Three of a Kind Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob stopped growling completely and coward away from me. If I wasn't so pissed off I would have found it extremely funny. Why would a 6'8', 255lb shape shifting werewolf cower away from a 5'3', 110lb girl, I would never know.

Instead of answering me he just stood there with a look of fear on his face. Damn that must have been a good mean look. I need to give myself a pat on the back.

I was getting pissed that he hadn't answered me yet. "Jacob you better answer my question now or so help me god I will make your life a living hell. And you know I can and will."

Once the last word left my mouth he answered me. "I understand." He said with his head slightly lowered.

"Now go and sit on the couch so I can talk to you." As Jacob went to sit on the couch I turned around to look at my dad and my mates. They were staring at me with their jaws hitting the floor. "You 4 need to go take a seat to. I swear to god if I have to break up any type of fight I am going to lose my mind."

Once everyone was seated I got down to business.

"Ok Jake, first off I am so sorry for the way I left you. I know I hurt you but I needed to try to save Edward. I know that what I am about to say to you is not going to be easy for you to handle, but as my friend I am asking you to please respect the chooses I have made. A lot of things have changed since I have left." I said to him with pleading eyes.

It took a while but I told him everything that had happened. He may have growled and hissed and shook a little but he let me speak without interruption. And then I explained to my mates about Jake and what he was. I don't think they were 100% happy about me hanging out with a wolf. When I was finished all Jake did was sit there and look at me. His face just looked blank. I don't know if everything I had said kicked in yet.

We sat like that for about a good 5 minutes and I finally saw a reaction come from Jake, it was not what I expected at all. As I sat there and watched him my heart broke in two for him. A single tear escaped down his cheek. I had never seen Jake cry before and knowing that it was my fault was even worse.

The only thing running through my head as I saw the tear escape was, I had broken my sun. I didn't realize I was moving until I was already kneeled in front of Jake wiping the tear from his cheek.

"I am so sorry Jake. Please don't hate me." I said as I lowered my head onto Jakes knee. Before I even had a chance to stop it, tears started falling and a sob broke through my lips. I felt hot fingers run through my hair which only made me cry harder because I should be the one comforting him. But of course like normal he was comforting me.

I felt Jake shift and the next thing I know I was sitting in his lap. His arms where rapped around me and my head was tucked under his chin. After a minute or so Jake finally spoke.

"Bells I could never hate you, I love you too much to ever hate you. I have always wanted more than friendship with you, but if that is all that you can give me I will take it with no questions asked. I am not happy about you being mated to vampires but it does make me feel a little better that it's not Edward anymore. Something was wrong with him." Jake said with a sad smile. It may not have been a Jake smile but I would take it for now.

"So are you and Charlie really moving all the way to Italy? Me and Billy are really going to miss you guys, you guys are family." Jake asked

"Yeah we will most likely be moving in the next few days. We are really going to miss you guys to Jake. I don't know what I am going to do without my best friend. And Billy has always been like a second dad to me." I few more tears escaped when I realized I would be leaving behind my best friend, my sun.

"Jacob, I would like to extend an offer to you and your father." Aro said. What kind of offer would Aro be giving Jake and Billy? This I have to hear. "We understand that we are your mortal enemies but we also do not wish for our mate to be sad in anyway shape or form. So we would like to invite you and your father to our home to visit Isabella and Charlie whenever you would like to come. We will provide transportation and room and board for both of you. If keeping you guys in Isabella's life makes her happy, than that is what we will do. And since you already know of what we are and you are also part of this secret world, there is no problem with our secret being revealed."

My jaw hit the floor. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My mates where opening the doors to our home for a wolf. These men where unbelievable. They really would do anything for me.

I jumped off of Jakes lap so fast you would have thought I was a vampire. I ran full speed up to my mates and wrapped them in the biggest hug I could and kissed them each.

"Are you guys serious?" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

"Yes Mia Isabella. All we want is for you to be happy and if keeping them in your life makes you happy than that is what will happen." Marcus said while smiling at me.

I turned to Jake. "What do you think Jake? Would you and you Billy like to come and visit us in Italy?"

"I think I would like that. I will have to run it by Billy but he should be ok with it. Being around vamps won't be easy but I will deal with it if it means I can see you." Jake turned to my mates. "I am still not very happy about Bells being mated to vamps but I see how happy Bella is and that is all I ever wanted for her. You better take care of her because the minute I find out that something has happened to her I will not hesitate to torch your asses. Got it?" Jake said with a slight snarl.

"JACOB, what the hell ar....." I was interrupted by Aro.

"Cara it is ok. Jacob we promise to never hurt her. And if anything where to happen, which it will not, then I would expect no less from you." Aro stood up, walked over to Jake and extended his hand to shake. Jake was a little hesitant but returned his gesture.

"Hey Jake? How is the rest of the Pack going to take all this?" I asked Jake. Concern etched in my voice.

"Well I am sure they won't like it but at all, but they are just going to have to deal with it. I won't allow then to interfere." Jake said with a serious look on his face.

We sat and talked for about 10 more minutes until Jake got up to leave. I walked him to the door and he pulled me into one of his famous Jake hugs.

"I am going to miss you until I can come out to see you. Please be safe, I don't know what I would do if something happened to you. I love you Bells." He said and then kissed my forehead.

"I love you to Jake and I promise to be safe. I will call you when I get settled in and we can plan a date for you and Billy to come out." With that said Jake left.

As I was walking back into the living room something didn't seem write. "Hey guys I was wondering where's Jane and Felix?"

"We sent them out on a few errands when we came in. They should be back any minute now. They are going to be upset that they missed all the fun." Caius said while all three of them laughed.

