Those Days of...Ch. 20-25

Story Info
Barbara continues telling what happened with her father.
30.7k words
4.74
16k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

THOSE DAYS OF SURPRISES

Chapter 21

Farewell to Virginity

'Does all this sound incredibly bad and wicked to you Roger?' She asked.

When I tried to answer I found that my throat had become dry and tight from what had been going on inside me as I followed her story, clearing it I answered. 'No Barbara. Not wicked, I can understand something of how you felt, and putting myself in Luke's situation I don't honestly think I could have resisted you either.'

'But you did.' she answered, almost accusingly, referring back to the times she had offered herself to me.

'Yes, but that was a bit different. I had only just met your mother, I knew nothing of what had happened to you all, assumed you were her daughter, by birth I mean. You have to agree, most mothers wouldn't take kindly to a man who, having just made love to them for the first time, promptly gets up and fucks her daughter.'

She laughed. 'I suppose if you put it that way you were quite right. Still,' she added with a mischievous grin. 'You missed out on a lot of opportunities didn't you.'

I smiled back at her, remembering the times just the sight of her had given me both a frustrated ache in the pit of my stomach and an almost instant erection. 'True, that's my loss Barbara.'

'And mine too remember!' she protested.

'O.K. yours too, but we're making up for that now aren't we? Anyway, on with you story please.'

'O.K. It was when Granddad got sick that everything really came to a head. Grandma wasn't really able to cope with him so Mum decided she would have to go up there for a while, just long enough to make sure they were both all right and to organise some permanent help for them both. None of us really knew just what she would find, so didn't have any idea how long she would be away.

That first evening Dad and I were not only worried about Granddad but I think that also in the back of our minds we both half expected Mum to come in the front door at any minute, which dampened our enthusiasm about having some time alone together. Then Mum rang and said that Granddad was comfortable, she and Grandma were getting things quite well organised and that she expected to be home the following Sunday. That left us three days, two of them at work. Four evenings, together. And four nights!

After her call our hormones suddenly took over and we spent the next hour or two on the lounge room floor, licking, sucking and masturbating each other until we were both so physically exhausted that we were quite happy to simply head off to our separate beds and sleep.

Over breakfast the following morning he seemed much quieter than usual but when I got home that evening I found that he had got there before me and at first I thought something must have been wrong. But, as he heard me coming through the door he called out from the kitchen in a cheery voice, saying I had one hour to get ready for dinner and that he had a surprise for me.

He'd never been a great cook and I think if he hadn't married he'd have been quite happy to live off something simple like chops, or just take-away stuff. But that night he'd really gone over the top. Three courses, some lovely fresh sea-food, which, I noticed with a grin when we finally sat down together, included lots of oysters, veal, in a really nice sauce and crispy vegetables, then a home-made fruit salad and some of my favourite cheese to finish off. To wash it all down he'd also opened a bottle of a wine that he knew I liked, and as he insisted on serving everything himself and wouldn't let me do anything to help him, I was feeling really spoiled by the time we finished.

I had used the time he gave me to shower and dress myself in a way I thought would please him, a mid-length black skirt and a simple but close fitting top that I knew tended to exaggerate the size and shape of my breasts. But although his eyes were frequently, almost irresistibly drawn to them and we didn't eat in silence, I couldn't help noticing that he carefully kept the conversation right away from anything that could possibly lead to anything personal or hint at what had happened, or, even more importantly to me right then, might happen between us.

When he brought in coffee for us both I saw that he also carried a large, flattish parcel. It's funny, even thinking back on it it's hard to explain, I knew what it was, but knew I had to be wrong, that it couldn't be that. Do you remember times like that, at Christmas or birthdays, someone brings a present, the shape of the parcel tells you exactly what's inside, but you know there is just no way it can be that, it's something else parcelled up to fool you.

Thinking that way I opened it up slowly, looking up at him from time to time, trying to read the expression on his face. But he was no help at all, just sat there grinning as he watched me gradually get the paper off. And I had been wrong, it was exactly what I had thought, yet didn't dare hope for. The dress material I'd told him about! And by the look of it, much more than I'd actually need.

For a few seconds I was too stunned and too happy to be able to do anything, just sat there staring down at it, running my fingers through the rich fabric. Then, when I finally looked up, I found I was seeing him through a mist, a mist of tears of sheer joy and love. I got up, went round the table and as he turned in his chair, hugged his head to my breast, stroking his hair, saying. 'Thank you. Thank you.' Over and over again.

I felt his arms curl around my waist, holding me there with his face pressed against my breasts. And right then, more than anything else in the world I wanted him, properly, not just the substitute love-making we had been enjoying up until then. I wanted the full thing. Then the hand that had been around my waist slipped down over my bottom, on down the backs of my thighs, lower still until I felt the warmth of his fingers against the backs of my calves, then they slowly rose again, up underneath my skirt. And I waited, almost breathlessly, for them to reach the curve of my bottom, and for him to discover I wasn't wearing panties.

When he did I relaxed as I felt his fingers slipping up into the deep cleft between my buttocks, so he could probe deeper, between my thighs, feeling the tingling sensations growing stronger as they pressed closer to the growing warmth of my pussy. Releasing his head and moving myself slightly away from him, I tugged the hem of my top out of the waist-band of the skirt and pulled it up over my head, and I saw his eyes staring momentarily up into mine, then he looked down at my breasts, licking his lips in anticipation as he savoured the sight of them.

His mouth closed gently over the tip of one, slowly sucking in as much of the flesh as he could, his tongue lapping around the nipple, which I felt gradually stiffening in response. We stayed like that for a long, long time. His tongue, lips and mouth enjoying first one, then the other, then returning to the first again. At the same time the hand between my thighs was stroking, probing, squeezing me. And of course the combined effect just further increasing the strength of feelings I had about us finally making love together.

Although the pleasures we had been able to give each other up to then had been fantastic, I wanted more. I wanted to feel him on top of me, feel his cock thrusting in and out of my still virgin pussy, feel it pumping his creamy semen into me. Then later, feel him beside me, hold him close to me as we fell asleep together, wake to see him there beside me in the morning. There were so many things I wanted to experience with him, and these few days might be the only chance I would ever get to enjoy those things. I simply couldn't let the opportunity just slip away.

But again I somehow knew that if this time we were actually going to end up in bed together it would be up to me to make the next move. I took the risk. Bending to kiss the top of his head I whispered. 'Take me to bed with you, please.'

I felt his body tense, his mouth stopped its delightful stimulation of my breast, his hand down between my legs froze. I waited a few seconds, giving him just a little time to think through the implications of what I had said, then as he looked up at me and his eyes met mine, I gently but insistently pulled him to his feet.

'I'm serious, I want to love you properly, you know that, must have known that all along. Please. If nothing else, let me say thank you for everything you've done. Not just the lovely dinner and the wonderful, wonderful present you've bought, I mean everything, everything you've ever done for me. So let me please you as I know I can.

And apart from all that, I want you, have wanted you for a long, long time. No more kids' stuff, make me a proper woman, please.'

As I spoke I pulled him to his feet then edged backwards towards the door, pulling him with me. And although at first he resisted and was hesitant about it, the look in my eye, the sight of my naked breasts and the thought of what else I had offered him soon convinced him that he should follow. I didn't risk taking him into his and Mum's room, even though the thought of having the extra space their double bed would have given us was tempting, but I reminded myself that even the limitations my smaller one would impose on us would be far better than what we had been able to do with each other up to then.

My room was in darkness but as there was more than enough light filtering in through the open door I didn't bother to turn one on, not wanting to waste any time before I started to undress him, just in case he changed his mind again. It was odd, as though he felt he was a stranger to the place, standing in the middle of the room, looking around him as though he'd never seen it before.

I began by unbuttoning his shirt and, as he made no attempt to help me, standing there in some sort of daze, I felt more like a wife undressing her husband than a virgin with her first lover. It was the same with his trousers, shoes and socks, he co-operated but there was no response from him. When I tugged his pants down over his hips and freed his cock I found his concerns about what we were going to do had affected the erection I knew he must have previously developed, it was in a similar condition to that time I'd seen it in the bath-room, long and fat, but not stiff. I remained on my knees and, slipping one hand up between his thighs to cup his balls, used the other to lift and guide it to my lips, and the effect was like magic, as I sucked it into my mouth, he finally reacted.

'Ooh, Barbara! Beautiful, wonderful Barbara!' he sighed, his hands taking a gentle hold of my head and his cock almost immediately growing stiffer.

By then I considered myself to be something of an expert at giving him head, I knew just how he liked it, could gauge his level of arousal pretty well by his various reactions, and most importantly knew how far I could take him before he reached that point of no return. Using both hands to fondle, squeeze and stroke his balls and shaft I concentrated on his cock-head with my lips, mouth and tongue. Licking, flicking, bobbing, sucking and every now and then lightly grazing the velvet smoothness of it with my teeth.

As I felt it growing, hardening, the thought that I would soon actually experience the feel of it inside me sent thrilling shivers through me and I felt my pussy tingling, getting wet in excited anticipation. At the same time his quiet moans of pleasure began to deepen and I felt his stomach and thigh muscles start to flex, and knew from those signals that he had begun to build towards his climax. That time the thrills I always got from feeling him pumping explosively down my throat would not be enough and although at first his hands tried to hold my head steady, I eased myself backwards away from him and, with a final suck, slipped my lips off his cock-head.

It only took a second to unfasten and slip off my skirt and I stood, as naked as he was. I kissed him then lay down on my bed, bending my legs, spreading them wide apart, using one hand to tease and open my already wet and puffy pussy-lips.

He looked down at me lying there, and for a terrible moment I thought he was still going to change his mind. Then, to my relief he got up on the bed, kneeled between my legs and, leaning forwards, took his weight on one arm and used his other hand to guide his cock to my sex.

I'll never forget those first few seconds, the feel of the mass of his slippery cock-head insistently nudging its way between my outer lips, forcing them even wider apart, then as they closed around the hardness of his shaft, on between the even more sensitive inner lips, pushing deeper into my pussy.

We cried out at the same moment, our voices blending unintelligibly at the waves of pleasure that swept through us both as he slid into me, but once inside he didn't simply start pounding away. Although I had taken him close to the brink of his climax he still managed to control his natural urge to do that, giving both of us time to enjoy the new sensations we were experiencing.

He teased me, rocking backwards and forwards so that just his cock-head slipped in and out and even through the growing haze of pleasure that was creating for me I knew that he was trying to make sure that I was sufficiently well lubricated, so that when he finally broke through my hymen it would be with as little pain as possible. Not that I cared about that at that moment, in fact the thrills he was generating with those quick little, stabbing thrusts were so great that I doubted that I would even register the pain.

I lifted my arms around him, feeling the outline of the muscles on his shoulders and back and as the almost unbearable excitement of what he was doing to me grew still stronger, I slipped them down to the curve of his arse and used them to urge him to thrust deeper. He understood I was ready and eager for him and he slowed the pace and slowly deepened his strokes, opening me up until I felt his bulbous head come up against the resistance of my virginity.

He paused, bent and kissed my forehead, whispering. 'Hold onto me tightly darling.' and as I did, my fingers digging into the fleshy curve of his bottom, he thrust deep and powerfully. The pain was sharp and I gasped, gave a small cry, more with surprise than from the pain itself, and then smiled as I realised it was finally happening to me, in a way and with a man I could never, ever forget.

'Sorry darling. But that's it, the worst's over. Just relax for a while.' he said, holding himself still but unable to control the twitching I could feel his cock making inside me.

'Don't worry, it's nothing. Just surprise. There was hardly any pain. Now love me, fuck me!' I added in an urgent voice, thrusting my pelvis upwards, trying to force myself up the rock-hard length of his cock.

