Those Days of...Ch. 20-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey, you don't have to apologise to me. I've tried to tell you several times that you need a guy your own age, not some worn-out old bloke like me.'

She grinned back at me. 'You're far from worn-out Roger, we'll both vouch for that, won't we Mum?'

'I'll say! But Roger's right, you should have someone like Mike, someone of your own. Especially as...' Helen stopped herself in mid-sentence.

'Especially as what Mum? Have you two made some decisions while I've been busy?'

'I think so darling.'

'I've told Helen that I'm going to speak to Julia about a divorce.' I said.

'And...?'

'We haven't got much further than that, and the fact that we want to be together darling.'

'What about me?'

'Whatever we do can include you Barbara, if that's what you want.' I answered. 'We're just taking the first step, not planning our entire lives, not yet anyway, there are a whole range of things to be decided in due course. We've just said we want to be together and that I want a divorce from Julia, that's all, so far.'

'Does that mean Roger's your exclusive property now Mum?'

Helen looked at me before she answered and I tried to keep my expression neutral. I had always felt sure that Barbara's infatuation with me would fade quickly enough, once she found someone else. Whether Mike was that someone or not didn't really matter, sooner or later the right man would come along and I would become a fond memory, like Luke. But I hoped Helen wouldn't press that point too quickly or too strongly, if she did it might slow the healing process that I knew had begun. I needn't have worried.

'Not at all darling. We've all had so much pleasure together, I mean all three of us, me too, there's no way either of us want to just put a stop to that because Roger's going to get a divorce. The two things are quite separate. As Roger said, there are many things yet to be decided, let's take them one at a time.

But that's enough of that, tell us more about Mike. Are you going to see him again?'

'God I hope so!' Barbara answered vehemently, and again I was amazed at her ability to suddenly switch moods. One moment looking quite despondent at the possibility that she might not be able to make love with me, the next, talking animatedly about her new lover.

'He said he'll ring me later this evening, and I'm sure that he will. He wanted to know about us, I mean the three of us, I said it was a long story, that it would have to wait for another time. 'If there's to be another time?' I said. He said he certainly wanted there to be, so that's when he asked if he could ring me later. Naturally I said 'Yes.' So we'll just wait and see.'

'I'm sure he will darling, don't you think so Roger?'

'I'd put money on it! And if I were you, I'd put some of that cream on your pussy before he does Barbara.' I added with a meaningful wink, bringing happy chuckles from both of them. 'Now, how about getting on home?'

Helen and I had already packed most of the things in the car so in a few minutes we were ready to go and I smiled to myself as I noticed just how gingerly Barbara settled herself down in it, Mike had obviously given her a real going over and, if she continued seeing him, I doubted that I would be called on to play much of a part in her sex life.

And though that would make things easier for Helen and I, the thought of missing out on Barbara's special brand of sex wasn't of course entirely welcome. I would just have to wait and see what would happen....

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

1...456789