Three Hole Roulette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

"So what did she do?" Michael asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"She pointed it down, alright," Jason continued, "but as soon as I started pissing, she aimed it at her clit."

He continued to explain how his piss splashed all over her pussy and she started to rub herself which splattered his piss over both of them. She continued to rub her pussy, then raised his cock so his piss pelted both of her nipples, until her entire torso was soaked in his hot urine. Finally, she pointed his cock at her face, then opened her mouth and drank the rest of his golden liquid.

"When my piss died down, she took me in her mouth and sucked me until I filled her mouth with my cum," Jason said with more pride than regret. "After that she just showered quickly, dressed and left. I'm not sure what this invitation is all about, but if it's a problem for you, I just won't go. Your friendship means more to me than some piss slut from Brighton"

"Naw, that's okay," Michael offered, "I'm not sure why I was getting jealous. It's not like we were dating or anything."

"Thanks Man," Jason replied, "I'm glad you feel that way, because I'm really interested at having another go with that wildcat."

"I hear ya!" Michael agreed, promising to drop both of their RSVPs in the post on his way to work that morning.

* * * * * *

Back her in room, Kirsty Mia fondled the three RSVP cards, eagerly looking forward to next Saturday. She hoped that Michael and Jason would be alright coming together, but didn't really know who else to invite, because she needed two other guys who were totally into pee. Looking down at her Literotia screen, she realized that the only unknown quantity was John.

She ran John's RSVP card under her nose again, sure she could smell his cologne on it. She hoped he would be as tender and attentive a lover as he is in his stories, and at least as good looking as his pictures. She knew he was older, going to be 50 this year, and that he had a bit of middle-aged spread. However, his face was extremely handsome, especially his twinkly brown eyes. He was very modest about his cock size in his stories, and she was hoping he wasn't too small. The more she thought about him, she found herself vacillating between being incredibly turned on by the prospect of finally getting to meet him in person, and being terrified that she has set herself up to be totally disappointed.

* * * * * *

As John sat in the training class, he continued to day dream about what might be in store for him in a few short days. He and Kirsty had agreed that they wouldn't meet or contact each other until the day of the event. This supposedly would allow him to concentrate in his training classes, and keep her from chickening out. He knew from her emails that this event would include another guy or two, because most of her fantasies did, but he was also assured that there would be no expectation of any guy-guy action.

Since he made his travel reservations, he started to watch what he ate, so he could lose weight and be in better shape when they finally got together, knowing this would make him more comfortable in front of the other guys. His hard work had paid off, and he was looking forward to showing off his new body to her on Saturday.

* * * * * *

Michael and Jason were first to arrive at the hotel on the day of the big event, heading straight up to the specified room, on the top floor. When they got there they found the door ajar, being held open by the deadbolt leaning against the outside door jamb. They pushed the door open, calling out for Kirsty Mia, but got no answer. They caught site of the bar in the far corner of the room and headed straight for it, where Jason fixed them both a scotch on the rocks.

Looking around the huge room they figured it had to be the honeymoon suite. There was a gas-lit fireplace on the opposite wall, and a large leather sofa in the middle of the room. There was a large set of double-doors on the West wall, which they figured was the master bedroom. They both fiddled with their set of colored disks as they talked about the strange invitation, trying to guess at what she might have in store for them that night.

"Hello?" the voice called into the room in an obvious American accent, as the door pushed open.

"Hey Pops, I think you're lost," Michael called back with a snicker, "the shuffleboard court is down by the pool."

As Michael and Jason shared a hearty laugh at his expense, John looked at the two strapping young men and wondered if he had gotten himself in over his head. He saw their sets of colored disks on the bar and realized he was in the right place. Fear and doubt started to creep into his head, but then he fought back against those feelings. Stirring up his courage, he pulled his disks out of his pocked and then quipped back "Sorry I'm late boys, but after I finished fucking your mum," pointing at Michael, then Jason, "your mum demanded that I cum on her face before she would let me leave."

There was an awkward silence for several moments, and then Michael and Jason burst out in laughter.

