All Comments on 'Those Seven Days Ch. 01'

by vyasya

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
shidaveshidaveover 14 years ago
At last.

At last another story from this master of cuckoldry stories.

I have no way of watching these movies mentioned but get the idea. looking forward to more.Perhaps at some stage one of the characters will recall & tell the tale about the honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Glorious Week Indeed

Very good opening chapter, very good indeed. Will we read about their past? Looking forward to it and of course the present. I do enjoy reading about undesireables taking the desired. Nirvana on earth as it were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
looking forward to chapter 2

looking forward to the remaining parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great author great series

absolutely love ur stories...read all of them..cant wait for part 2...hoping u'll add some more the of neighbor series. i like the indian themed stories. any other authors that you follow with stories like yours?

culaterculaterover 14 years ago
great story

your stories are always great!!!thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another hit!

love it...when's the next part coming out?

sunnyhaysunnyhayabout 14 years ago
Great story

Dear friend, This os one of the best stories I have read and depicts almost real life like situation, probaly happened in your or someone near's life. It is so realistic that you have maintained muslim name for the daughtr born with muslim father!!

Seques is highly desired telling the story during honeymoon. I feel one more child is expected of the encounter in this episide and can be named same muslim again.

I feel antara should take him up on permanant basis and vivek will be her cuckold. She cn even take muslim faith to kee it going with Yusuf.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome story...

why havent you taken it ahead...

please do...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pls continue

we need you to continue this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent story

i hope you continue with this one and the other one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dont listen to the people discouraging you, they're racists pricks!

Keep up the stories PLEASE! WE MISS YOUR AMAZING WORK!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot

hey vyasya u r on of the best writers pls continue ur....hot writings...this is an awsome stry want read more.......1849

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

can u continue with ur stories specialy this one plsss.......its reallly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue

please continue with ur stories...ps

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please update the third part

Hi Please carry one the this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant. I had a feeling i am pressing myself against Antara grabbing her ass and undressing her with her full consent

To the author:

You are a master of Indian erotic fiction.

This story: * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Illiterate garbage ! "1*" !!

The worst !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
vyasya has a way of saying so much on less than a page or two. Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

This story was brilliantly from the loving wife's point of view.

The author builds erotic tention in the story by giving us a glimpse at Antara's innermost thoughts & memories. In a similar way we get an idea of what took place years prior, & who the stranger could be.

By the time Antara & Yusuf have sex in her office, everything makes sense.

To vyasya:

One word, BRAVISSIMO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Five star stuff (*****)!

In my marriage i was the first to start fooling around. My wife found out & we almost got divorced. We had one child already. At the time my wife was 30. I gave my wife the permission to get even. Initially she did not use it that i know of. We soon got our 2nd child. By the time my wife was 33 we moved to Canada. There we both discovered that white Canadian men were attracted to her like flies to honey. She would recount to me each of many instances when a men had been hitting on her. We both enjoyed those conversations. She called me the love of her life, & her best frend, & her only confidant who knows all her secrets. Her confessions were turning me on very very much. I would afterwards fuck her like a madnam i temporarily was.

I loved her more & more. I had always adored her. In those days i started to worship her. I did not know i could love her so obsessively & so selflessly.

A year later she asked me to promise her she would not lose me if she was ever to use her Hall Pass. "I haven't used it yet but i might. I need to know. Please tell me. I must not lose you..." I told her she could use the permission. I asked her whether it was someone from work. "Both of them are from work..." I embraced her, kissed her all over her face & her neck & whispered in her ear,

"My girl. I love you very much and i am proud of you... I feel I am ready for the next stage of our love life and our marriage..."

The process was gradual, so when i finally became a cuckold husband i was happy for my wife. I was happy when she was happy... I was worshipping my wife more than ever before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)! THE STORY WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED.

Re anon 12/29/18 'Five star stuff (*****)!'

I liked the comment very very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an excellent Indian wife sex story:

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt from an anon user's comment, which i totally can relate to.

Quote:

... white Canadian men were attracted to her like flies to honey. She would recount to me each of many instances when a men had been hitting on her. We both enjoyed those conversations. She called me the love of her life, & her best frend, & her only confidant who knows all her secrets. Her confessions were turning me on very very much. I would afterwards fuck her like a madnam i temporarily was.

I loved her more & more. I had always adored her. In those days i started to worship her. I did not know i could love her so obsessively & so selflessly.

A year later she asked me to promise her she would not lose me if she was ever to use her Hall Pass. "I haven't used it yet but i might. I need to know. Please tell me. I must not lose you..." I told her she could use the permission. I asked her whether it was someone from work. "Both of them are from work..." I embraced her, kissed her all over her face & her neck & whispered in her ear,

"My girl. I love you very much and i am proud of you... I feel I am ready for the next stage of our love life and our marriage..."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story:

"Quite a few times, Vivek encouraged her to experiment with a person, mostly after ensuring they were well endowed. Antara was intrigued by this change in Vivek but never objected to his proposals. She was amused by his selection - on the pretext that they were well equipped - of men, who were simply too old for her. The youngest person was about twelve years elder to her. Not a single one of them was attractive and almost everyone was either plump or fat. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm copy pasting a user comment which i like

Quote:

Anonymous - over 5 years ago

vyasya has a way of saying so much on less than a page or two. Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

This story was brilliantly crafted, from the loving wife's point of view.

The author builds erotic tension in the story by giving us a glimpse into Antara's innermost thoughts & memories. In a similar way we get an idea of what took place years prior, & who the stranger could be.

By the time Antara & Yusuf have sex in her office, everything makes sense.

End quote.

To vyasya:

One word, BRAVISSIMO!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservyasya@vyasya
I had issues with access to my email accounts. If you were trying to reach me in the last couple of months and didn't hear back from me, please reach out again or simply provide feedback with your email id on this site. Please don’t read my stories if you don’t like strong cu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES