Thoughts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

"Please Bob, it's as hard on me as it is on you. We just aren't compatible anymore. Anyway, as you can see you'll get the house and most everything in it. It's way too big for me to take care of myself. With the pool and hot tub, I just can't do it.

Wow, you mean I finally get a little credit, I thought to myself.

"I'll take two hundred and fifty thousand out of the savings, leaving you fifty thousand. I'm moving in with Dawn and we're going to share her condo. There is plenty of room with three bedrooms. As far as the furniture goes I'd like to take a bedroom suite and some other things. Of course all my personal items.

"You have your truck and I have my car. I won't ask for any other money. You have your pension and Social Security. I do get a small pension from the vending company as well as my Social Security. It's a pretty fair division, Bob."

She was right, it was a fair division. As she told me, I could either continue living here or sell the house and move elsewhere. If I agreed to her division of property she would go to her lawyer the following day and start the divorce. It would be irreconcilable differences.

I told her that if the boys would help me with the big stuff I would use my truck and help her move her things. This really surprised her. I don't know how she expected me to act but I couldn't even look at her.

She told me thank you and went to pack a couple of suitcases to take to her sister's. I liked her sister Dawn; she was good people. I knew she wouldn't interfere but was there to help her older sister. After her husband died, she and Carol became even closer. She had one son, but he lived in another state. As she did some packing, I went out and got in the hot tub.

She did move out that night. It was hard the first time I saw the kids. They cried and said how sorry they were. They told me how much they loved me. During the next few days I would go away for the day and take in a movie or do anything to stay away from the house.

Carol and Dawn packed up some things she wanted to take and in the evenings my son in laws would help me move her stuff to her new home with her sister. We owned so much furniture that when she got finished taking what she wanted I went down to the basement and brought up some of our older stored things. We had so much furniture you wouldn't even notice that anything was missing.

I got a call from the lawyer to come and sign the papers. When I got there I introduced myself and signed the divorce papers. Carol wasn't even there. I called my buddy Tom and we went out and had a couple of drinks.

It was three months later that our divorce was final. I hadn't had sex with anyone since that night at the pool with Carol. I kept my hopes open that she might return. Since my divorce was now final I decided to change all that.

End of chapter 3


Next chapter will be submitted tomorrow
Comments are welcome and appreciated
DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers
12