Speaking of the devils. "What fun did we miss?" Jane said walking in the house. Felix was following behind her, they both had their arms filled with bags.

She stopped and turned around admiring the door frame. "I could have sworn there was a door her when we left. Where did it go?" She looked around the room confused. "And what is that horrific smell. It almost smells like wet dog and mud." She said with her nose scrunched up in disgusted, Felix wasn't any better.

I couldn't help it I busted up laughing. "My friend decided to pay us a visit while you were gone. And he just so happens to be a wolf."

Jane and Felix hissed at the mention of him being a wolf. "Princess Isabella please tell me you are not seriously friends with a wolf? And masters we are so sorry for not being her when you needed us." Jane said. She looked truly horrified at what happened while she was gone.

"Dear Jane, It is more than alright. I sent you out, there is no way you could have known this was going to happen. And as far as Isabella, yes she is friends with a wolf. He will also be joining us on occasion so he is able to visit with Isabella. And I must say that boys mind is fascinating. I think we will get along just fine." Aro said.

"Remind me to load up on air fresheners before they come." Jane said with a look of disgust on her face.

"Jane! Jake doesn't stink." I said with a little giggle.

"Wait until you are a vampire and then you will understand what I mean." Jane said.

Jane and Felix walked into the room and caught a whiff of something good and noticed they were caring a few bags with them. Without warning my stomach let out a very loud rumble. Everyone looked over at me.

"Hey Jane, what ya got in the bag?" I said giving her my best I love you smile. Everyone in the room laughed at me.

"Well Princess since you asked so nicely. Felix and I went and got you and Charlie some lunch. I hope Italian is ok." I just nodded my head enthusiastically at her. "Well why don't you show me to the kitchen so I can feed you humans." Jane said with a chuckle as I lead her to the kitchen.

As we started eating I noticed that my dad was really deep in thought. He looked up at me with a confused look on his face. "Bells? What did Aro mean when he said Jacobs mind was fascinating?"

"Let me explain." Aro said walking into the kitchen. He sat down in the chair next to me and laced his fingers with mine. It didn't go unnoticed by me or Aro, the frown Charlie gave our joined hands. "There are some vampires out there that have special gifts. I am one of the lucky ones that received one. When I come into direct contact with someone I am able to read every thought and memory of theirs. It helps me a lot with my rulings since I am able to find out if you are guilty or not." Aro explained.

"So you're telling me that right now with you holding on to Bella's hand you are able to read her mind and know everything about her?" Charlie asked with amusement written all over his face. I didn't like that look, I think he may be trying to plan something.

"Unfortunately no. Isabella is a very gifted human. We think she is a type of shield, a very strong one since it has manifested in her as a human. She is able to block her mind from anyone's gifts that deal with the mind. She is magnificent." Aro said looking over at me. Pride and love was radiating off of him in waves.

"Do any of the others have gifts?" Charlie asked.

"Yes. Marcus is able to read the bonds between people. Jane can bring pain onto anyone besides Isabella. Some of the Cullen's were gifted to. Alice is able to see the future, Jasper is an empathy which means he can read emotions and he can send out emotions to, and Edward is a mind reader." Aro explained.

Charlie started laughing out of the blue. "Dad what's so funny?"

"I bet Edward got an earful from me. I really disliked that boy." I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

"So is there anything else I need to know." Charlie asked.

"Well there is one other thing dad. You are being given the choice to either stay human, and live out a full human life in Volterra, or you can be changed into a vampire. Normally a human that knows there secret would just be given the choice to be change or die. But if you choose to stay human you will be unable to move away from the Volturi. They cannot risk being exposed." I told my dad.

"Wow. What about you Bells you know there secret to?" Charlie asked with concern.

"I am going to be changed closer to 25 years old. I wanted to be closer to the age when they were changed. I can't imagine growing old and dying and my mates not. I want to be with them forever." I was kind of worried about his reaction to what I just said. Instead he shocked me.

"Ok let me give it some thought and I will let you know. I also want to get all the details I can on the change and what it will be like to be a vampire." Charlie said. I couldn't believe he was taking this so well. I guess me and my dad are more alike than I thought.

The rest of the day was filled with packing and my mates getting to know Charlie. They seemed to be hitting it off pretty well. I was kind of surprised to find out that Caius and my dad had sports in common. There was still so much I didn't know about my mates and I couldn't wait to find out more.

"Dad?" I yelled down the stairs.

Charlie peeked his head around the corner. "Yeah Bell's what's up?"

"I'm going to head off to bed I am beat." I said before letting out a big yawn to prove my point.

"Ok Bells. I don't know if I will be here when you wake up. I have to go to the station to let them know I am moving. Get a goodnight sleep."

"You to dad. Goodnight." I said before turning around and going into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done with my shower I headed back to my room to find my mates sitting on my bed waiting for me.

"I love you guys so much." I said as I walked over to them and sat down. "It's really nice to see you all getting along with my dad."

"It's very hard not to get along with him. He is a good man. He will fit in very well back home." Marcus said while pulling me into a hug. He kissed the top of my head and laid me down in bed. "Isabella once you fall asleep we are going to go hunt. We will make sure we are back before you wake up."

"Ok just make sure you hunt away from Forks and La Push. I don't want any problems between you guys and the Pack. I love you guys so much." I said as I snuggled into my mates. It may have been a tight fit but my mates somehow fit into bed with me. As I started drifting off I felt each of them press a kiss to my forehead and whisper their love for me. I really am a lucky woman.

-----------------------

~Wow, longer than I wanted to make it but whatever, plzz review and comm. bye xoxox