Those Days of...Ch. 20-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Overwhelmingly yes, to the first, and hardly at all, to the second. What happened after you broke through was so incredible that I immediately forgot all about what little pain there had been. Then although the feelings you aroused were almost too strong to handle, I didn't really want you to ever stop.'

'Actually I was amazed I didn't come more quickly, I very nearly did before we even got on the bed, and once I got inside you, wow! You're so tight, and were so wet! It was an absolutely fantastic sensation. But when I found I could keep going I was getting worried that I would make you really sore, but at the same time what I was feeling was just too powerful, I had to go on. You do understand don't you?'

'Of course, of course. And as I said, although the feelings were getting almost too strong there was no way I wanted you to stop.' I said, grinning up at him.

We cuddled tight and the unusual feel of having something inside my pussy added to the pleasures the closeness of his body and the passionate kisses he gave me. We lay there for a long time, our bodies slowly recovering from their exertions, kissing, fondling and enjoying the feelings that still flowed through us. But after a while, and some time after he seemed to have fully recovered from our love-making, I noticed an increase in the tingling sensations I was feeling in my pussy. At first I ignored it, then thought I must be imagining it. But it continued to grow and soon got to the point where I could no longer ignore what was happening, it felt as though his cock was again growing, stiffening, and that was turning me on again.

I'm not sure which of us did what to the other, whether it was the feel of his growing cock that re-aroused me, or whether my imagining that it was doing so made me realise that my body was more than ready to start again and so took steps to arouse him. Whichever it was, the result was the same. Although his cock was soon almost as hard as it had been before, I realised he might need me to do more than 'just lie back and enjoy it' that time, so I wriggled out from under him, got on top and then, basically, fucked him.

In spite of the fact we were both still recovering from the first one, my pussy was a little sore and I felt sure his balls had been completely emptied, that second climax hit us both almost as hard as the other one had. Perhaps he was less nervous about the situation itself. Maybe because I was on top, in charge, relieving him of the responsibility of what we were doing. Maybe he just liked it better that way.' she added with a grin. 'Whatever it was, it was just as fantastic, especially as that time I made sure I kept my eyes open so I could watch the changes in his reactions as I varied the speed and force of what I was doing. Even if I hadn't had his cock to pump up and down on, I'm sure that just watching the look on his face as he climaxed would have been enough to make me come again, having both made it even better and my own climax even stronger.

After that I wasn't surprised to see him fall asleep beneath me and when I was sure he was settled I slid myself off him, unable to do much about the minor flood of stuff that suddenly flowed out as his then flaccid cock finally unplugged me. I took a long, hot shower and then liberally applied a soothing cream both over and inside my pussy. Then as I fixed my hair I looked at myself in the mirror, and suddenly I realised that the face that looked back at me was no longer a girl's, it was a woman's.

It was a mind-opening experience. As though the final piece of a jig-saw, when put in place, suddenly, somehow changed the entire picture that all the other pieces had previously been making.

From somewhere, by then buried deep in my head, came memories, some from years before, others from more recent times.

Thinking back, I realised that it had started when he began to get more strict with me, when I could no longer twist him around my little finger, as I'd always been able to do in the earlier years. Odd thoughts came back to me, that I hadn't set out to seduce him, that I was just using the new weapon I found I had, to get my way with him as I had always been able to do.

I remembered that I had done some things quite unconsciously but that I had been quite deliberate about others, especially when Mum hadn't been around. Things like leaving my bed-room door half open when I was getting dressed, going between my bed-room and the bath-room in just my undies, leaving the buttons on my blouse undone. Even the recollection of those acts now seemed silly, but I remembered that at the time I could see from the reaction on his face that they had been effective, that there must have been many times when I succeeded in making him feel incredibly frustrated.

Then my memories leapt forwards, to only a short time before, the dress. How I had first tried talking to Mum and that no matter what tactics I used I just couldn't get her to budge. So, after that negative result, I had decided to wait until an evening when she was out and then have a go at Dad.

Then it suddenly occurred to me that what I had done was to actually change the structure of an already long and complex inter-relationship between three people.

On the one hand I had got what I wanted, not just the dress material, nor even proving that I could still manipulate Dad, but that I had proved that he loved me, loved me properly, as a woman, as he loved Mum, not just the so-called, abstract sort of love that all families are supposed to share.

But at the same time, in doing that I realised that depending on Dad's ability to balance his love for the two women in his life, it was possible that I might well have created some sort of a rift between us. How would he react? That was the key.

I put on a respectable looking nightie and covered it in turn with my robe then went through to the kitchen to make a hot drink, and while I was doing that I heard him stir, get up and head for the bath-room. He was gone a long time and I began to wonder if he was sick or something and was about to go and check, when he came out.

He'd wrapped a towel around his waist and had an odd look about him, an expression I couldn't identify. I'd made him a drink too and as I offered it to him I asked. 'Are you all right?'

I felt better when he smiled, gave me a quick kiss and then answered. 'All right? I'm bloody exhausted. Not that I'm complaining.' He took a sip from the mug then looked up again and asked in a concerned tone of voice. 'More importantly, how are you?'

'I'm fine, a bit sore, nothing that a bit of cream can't fix though. Other than that, I feel great, a real woman at last, thanks to you.'

His face changed again, the smile slipped away and was replaced by a frown. 'Yes, we must talk about that'

'Not now, not tonight! Don't spoil it for me, we'll talk tomorrow, if we must.'

To my delight he agreed and even suggested that we might sleep, and he emphasised sleep, together in the big bed, if I wanted to. Of course I wanted to! And that's what we did, went to bed together, cuddled for a while and with our arms around each other, just drifted off to sleep.

I woke a couple of times during the night, never having shared a bed with a man before I discovered that it wasn't all love and romance, he rolled about a bit, a couple of times pushing me to the edge of the bed and although I found he didn't snore, from time to time he certainly made some strange noises. But I even enjoyed being disturbed, sharing the intimacies that Mum knew so well made me feel even more grown-up.'

Chapter 22

Repeat Performance

The ache that had developed earlier had become more nagging as the gradual arousal developed into a virtually full erection. It wasn't just that her description of what had happened was in itself strongly arousing, so graphic that I had a series of powerfully vivid images to cope with. On top of those, as she talked she naturally moved around a little, and as she did that my attention was drawn from what was going on inside my head to the reality of her body. Her nakedness was covered by only a light robe and from time to time I was given glimpses of parts that lay beneath.

But she didn't seem to have any idea of what she was doing to me and continued on with her story. 'I woke first the following morning and slipped into my usual routine, we both had to go to work of course so there was not much time for talk, or anything else either. I found that my pussy had made a remarkable recovery during the night, it was still a little sore but I reckoned that by that evening it would be ready for anything again, and hoped that the wonderful things that had happened the previous night were just a foretaste of other times we had yet to come.

The day flew by, I think I spent most of it recalling the sights, smells and feelings of what we had done, and day-dreaming about what we might do that night. I decided to cook something special for him, as he had for me, and then of course spent even more time wondering just what to wear for him. I toyed with the idea of actually wearing nothing at all, maybe just an apron, but eventually decided that intrigue would be even more stimulating for him and mentally ran through the various things in my wardrobe to see what combination would be best.

Getting away as early as I could, I stopped off at the shops for a few things, including another bottle of the same wine that he had bought and, having got the food started, took a quick shower, fixed my make-up and got dressed. I had decided on what I thought would be a saucy outfit, combining a brand new lacy, black bra and panty set with a sheer blouse and very short, flared skirt that I still had from when I had briefly taken up ice-skating a year or so earlier. From the back the panties were more like a g-string and the skirt was so short that I knew that if I bent over he'd be able to see a virtually naked bottom, and I planned on making sure he got to see that view, at least a couple of times. The bra was all lace-work, showing almost as much skin as it hid and as my breasts really didn't need a bra anyway and the blouse was completely see-through, its purpose was purely to draw his attention to them, as if that were necessary.

