All Comments on 'Three Make a Splash'

by rantfor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very horny

I too love to see my wife being pleasured by another mans cock and to see his sperm dribbling out after a very fullfilling orgasm from him and her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story...

...well written, the pleasure of all three participants clearly defined. I myself would have slid under them in a 69 with her to eat her to her orgasm as your friend shot his bullets into her, then enjoyed devouring the resulting creampie...but that's just me.

denanne70denanne70almost 10 years ago
Longing

This horny account of a 3some sums up my strongest desires & fantasies.It has long been my wish to experience such a fantastic scenario with my wife & another man OR woman to fulfill my dreams.If only she would!? This really is a sex act in my hopes for it to become reality for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
CREAM PIE

REALLY GOOD STORY. I TOO WOULD HAVE GONE INTO THE 69 POSITION AND LICKED HER CLIT AS HE STROKED HIS DICK INTO HER THEN LICKED THE CREAMPIE. MY WIFE AND I HAVE DONE THIS SEVERAL TIMES. WE BOTH ENJOY IT SO VERY MUCH AND HER NEXT ORGAISM IS SO INTENSE AS I LICK THE COMBINED JUICES FROM HER WET PUSSY. SHE LITERALLY SCREAMS FROM JOY. SHE ALSO LIKES IT WHEN SHE GETS HER ASS LICKED AND TONGUE FUCKED WHILE A NICE DICK IS DOING HER PUSSY. THESE STORIES ALWAYS GIVE US NEW IDEAS AND INSPIRTION. KEEP UP THE GOOD WRITING.

rantforrantforalmost 10 years agoAuthor
69?

I thought about the 69 thing, but with my mouth on her clit I thought the rest of my head would prevent Jonathan from getting close enough! And I had no wish to lick his juices, only hers. It was all about getting her out of her mind with pleasure, not any bi-curiosity on my part. For the future, maybe I could watch her 69 with a friend. Now THAT I could enjoy!

Sorry for a couple of typos in that story ("waste" for "waist", I noticed). No matter what we do, a couple always seem to get through.

sweetpersonsweetpersonalmost 10 years ago
Horny story

Good story. You just want to lick her juice, try licking cream pie, it is wonderful. we always do it

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 4 years ago
Nice

My wife and I really got off reading your story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrantfor@rantfor
Born. Not dead yet. Rated as "virgin"? You're kidding, right? "Rantfor" is an anagram of Fortran - a computer language I used at work long ago. Kind of an in joke back then.