Three of a Kind Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the doors opened, Dylan held out his arms, and each Bunny took one as their made their entrance to the dorm lobby.

Several other residents were milling about as the threesome strolled to the door, and their outfits got several giggles and even more dropped jaws from guys who barely recognized Barb in her outfit, much less her redheaded 'twin'.

Dylan stopped and opened the door for his ladies, touching each on the small of her back as they stepped through into the night. The party Dylan planned on attending was only a couple doors away, which was lucky for the girls since the temperature had dropped and their outfits left them with little insulation.

After the short walk, both girls were huddled against Dylan, but resumed their best posture as they approached the party. The party was hosted by several members of the college's perennially losing football team, who threw the biggest and best parties on campus.

Several residents of the house were outside 'working security' as Hef and his bunnies approached, and Dylan saw that his arm-candy dropped the IQ of these gentleman from its already low double digits down nearly to single digits.

Their ability to speak severely limited, they simply pointed at the IDs the girls had in their corsets, over their breasts, which they quickly produced, as did Dylan. All were fake, but weren't questioned by the head meathead, who quickly let all three in.

One meathead, who must have been the valedictorian of the bunch, recovered enough to get the door, allowing Dylan, Lisa, and Barb to make their grand entrance into the party.

The house was dark, the music loud, and the crowd drunk, but still most of the heads in the room turned as the two gorgeous women stepped into the room and stood, one on each of Dylan's arms.

There were other women there dressed as sluttily if not more, and even another girl who tried to be a Bunny, but the sight of two beauties dressed alike and on the arms of the same guy tapped every guy in the room's fantasy, and almost every girl's anger.

The guys recovered first though, and even before the three could make it to the makeshift bar, Dylan had gotten several offers to take a bunny, and Barb had even had her ass groped.

Once they hit the bar though, Dylan put his body between the girls and most of the room, and the guys trailed off, still watching from a distance, like predators circling.

Lisa leaning over the bar quickly got them served, and as the girls shared sips of a flat, watery beer, Dylan touched both of their elbows and led them to the dance floor.

Moving to a corner of what should have been a dining room but instead was a dance floor; Dylan positioned himself where he could watch the room, aware that although the girls may have been prepared for guys to hit on them, he could help keep it to a manageable level.

The girls quickly began to dance, their fluffy little tails swinging around as their hips gyrated. Soon forgetting Dylan, they soon began to dance together, Lisa's ass pressed up against Barb, the girls giggling as the stroked each other's thighs and stomach.

Dylan just shook his head and laughed, then stepped up to the girls, his hand cupping Barb's side as he slid in behind her, sandwiching her between himself and his sister.

The dancing continued, and at different points, the girls even danced with other guys, but it was only an hour or so before Lisa pulled her brother to the side and stuck her tongue down his throat.

"Dylan, I want to go. Now."

"Why?"

"I'm so wet I'm going to start leaking out."

Dylan grinned at his sister's drunken admission, and stroked a strand of hair that had come over her ear.

"What about Barb?"

"We'll grab her and go. I need you to fuck me. NOW."

Dylan shrugged and looked up, seeing Barb dancing with a black guy a few couples away.

He watched for a second, seeing her move like this for the first time. Her inhibitions had been chased away by the tequila, and she was grinding on her dark partner like a stripper giving a lap dance.

But it was more than that. Her movements were so fluid and rhythmic it gave Dylan a hard-on, and he nodded, agreeing his sister's assessment, but not for the same reason.

Taking Lisa's hand, he quickly split the crowd, stopping to stand in front of Barb.

Taking her chin in his finger, he leaned and kissed her deeply, holding the kiss long enough that her focus shifted to him, and her partner realized she was taken and stepped back.

Barb's attention gotten, he took her hand, and led his mini-harem back out the front door, and past the crack security force that still guarded it.

As they hit the sidewalk and turned towards home, Dylan slowed, and pulled the girls in, placing one arm around each waist.

"You both looked so hot out there. Guys were drooling."

"I know" Lisa answered. "I was grinding on some guy and I think he came in his pants. I felt like a stripper or something."

She giggled, and then looked past Dylan at Barb. "And you, missy. I've never seen anyone move like that. You were hot."

Barb blushed deeply, her sobriety returning a little. "I don't know what came over me. I just felt like feeling guys against me."

"Its called being horny, baby." Lisa's arm, which had risen around her brother's waist, now reached farther and pinched the taller blonde's ass.

"Hey!" Barb jumped away from Dylan for a second, who looked back at her, confused. The blonde then saw Lisa's hand sticking out, and broke into her own giggles.

"Sorry. I thought it was you."

