Those Days of...Ch. 46-50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

I gave her a weak smile in return then returned my attention to Barbara and when the waiter came over, even though his eyes never seemed to leave Barbara's blouse, managed to give him our order. When he finally went away again Barbara smiled and said. 'He reminds me of the other waiter I told you about. When Luke took me to that restaurant. Don't you remember?' She asked when she saw the puzzled look on my face.

I suddenly recalled the night she had told me about her adventures with Helen's husband - the waiter she referred to had been the one serving them when Luke had taken her out to dinner. She had told me how he had stood beside her, staring straight down the front of her dress until Luke had finally lost patience with him, got up and angrily said something to the effect that if he didn't keep his piggy little eyes to himself Luke would shut them for him.

And that Barbara had then been amused to see that before he sat down again Luke had done exactly the same thing as the waiter had, stare straight down the deep valley between her breasts - and that unlike the waiter, Luke had quite clearly already started developing an erection.

The memory also brought back the other, far more powerful one, of what she did to me later, when she took my long-suffering cock between those breasts.

'I remember.' I replied. 'More importantly I also remember what you did later that night.'

'Me too - I often think about that. It was very exciting for me as well you know. Seeing you like that, feeling you between my breasts, watching you come so incredibly strongly. All very stirring memories.' she added meaningfully.

'Did you ever do that for Mike?'

'No, funnily enough we never got around to those kinds of things. As I said, until his strange needs took over he was far more interested in straight fucking, he never seemed to me to be very imaginative - maybe he knew what was buried down there and didn't want to risk letting it out.'

'Could well be. So I'm the only one to have had that particular pleasure. I'm honoured.'

'So far.' She answered with a smile - and I found myself remembering how longingly Steve's eyes had followed her as we left the office an hour or so earlier.

'I wonder what he'll be like?'

'Who?'

'Steve of course - you'll get him, don't worry about that.'

'Maybe he's married.'

'That wouldn't make any difference - I'm married and I'm living with you mother, yet you're going to be in bed with me in a couple of hours.'

'Have I got to wait that long?' she asked with a laugh. 'But you're right about Steve - I'm sure we'll get together sooner or later - and probably sooner.'

We continued chatting and laughing together as we ate, making silly comments about some of the more flamboyant people around us, guessing the size or lack of it, of their respective cocks or tits, pairing unlikely couples and imagining the positions they would best perform in. All in all, a couple of people just having fun together, enjoying each other's company.

But underneath the light-hearted banter and laughs there was no mistaking the steadily increasing tension we were each feeling and which, after a while almost seemed to shimmer in the air between us. So when Barbara suddenly looked up from the dessert she had been silently toying with for several minutes and just said - 'Let's go.' - I knew exactly what she meant.

Again, as we took the cab home I was reminded of the cab ride with Helen, mainly because within a minute or two, just as I had Helen's, I found I could actually smell Barbara's arousal, that distinct, sweetly acrid scent a woman's sex gives off when she is literally 'on heat' - and briefly wondered if the driver could smell it too and, if he could, whether he also recognised it.

But when we got home he gave no indication of having noticed anything, he took the money and after a quick appreciative glance at Barbara's retreating shape, took off with a squeal of rubber. By the time I got to the front door Barbara was already at the top of the stairs, standing there, looking down at me.

'Hold it there a minute Roger. I'll give you a bit of a show - I know you like that.' she said, and I felt my cock stiffening as she began to ease the tight fitting skirt upwards.

The fabric slipped smoothly over the sheerness of the nylons and she had little trouble getting it up to mid thigh, but once over the welt it clung to her flesh. Even with her legs pressed tightly together she had to tug hard to get it higher, but with a bit of wriggling she finally managed to get it right up to her waist. Then she had room to move her feet apart - and I felt my cock surge higher as I stared up at her. Up the full length of her legs, at the mass of tightly curled hair at the base of her gently curving belly and, from that angle, even the pale pink slit nestling between her thighs.

'You like seeing me like this don't you Roger.' she said in a breathy voice.

'You know I do.' I answered hoarsely.

'Yes I know you do. Remember that day I came over to get some things out of the box, just there, on the landing. You came up the stairs - and looked straight up my skirt didn't you?

'Yes, yes it did.' I replied, remembering the occasion well.

Barbara had been bending over to get something out of the chest. She was then also wearing a short, straight skirt and when I'd glanced up I'd found I could see straight up it. Up her sheer black nylon clad legs, on up the length of her thighs, right up to the fleshy curves of her arse-cheeks.

'And that started you off didn't it, you started to get excited?'

'Yes.' I mumbled

She began to undo the buttons down the front of her blouse, saying.

'And then when you got up here you found you could see down the front of my blouse - and that turned you on even more, as it always does, didn't it?'

Again I remembered the scene - when I'd finally managed to tear my eyes away from the view up under her skirt I had gone up the remaining stairs and then, when she turned to speak I'd discovered that I could see right down the front of her blouse, down into the deep, lush valley between her breasts.

I watched as she undid the last button and slipped the blouse off her shoulders, beneath it she was wearing a skimpy, flesh-coloured bra that seemed designed to exaggerate the size and shape of her fabulous breasts.

'Then, when I saw how excited you'd got from just looking at me, I began to feel hot too - do you remember that Roger? Do you remember what happened next?'

'Yes I do.' I answered, remembering only too well that she'd reached forward, her hand had covering the ridge my cock was making, her fingers curling around the shaft, squeezing it. I also remembered being worried that what she was doing to me would make me come, right there and then.

'But then Mum came home and spoiled it for us, didn't she - you remember that don't you?'

I certainly did remember. After a few brief words together, Barbara had left - and Helen, seeing the state I was in, had simply dropped to her knees and with eager fingers and lips soon had the bottled-up cum fountaining out of me.

But, not knowing what had actually happened after she'd left, she continued.

'I'm sorry I had to leave you in such a wound-up state Roger, it would have been different if Mum hadn't come home just then - there were all sorts of things I wanted to do for you.

But I'll make up for that now.' she added sultrily. 'If you've had enough of looking, why not come up, try a bit of touching and tasting.'

As I started up the stairs towards her she reached behind herself, unclipped her bra and slipped it off, revealing the full, magnificent beauty of her breasts for me. Then, as she bent to do the same thing with her stockings I managed to croak. 'No Barbara, don't - leave them on for me, please.'

She looked up and smiled at me as I reached the top stair. 'Of course, I was so carried away I nearly forgot that you get turned on by the woman wearing stockings when you make love - Mum mentioned that. What is it that makes it sexy for you?'

'It's the feel of them. The warm, silky feel of them against my skin, when they're wrapped around my neck or my waist that I like.'

'And I like the thought of what you'd be doing to me while I'm holding you like that.' she said after a momentary pause.

Without another word we headed for her bed-room and as I was undressing as we went, by the time we were inside it only took me another few seconds to strip completely. Barbara's eyes watched me, widening in appreciation as I slipped my pants down and my rigid and angrily enflamed cock sprang upright.

'Mmm - looks good, very good! It's been too long since I've had the pleasure Roger. I admit I'd almost forgotten just how well endowed you are, and I -'

I shut her up by taking her in my arms, my cock pressed hard against the soft warmth of her belly as we strained against each other, kissing each other feverishly. But though her mouth and lips were sensational the thought of having her stockinged legs wrapped around me as I kissed and tongued her sex was even more exciting, and after only a minute or two I broke from her arms and pushed her down on to the bed.

As she lay back and looked up into my eyes she whispered. 'I've needed you all day Roger. I can't believe how wet I got in the restaurant and then again in the cab.'

'I know. I know how I've felt myself. I wanted to race you back here when you told me what you were wearing under the skirt. But we'll make it up to each other - starting right now.'

I knelt between her legs, easing them wide apart and again I was treated to the view, this time a close-up view, of her pussy. Its outer lips were flushed a dark shade of pink and already had tiny beads of moisture clinging to their puffy folds. I paused for a moment, drinking in the sight of her, breathing in the scent of her arousal - and in response, felt the throbbing in my cock growing stronger. She gave a deep sigh when she felt my hands on her legs and a series of almost inaudible gasps of pleasure as I began to trace patterns on her thighs with my finger-tips.

Then as they moved higher, closer to her pussy I saw its colouring deepen, and when I gently slid one finger between its outer lips and down into the moistly clinging furrow between them, unfolding like some exotic flower coming into full bloom. A few moments later she lifted her legs, wound them round me and pulled me closer. The feel of the silky warmth of her stockinged thighs was even more thrilling than it had been in my imagination and to prolong the excitement they were giving me I took my time, my lips and tongue repeating the patterns my finger-tips had made.

At first, apart from the tremors running through her she lay quite still, relishing the delights I was giving her, but as the sharpening scent in my nostrils told me she was becoming more intensely aroused her hands pulled my head up to her sex and her legs tightened around me.

Extricating my arms from her virtual scissor-lock I slid one hand up across her stomach and closed it over her breast, feeling the nipple stiffening against my palm as I began to gently stroke and fondle the firm flesh. Pushing the other hand underneath her and wedging her cheeks apart with my fingers, as I pressed the middle one up against her arse-hole I went to work on her pussy with lips and tongue.

I don't know how long I stayed with my head buried between her silky thighs, I was in no rush and could tell from Barbara's snorts of pleasure that she was more than happy with what I was doing. Every now and then, as I slipped my tongue down between the velvety folds I had an almost irresistible urge to replace it with my rearing, quivering cock - but, knowing that deferring that moment would make the thrills even stronger, I managed to push those thoughts to the back of my mind.

The longer I continued the wetter she got and each time I probed her pussy I gently sucked out some of her freely flowing juices. When she'd pulled my head up closer I'd seen the moistly reddened ridge of her clitoris jutting out from beneath its protective hood and to prolong and heighten her enjoyment I had tried to avoid giving it too much direct stimulation. But each time I sucked her my upper lip pressed against its inflamed head and as her need grew stronger she tried to hold me there, jerking herself up and down against it.

Understanding what she needed I finally began to lick the sensitive ridge.

The strength of her immediate reaction verified just how much pressure had built up inside her and her thighs tightened their grip as she began to shudder uncontrollably. As my tongue flickered faster and faster she writhed and groaned - then, suddenly arched herself higher, grinding her sex against my face, her groans turning to short, guttural cries. I felt my cock jerking wildly, demanding to be plunged into her spasming pussy - I tried to ignore it and kept my tongue working until her orgasm had peaked, then, covering her pussy with my mouth greedily sucked the juices welling up from deep inside her.

That only seemed to send a new set of sensations coursing through her and she gave louder, sobbing cries as she was carried even higher by a series of rolling climaxes, each of which made my cock's reactions even more insistent. Having my face held tight up against her pussy meant I couldn't look down at it but felt sure pre-cum had been seeping from it for some time, and that by then it must be dripping down on to the carpet.

When she'd had all she could take she finally loosened her grip, giving me the opportunity to take a few deep breaths of fresh air as she slowly came down from the heights I had taken her to.

She obviously understood the state I was in by then and when she pulled herself upright she leaned down and put her arms around me. 'That was fantastic Roger, utterly fantastic! But you must be completely knotted-up.' Adding with a wicked grin. 'You'll probably go off like a rocket the moment I touch you. So, let's keep the serious stuff for later - how about that foot massage I mentioned?'

When I nodded, she smiled and said. 'O.K. just lie back where you are.'

As I shifted myself back from the bed she gasped and I understood the reason why when I looked down at myself. When I'd stripped a short time earlier, my cock was proudly rigid, the head swollen and angry looking - but now, as a result of my own rising excitement, it looked almost grotesque. The veins up along the shaft were knotted and bulging, the bloated head a shiny, reddish purple, moistly streaked with the pre-cum that I'd felt oozing from me.

'God that looks magnificent!' she said in a breathless voice - then turned, pulled a pillow from the top of the bed and passed it down to me. 'Put this under your head Roger, you'll be more comfortable that way.' she said with a tight grin.