"Get your ass over here you Yankee sonofabitch," called Jason, then quickly poured a third drink stiff drink and handed it to him for him.

The three men introduced themselves to each other and started discussing how they all new Kirsty Mia, Michael and Jason continually talked over and interrupted each other to try to tell John their own Kirsty encounter story first. They clinked their glasses, talked loudly and were well into their third drink when they heard the sound of someone clearing their throat in the center of the room.

The room fell silent and the three men turned slowly to see Kirsty Mia standing in the center of the room, in sort of a green felt toga with white stripes draped over her body, barely covering her naughty bits, and showing off the full length of her legs, almost up to her crotch. Realizing they were finally in the same room, in person, she ran to John and they embraced tightly, her rock hard nipples burrowed into his chest as he held her within his strong arms. They hugged each other like they never wanted to let the other go.

After a few long minutes, Kirsty Mia pulled herself away and turned toward the bar, holding him by his hand. "Michael, Jason, this is Peebudy....err....I mean John."

"Thanks for the introduction love," replied Michael, "but we covered that about 20 minutes and three drinks ago! Can we get on with it then?"

Kirsty pulled John toward the bar, and he took his seat next to the other two while she walked around behind the bar.

"I see you all have your disks," she said, "you boys follow directions well."

"So what's with your get up?" Jason asked, gesturing at her with his drink glass.

"You of all people should understand, Jason," she replied. "You see tonight, I'm not only your bitch, but I'm your PITCH!"

Michael and Jason laughed at the pun, but John stood there looking confused.

"You daft Yankee," Michael explained, "over here a football...errr...soccer field is called a pitch. She's telling us she's our playing field for the night."

"So what are the rules of the game love?" asked Jason, his competitive nature kicking in.

"OK, listen up, because this is a little confusing, but it should be fun," she continued. "I call this game Fuck, Cum, Piss, although it doesn't have to be in that order. Each of you has three disks. The Red Disk will tell you which of my holes you get to Fuck. The White Disk will tell you where to deposit your cum. And the Yellow Disk tells you which of my holes you get to fill with your piss."

"You can trade your coins with each other now," Kirsty continued, "but each of you must have a red, white and blue disk, and once the coating is scraped off, the game is set. Any questions?"

The three men looked at each other suspiciously, neither of them willing to swap any of their disked. They then grabbed coins from their pockets and started scraping off the protective coating to see which holes they'd get to use for each activity.

"You've obviously put a lot of thought into this," said John, staring at the body he had only conjured in his mind up until now.

"You have no idea honey," she replied, pointing over to the open doors leading to the master bedroom, from where she had magically appears moments ago.

The men looked through the now open double-doors and saw that the floor was totally covered in plastic and there were candles lit all around the room.

"The mattress is covered in a rubber pad, and I had them put a triple layer of bath towels under the satin sheets," Kirsty explained, proud of the thought and preparation she put into this event. "A good friend of mine is the night manager here, and she helped me with the details."

Standing up and handing her his Yellow Disk, John grabbed her hand and lead her to the master bedroom, the other two men in close pursuit. Looking down at the disk, Kirsty Mia saw the word MOUTH peeking out from the scratched off coating, excited that her mouth would soon be filled with the golden nectar that she had repeatedly fantasized about while reading each of his erotic piss stories.

"Hey fellas," John turned to ask a favor of them, "I've traveled a long way and waited a long time to be with her, and judging from your stories, I'm the only one yet to experience her talents. You mind if I get things started?"

"She's all yours mate," Jason and Michael said, almost in unison.

They watched as John hugged her again and gave her a long, slow, deep soul kiss. Reaching behind her he loosened the belt on the toga and let it fall to the floor, bunching up around her feet. Kirsty stepped out of the garment and flung it to the other side of the room with a quick flick of her foot.

John stood there and examined her body, which seemed to shiver in the anticipation of the events about to unfold. Her pert breasts, capped with her pebble hard nipples, heaved up and down as she drew in and released her breath. He could see the sheen of the moisture on her smooth bare pussy, and the reflection of her beautiful round butt in the full length mirror on the opposite wall.