I had half expected him to get home early too but he was quite late and when I went to greet him it was obvious that he had stopped off somewhere for a couple of drinks. He didn't say anything at first, just stood there quietly, an almost sad look in his eyes, but after a nervous couple of seconds, he looked down at my breasts, then looked away, looked back at them, and only then looked up into my eyes.

'Stunning Barbara! Quite stunning, you'd tempt a saint. And although I've been wrestling with my conscience all day, unfortunately I've discovered I'm no saint.'

'I'm glad I do, and that you're not.' I answered with a grin as I slipped my arms around him and snuggled close.

'I had to meet a couple of people, had a drink or two with them, that's why I'm a little late.' He explained.

'I don't mind, it gave me time to get dinner under way and get dressed for you.'

'Undressed would be a better description.'

'Would you prefer me in a track-suit or something?'

'No, no. I certainly wasn't complaining.' he answered, again taking a long look down at my breasts, then, finally breaking into a smile and adding. 'What was that you said about dinner?'

'I can have it ready for us in twenty minutes. Oysters, chicken casserole with rice and chocolate mousse for desert. Unless you'd rather have baked beans on toast.'

'No, the menu sounds great. Did you say oysters?'

'Yep.'

'Is there any special significance about that as a first course?'

'That's for you to decide.'

'You're expecting a repeat performance of last night?'

'Well actually I was hoping for a new production.'

'New production?'

'I recognise that I have a lot to learn and I was hoping you would start to teach me.'

'In all honesty Barbara I don't think we're going to find you need too much teaching, I think you have a natural gift.'

'You mean I'd make a great whore?'

'No, a great lover.'

With that he finally took me in his arms and kissed me, all the time we had been standing there, my arms looped loosely around his waist, aware of that strangely remote look in his eyes, I had the feeling that he was holding himself away from me. But as his arms finally came around me, pulled me against him and I felt his lips press hard against mine, the nagging worry I had been feeling slipped away and I responded quickly and eagerly.

I didn't let that embrace go on for too long though, I was hungry for the feel of his cock inside my pussy but I was greedy, I wanted it in peak condition. I wanted him refreshed, fed and fully aroused before we started anything serious. So after a minute or so I slipped out of his arms, telling him I'd get dinner ready while he showered and changed.

He took longer than I had expected but when he finally re-joined me I could see that he had shaved too, he'd put on a sports shirt and just a pair of shorts and a quick glance down at the crotch told me two things, one that he didn't have any pants on underneath them and secondly, that he'd been thinking about me while he has getting ready, his cock was quite obviously already semi-erect.

As we began to eat the oysters I noticed that his eyes never looked up into mine, when they weren't looking down at his plate they were constantly being drawn to my breasts and it was only when I asked if he was enjoying them that he looked up.

'The oysters I meant.' I said, adding with a cheeky grin. 'Though I don't think you've noticed them really, you've been too busy perving.'

'I thought you liked me looking at you.'

'I do, that's why I dressed this way. I'm not complaining. Anyway, from the look of things earlier I'd guess you were anticipating getting a good look at me even more than you were to having your dinner.' He gave me a questioning look and I smiled as I explained.

'When you came in from the bath-room, your friend looked as though he had been woken up by something you were thinking about.'

He grinned back sheepishly and said. 'Not really surprising is it? After thinking about last night all day then coming home to find you dressed like that, as I said, you look stunning enough to tempt a saint and I'm not one of those.'

'You've been thinking about last night too?'

'Of course I have.'

'What? Tell me what you've been thinking.'

He took a while to answer. 'Oh, all sorts of things. I started out quite determined that we must both forget everything that's happened in recent weeks, and that last night would be the very last time. But as the day wore on I found I just wasn't able to get rid of the memory of how you looked, how strongly you responded, and of course what you made me feel.'

I held my breath, dreading what he might say next. When he simply sat there, staring at me, I decided to pretend I hadn't heard the first part of what he'd said. 'It was good wasn't it?'

'Good! It was bloody fantastic!'

I couldn't help chuckling at his automatic and enthusiastic response and replied. 'For me too, it was just as fantastic for me remember. And I hope it's going to be just as good again tonight.' I added as I got up and started to clear the table.

