Those Seven Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Antara and Vivek reminisce their past.
9k words
4.51
39.7k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
985 Followers

Vivek was still pacing up and down, albeit slowly, now that Antara and Yusuf had been inside for over twenty minutes. His mind settled and he recollected the strangers name - Yusuf. Images of the days just after their marriage flashed by.

Antara and Vivek were in love and had decided to marry after finishing college. Antara was certain about her father's refusal. The fateful day arrived earlier than expected when her father's men arrived to pick her up during the exams. Her glowing face and her hands, feet adorned with Mehndi confirmed the rumors. They arrived on the day of her last exam, but she tricked them into believing it was the next day. Finding an opportune time, they eloped the same night after a cursory wedding ceremony in a nearby temple.

It reminded him of the first time he kissed her. Her luscious pink lips were so soft and her kiss so wet. It was the first time she parted her lips and let his tongue dance in tune with hers. It was the first time she allowed his hands on her breasts; his mere contact made her convulse uncontrollably. But fate had something else in store for them. They weren't to consummate their marriage that night. The fear of getting caught by goons was far greater. She feared for his life; becoming a widow on the day they got married was certainly not her plan.

They were heading for Delhi. The plan was to begin their new lives far away from her native place. Vivek was driving and Antara kept him awake by blabbering about insignificant things. It didn't take long for the urge to return. He pulled over in secluded spot. She allowed him more liberty but the fear of getting caught in compromising position persisted. Vivek was encouraged to find her receptive but she was hesitant about pursuing anything beyond heavy petting. It only lasted about ten minutes but it felt like an eternity for Vivek. Having obliged Vivek, she dozed off to sleep.

Vivek drove that whole night on the deserted highway. Sunrise drew closer illuminating the sign posts on the highway. An empty mind makes do with anything that would keep it occupied. The images of last night flashed by; he chuckled at the stupidity of her fathers goons. He admired his prized possession sleeping next to him on the passenger side. During the whole night, he drove, he encountered only couple of vehicles on his way. Finally, he noticed a wrecked car on the deserted road.

Slowing down only a little; he inspected the car for any occupants. Not finding anyone; he drove away. Only a little distance ahead he met a person walking along the road carrying couple of bags. Realizing that he could be the occupant of the wrecked car, he instinctively pulled over to offer help. Little did he realize that the man was on the passenger side and Antara was fast asleep with her dress in a disarray. Vivek, rolled down the window, not making a scene, and quickly asked, "Was that your car back there?"

"Yes, Yes," he breathlessly responded. He stood there catching his breath, supporting himself with his hand on the window. He couldn't help but notice the beautiful lady, blissfully asleep, while Vivek grabbed a water bottle for him. Her fair skin shone against the slanting rays of sun; her pink lips, slightly parted, showed the sign of slight abuse. Her bosom - substantial for a nineteen year old with a frail build - was obscenely exposed, per Indian standards. The outline of her breasts, that were held snugly in her Khameez, was visible. Her cleavage was exposed abundantly. The awkward position in which she slept exposed her flat tummy and the knot that was loosely strung together suggested the harried nature of previous night's affair. She was an epitome of Indian beauty in her prime.

Vivek offered him a ride understanding the strangers plight.

"He is gone sir," said Antara's assistant, bringing Vivek back to the current day. It had been several years, yet he could vividly recollect the first time he met Yusuf.

Inside Antara ruminated over the circumstances in which she first met Yusuf. She was offended by Vivek's behavior - exposing his newly wedded wife to a stranger. Yet she recollected that Vivek's innocuous mistake - her indecent exposure - had excited her. Her virgin vagina inundated as this realization struck her and she noticed Yusuf sitting behind, waking up from her slumber. She was ashamed of herself but her body knew no such emotion.

Preliminary introductions were done. Vivek and Antara found this man to be rather affable and of pleasant disposition despite his attire. He wasn't well educated and managed sundry affairs of affluent people for his living. He wasn't married even at the age of thirty five - apparently he never felt a need for it.

Antara found herself strangely attracted to him and caught herself stealing glances at him through the side view mirror. Yusuf didn't mind the attention and encouraged her by admiring her beauty through this medium. Antara and Yusuf rarely exchanged words but somehow the chemistry was working.

There was nothing particularly appealing about Yusuf apart from his smile and lively demeanor. Was it the hormones? Was it the fact that he was the first man to meet her after her first night of marriage? Sex was on her mind, alright, but why was this stranger figuring in?

Her thesis on mate selection in the final year offered an explanation. They were miles away from civilization. She was in the company of supposedly two virile men. On was the husband, who would spend his life with her. But the other just a passerby. Naturally mind would entertain his thoughts over her husbands. She knew all this was transpiring only because she wasn't satisfied with last nights episode. But then she wondered, how could a newly wedded wife by satisfied by just one episode. The hunger that has been built over several years cannot be quenched that easily, she thought. It was definitely her hormones at work.

It was a long drive. She admired the beauty of the arid scenery as they drove towards their destination. Yusuf and Vivek got well acquainted with each other and discussed politics. Soon, she became comfortable with his presence and participated in the conversation. They pulled over at a small Dhaba to freshen up and eat something. Yusuf intended to travel a little longer with them citing the reason that he was carrying some important documents that he didn't want to lose. All the time Yusuf was eyeing her as they gulped down the food hungrily. She understood his fascination with her but couldn't understand her attraction. His conduct was gentlemanly during the course of their break. However, very soon she got acquainted with his risque behavior. As they were getting back in the car, his hands held her hand as he attempted to open the door for her. It wasn't accidental as his firm grip confirmed it. Moreover, he encroached on her private space as he made way for her, essentially grazing his pelvis over her butt. This quite interestingly happened while she was in an awkward pose trying to grab something from the back seat that she didn't want to leave in the proximity of a stranger setting behind. It last only a few moments but the intention was quite emphatic. Vivek didn't notice it as he was on the other side as Yusuf engaged him in a conversation, point something to him, while he took advantage of her. It annoyed her initially but then later on excited as she mentally replayed that episode in her mind over and over.

This piqued her interest even more and now she stole glances through the side view mirror. Just a little ahead, Vivek pulled over for a bio break. He had this habit of peeing every couple of hours so but this time he had to empty his bowels. As Vivek, descended down, heading towards the nearby bushes, Yusuf, asked, "How long do you think you can fool your father's goons?"

A shiver ran through her spine, as she realized that he was one of her father's goon. She nervously looked at him.

"Your father wanted me to bring you home safely and possibly slaughter the bastard before that!"

Several thoughts went through her mind but the foremost was how to save Vivek's life. As she looked towards Vivek, he said, "Don't worry about him."

The cold breeze, reminded her that she was profusely sweating. Suddenly, the amorous thoughts of hers were supplanted by fear.

"What do you want Yusuf?" she asked, mustering courage.

"That's up to you," he retorted.

"Would you like to go to Delhi or your father's place?"

"Delhi," she muttered.

"Well then," he seethed.

"Normally, I don't renege on my promises."

"But your beauty has compelled me to do so."

"That bastard may live and you folks shall reach Delhi," he said, looking into her eyes, "if you entertain me through the journey."

Her heart thumped wildly as his words sunk in. Strangely, she wanted to believe in Yusuf's words. It didn't matter that he was reneging on the promise he made to his father. Yet, Vivek's life was at stake and everything seemed like an opportunity to her. Even if it meant to barter her young, unmarried body in lieu of that. She lowered her eyes, surrendering her body, her treasure that she had so long preserved from Vivek's prying hands to him. She waited anticipating for his next move but Yusuf didn't move. He was simply admiring her beauty. Languidly, leaning against the back seat, his butt scooted forward, he just stared.

"Have you guys made it yet?" he asked.

"Ah." She looked up, to understand his question and then realizing what he meant shook her head.

"Have you felt it with your hand?" he asked. A sense of shame came over her face; in a confused state she shook her head but it was evident that this time wasn't telling the truth.

"In your mouth?" he asked. His mere words made her feel naked. She was petrified. There was a long silence as both of them waited for each other to make the next move.

"I suppose you are game?" he asked leaning forward. She hesitantly looked at him. Her eyes full of shame and her face red.

"Then how about a kiss?" he asked, convinced of her approval. She froze. Yusuf waited patiently. Mustering courage, she looked over to find if Vivek was done with his duty. Turning ever so slowly, she leaned forward to offer her pouty lips.

Yusuf leaned forward and inhaled her aroma. He had kissed other women earlier but none was so beautiful. Most women were married and wished to try something extra but stopped short of offering a full mouth kiss. His enthusiasm knew no bounds as the helpless beauty of Antara lay in front of him.