Instinctively, she knelt in front of him, and reached up to unbuckle his belt and open his pants. She unzipped them and grabbed his pants and boxers in her hands and slowly lowered them to his ankles, causing his rock hard cock to spring out and nearly hit her in the face. It was John's turn now to step out of his pants and fling them out of the way. He shrugged his shirt off as she reached up and took his cock into her hands, both of them now naked in the middle of the candle-lit room.

She looked at it like it was a precious artifact, and smiled. It was a nice cock. Not huge like Jason's, but certainly not as small as he lead her to believe. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up the underside of his shaft and then closed her lips around the purple, circumcised head.

Her head bobbed slowly up and down his shaft, while she fondled his balls. Jason looked at the work MOUTH on his Red Disk and elbowed Michael with a mock "what the fuck?" expression on his face. Michael snickered and continued to watch the action unfolding in front of them.

Kirsty pulled his cock from her mouth and just started to stroke it lightly. She settled back and rested her bottom on her heels. She then lifted her breasts up, leaned her head back and opened her mouth, awaiting the inevitable.

"I've waited so long to taste your piss John," Kirsty said, while she looked up at the single eye winking at her from the end of his prick, "fill me."

With a quick squirt, John's piss flew from his cock and splashed across her face and open mouth. She laughed as the warm liquid dripped down on the flesh of her freckled breasts. With a little more concentration, his piss started again, this time in a forceful hot stream that was aimed directly at her open mouth.

"Oh Kirsty, I can't believe we're finally doing this," John moaned as his piss filled her open mouth, "it's so much better than I ever imagined."

He watched in awe as he saw his piss bubbling up over her tongue. Not yet swallowing, she let his piss spill out of her open mouth, and it ran over her chest and belly, then down to her hairless pussy, pooling on the plastic between her knees.

With her eyes locked on John's, she closed her mouth and he saw her throat flex, knowing his hot piss was now running down the inside of her body, the same way it flowed over the outside. While her mouth was closed, John directed his piss to splash off her aching nipples.

"Oh John, that feels sooooo good," Kirsty moaned in reply, while her hands reached up to push her tits into his piss stream, "you are definitely my pee buddy"

Remembering the rules of the game, he directed his piss back toward her face, and she swallowed another mouthful before his stream died down to a dribble.

Licking the piss off his cock and balls, she looked up and said, "Oh my fucking God....I waited a LONG time to do that with you," wiping her chin with the back of her hand, "it was delicious!"

"Hello? Remember us?" said Michael and Jason, who were now stark naked and moving toward Kirsty to pull her back to her feet.

Cat-like, Kirsty Mia crawled up on the oversized round bed in the middle of the room and seductively looked over her shoulder, where she saw Michael and Jason crawling up on the bed to join her.

John stared at Jason's enormous cock for an uncomfortable number of seconds while he wondered how she was going to get her mouth around the tennis ball sized head at the tip of his bent shaft. He then watched in awe as Kirsty unhinged her jaw and opened wide, easily taking the pulsating head into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Michael crawled up behind her and guided his impressive tool into the folds of her soaking wet cunt. The two flat mates worked together, simultaneously fucking her at both ends, their synchronized movements looking like a couple of lumberjacks cutting through a log with a two-man saw.

"Mmmmph, mmmph, mmmph," was all Kristy could manage with her mouth stretched wide around Jason's thick shaft, his bulbous head invading the small opening at the back of her throat.

With his bladder now empty, the little blue pill that John took earlier began to have its desired effect, and he watched the his own cock grow into a sizable erection, the likes of which he hadn't seen since his teen years. His eyes met Kirsty's and he saw her smile around Jason's cock when she saw the hardened treat he now sported between his legs.

Jason reached down to hold Kirsty by her ears and fucked into her mouth with a vengeance, as he pistoned into her open mouth, drool hanging from her chin, dripping on the bedspread below them. The room was filled with the sound of Michael's balls slapping off her clit while he pounded into her from behind with equal enthusiasm.

John could see the lump in Kirsty's throat as Jason's cock plunged into her open mouth, and he was impressed that she was able to take him so deeply. Jason started jerking his hips sporadically, then pulled his glistening cock from her hungry mouth, knowing that he didn't have the white MOUTH disk.

