Those Seven Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she listlessly slept next to Vivek inside the hut, she wondered about her quandary. Here was a drunk husband, who instead of consummating their marriage was happy to taste liquor that he hadn't shown much fascination for all his life. Outside the hung stallion was prancing around to help her consummate her marriage; to whom she had involuntarily promised to surrender her virginity. Her body had no problem deciding but it was her mind that interfered, trying to control an errant wife. She felt guilty of giving in so easily. Instead of stepping out, she decided to seduce Vivek. er boldness knew no bounds as she kissed him passionately, sliding her hand into his underwear within no time. Despite being drunk, Vivek responded by kissing her back and she responded by jacking him off. In her fervor, she went overboard and his penis jerked violently, spewing his semen on her hand. Her whole plan fell flat; even on the second night they couldn't consummate their marriage.

She lay motionless next to him as Vivek dozed off. The days travel had taken a toll on everyone, so she too decided to sleep. She suspected Yusuf to be asleep as well. But fate had something else in store for her.

Deep in her slumber, she felt pleasant sensations, sort of an erotic dream. She squirmed with pleasure, although her mind was still struggling to understand the source of that pleasure. Her pelvis rocked back and forth languidly. It took more than a few moments for her to rise from her delirious state. She thought it was Vivek, who finally gaining his vigor was initiating things. Strangely, she was facing Vivek's side, and the hand came from behind to titillate and massage her vagina. It dawned on her that it was Yusuf and was petrified at the thought of getting fondled in the bed while Vivek slept blissfully next to her. She weighed her options but there weren't any apart from making out with Yusuf. Her body had already surrendered, even if her mind was wavering.

Finally, the amorous foreplay that had started the previous night continued. She slept on her side, holding her breath, allowing the stranger to take advantage. Her body was completely glued to his; with his right hand encircling her from under, playing with her tits. While his left hand massaged her covered orifice. He nuzzled into her neck and kissed her playfully but gradually his kisses became wetter, with his tongue slithering out and licking her neck, cheek and her ear. The stale breath confirmed that it was Yusuf. Not that it mattered; now that she was warmed up. It was time to reward Yusuf for his perseverance and recklessness.

She turned around, ensuring that Vivek was still fast asleep, to request him to cease the episode and continue it outside. Yusuf mistook it as an invitation and sealed her lips with his. It was heavenly. Antara pushed her tongue into his mouth without any encouragement. The warmth of his body and his erect penis rubbing her thigh urged her. She shunned thoughts of dissuading him. They lay in their arms kissing each other; exploring their mouths like teenagers, completely disregarding the person sleeping next to them. Yusuf masterfully, untied her Salwar and slid his hand inside her pantie. Antara whimpered as his barging fingers unleashed an array of sensations that she had only fleetingly experienced. Her body convulsed and she tried to suck in more of his finger by grinding her pussy on top of it. In merely two minutes of Yusuf's effort she came down shuddering while trying to muffle her moans through her passionate kisses.

She laid back motionlessly recovering from her first shattering orgasm. She had played with herself but didn't have the courage to employ her fingers in the manner Yusuf did. The sensations when they arouse were ever so fickle and ephemeral that she didn't know the full impact of those acts. Yusuf caressed her; waited for her to respond. He knew that this was a virgin wife who had never experienced sex.

She stared at her husband, who was blissfully unaware of his wife's dalliance with this thug. She hated herself for a moment but then knew that she was destined to experience the thrill of mating with a stranger on their conjugal night. Either she willingly submitted or he defiled her without her consent. Not every women had the benefit of such an experience. She looked at her husband, one last time, and then turned her attention to Yusuf. She welcomed him and kissed again; it was a slow, languid kiss. Subconsciously, she undid her Salwar and pulled him between her legs. Within the next few minutes, Yusuf pushed the thick knob of his penis into her virginal hole. Antara clenched her teeth as the his fat penis caused much more friction than she anticipated. It was much thicker than his finger and this time along with pleasure she also experienced some discomfort.

Yusuf wasn't an amateur. He knew that it wasn't easy for an inexperienced woman to accommodate him. He went slowly and deliberately keeping in mind presence of her husband right next to them. Antara, however, was worried about her precarious state. She doubted her ability to endure the pain, not knowing that it was her ability to experience pleasure that was to be challenged.

Antara was a petite woman, so it was indeed difficult for her to adjust to his size. He was losing patience and didn't think it would do any good if he continued it at the same pace. So, after about five minutes, he decided to increase his tempo. With only a marginal increase in tempo, suddenly he found that her body responded and made it easier for them by providing more lubrication. She was still tight but the friction was proving to be pleasurable and not an impediment. Within a few minutes, Antara's discomfort translated into waves of pleasure that radiated from her virginal opening. Hearing her almost inaudible moans, Yusuf swelled with pride as his majestic equipment conquered yet another woman. Yusuf steadied his tempo and braced to prolong this phase of the intercourse. It was this phase that captivated their mind. It was the haunting of this delirious state that brought them back to him over and over again. As soon as she was comfortable with his girth, he alternated between quick and deep strokes. Antara was completely subsumed by the erotic feeling. Yusuf was surprised when for a newly wedded wife, he found her to match each of his strokes in a subtle manner. And then when her vagina sucked in his penis, he realized that she was his best catch by far. Within no time, they both headed towards their climax and Yusuf unloaded his semen inside her.

Yusuf retired after that. Antara slept blissfully for next couple of hours, ignoring the leaking semen from her vulva; content with having consummated her marriage. Her sleep was again disturbed in the middle of night and this time she let him take her sideways. Not the most convenient position but the variety was required as the session was much longer than the previous one. Just like the previous time, he unloaded deep inside her. She was beyond worrying about the consequences of having unprotected sex with him. Basking in the glory of heavenly sex, she went back to sleep again.

In the wee hours of morning, she had the urge once again. To repay the favor of providing her immense pleasure, she tiptoed to his bed outside and for the first time offered him a blow job, allowing him to cum inside her mouth. She disliked the taste but didn't mind it.

Upon returning back, she carefully bolted the door to avoid any more surprises. Just as she was about to doze off, she realized that it was her husband who needed her attention now. It was still dark out there. Vivek's hands were feeling her up. She was petrified with the idea of making out with him in her current state. Yet her body was willing to embrace him. When her vagina started responding to his touches, she felt ashamed about how slutty her body made her feel. She was introduced to the pleasure of multiple matings with multiple men on her very first night.

Vivek nuzzled into her and showered her with multiple kisses. She was relieved that Vivek didn't suspect anything. She cringed as his hands mauled her tender breasts that had already take significant abuse that night. However, she was more worried about her breath smelling of semen, as she had gulped Yusuf's abundant semen not more than fifteen minutes ago. Antara moved her hand to his pecker and gently stroked it as Vivek continued his petting. The sheer difference in their sizes didn't go unnoticed as she chuckled at the thought of having a rare privilege.

Vivek was not content with this and very soon he moved his lips to hers. She evaded his mouth everytime by showering kisses on his neck or chest but it was not much time before Vivek forced his tongue into her mouth. All her inhibitions were gone and she returned his kiss passionately. For a moment she let go of fears and enjoyed the moment. Vivek kissed her and they exchanged copious amount of saliva but she was surprised that Vivek didn't find anything objectionable.

She urged him to mount her and within minutes, his penis made its way into her dilated pussy. The difference was significant. Although, it was pleasurable she knew that there wasn't as much friction she had experienced earlier. Vivek continued to fumble with his strokes and the chasm between him and Yusuf became flagrantly apparent. Still she found the pleasurable sensations that kept her engaged but knew that the rendezvous with Yusuf was miles ahead of this one. Eventually Vivek found his rhythm and stroked her but it wasn't long before he sputtered and release his semen. She was let down by Vivek's amateurish fuck. He lacked the skill, the equipment, and copious amount of semen that had gushed into her when Yusuf ejaculated. Even then she was happy.

Vivek's willingness to make out with her immediately after Yusuf made out with her stood out in her mind. She wondered if indeed Vivek was aware of her transgression. After all, it wasn't more than fifteen minutes before she returned after fellating Yusuf. When she thought of this in the context of what happen in the present day, it dawned on her that perhaps Vivek was aware of what happened just before he approached her that night. At the very least, he knew that she fellated him that morning.

to be continued...