Even in the half-light I saw him grin down at me, then after another quick kiss on the forehead I felt him do as I'd asked, driving himself inside, forcing his straining cock into those parts of me that had never been touched before.

It was simply incredible. I felt as though I was being split wide open and as his actions grew more confident, more powerful and he plunged deeper and deeper with each stroke I revelled in both the amazingly powerful sensations I was experiencing, and the fact that I was obviously giving him just as much pleasure.

It wasn't just that I could see that in the way his face scrunched-up in sweet anguish, I could feel that his cock, which I then knew very well, was even more massive than I had been able to make it with either my hands or mouth. On top of that were the sounds he has making. Gasping cries of sheer pleasure, mixed up with words and odd phrases like - 'So incredibly tight!' - 'Never felt like this before!' - 'You darling!' - 'You wonderful fuck!' - in a series of spontaneous, sometimes nonsensical expressions of utter delight.

There were so many things going on in my head, as well as in my body that the climax he had been building for me seemed to suddenly burst out of nowhere. One moment I was jerking myself up at him in time with his down-thrusts, the next my body was arched rigidly as the first wave surged up from somewhere deep in its core. As he felt me rise up to him he shifted his position, somehow managing to lift himself higher and, as the angle of our bodies changed I felt the shaft of his thrusting cock rubbing up against the jutting ridge of my clitoris.

That was it! I honestly don't remember the next minute or two, I must have come and come, again and again. I have a hazy memory of screaming, clawing at him, being absolutely powerless to control my reactions. The only thing that I was really clear about as the swirling ecstasy carried me higher and higher was the way his cock continued remorselessly pounding in and out of me. The friction of the rock-hard shaft rubbing against my clit triggering such unbelievably sweet waves of bliss that I wanted the sensations to just continue rolling through me forever.

But then I felt his body tense, it felt as though every single muscle had gone rigid, and as that happened, I heard a deep growling sound starting way down in the back of his throat. At the same time, impossible though it seemed, I felt his cock expanding, getting even bigger, and I clutched him, urging him deeper, faster, harder, shrieking in absolute elation as I realised that he was finally about to explode inside me.

He seemed to pause for a split-second then, as his growl rose to a loud rumbling groan he thrust even harder and deeper, the sound he was making rose higher in both volume and pitch and then, as he rammed down, impaling me with the entire length of his cock, I felt it erupt.

Of course once the dam had burst, what had been bottled-up behind it simply flooded me. At first I tried to imagine the sight of it, great gouts of hot, thick jism spewing from his inflamed cock-head, being forced deep into the very heart of my cunt. But as he seemed to be insatiable and continued to thrust and pump more and more of it into me I just lay back and accepted it. The feeling of having him shooting off inside me like that, the sudden unleashing of so much power, the force of his entire body behind each stroke, the animal-like grunts of exertion and pleasure, all combined to make it even more amazing than I had imagined it would be.

When he had finally finished he was so utterly drained and exhausted by the shattering power of what he too had experienced that all he could do was to lower himself down on to me, leaving his still twitching cock buried deep inside me. We were both hot and sticky with the sweat that had poured from us, gasping for breath, and as we lay there in each other's arms I could feel both our hearts pounding frantically together. But in spite of the physical discomfort, it was a lovely feeling having him there like that, and I thought that whatever else happened it would be impossible for us to be any closer than we were at that moment.

In time of course our breathing and racing hearts returned close to normal and as he stirred I felt his still semi-swollen cock move inside my pussy and in spite of the soreness I felt it sending small ripples of pleasure through me. He held me tight and whispered. 'That was absolutely the most incredible experience of my life Barbara. I've never made love so powerfully, I mean I've never climaxed with such intensity. You are simply an unbelievable lover, men would kill for what I've just experienced.'

I was feeling positively light-headed from the sensations that had been streaming through me and gave him a silly grin as I responded, saying. 'Just beginner's luck Luke.'

'My luck you mean. But was it as good for you as you thought it would be? I didn't hurt you too much did I?'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
123456...9