Three Make a Splash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers

"Put your cock in my mouth, baby," she said. "I want you both in me."

I was only too pleased to comply, as my cock felt it was almost painfully swollen. Mary has a beautiful fellating technique. She doesn't take my cock really deeply into her mouth, but keeps it just inside her lips and licks it gently. Some people might not go for this, but I promise you it's a genuine case of "less is more". Quite often she can keep me going for ages, just balanced on the brink, aching with pleasure, until I finally burst forth in the most amazing orgasm. This was going to be a little quicker. We were all just too excited for anything else. Within a short time I felt the familiar tickling in my cock as the juices rose up it. I positively shouted with pleasure as I spewed forth my come into her mouth. Because it was just inside her lips, she drew back slightly and Jonathan saw the end of my cock with my cum jetting out onto her tongue. He let out a moan.

"My God, that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen! I'm going to cum. I can't hold it anymore. I've got to cum!"

Mary protested. "I'm not there yet."

I realised at once I could help. Pulling back my cock I lowered my head to her ear.

"Baby, you know you want him to come inside you. You know you want to feel that cum splashing powerfully deep inside, his lovely big thick cock filling you totally."

While I was saying this kind of thing I slid my hand down over her stomach and ran my fingers through her pubic hair.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed. "Touch my clit, baby, touch my clit."

My middle finger slipped into the wetness around her swollen clit and I stroked it quickly backwards and forwards, bringing gasps of pleasure from my beautiful wife. She was now working up to her second orgasm of the night, and within seconds she was there. A loud moan from Jonathan told me that he was, too. I leaned down to her ear again.

"That's it, baby. Cum again. Feel Jonathan's cock. It's lovely and full and thick. It's full of cum, all for you, baby. He's going to fill you full of cum. Feel him cumming; feel him splash deep inside you. You know you love that feeling."

"Yes, yes, I can, I can. Oh, that's beautiful, that's lovely."

Both of them were incoherent by this time, and were unable to say anything sensible for a good couple of minutes! It was lovely to watch. Some people couldn't deal with it, but there is no sight in life that I find lovelier than watching my lovely woman beside herself with erotic arousal and excitement. In some ways, it's even more pleasurable to watch it when I'm not actually involved at the time, and distracted by my own pleasure. Anyway, whatever the reason, I find it the most beautiful sight in the world. I watched as Jonathan gradually stopped thrusting. I sneaked a peek, and saw that her wetness was covering her thighs and his scrotum. Then he withdrew from her, and I saw his cock glistening with their mixed juices, while thick white cum oozed from her vagina and ran down over her perineum into her bum crack and onto the sheet. The bedding was going to be a mess!

rantfor
rantfor
85 Followers
12