She was right, and with my head propped up I could see better too. Looking past the quivering mass of my cock was the thrilling view of her stockinged legs, and up between them, the vivid red slash of her hot, wet pussy. Then I watched as Barbara slipped one foot along the floor, watching my face intently as she eased her toes beneath my balls and tentatively at first and then with growing confidence, began to gently stroke them.

The feel of her nylons against the soft, sensitive skin between my legs was thrilling, as was having my balls caressed that way, and as I felt blood pounding through my veins in response to those sensations I saw my pole-like cock jerking madly. 'You're even more worked-up than I thought.' she said hoarsely. Then, steadying my cock by resting her heel on the floor and pressing the sole of her foot against the shaft, she brought the second one into play, slipping the soft curve of the instep up and down over the slick, super-sensitive head.

Her eyes flicked up and down, from what her feet were doing to my cock, to the reflections of the reactions she could see on my face - and realised I was rapidly approaching crisis point. Recognising that, she brought both feet together and, holding the shaft between the soles, began to slide them up and down its length.

The electrifying sensations that began to shoot up through me made what I'd been feeling before seem like soothing caresses, and the pressure inside me became almost unbearable. Reflexes made me begin to thrust upwards and as her feet tightened their grip I heard myself making guttural grunts as I drove ever closer to bursting point.

Then suddenly I felt the tide sweep through me, felt my balls tightening as they prepared to empty their seething contents, my body arching high off the floor, as though proffering my cock to her, begging her skilful feet to finish me off.

And they did! I literally erupted, the first jet shooting high, the second following even before the first had fallen back down, her feet pumping a third, fourth and fifth load up out of me.

Finally, when it seemed there was no more to come she knelt between my legs and even through the pleasure-haze that clouded my brain I felt the warm softness of her mouth sucking the last few sticky drops of semen from me.

When she'd finished licking the congealing mess off my cock and balls Barbara pulled me up on to her narrow bed and as I pulled her tight, her still semen-smeared lips found mine and we kissed and fondled until we dozed off in each other's arms.

Chapter 48

Steve Calls

It was late afternoon when I woke, from the kitchen I could hear the sound of Barbara singing along with music from the radio and picking up my clothes from where I'd earlier dropped them, after a visit to the bath-room and a quick wash, I went through to join her.

She had slipped on a house-coat, was making tea and when she heard me she turned, gave me one of her most brilliant smiles and said.

'Welcome back to the land of the living. I thought you'd be thirsty but it seemed a bit early for a drink - is tea O.K.?'

'Always Barbara, always. But first I must ring your mother before she leaves work, let her know how the meeting went.'

'And what happened afterwards...?'

'Not necessarily.'

Helen was obviously pleased to hear my voice when she answered the phone.

'I hoped you'd ring darling - how did it go?'

'Very well, there were two partners at the meeting, the older one was a bit stuffy at first, when he found an amateur - and a young woman at that, had the cheek to play around with their plans. But the other, a younger man, was more supportive and by the end of the meeting they were both actually full of praise for Barbara's work. The younger one, Steve, actually suggested she might consider studying the subject, he thinks she has real potential.'

'What's he like, this Steve?'

I grinned to myself - guessing that Helen was already hoping he would become a new romantic involvement for Barbara.

'Nice, quite good-looking. I think Barbara fancied him a bit - and it was quite plain that he fancied her, a lot.'

'Did he say anything?'

'Not specifically - he didn't have to, the way he looked at her was enough. Anyway, we'll see what happens.'

'And after the meeting?'

'I treated Barbara to a very swish lunch in town, said she'd more than earned it. We dined with the yuppies - it was lot of fun actually.'

'And...?'

'By the time we got back here we both needed a bit of a nap, now we're about to have some tea.'

'Uhuh!' she answered - and I guessed that even though I hadn't said anything, she realised just why we both felt the need for a little sleep and her voice sounded a little distant when she continued. 'Well, take care of her - enjoy the week-end. I'll see you Sunday evening.'

'You don't have to go darling.'

'Oh, it's all right Roger, really it is. They're expecting me now, I can't let them down - and I do want to see that they're O.K. You take care of yourself, for me. I'll see you Sunday evening. O.K.?'

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers