Those Seven Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yusuf, not wanting to waste the opportunity, stepped forward. And to his utter surprise, he found her leaning forward, offering him her puckered lips. Yusuf latched onto her lips. This time, unlike the past, Antara thrust her tongue into his mouth. She kissed him with a passion that could only rival her first kiss with Vivek after their marriage. Yusuf's stale breath didn't deter her. His pungent body odor, result of hot weather and not having bath for a few days, acted as an aphrodisiac. Instead of just a willing participant, she was the aggressor. She swapped saliva with this cheap thug, who until not long ago was blackmailing her. The kiss didn't last for long; perhaps couple of minutes but a chasm had been crossed. Yusuf had experienced sex earlier but none showed any inclination of kissing.They resisted or reluctantly participated. In fact, most refused to do so, although they would gladly fellate him. Kissing was an intimate act. Antara was not only the most beautiful but also the most willing woman he courted.

His left hand moved to her breast and gave it hard squeeze. She retorted through her kiss.

Yusuf, wanting her to be acquainted with his thick penis, lead her hand to his groin. Just feeling the size of the lump, sent shivers down her back. It corroborated her initial assessment about his size and knew that it would be quite something to stuff it down her virgin twat.

Just as she weighed her options of experimenting with it a little more than just groping, Yusuf, broke her reverie, and suggested that he need to take care of the goons before he could proceed.

Not wasting time, he misguided the goons and soon suggested to both Antara and Vivek that he had a better place for them to hide for a few days. It didn't take long for Antara to convince Vivek that this was a better option, instead of trying to drive on their own. Yusuf's place was a little over ten hour journey from this place but somewhere in the interior part instead of the main highways that lead to Delhi.

They headed to Yusuf's abode as the sun set behind them. Their conversation went amiably for a while as they discussed one subject after another. It didn't appear if Vivek suspected anything yet, although Antara was constantly gauging his demeanor. Yusuf, although, not well educated, was well conversed in politics and often backed his arguments with anecdotal evidence. The arguments were intense but Vivek wasn't backing down. At one point, Yusuf leaned forward to emphasize his argument; in the process, he came very close to Antara. Just as earlier, his hand went around her side from the passenger side and held her arm. She squirmed in her seat as the uncomfortable thought of getting fondled in front of Vivek crossed her mind. It was fairly dark, so she didn't worry about getting caught in the act. Vivek, on the other hand was completely engrossed in the conversation keeping his eyes on the road. His hand caressed her arm, coercing her to provide access to her breast. She hesitated for quite long but then eventually lifted her arm, to let his hand pass under it, after adjusting her garment that covered her breasts. She also wrapped a shawl around herself on the pretext that it was getting cold. Comfortable with the thought that she provided adequate cover, Yusuf's hand got down to business. Her lips parted and she let out an inaudible moan as Yusuf's once again squeezed her breast. This time he gently kneaded and played with them, gradually honing in on her nipple. It was natural for a very young girl to have tiny nipples that make it extremely hard to notice in two layers of clothing and even more difficult to grasp them. Nevertheless, Yusuf toyed with her right breast, circling the area around her nipples, encouraging it to pop up so that he can grab it between his thumb and index finger. Antara was now completely warmed up and if Vivek wasn't aware of what was transpiring then she felt he deserved it.

Soon, his attention then turned to her vagina. She resisted several times before letting his hand fondle her pelvis over the Salwar she wore. It was very awkward for him to reach the spot so he instead tried another route via her back hole. In a few minutes his hand slithered inside her Salwar and fondled her naked bum. Antara was completely at his mercy. She wondered if she could endure what was coming next without Vivek taking notice of it. Yusuf's hand could hardly reach the entry to her vagina but his fingers were soaking wet as soon as they entered that area. She obviously assisted by lifting her bum ever so lightly. She moved a little towards the door to further assist him but strangely, his fingers were nudging the wrong hole. As time passed it became apparent that it was intentional. It was too late and she realized his finger had already penetrated her sphincter muscles. She squirmed in her seat, conveying her apprehension about his act but Yusuf was undeterred as his finger ploughed through her anal opening. She had never contemplated about it but found it to be surprisingly pleasurable. Her overflowing juices provided the necessary lubrication to ease the entry.