At about the same time, Michael slapped her firm ass cheeks a few times, and then pulled himself out of her pussy, moments before he was about to dump his load deep within her cunt.

"Aw, why did you guys leave me," Kirsty whined, feeling the emptiness in her cockles pussy and mouth.

"You made up the rules love," Jason reminded her, as his athletic mindset continued to try to figure out how to win this game.

John admired the self-control of his new best friends, and only hoped to exhibit the same level of dedication when his turn came. He also looked down at his red ASS disk, and then at the dramatic difference between the girth of their tools, and worried that Jason might stretch her silly with that baseball bat of a cock, if he stuck it in there to cum before John had a chance to fuck it.

John quickly moved over behind her, to claim his territory before Jason could, but before he could plunge into her tight brown hole, Michael elbowed him out of the way.

"Let me lube that up for ya mate." he said with a smirk, as his piss sprayed out of his softening cock, all over the small of Kristy's back and her exposed ass. His deep yellow urine flowed through her ass crack like a roaring river, She reached back to rub her clit while he pissed, and her hand splashed hot piss all over both of them and the bed.

Michael moved his cockhead right up to the pucker between the firm globes of her ass, and his piss now shot up her ass like a little Jacuzzi jet. Kirsty's hand was now a blur over her clit, and she pushed herself back toward Michael's pissing cock. With a loud moan, she started to shiver and shake in an intense orgasm, her first of the night. With one last squirt of piss, Michael fell on top of her back and they both collapsed in a heap on the bed, hugging each other and laughing.

John held his viagra-enhanced erection in one hand, and the Red Disk with the word ASS in the other. He wanted to get at Kirsty's hot ass quickly, not just because he loved the tight smooth feeling of anal penetration, but he knew she'd be too stretched out for him if Jason got to it first!

Climbing up on the bed, John laid on his back, pulling Kirsty's body over on top of him. He placed the red ASS disk in her hand, and reached under her thighs to pull her legs toward her chest. Kirsty reached down and guided his steely rod to the pucker of her ass, still wet with Michael's piss. The head of John's cock nudged against her tight brown hole, and Kirsty let her hips roll forward taking the full length of John's cock into her tight hot ass.

"Ohhhhh," Kristy groaned through the duration of the initial thrust, until she felt her bottom come into contact with John's thighs, indicating that he was completed buried in her rectum. She placed her feet on the sides of his thighs and Kirsty began moving herself up and down on John's cock, as he fucked up into her ass from below. Her sphincter muscle clenched around his shaft and John couldn't contain his own moans as he reached around to grab her breasts, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers.

Kirsty leaned toward the edge of the bed to take Michael in her mouth, slurping down his hot tool as she bounced her ass on John's hard cock with an increased pace. The three of them were lost in the heat of the moment and they didn't see Jason crawl up in between Kirsty's legs.

"Sorry Mate, when you gotta go, you gotta go." Jason said as he flipped his yellow PUSSY disk on the bed, landing on the pillow under John's head.

Before he could yell out "Noooo," John felt Jason's hot piss flowing down from Kirsty's pussy over his lap as he fucked her ass from below. Even though this was his first golden experience with another guy, hot piss on his skin always sent John over the edge, and he knew he had to pull out before he filled her shitter with his spunk. While he slowly pulled out of her ass, John felt the knob of Jason's cock as he entered Kirsty's pussy and his piss continued to flow out of her cunt and around John's lap.

Her pussy now spread further than she's ever been stretched before, Kirsty's body began to tremble in orgasm again, as she moaned around Michael's cock, the vibrations sending shivers through his tool. Her orgasm continued to wrack her body like a tidal wave, as Michael's back straightened, and he finally busted his nut within her mouth. His hips bucked into her face as he threw rope after rope of cum down her throat, and she eagerly swallowed every precious ounce of his seed.

"That's it, I'm out of disks," Michael announced, as he walked back out to the bar, "God I need another drink."

"Well then," Kirsty said to John and Jason, "looks like you boys need to switch places."

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers