Three of a Kind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there for a couple seconds trying to figure out what he was talking about. Oh shit his bond lines showed that I accepted them. I just strengthened our bonds. I looked over at him and smiled and gave him a huge kiss on the lips.

I looked at all three of them before I spoke. "It's very simple. I love you three, and I accept that I am your mate completely." I said giving them the most genuine smile I could. Aro and Caius shot up and wrapped their arms around me and Marcus. I have never seen three men so happy in my life. It was a beautiful thing to see. My heart grew as I watch them. I may have only known them for a few days but they are my life I don't think I would be able to live without them.

"We love you to Cara. I am so happy you are able to fully accept that we are your mates. We have been lonely for a very long time. You coming into our lives has made us whole. We cannot thank you enough for the joy you have brought us. We promise to always keep you safe and loved. You are our world." Aro spoke with such love in his voice. Tears where falling down my cheeks as he spoke thoughs beautiful words to me. This time the tears where of joy and love, nothing else.

We talked for a while longer and before we knew it we were driving past the Welcome To Forks sign. I started getting really nervous.

About 5 minutes later we pulled up in front of my dad's house.

"Just call for us when you are ready and we will be there. We love you so much." Marcus said and then gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. Aro and Caius both gave me there love and a kiss before Jane came around to my door and opened it for me.

As I stepped out of the limo and saw my dad standing in the doorway of his house staring at me with his mouth hanging open. If I wasn't so damn nervous I would have laughed at him and told him to close his mouth or he would catch a fly. Jane grabbed my hand lightly before I walked off and gave me a small hug that I immediately returned. "It will be fine I have a good feeling about this." Jane said. I gave her a slight nod before I started walking up the driveway to my dad.

The entire short walk up to the house Charlie's eyes never left mine. He looked so pissed off it made me rethink going up to him. But I decided to put on my big girl panties and deal with it like an adult. Once my foot touched the first step leading to the porch Charlie had me in his arms hugging me so tight that I couldn't breathe.

"Dad I can't breathe." I said with all the air I could muster up. He set me back down on my feet and loosened his grip, but refused to let me go. I felt warm water running down my arm. At first I thought it was raining but after a second I realized it wasn't rain, dad was crying. I don't think I have ever seen him cry before and it broke my heart in two.

After a few minutes he pushed me out at arm's length, his hands holding onto my shoulders. His eyes were red and swollen from crying. He looked at me with a mixture of relief and anger. I know I was in for it.

"Don't you ever fucking do that to me again!" He screamed at me. "I was worried sick about you. I didn't know if you were dead or alive. You have a lot of god damn explaining to do."

"I know I need to explain but can we go into the house and sit down." He nodded his head and I followed Charlie into the living room. Charlie sat in his reclining chair while I took the sofa.

"Ok start explaining." Charlie said with an edge to voice. God give me strength to get through this without throwing up from nerves. I said to myself.

"Well before I explain anything I need to ask you a serious question. You can't ask me why until you answer my question." I said getting more and more nerves.

"This has to be a pretty serious question for you to be this nervous. Well shot kid." Charlie said.

"Dad since I have been gone there has been a lot of life changing things that have happened to me. I want to keep you in my life and the only way that I can do that is if you move to Italy with me." Charlie's jaw hit the floor. I waited for a minute to see if he would respond to me but he never did so I started talking again. "I know it is a lot to ask since you have your own life here but I don't want to live without you. We are not very emotional people to one another but I love you and I want you to come with me. I want you to be a part of my life, and the only way that will happen is if you come with me."

Charlie just sat there for a while looking like a deer caught in headlights. For a minute I thought maybe I broke him, until he brought his hand up and rubbed his face.

Finally after about 10 minute of silence he spoke. "I don't understand why do we need to move to Italy? Why can't you just stay here with me?" He looked so confused I almost just told him but I stopped myself because I knew that he needed to answer my question first.

"Dad I will explain that soon I just need to know if you will move with me." I asked.

"Bells that's a big decision. First off I need to know how soon you plan on moving. I have a job here ya know." Charlie said looking a little frustrated.

"Well that's the thing. This move will take place immediately. I am talking no more than a few days."

"I have an entire house to pack up, it will take me more than a few days." He said looking at me like I had lost my mind.

"The place where we will be living comes completely furnished so we won't have to bring any furniture with us. All we will need to bring is our clothes and stuff to make it seem homier. A job will be taken care of for you."

Charlie sat there for a while in deep thought. I was just getting more and more nervous as the time went by. I couldn't take the silence anymore so I walked over to him and got down on my knees in front of him and grabbed his hands.

"Dad I know this is a huge decision and I won't be mad if you say no. But I don't want to go into this next journey of my life without you. I just don't want to be away from you. Other than mom you are all the family I have." I told him. Charlie took one of his hands out of mine and wiped away tears from my cheeks that I hadn't even known had fallen.

There were so many emotions running across his face I couldn't keep up. All of a sudden I saw a look of determination settle on his face.

"Ok."

I looked at him stunned. That was it, just ok. I was speechless for a minute.

"Are you sure? I don't want you having any regrets about this." I said looking at him wide eyed.

"Yes Bells I'm sure. You're my daughter. You are the most important thing in my life, and I refuse to lose you. I'm smart enough to build a life somewhere else and I think it is time for some change in my life anyways. After your mom left me I couldn't seem to get out of the funk I was in. For Christ sake the house is exactly the way she left it when she left me. I need to move on from this." He waved his hand around gesturing to everything around him. I don't even think he has been on a date since my mom.

I couldn't help it I was so happy, I jumped up into his lap and gave him a huge hug. When I pulled away from him I noticed he was blushing. He just doesn't do well with affection. I got off of his lap and sat down on the couch. Know came the fun part. I think it may be time to call my mates in to join us.

Before I could say anything Charlie looked over at me with a look of confusion on his face. "Bells why did you pull up in a limo and when did you start wearing dressed?"

"Well I guess it's time to talk to you about what's been going on with me. If you don't mind I have some people with me to help me explain?" I said. I was starting to get nervous again.

"Sure Bells bring them in."

I got up and walked over to the front door. When I opened the door Aro, Marcus and Caius where already standing there. Damn vampires always hearing everything. "I take it you heard everything?" They nodded their heads with a smile on their faces. "Alright follow me. It's time for the big talk I guess."

They followed me into the living room where Charlie was. "Dad I would like you to meet Aro, Marcus and Caius. Guys this is my dad Charlie. There going to help me explain everything to you." Charlie looked at them and his face transformed into Charlie the Chief of police. I don't think he liked the fact that his 18 year old daughter brought 3 men into his house.

Charlie got up and shook my mate's hands and sat done and indicated for them to take a seat to. Once everyone was seated Charlie spoke first. "Ok well why don't you start explaining what's going on. This should be interesting."

"Dad I need you to keep an open mind. What I am going to tell you is going to be a lot to take in." I stopped talking. I was so scared and nervous I was on the verge of a panic attack. I can't do this, he is going to think I have completely lost my mind. How do you explain to someone that vampires exist and that we will be living with them? And oh yeah I am also the mate of the 3 kings of Volturi. Holy crap what have I gotten myself into.

"Bells its ok you can tell me anything. I promise to keep an open mind." Charlie said trying to reassure me.

Ok here it goes. "Dad there is really no other way to say this so I am just going to come right out with it." I took a couple deep breaths before I spoke again. "Dad Aro, Marcus and Caius are vampires. Well actually to be more specific they are the kings of their kind."

Charlie just sat there with a blank expression on his face for a few seconds. The silence was horrible. Finally I noticed him raise an eyebrow up at me. "Bells do you really expect me to believe that these three are vampires? Vampires are not real Bells." I couldn't believe he was acting so calm it was kind of freaky. Maybe he thought I had lost my mind and didn't want to spook me or something.

Aro decided to cut in for me. "Chief Swan, I know this sounds crazy but Isabella is telling you the truth. We are vampires. There are a lot of things in this world that humans are unaware of." Aro said in a calm reassuring voice. It melted my heart seeing him being so kind to my father. I really do love these men.

Charlie stood up from his chair and crossed his arms over his chest. He was looking slightly irritated. He really didn't believe us. "Prove it! There is no way in hell I am going to believe something so ridicules without proof." Charlie said.

"If proof is what you need then proof is what you will get." Aro said standing up from the couch. I was still sitting on the couch with Marcus and Caius as Aro turned to look at me. He winked and gave me a huge playful smile. All I felt was a whoosh of air and a second later my entire living room was rearranged. I giggled at Aro's moving techniques.

I turned my attention back to my dad. He was looking around the room in shock. Once his eyes fell back on me he shot across the room towards me and grabbed my arm, yanking me off the couch and pulled me behind him. I cried out at how tight he was gripping my arm. "What the fuck!" Charlie yelled.

I looked over to my mates and saw their lips pulling back over there razor sharp teeth and their eyes where as black as coal. Oh Shit this is not good. Their eyes locked onto where Charlie was gripping my arm, and at the same time all three of them let out a ferocious roar that shook the windows. Charlie started backing us up to get away from them, but I wasn't having any of that. I planted my feet and turned my body to face Charlie. He was scared shitless.

"Dad I promise they won't hurt me. But if you don't let me go I cannot promise that they won't hurt you." Charlie looked at me stunned that I would say something like that to him. I grabbed a hold of the hand that was around my arm and pried his hand away from me. If I didn't get Charlie under control I am not sure what would happen to him. As I started to walk away toward my mate Charlie started yelling.

"Bella get back over here now? There monsters they will hurt you." Charlie said in a panicked voice. My mates didn't like that at all and started hissing and growling at him again. I was close enough to them for Marcus to reach out and pull me gently to them.

Once I was back in there arms they started checking over my body for damages. As they got to my arm they started hissing. Charlie had gripped me so hard that I already had a bruise forming on my arm. Marcus stroked his hand over the bruise and I whimpered in pain. They immediately started purring to comfort me.

"I'm ok guys I promise. He didn't mean to hurt me he was just scared, and trying to protect me." I said to them as I snuggled up into Aro's chest trying to calm them down some more. I noticed some of the fight leave them.

They finally settled down enough to where I was able to lift my head from Aro's chest. I looked over to my dad and he had a look of confusion and fear on his face. My mates straightened up and pulled me behind them in a protective manner.

Aro, Marcus and Caius looked over at my dad giving him a look that sent a chill down my spine, and I wasn't even at the receiving end of it. Aro stepped forward slightly and spoke to Charlie in a menacing voice that made my dad tremble where he stood.

"You are a very lucky man. If you where anyone else we would not only have killed you but tortured you for bringing harm to our mate. We can be very kind but also very cruel if you cross us. I understand that you are confused and scared about what is happening but I will assure you no harm will ever come to Isabella from one of us or anyone else. And anyone that dares to harm even a single hair on her head will regret the day they were born. We want you in Isabella's life but if you bring any type of harm to her again it will not end well for you. Now if you will please sit down, we would like to explain to you everything else that was missed." Towards the end of Aro's speech he started to relax more and the evil look he was giving my dad started to disappear.

Charlie nodded his head and went over to his chair and sat down. I could tell what Aro said to him scared the shit out of him, his face had no color to it at all. He was so white he looked like a vampire himself.

After we all got comfortable we sat down and explain the rest to him. We explained about the Cullen's, we explained about me being there mate. Charlie just sat there absorbing everything that was said to him.

Charlie looked at me and spoke for the first time since the little dispute we had. "So you're telling me that you knew all along that vampires existed? Shit Bells this is crazy how do you...." He just stopped talking in the middle a sentence. What the hell! I was starting to get nervous, he was just sitting there staring at me.

I could tell he was thinking really hard about something. All of a sudden he looked at my mates then back to me and then at them again, he did this about 5 times. His face started to turn red and his eyes closed down to little slits, I wasn't sure if he could even see out of them anymore. All I knew was Charlie was pissed off and I had no idea why.

"Dad are you ok? What's the mat...." He cut me off and started talking. His voice was laced with confusion and anger, not a good combination.

"I really hope I didn't hear you correctly when you said you where mated to 3 MEN. Please tell me my little girl is not involved with three grown ass vampire MEN?" The vain in Charlie's forehead was about ready to bust he was so mad. For the first time in my life I was actually kind of scared of Charlie. I don't think I have ever seen him this mad before.

"Dad I know it sounds bad but these three men are wonderful to me. I love them dad and no matter what we will be together. Remember what it was like when Edward left me?" Charlie cringed at that memory but nodded his head that he remembered. "Well picture that times 100, that is what will happen if I lose them. I was made for them as they were made for me. This is the way it's supposed to be." I told him with my voice filled with sincerity. I looked up at my mates and they were smiling at me. I could see the pride and the love in their eyes when they looked at me.

I looked back at dad and noticed he had settled down a little but now he looked sad. I knew this was going to be hard on him. It didn't matter if it was 1 man or 3 vampire men, I was his little girl and he was in a way losing me. He had only had me back for a year or so and he didn't want to share me. I think that is one reason why he didn't like Edward much. He was mad at him for trying to take me away.

I got off the couch and walked over to him. He looked up at me and I smiled. I know it was very childlike but he needed it right now. I crawled into his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. Charlie rested his head on top of my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. He let out a sad sigh that broke my heart.

"Dad this is why I asked you to move to Italy with me. I don't want to lose you, I want you to be a part of my life. I know I don't say it often but I love you dad." I said as I snuggled deeper into his embrace. When we get settled into the palace we really need to learn to open up more to each other.

"I love you to Bells. All this is going to take a while to get used to, but I am glad you asked me to go with you. I don't want to lose you Bells." He said with so much emotion that I had to fight back the lump that was in my throat.

I was just starting to get up from Charlie's lap when there was a knock on the door. As soon as I got up to answer it my mates had me pulled behind them and they were standing in a defensive crouch. Before I had time to think about anything there was a huge bang and wood shards went flying everywhere.

Well fuck my life! Can't anything just be simple? All I see is my dad's front door exploding. My mates are growling and hissing trying to move me farther behind them to keep me out of danger. And my dad is stand off to my left with his mouth hanging open and his face turning pasty white. I can't help but think that this poor man is going to end up having a heart attack with everything that has happened today.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU THREE?" Jacob screamed, well actually I think it was more like a growl, as he came barreling through the front doorway which used to have a door attached to it.

I have never been afraid of Jake before. But right now I was terrified. He was shaking so hard it looked like he was about to phase. I looked over at my dad and grabbed his arm to pull him back behind my mates with me. There was no way in hell I was leaving him out in the open like that.

Jake saw me pulling my dad behind my mates with me and I don't think he was happy at all about it. He started growling even worse and his whole body started shaking harder if that's even possible. I knew I had to calm him down before he phased in my house, I just didn't know how. So I did the first thing I could think of.

"Jake, please calm down. I will explain everything to you but you need to calm down so you don't phase in the house. If you do you could hurt me and Charlie." I was hoping with me saying he would hurt me it would help him calm down. And what do you know, it worked like a charm. Even though I knew he was still very pissed off, he was calm enough to at least stop shaking and he wasn't growling as loudly.

"Bell's you know I would never hurt you. But you really need to tell me why you have 3 human drinking leeches in your living room?" Jake said while shooting daggers at my mates.

I don't know what came over me, one minute I was afraid and the next I was furious. I didn't even realize what I was doing until I was already doing it. I walked out from behind my mates and gave Jake the meanest look I could.

"I don't ever want to hear you calling them leeches ever again. Do you understand me Jacob Ephraim Black?" I yelled as I moved closer to him.