All this continued amidst the heated debate that went on between Vivek and Yusuf. Antara added fuel to it, only to prolong her illicit act with Yusuf. Yusuf then squeezed in another of his index finger, along side his middle one despite Antara's resistance. She was edging towards her climax quite rapidly; the fluid from her vagina was incessantly flowing, providing the required lubrication for his fingers. Due to the awkward position, it was difficult for him to see-saw through the hole but whatever little leeway he had, he employed it masterfully. She shuddered with her climax when he introduced his ring finger into her hole as well. It took about a minute for her to subside and finally she pushed aside his hand. Yusuf understanding his mission accomplished retreated back - both from the argument and her.

She felt ashamed by her lewd behavior - allowing a stranger to finger her in front of her husband. She was also awestruck by the fact that her first orgasm, after her marriage, came through anal intercourse and also that she lost her anal virginity before losing her vaginal virginity.

Returning back to the present day, Antara waited for her impatient husband to barge in her room after realizing that Yusuf had left. She sat at her desk comfortably, pretending to take care of her routine activities. When Vivek briskly walked inside her office, she took notice of him but didn't acknowledge his presence. She asked, after a few moments, "You didn't go to collector's office?"

Her voice was calm and serene considering the storm that withstood just a few minutes ago.

"What were you two doing?" he asked, raising his voice, stepping closer to the desk, facing her squarely. She lifted her face, looked at him sternly. Her eyes piercing and her anger subdued behind her serene countenance. She picked up the phone and asked her secretary to close the door and not let anyone in.

When the door was closed, she had a long look at him and asked.

"Don't you understand?"

Vivek didn't fail to notice her swollen red lips.

"But how could you?" he asked, flabbergasted, understanding the implications of her rhetorical question.

"What did you expect?"

Vivek understood her ominous statement. She wasn't just talking about the present but was poking at their past as well. Vivek very well knew the history and the ramifications of that occurrence on their lives.

"Besides why are you complaining?" she shot.

"Didn't you ever," she said, gulping her saliva, "imagine me making out with him in your perverse fantasies?"

His face reddened. He had imagined her quite a few times with those fat ministers and it did given him vicarious pleasure but none of them threatened his ego. Yusuf, on the other hand, had the potential to captivate Antara. It wasn't as if he was the innocent moron during those seven days. In fact, he very well knew what may have transpired and had witnessed on more than one occasion, Antara' s submission to the so called thug.

He had overlooked her sexually zealous desire for him, explaining it as simply as an errant housewife's debauchery. Most of the pleasure coming from the simple variety that not many ever can experience in their lifetime. Despite his valiant efforts in the bed, he never could solicit the moans that he heard when she was with him. Interestingly, Antara was a virtuous wife for all her shortcomings during that brief episode. She had never shown interest in any of her male visitors and neither she ever look at them from that perspective.

Antara was standing near the window, pretending to look outside, but perhaps trying to suppress her anger over her imbecile act only a few minutes ago. Why did she fall for him yet again, she thought. But when Vivek hugged her from behind, encircling her slender waist with his arms, and nuzzled his face into her neck, she knew the answer. It was because, deep down, she knew her husband wouldn't mind. She knew that despite offering him plenty of opportunities he wasn't able to make her pregnant. On the other hand, there was a man who not only had the flair to seduce beautiful women, half his age, but also the equipment to prove his worthiness when the opportunity arose. And then there was the perverse side of Vivek, who always longed to watch Antara make out with another man, more importantly a better endowed person. And then there was yet another insidious suspicion she had about his perverse nature - that he preferred to go second, submissively allowing the better endowed person more opportunity to satisfy her quench but more importantly a much better chance to sow his seeds. Although, she had only couple of experiences but very well knew that he had this latent desire.

She was warming up to her philandering husband as his hands gently caressed her body. The very body her lover had abused only minutes ago. Vivek was, however, far more sensual, caressing every contour of her body, paying special attention to her succulent breasts and slender waist that may have already accepted Yusuf's seed, once more. Antara never used her office for any kind of amorous activities but given that she had already mated with Yusuf; she didn't see any harm in allowing Vivek to enjoy her. Within a few minutes, her neck arched backwards, allowing Vivek to kiss her. He clumsily kissed her, clearly conveying that it was the act of kissing his wife after she had been with another person that was at play. He hungrily kissed her as if it was his very first time. There was no sensuality, no subtlety, no finesse in his approach but pure desperation. He wasn't abrasive the way Yusuf was was but more so clueless as he devoured her mouth. The kiss wasn't ending and the awkwardness of her position forced her to move to the chair. Vivek kneeled down and massaged her breasts as his mouth stayed glued to hers. She always knew that her husband had a passion for her but what she witnessed was something she couldn't equate to anything in her recent memory. It was pure ten minutes of lust exemplified. No words were exchanged.

When Vivek sexily whispered into her ear, "Did you enjoy it?" She had to admit. She reached into his pants, taking hold of the whatever he could offer her. It paled in contrast what Yusuf offered her but it was something that she was familiar with. He may not take her to the depths nor the heights that she got accustomed to very early in her life but by no means was incapable. It was true that he couldn't stroke her as long as Yusuf could - not to mention his girth that fuelled her desire to be a woman and to be pummelled by someone like him - but he certainly was no slacker, demanding it almost every night for the past six years. It was Antara who had to turn away his requests many a times but nevertheless he would insist on pleasuring her with his tongue either in the middle of the night or early in the morning. Either way she was always satisfied so to speak.

Antara undressed him quickly and took his penis into her mouth. Vivek gently humped her mouth; this was something of a treat she would offer him every now and then. It was far too easy for her to handle his humping but allowing Yusuf the same was challenging. While Vivek may not be able to handle Antara's tight vaginal muscles, he could easily tire her off by holding as long as he wished, so this act usually didn't last more than a few minutes. Having satisfied himself he turned his attention to her. Kneeling down again he latched onto her breasts. Antara relished this need of Viveks to suck on her teats very often. In fact, it was him more than her daughter who used to drain her breasts the couple of years she breastfed. It was both sexually gratifying and emotionally satisfying to have her breasts nursed all these years. She lovingly cajoled him as she would to her daughter. And then she noticed that Vivek was gently caressing her belly. It reminded her of the times when they were disappointed that she didn't conceive; the scene had played several times in the past and of late they simply didn't want to think of it.

This was a different time, though. As Vivek, looked up and simply asked her, "Is this a good time?" She nodded, without showing any emotion, and guided his face to the other breast. It was evident that one of the reasons she succumbed to Yusuf's advance was because they needed an heir to their vast empire.

"Do you think," he blurted out, before latching onto her other teat.

"I hope so," she answered, moaning, as Vivek's teeth nibbled on her teat. He didn't spend much time on the other one and slowly moved southwards, caressing her blemishless tummy with his lips. She understood his anguish. Despite having an earnest desire, he couldn't father a child. But he was willing to have his wife choose a sperm donor and more importantly a bed mate who could do justice to the beauty nature bestowed on her.

"Would there be more?" he asked, his warm breath, blowing on her navel. Vivek extended his tongue to taste the salty the pungent sweat of hers nestled in that spot.

"Yes," she moaned, playing with his hair.

"Where?"

"When?"

"In our bedroom," she quipped, "on our bed!"

"At night, when it is quite," she added. Antara was squirming in her seat now. The sheer ecstasy of her husband finally accepting his status in the bedroom made her feel giddy. After all, despite her reluctance, her body craved for Yusuf's seed and more often than not she let go of opportunities to mate with her husband and instead opted for Yusuf.

"Only on special nights or ..." his words trailed.

"More frequently in the beginning but later on perhaps every other night," she casually answered. Her body was responding and strangely she found that her juices started flowing again. Vivek was changing gears as his hands caressed her legs, sliding up to her calves, as he tongued her navel. She shifted awkwardly as his edges inched upwards and were massaging her inner thighs.

"It's messy," she said, as she urged him to stop that. But Vivek wasn't too be discouraged and his hands tugged her pantie that protected the thick liquid from dripping.

"We can't," she said, pushing his hands away, "I am sore."

"I just want to see it," he pleaded. She blushed for the first time, not wanting to expose her pussy lips that were clinging to her lovers cock only a little while ago. She reluctantly lifted her seat as Vivek pulled on her panties. He encouraged her to scoot forwards as he lifted the hem of her saree and neatly lay on her tummy. The saree on her tummy shielded her view of her pussy but couldn't protect from the realization that now her husband would know how it looks after she has mated with a well-endowed man. In the past, he had inspected her pussy lips several times after he discharged in her but never was very satisfied as the pussy lips were usually only slightly distended and never ever flared up, exposing a gaping hole. To his delight he found a sight that he had always fantasized. Antara' pussy was matted with thick, gooey, pungent smelling white stuff and her pussy lips, deep red in color, where flared up, displaying a gaping hole, perhaps the size of his index finger. He inhaled the aroma that he had slavishly dreamed of. As his warm breath hit her clit, Antara shuddered, both in anticipation of a lust filled act and shock of having to experience such a depraved act, once again. Vivek didn't disappoint. He extended his tongue to land it straight on her clit. There was only a single point of contact between his tongue and her clit but no sooner did that happen, she involuntarily lifted her bum and pulled in his hand with both her hands. His face was covered with Yusuf's cum as Antara moaned, "Oh Vivek..."

He was lost in the moment as his tongue penetrated her pussy and the mixture of their juices descended on his tongue. It was very bitter and not the way he anticipated it to be the moans that fell on his ears were from another world. It was not a time to retreat but march ahead and disregarding the foul taste of Yusuf's semen, he continued licking her. She held his mouth so close to her pussy that almost all of that trickled out, went down his throat. It was an incredible experience as more and more liquid dripped out of her pussy into his mouth, some of which fell sideways, dripping down his chin. Vivek was supporting her with his hands as fed him her sloppy pussy. Eventually the liquid stopped flowing and so did Antara's ecstasy ebb away. However, that wasn't the end from Vivek. In fact, it was only the beginning where she would climb yet another climax if he carefully pushed ahead. And of course there was plenty of semen that was still present that needed to be cleaned, he thought. Antara languidly lay as Vivek stroked her pussy once again, circling the outline of her pussy lips and every now and then lick her inner thighs to get rid of some of the semen that was drying off. Within five minutes of his effort, she again started to convulse. He knew that his efforts didn't go in vain. Quite uncharacteristically, Antara ground her pussy lips against his mouth and towards the end even humped his mouth. Vivek knew that this was no mean accomplishment.

As they sobered up, Antara said, "I couldn't believe it that you would do that!"

"What?"

"Put your tongue into that mess," she exhaled.

"There is always a first time," he said. Vivek seemed more relaxed now that he accepted his fate, the same way that Antara had accepted hers. It was decided that at an opportune time Yusuf would move to their place and work as their advisor and in the process help them expand their family.

Antara thought a lot over what transpired in such short span of time and how quickly some of her baser suspicions turned out to be true. She now wondered if Vivek indeed was ignorant for some part of those seven days or whether he was desperately seeking such a fate. As she started weighing in the facts some of the innocuous acts didn't seem so in retrospect.

To begin in with, he shouldn't offered anyone help given their situation. Moreover, stopping to help and rolling down the window when his newly wedded wife lay in semi-exposed situation was certainly not warranted. On several occasions, instead of insisting to stay next to his wife, Vivek always found opportunities to excuse himself, leaving her in the company of a cheap thug. And even when he was supposed to stay closer to her as she was hiding in the shed, he opted to be away from her.

That evening after Antara had willingly offered herself to Yusuf they stopped at a secluded place for the night. It was a small place owned by an elderly couple that Yusuf knew very well. They were generous to provide for dinner and a small hut to spend the night. That night Yusuf enticed Vivek into drinking liquor, which he could have easily refused but didn't. And despite her objections he got drunk. It seemed well planned but Antara still had semblance of shame left and wasn't quite willing to accept her fate.