While I was serving the main course I made sure I had to bend over a couple of times, to get the food out of the oven and plates from the cupboard. I don't know if he noticed the first flash of bottom I gave him, but he certainly didn't miss the second. He gave a small, low whistle of appreciation and as I turned and smiled at him I saw a wicked gleam appear in his eyes.

'I thought you were strictly a breast man?' I said.

'Maybe I am, but a few more shows like that could soon convert me.'

'I don't know that I want to convert you, but I'm glad you appreciate what I've got. How about your friend?'

'He appreciates it just as much, believe me.'

Having put the plates on the table I stood behind him and, reaching down over his shoulder felt the hard ridge his cock was already making in the front of his shorts and gave it an couple of quick squeezes before moving away again.

'Just checking.' I said as I sat down to eat.

Neither of us actually said very much as we ate and drank but the looks that passed between us said much more than words could have anyway. His eyes had visibly darkened, a sign I recognised from other times, clearly indicating his growing arousal, and I guess, if the sensations inside me and down between my thighs were anything to go by mine probably had a similar look to them. The warm moist feelings I had been getting on and off during the day, when I recalled the events of the previous evening, had returned and were growing steadily stronger. My pussy was positively wet and I knew from the scratchy feel of the lacy fabric of my bra that my nipples had become quite stiff.

When we had finished I cleared the plates and was standing at the sink, rinsing them off, when I heard him get up, then felt his arms slip around me. His hands cupped the heavy fullness of my breasts and I felt the hard length of his cock pressing against the back of my thigh. He bent and kissed my neck and as his fingers squeezed and fondled me I felt both my body responding and his cock jerking strongly as I pressed myself back against it.

'God, I want you!' he whispered gruffly, pulling me hard back against himself. And hearing the desperate urgency in his voice, I replied. 'Take me then. Right now, do it to me here.'

He paused for a second, then moved backwards and I heard the sound of him unzipping himself. As he did that I pulled my panties down, stepped out of them and, moving away from the sink and bending myself forwards over it, spread my legs wide apart and lifted up my bottom for him.

Then I felt the warm touch of his hands on the backs of my thighs and began to tremble with anticipation as they slid slowly up and over the tight curve of my arse. His touch was soft and gentle and triggered shivers up and down my spine as they lightly caressed each cheek, ran down the backs of my thighs and then back up again, slipping between them, then fingering the soft, tingling folds of my pussy.

Of course I'd expected that the next thing I'd feel would be the blunt pressure of his cock-head against my pussy, so I was momentarily bewildered when I felt him getting down on his knees. Then both bewildered and incredibly excited when instead of that I felt his hands pushing my bum-cheeks apart, then his tongue, teasing the puckered hole between them.

I'd never felt anything like that, it was electrifying! The sensations were so incredible I lifted myself higher so he could more easily reach me, then squirmed with ever increasing pleasure the longer he continued doing that.

Although it was the urgency of his need that had got us into that position in the first place, and the feel of my responding body must have increased the strength of that, in spite of what he must have been feeling he kept going. Maybe he'd always fancied pressing his face against my arse, maybe he just wanted to be sure my sex was really saturated before he tried to get his cock into me. I didn't care what his reasons were, I'd have been happy to stand there and let him continue whatever he wanted to, just so long as he continued giving me those lovely feelings.

In fact I got very close to reaching a climax from just the feel of his tongue, and perhaps it was feeling the way my body was shuddering that prompted him to move on. The next thing I consciously felt was his hand slipping up between my thighs, easing them further apart and then what I'd originally expected, the head of his cock being slid between them.

But even then, and to my surprise, he didn't simply push it straight up inside me, instead he fitted it into the slippery channel between my pussy-lips, so that as he slowly moved his hips back and forth the head rubbed up and down over my clit. And after what he'd already done to me that, plus the feel of the shaft sliding backwards and forwards, was simply more than I could stand. So, as the burning feelings inside me grew stronger and stronger I heard myself cry out. 'Inside me! Please! I want you inside me, now!'

123456...9