stir him up, then stood close while he worked, giving his bum a squeeze and nibbling the lobe of his ear. He immediately got the message of course and he stopped what he was doing, reached under my robe and found that my bottom was as naked as my breasts.

'I thought you were too busy darling.' he whispered as he turned me to face him and his other hand began to busy itself with my breast.

'Never.' I answered truthfully, as what he was doing to me quickly triggered my own arousal.

He had by then overcome his initial nervousness about kissing me and I eagerly responded as his lips pressed themselves to mine and I felt his tongue snake into my mouth, feeling the surge of his cock's response as I pressed myself hard up against him. Once I felt that signal I eased away a little, slipped one hand down between us and curled my fingers around the length I could feel rising inside his pants, squeezing it as encouragingly as his hands were my bottom and breast, soon bringing it up to an almost full erection.

Just then, as I had hoped, we heard the car pulling up outside as Mum came back from her brief shopping trip.

'Damn!' he said, almost angrily as we broke apart and I scampered quickly back to my room to dress.

The next half hour or so was amusing and interesting. Even though the time we'd had together had been brief, the combination of my semi-naked shows and what I had done to him in the kitchen had obviously got him pretty steamed up and, as he couldn't do anything but steal a few sly looks at me, Mum got the benefit of his need.

Although he was normally an affectionate man, that morning Mum must have wondered what on earth had come over him. He patted her on the bottom, ruffled the hair on the back of head, slipped his arm around her waist while he nuzzled her neck, and if I hadn't been around I'm sure he would have taken her right there on the floor of the kitchen. And from the way she began to respond to his attention I think she would have liked that, a lot.

Once I was sure she was responding I took myself off, saying I had to pick up some study notes from a friend but that I'd be back in about an hour, figuring that in the state Dad was that was more than enough time for them.

When I got back later I could tell from the slightly bemused look and the little smile of deep satisfaction on Mum's face that Dad must have, to use a crude but very descriptive expression I've heard boys use, fucked the arse off her. When Mum had her back turned to us, Dad managed to catch my eye and silently mouth the question. 'Did you do that on purpose?' I grinned and nodded and I could tell from the glint in his eye and the wicked smile he gave me that they had both thoroughly enjoyed the time I"d given them.

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
226 Followers