Three Hole Roulette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

John and Jason shared a perplexed glance, both wondering how the hell she could keep track of that level of detail through all this fucking, but she was absolutely right. They both held their last white disk, John's had the word PUSSY and Jason's had the word ASS.

"I'm old honey," John reminded Kirsty, "I'm gonna just lay here while you crawl over me and take my cum in your beautiful pussy."

"You're not so old," she said with a giggle and looked down at the pharmaceutically enhanced erection standing proud above his patch of salt-and-pepper pubic hair, before she slowly engulfed it in the warm, wet sheath of her snatch. John instinctively humped in and out of her cunt, reciting baseball statistics in his head trying to prolong the incredible feeling of her being deep inside her.

Suddenly Kirsty cried out in a piercing shriek. "Toooooo Fuckingggggg Biiiiiiig," she panted, trying to catch her breath, as Jason was attempting to push the tennis ball sized cockhead through the tight ring of her ass.

John reached up and pulled and twisted her nipples in an attempt to distract her from the assault being perpetrated on her unsuspecting rosebud. Finally Jason lodged himself within her anus with an audible pop, as her sphincter snapped closed around the ridge at the base of his cockhead. The three of them paused and simultaneously breathed a sigh of relief.

As Jason pushed his cock further into her bowels, John felt her pussy tighted to a vice-like grip, his cock consuming the remaining free space within her body. John bucked his hips into her slowly and continued to pull and twist her nipples.

With one hand she rubbed her clit, then Kirsty reached behind her with the other, and her fingers searched out Jason's butt crack. "I'm close, I'm close, I'm close," she uttered in a breathy tone in rhythm to the cocks moving in and out of her. She wiggled her finger into the tight pucker between Jason's ass cheeks and continued to rub her pussy, still filled with John's steel hard cock.

John was having trouble delaying his orgasm, as the feeling of his cock rubbing against Jason's through the thin membrane separating her pussy from her ass was getting to be too much to handle.

Jason was on the edge too, and knew he would blow as soon as her wandering finger found his enflamed prostate.

Kirsty was having an out of body experience, the pain shooting to her brain from her overstretched rectum battling with the pleasure signals generated from the fingers and pussy working her cunt.

At that point, Kirsty's finger hit paydirt and the three of them started to cum at the same time, bells going off in the heads like Big Ben striking midnight!

"Fuuuucccckkk Meeeeeeee," Kirsty cried out, while her body shuddered and she almost passed out from the sensation of Jason's cock spurting deep in her bowels, and John's cock spray painting his cum into her womb.

Falling forward on John's chest, Kirsty started kissing him all over his sweat covered face, while Jason pulled his cock out of her ass and joined Michael at the bar for a night cap.

"Do you have to go," Kirsty asked John between kisses.

"Not if you don't want me to," he replied, biting her lower lip as she tried to kiss him again. "I checked out of my hotel in London and am check in here until I have to leave on Monday."

A tear of joy in her eye, Kirsty leaned down and kissed him passionately, their tongues battling each other like territorial snakes.

The sound of applause from the doorway caused them to break their kiss. They looked up and saw Michael and Jason fully dressed and clapping.

"We've got to run love if we're going to catch the last train of the night," Michael said somewhat sadly, "but we're both really happy you included us in your little game."

Kirsty got up to see them both to the door, not bothering to grab her robe or toga, while John made his way to the bar. She kissed them both deeply and promised to call them next week. John bid his new friends farewell and plopped himself down on the leather sofa with his drink, his eyes closed in a mixture of ecstasy and exhaustion.

A few minutes after hearing Kirsty close and lock the door, he felt her straddle his legs and rest herself on his lap over his now soft manhood. He opened his eyes to sight of her beautiful smile, and uttered the question that had been running through his mind.

"So who won the game?" he asked, then closed his eyes again.

She placed a soft kiss on his lips, and then pushed something into his hand.

Opening his eyes and his hand at the same time, he looked down to see all nine colored disks, now in his sole possession.

"You did love," she said and wiggled her pussy over his now awakening cock, "but I demand a rematch."

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforabout 6 years ago
Amazing Pee!

This Is Now One My Favorite Stories and One My Favorite Author's! Krista Mia Is Sooo Hot! Pee On!

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerover 9 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed it. Thanks

CACTUS462CACTUS462almost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

another AWEpissingSOME read peebudy 5*

Pee_loving_PaulPee_loving_Paulabout 12 years ago
Fan-bloody-tastic

Absolutely brilliant story. Thank you. I'm breathless and now hornier than I usually am.

kirstymiakirstymiaover 12 years ago
WRITTEN FOR ME - NOW FOR MY COMMENTS

Not exactly as my fantasy was suppose to be but very very close and very hot.

I liked how you made my fantasy into the story, I have cum a great many times in reading this and also had this fantasy in my head when building up my orgasm.

I love the way you write and word things and I really am impressed with the high detail you put into this story and also finding out certain points in England.

I choose you with this fantasy because I knew you would put your dirty spin on it which you did and very cleverly done as well.

I applaud you and thank you for the time you put into this story in making my fantasy become true to life as far as reading whilst cumming is concerned.

I am sorry for not commenting sooner.

Luv Kirstymia -x-

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mandy's Kink Charlie's sister is pretty thirsty.in Fetish
Piss on the Bride A male stripper puts on a crazy show for a bachelorette.in Fetish
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
Wet Nightmare His nightmare turns out to be her dream come true.in Fetish
Love at First Piss Ch. 01 Gary's full bladder gets Tam's juices flowing.in Fetish
More Stories