All Comments on 'Thoughts Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BE CAREFUL SOME ONE IS GETTING SET UP

now take what you think you have and re-boot, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A lifetime wasted

He should have divorced her years ago. It's his own fault by being such a puss.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years ago
Poor bastard . . .

. . . she only screwed him once in ten years and it was the day she left and left him holding. Interesting and very real life in many ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmm

Very slightly better than chapter 2 but still needs some very skilled writing to avoid total wipe out 2 stars

movermoverover 12 years ago
Too Real

Not fiction any more.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Snore!

Sticking with it but it's getting very boring. Will give it one more chapter........

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thanks to all who are sticking with me. Chapter 4 is his life after the divorce. Ch. 5 Is the Conclusion with a couple of twists.

Again thanks for all who are reading my story.I do understand that not every story is for everyone. This one is pretty realistic and many readers prefer fantacy.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yeah, real boring..

Does it get interesting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is he a wimp or what?

This guys has wasted his life on a woman who never loved him. Why has he stayed in a loveless marriage? Second, after being set free he is stll expecting her to one day show up at he door. Is he too comfortable or just a plain wimp? Is he afraid to go out there and try something new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One thought....

Fucking cunt!

greowulfgreowulfover 12 years ago
Looking forward to the "twists" in Chapter 5

But only because I've read some of your other stories. I'll try to have faith, but this is really painful thus far. She really got her revenge for his one-time cheating by stealing his whole life. What chance does he have now in his sixties. What a prison sentence. Revenge writers take note--I can't imagine a worse punishment.

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
Great so far!

I'm really scared now, because I'm sure that the ending here is going to be great. As you've said, I'm not really sure of what you've cooked up for us, but there are a lot of cases especially after hysterectomies where women just lose all interest in sex. In the real life cases it's especially frustrating for their husbands because they still want to cuddle and kiss etc. But it just goes nowhere. At least this guy didn't have to deal with that. Great job as usual DG. Can't wait for the big finish. Bring in the twists. SS06

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
True life stories

She is right, they should have separated years before. She is extremely self centered, although she would not perceive it that way. Unfortunately it is not uncommon for women to lose interest in sex at some point and the husband should just go along with it as far as they are concerned. When a woman is not interested in sex because of age, or female issues, they give a low priority to it and consider the positives in a marriage as cooking, cleaning and whatever else they feel they contribute. It's just the way their minds work, if sex is not important, then that is the way everyone should feel about it.

I can't believe that he actually said to her that she could take it all, the man has a death wish and fortunately it didn't happen. Hopefully he will find a woman that wants him and who he is compatible with, as so far this is a rather depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
4 - Only...

...because you are a good author and writer.

I don't understand how a normally, sexually motivated man can live so many years with a miserable bitch?

Okay, for the kids but...what the hell???

She comes across as an unattractive bitch but I wonder if she hasn't been getting a little on the side for years?

It feels like you're laboring away at mundane life of a lower than average guy and marriage but because we're used to your good stories...I'll labor on - hope it is worth it.

Thanks!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
In the next 2 chapters?

This is the 3th chapter and they had divorced. DGHear wrote 5 (five) chapters. What will be be in the next 2 chapters???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Boring!!

Sorry DG, I'm a big fan of yours but this story is putting me to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
greowulf

Greowulf, i read your comment and i and a lot of my friends men and women are in their 60's and live alone why is that so depressing to you, i lived with lots of women in my life and loved and like them all mostly but really don't miss any of them as i'm sure they don't miss me. What is depressing is watching people cheat and hurt each other in the name of love because they are scared to live alone. As in this story the female character may use the word love but doesn't feel it so i think he is lucky to be rid of her.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Well written as usual

The only thing that you, or your character, did wrong is continue to sacrifice and be supportive. I got sick of my wife's one sided, 2 faced expectations. I masturbated beside her in bed. Then, when she could not stand sleeping in the same bed, she moved into the spare room. I found a golfing buddy and went traveling to see things that I wanted to see. Eventually she got jealous of me enjoying myself and wanted to join me. After a few problems with her attitude, I refused to let her join me until she followed my rules. 4 years later, we get along together fairly well but I still have to retain a firm "50 - 50 or fuck off" attitude with my wife.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Getting more interesting

You guys have to remember that back in the forties divorce was a very rare and I personally was raised to believe that marraige is for life. You just have to work harder. I like Alberto Al's solution and wondered earlier why he did not just go traveling on his own...

Still it is a scary story!

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 12 years ago
Unfortunately this almost sounds like my life........

Due to my wife's medical problems and subsequent surgeries, our sex life has diminished greatly. While I miss the regular sex, I have remained close to my wife and we still interact well with each other and share the same goals. This is a well written story(as usual) that will touch many older readers. Looking forward to the next chapters.

riskconsultantriskconsultantover 12 years ago
Good Story

I have also enjoyed all of your stories as others have stated. I look forward to the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

He should havejustkilled her. Hell any judge in the country wouldn't blame him of convict him for killing a bitch like that

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Wife is a bitch

The wife seems to be a real bitch: nothing he did was ever good for her. He must have truly loved her to accept such behavior for years... Divorce should be a liberation for him. As to her: I hope in further episodes she comes to realize the true magnitude of her actions and mistake: that she'll end lonely and unloved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Scary

An earlier comment mentioned that this story was "scary". I was trying to find the word that described how I felt about it. I think "scary" is right. Sadly, I have seen this story played out in real life multiple times with friends, yup all of us well over 60.

It is well written as is usual for DGH. It is real and it is painful to read, making this story EXCELLENT.

I could not help thinking of a frog. One can put a frog in a pan of cool water and then turn the heat on. The frog won't notice the water heating until it is too late. Try putting a frog in hot water and it will jump right out.

The H in this story is the frog, and sadly many people in long term marriages are.

Once again this is EXCELLENT

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
A real bitch of a wife

This chapter enhances the picture of what a total bitch Carol was. He does some of his own meals and cleans up. He washes his own clothes. He keeps the pool and hot tub clean, which the grand kids love. He tries to include her in things he is doing.

She is just a sexless bitch.

I don't agree with the forced sex but everyone reaches a limit. She is doing everything she can to keep him at arms length and belittle him. She apparently DOES enjoy sex because she had a couple orgasms but still refuses it completely. And NO the divorce settlement IS NOT fair. He put the most into the marriage, both financially AND in effort to keep her and the family in good shape. Carol abandoned him. The problem with 50/50 is that the courts don't want to get into figuring out fairness. That's probably smart but it doesn't make the outcome JUST. It's just the easy way out.

Bob isn't perfect, nor should he be required to be. However, he certainly seems very sensitive to his wife's needs and changes his behavior to do what she wants. he supports her when she is sick and even accepts disfiguring illness. But it doesn't seem to matter at all. His wife tolerated him in the beginning but now seems to actively dislike him.

Divorce is the answer but it should have happened a long time ago. I am VERY sympathetic because I did the exact same thing, stayed in a marriage trying to fix it instead of recognizing I can't fix another person. Unlike Bob, the first 20 years of my marriage were really great. But people do change and not always for the better. When I realized my wife disrespected me and that I would never have a happy life with her I realized I didn't want to be unhappy for 20 or thirty years so divorce, although painful, was the right choice. My ex was never the obvious bitch to me that Carol was, I wouldn't have put up with it.

So far the story isn't that lively. I'll bet many people find themselves in such marriages. Years ago marriage wasn't expected to be romantic. The guy provided for the wife and their children. If they happened to like each other also, it was all to the good. Now we expect marriage to be for love but it doesn't always work out like that.

It will be interesting to see where this goes.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
So very, very sad.

I hope good guys don't finish last...I hope there is some justice in this story, but I am resigned to a very dreary, but still wonderfully written story.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Not Boring

Just uncomfortable. I know a man like this now. It would be a bitch to look back in twenty and think you had wasted a good part of your life. Someone else was right, this is a helluva prison sentence. Where is my little bitch dog? Bark for me my little bitch. Bark for daddy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Reading the handwriting on the D.G.'s wall

Reading the last two chapters have been like scourging self with iron tipped braised whips . An exercise in self flagellation for both narrator & reader. I predict the narrator does indeed get divorced & hits bottom self-esteem wise.

The wife may or may not meet someone else & may or may not have been cheating on him. Nobody sane cares about the broody bitch anyway. Then at the end of next submission he meets ' someone'. A fledgling romance ensues.

The last entry - he finally remarries & finds happiness with his transexual , Hispanic bride Marta née Martin. JOKING ! Bob is sexually deprived not twisted ... Not that way, anyhow. Anyway Bob will find heterosexual true love.

D.G. Is not a writer in the mode of Matt Moreau or Mr. Stan who leaves his readers high & dry at story's conclusion . Am I sure about this ? Absolutely ! Why ,I'd bet 'your wife ' on it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Far from black and white, this dark tale.

I find myself urging the husband to act against the loveless marriage, only for him to do something to reinforce the reasons why it is loveless. But while I have little sympathy for either, it's obvious something was worth staying together for. The kids seem pretty well balanced.

I'm sure many marriages end up with two seperate individuals trying to hold it down while living increasingly singular lives.

At the beginning your introduction served as a warning to those who don't yet have the benefit of hindsight. I'm so 'enjoying' this DG...Mancelt.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
a story about stupud older straight men

this is awful. Its irrational incoherent babble. Ok we all get how awful carol is.

No one disputes that. SO WHY does bob stick around???

The kids are looooong gone..

so WHY? Does BOB how carol will change?

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Interesting Comment From Harry...Why Does He Stick Around?

Are you kidding me? Our society is crazy jam-packed with couples like this; women who have long since lost interest in their spouses, & the husbands who are left surveying the damage. This story hits the nail on the head, it only lacks real conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I am sorry that this man was a wuss and PW.

He should have had her doctor put her on hormones, all that fussing FOR YEARS was not right, neither was the no-sex attitude. He should have been long gone. I was depressed reading this, too much like real life. My wife went into one of those no sex moods but we were much older. I just found it somewhere else. No way would I have stayed around to be bitched at all the time. My children would have understood why I left. As long as I supported her (I worked many hours of OT to support my family and the children all appreciated it, especially after they were out in the world supporting their own families) they would have understood me moving out. I hope that this story ends well. Husband deserves love in his life and I hope his wife is happy. She will meet a man and just fuck him to death, often that is what happens in real life.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago

No you don't blame him for her failings - just his own -

He fucked up and felt he needed to do penance - then he got over it -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Can't understand why he didn't leave her long before. He wasted his good years. Thanks for the offering.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
negative and uncomfortable

not much of a motivation when the highlight of the chapter is a divorce.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

This is actually very sad. I'm just reading to see how everything turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finally saw one in the wild...

It was a tight assed screaming bitch and you readers have seen one right here on these pages. They're usually hard to find because normal people avoid them at all cost. Poor Bob was married to her and was exposed to her shrill voice and nasty temperament on a daily basis. Although, to be honest, he deserved a lot of what he got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slow

He was too slow,he should have divorced the bitch when the kids left home.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Blame

He only have himself to blame,he should have divorced her years before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She wouldn't have had to divorce me. I would have divorced the bitch a long time ago. I wouldn't have put up with no sex and all the bitching that he did. He should have figured out that she didn't love him long before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5720 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Thoughts Ch. 02 Previous Part
Thoughts Series Info