She cringed as Yusuf lips met hers. Her lips were shut tight. Even his wet saliva that bathed her lips was disgusting to her. Yusuf abruptly broke the kiss, not getting a response from her. Yet he knew that perhaps this was the best kiss of his life. Her body had already responded violently to his first touch. She was profusely lubricating and was on the verge of losing her decency if things didn't cease. Noticing that he had pulled back, she thought it was over. But when she opened her eyes, his face was only a few inches from hers.

"It isn't kiss unless the other party reciprocates," he quipped. She exhaled, frustrated with her state. And finally mustering courage, her lips parted she leaned forward and sealed his lips with hers. Still Yusuf was the aggressor but at last she leaned forward and willingly parted her lips for his tongue. The kiss only lasted a few seconds as Vivek was spotted heading back to the car.

The moments passed very slowly for Antara after the first kiss with Yusuf. She felt ashamed and humiliated. Her only consolation was that it was to save Vivek's life. She thought about revealing this to Vivek but then felt that it might unnecessarily burden him and that it might be difficult for her to salvage the situation. Amidst her nervousness, she hadn't forgotten about how worked up she had become.

Within half-an-hour, Vivek pulled over again for another excursion to the restroom. No sooner did Vivek vanish from scene, Yusuf leaned forward and hugged her from behind, ignoring the seat that separated them. His hands quickly moved to her ripe breasts that were puffy with the excitement that was in the air. She groaned as Yusuf squeezed her breasts hard. In no time, her face turned sideways to offer him a kiss. Perhaps, she understood how to ease the tension. Yusuf, kissed her hungrily. She let his tongue slither inside her mouth and even occasionally play with hers. While she wanted to lie to herself that this wasn't what she wanted her body vehemently disagreed. Yusuf relished her soft pink lips and plentiful bosom. He spent the whole time getting acquainted with her tongue, lips, and her breasts. In fact, by the time Yusuf had to recede, she was voluntarily leaning into the kiss. Her body convulsed and her pelvis emulated the gentle humping motion inadvertently.

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. Vivek had better control over his bowels and that meant not much fun for them. Late in the evening they pulled over near a small shed to have tea and snacks. Vivek anticipated that Yusuf would find his way out of this place but soon found that he had missed his bus due to Vivek's excursions and pleaded to drop him at the next major village. Antara was in dual-mind, whether to see him off or to spend more time with him and taste the extramarital sex before her marital sex. Just as they were casually ambling towards the shed, the goons were seen approaching the hotel. Yusuf took the keys from Vivek and drove the jeep to hide it from their sight. Antara stayed back while Vivek followed him, to make sure he didn't run away with the vehicle. Vivek realizing his mistake headed to the far end bushes behind the hotel while Antara hid herself in the storehouse next to the shed.

Antara found a small recess right next to the door and hid herself by concealing herself behind a curtain. Yusuf came back to the hotel after parking the vehicle behind the shrubs. He urged Vivek to stay put until he signalled him.

Her father's goons - the two men - arrived at the joint in a few moments and enquired about them. The person working at the hotel hadn't seen them so simply shook his head. Noticing, Yusuf approaching the hotel, they asked him. He looked at the picture carefully, and asked, "Why?"

"They just left, after giving me a ride until here," he added.

"Which direction did they head?"

He pointed them to the direction in which the goons just arrived.

"They were traveling in a jeep," said one of the goons.

"We didn't pass any jeep," said the other.

"Actually, the jeep broke down," Yusuf clarified.

"A car gave them a lift."

As the goons turned back to follow the car, the shopkeeper asked, "Why not have some tea and then leave?"

"What happened?" Yusuf asked.

"That girl is a mess," said one of them.

"Her father insisted on continuing with her studies," another added.

"Now who wouldn't try to accost such a beautiful girl," the first one replied.

Yusuf nodded.

"And a well developed one for a ninteen year old," second one promptly added. Yusuf couldn't agree less as he had mauled her breasts. Although, he had guessed her age, he didn't really think she was only nineteen. He himself was thirty-four, so was pleasantly excited at the prospect of making out with her.

Antara was surprised with the musings of her fathers men; she never realized that they would take notice of her body, having grown up in front of them. The two men, along with Yusuf moved to the corner near the shed to pee.

They stood not more than fifteen feet from where she was hiding. They faced the corner of the shed and she was in perfect position to eavesdrop on them. Not keen on spying but not having room to turn her back, she silently waited there. The two men took a while to pee. She observed the teeny-weenies that seemed shrunken versions of what she had experienced previous night. It struck her that she might get to inspect Yusuf's penis as well.

A lump formed in her throat as Yusuf pulled out his semi-flaccid prick that looked like a monster. The other two and even Vivek's paled in comparison. It was very long and had quite some girth to itl. One of them sneered, "Look at this guy, he is having an erection thinking about our Memsahib."

Inside, Antara blushed on that remark. There was some truth to that statement, she thought.

"Wouldn't you love to fuck her?" asked one of them.

He nodded, looking in her direction. She felt her pussy lips twitch in anticipation. The earlier petting sessions flashed through her mind. Her hormones were taking over her body. No longer she felt like a victim. Not when her lower lips flared up, her vagina lubricated, in anticipation of intercourse with him. It also had similar effect on Yusuf as his penis became taut.

"You are a lucky man," the first said, "that can enamor anyone," he added, "even our Memsahib."

He instinctively rubbed the head of his penis with his thumb. The large, purple, uncircumscribed knob didn't escape her attention. She felt Yusuf knew about her location and suspected that she was eavesdropping on them at that time. Her inhibitions and moral decency had taken a backseat as her body forced her to fixate on the majestic piece of equipment he possessed. She involuntarily imagined encircling his penis as she mentally compared the size of his semi-flaccid penis with fully-taut size of her husband's penis. There was no comparison. Vivek's size might have compared to a 10-year old Yusuf but not the fully grown one. It captivated her. It didn't matter that it belonged to a thug who was exploiting her. It didn't matter that she was a Hindu and he a Muslim. And it definitely didn't matter that he was much darker and much older than her. In fact, all the stark contrasts between him and her only fuelled her desire. Even her rational mind justified this abject capitulation of her body to the raging hormones that needed to be quenched.

"She is awesome," said the first one, "I wonder if I would ever get a chance with her," he added.

"Just hope that the day you do, she hasn't been with this man before," the second one, quickly retorted.

"Ya, it may just feel like stirring in a large empty pot," quipped the other. And the all laughed in unison.

Such a conversation on any other day might have incurred her wrath. But not today and especially at the very moment her eyes feasting on Yusuf's marvelous specimen. She had no doubt the pain his penis might induce as it pierces through her hymen and without any doubt knew the gaping hole it would leave after depositing in his semen. Yet, she craved for it now. Her attention rivited to Yusuf's large testicles that seemed full of potent semen that he may spew inside her sooner or later. The debate in her mind was over. Even if she had choice to lose her virginity to Vivek, she didn't want it. It had to be Yusuf. Circumstances warranted that she surrender herself completely to him - if not to satisfy her lust then to save her husband's life.

As the golden stream of urine, turned to a trickle, she hated the thought of Yusuf having to stuff it back inside. The men walked back to the hotel, as Yusuf finally zipped up his penis. As the men walked past the shed, one of them peeked inside wondering what it contained. Fortunately he looked straight ahead and didn't look to the right. Although the curtain had shielded her she was in a precarious position.

Yusuf did the same but instead of just peeking in, he stepped inside and pulled the curtain aside that was shielding Antara. Her face reddened; her eyes lowered, after briefly making an eye contact. Her body language portrayed the lust wrapped in the innocence of a newly wedded bride eagerly waiting for her husband's arrival on her first night. Her quickened breathing conveyed the excitement on his arrival. Yusuf didn't hesitate and lifted her face with his hand. For a moment, she locked her eyes with him, conveying her unbridled passion. Yusuf admired her beauty in the closed confines of this hay shed. Still holding her face up with his left hand, he gently rolled his thumb over her lips. It struck her that not long ago, it was the same thumb that was massaging his thick purple knob. Despite her initial apprehensions, she enjoyed his touch. In a trance, she parted her lips, clearly conveying her acceptance to this illicit act of his. In a final attempt, when Yusuf pushed his thumb into her mouth, she not only allowed it but also swirled her slithery tongue around it. Her eyes met his again, to convey her willingness. And finally, completely out of her character, she bobbed her head, ever so lightly, just as she would do while performing fellatio.

vyasya
vyasya
985 Followers