Dylan realized what had happened, and smiled back. "So I can't do that, but she can?"

"I guess so." Barb giggled back, resuming her position with Dylan's arm around her.

"That's not fair" Dylan moaned, his cock still hard in his shorts.

"Sorry, but its fair to me." Lisa slipped from her brother's grasp and crossed in front of the other two before resuming her position, but this time with Barb in the middle.

"There, let's try that." She put her arm around Barb, which quickly fell to stroking Barb's tail.

Dylan wasn't sure of his sister's intentions, but went with it, his own arm still around the leggy girl's waist.

The reached the dorm and went in single-file, squinting at the bright light the lobby provided. The elevator came quickly, and they entered it alone.

"So where were your friends tonight, Barb?" Dylan asked, happy to be away from the harpies that normally surrounded his blonde Bunny.

"They went a costume party at that new club. It was ladies with costumes drink free until 10, so they dressed up and took advantage."

"I see." Dylan looked at his watch, and saw that it was only 11:30. "It's still early. Do you want to join them?"

He watched Barb bite her lip, trying to read her thoughts. Before she replied though, the elevator doors opened.

"Don't forget my keys are in your room." Barb stepped out first, purposely striding towards the room. Dylan interpreted this as a brush-off, and took his sister's hand and followed.

Despite her earlier promises of shenanigans, Lisa's eyes were drooping as Dylan fumbled with his keys and opened up. He let both girls in first, and then closed the door behind him.

Once safely in his humble abode, he untied his robe, and took it off, moving towards his closet to throw it there.

"Wait, you can't change yet." Barb tone was slightly whiny as she spoke.

"Why not?" Dylan turned towards her.

"And why did you wear clothes under it?" Lisa sat on Dylan's bed, her face showing her exhaustion.

"Yeah, that's not fair." Barb joined her protest. "I mean, look at what we wore for you."

"For me?" Dylan smiled back at his dormmate, and sat in his office chair.

"Yeah. Why else would I dress like a complete slut?" Barb came closer, standing over him. She lifted her arms up, elbows out, hands behind her head, showing off her outfit and body.

Dylan fumbled for a response, and Barb giggled, sitting down next to Lisa.

"C'mon sleepyhead. No bed yet." She poked the redhead's shoulder, then reached up and removed her ears.

"Why not?" Lisa's voice was high and girly, but extremely playful.

"Because you haven't taken your costume off yet." With that, Barb stood up, and pulled Lisa to her feet as well.

Barb stepped behind the shorter girl, who stood, facing her brother. The tall blonde's fingers slipped behind Lisa's back, and started to untie the corset. Lisa felt it loosen, and raised her arms, holding it up over her tits as her fellow Bunny continued to loosen the string that held it all together.

Once Barb finished her work, she reached under Lisa's armpits and took hold of the corset, forcing the curvy redhead's hands away.

Resting her chin on Lisa's shoulder and looking over at Dylan, she slowly began to peel it down, her hands running down Lisa's body as she stripped the younger girl's costume from her body.

When her hands past Lisa's belly button, she bent down, and slowly peeled the last bit of the costume away, exposing the fact that Lisa wore no panties to her brother/lover. This elicited a smile from Lisa, who quickly stepped out of the costume, and turned to face the girl who had just undressed her.

The two girls looked at each other for a second, and then Lisa silently stepped behind the taller blonde, and began to repeat the motion. She first removed Barb's ears, throwing them onto the desk, then moved to the corset, loosening it quickly.

Dylan's cock was tenting his mesh shorts, and he saw Barb look at it and bite her lip as his sister quickly removed her costume too.

She skipped the peel, and loosened Barb's costume enough that when she pulled the leggy blonde's hands away, the corset simply fell all the way to the floor.

Dylan sat there, surprised by the abruptness of the motion, but more focused on the beautiful body that stood in front of him. He was still drinking in Barb's small but well shaped breasts when his sister's hands, which had never slipped back out from their position around Barb's body, cupped each one.

This elicited a small moan from the older girl, who slumped back against her Sapphic partner. Lisa moved up on her tiptoes and kissed Barb's shoulder and neck, and was rewarded by the blonde reaching around behind her back and stroking Lisa's thigh.

Dylan sat there, enjoying the sight like nothing else, but unsure as to his role in what was about to happen. He was quickly sated, though, when Barb broke from his sister's embrace and knelt in front of him.

"I need to suck him. I need to taste him." Barb didn't look up at him, just quickly pulled his boxers down, and took him into her mouth.

It was obviously not her first time with a cock, but she was not an expert as she drooled and sucked on his member.

His sister/lover still stood there, naked, and when they met eyes, she smiled a big grin, and sat back onto his bed.

Still facing her older brother, Lisa pulled her legs up and out, exposing her wet waiting snatch to him. She showed him her finger, rubbed it around her oversized nipples, and ran it down her body to her holy area. She quickly ran her finger down her slit, and moaned to herself. Her patience evaporated and she quickly sank a pair of fingers into herself, with her thumb resting on her clit.

Dylan watched his sister pleasure herself as Barb continued to pleasure him orally. She was just starting to hit a rhythm when she suddenly pulled off, pointed his dick at the ceiling, and licked down it, landing on his balls.

Her hand jacking his saliva-covered cock, the tall blonde sucked at his balls, taking each one into his mouth, while her tongue ran all over his ballsack.

The sensation from this caused Dylan to spasm, and he pulled Barb's head up, back towards his cock.

She smiled the smile of a true cocksucker, and dove back on, her hand and mouth doing their best to absorb Dylan's pleasure.

Lisa, on the other hand, now had sunk a third and fourth finger into herself, and was moaning and groaning as she worked herself towards her orgasm.

Her noises finally caught Barb's attention, and she broke her trance to turn and see the young redhead, and what she was doing. Never breaking her jerking motion, she turned and stretched out her arm, touching Lisa's pussy.

This caught the curvy high-schooler's attention, and she looked down to see her blonde playmate dip a finger into her pussy, then put it back on Dylan's dick, which she immediately dove back onto.

Barb redoubled her efforts on Dylan's cock, and just as he felt that familiar pressure building, his fire-headed sister hit her climax. The sight pushed him off the cliff, and he exploded into Barb's mouth, filling it with semen as she held half his dick in.

Semen leaking out the edge, Barb quickly cleaned up after herself, and looked up at Dylan, dabs of semen still on her chin. She smiled up at the man she had just pleasured, and turned back to the bed, where Lisa was running her hand through her own gooey goodness.

Barb arose from the floor, and turned towards Lisa. She crawled up the curvy redhead's body, and with one leg between Lisa's, leaned down to kiss the younger woman.

Lisa met her kiss, then pushed Barb back, and sucked off the remaining bits of Dylan's cum that hadn't already made it to Barb's stomach. The two girls then began to make out, their tongues intertwined with the taste of cock and sperm.

As Lisa moved to touch Barb's body, the tall blonde reached and held her hand back. The siblings watched as Barb took a deep breath and stood up, her face and hair a mess from her own actions and Dylan's touching.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't go any farther tonight." She quickly grabbed Dylan's bathrobe and threw it on, swept up her keys, and was gone.

Dylan and Lisa sat there, completely surprised by Barb's actions. Not speaking, they quietly threw on night-clothes, and slipped into bed, their bodies intertwined as they fell asleep.

The next morning they were awakened by a soft knock at the door. Dylan sleepily arose and cracked one eye just wide enough to look through the viewer. Barb stood in the hallway, a nervous look on her face. She was dressed in a sweater and jeans, not all the sexy attire she'd worn the night before.

He opened the door with a smile, hoping she'd reconsidered and wanted to rejoin their fun. The look on her face when she saw standing there shirtless quickly told him that wasn't going to happen though.

"We -- I need to talk to you, Dylan," She said softly, her eyes never meeting his.

"Ok" he answered, closing the door.

"But not here" she said, her eyes darting to where Lisa still lay in the bed, watching them.

Dylan shrugged, and moved towards his closet. He threw on a shirt, keeping one eye on Barb, who was looking extremely uncomfortable at Lisa's presence in the room.

His clothing now acceptable, Dylan stepped back to the door, and opened it. Barb quickly slid through, a mumbled "Nice meeting you" her only acknowledgement of the redhead's presence.

Dylan looked back at his sister and shrugged as he pulled the doorway closed behind him. He saw that Lisa had quickly headed for the elevator and followed, confused by her flightiness this morning.

The elevator took forever, and they stood there, Barb staring at the wall, not even letting show that Dylan was there. Finally, the car arrived, and Dylan slid in after her silently, wanting to make her show her cards before he said anything.

When the elevator opened to the lobby, Barb darted out again, and Dylan nearly had to jog to keep up with the long-legged blonde's quick steps. He caught up to her just in time to open the door to outside.

As soon as they burst through the door, Barb took a hard left and walked onto a little patio that was usually frequented the minority of residents that smoked, but that was empty at this time of morning. She sat on the bench of a picnic table, and shivered as a blast of arctic October air whished around the building.

Dylan attempted to sit next to her and warm her, but she slid halfway down the picnic table, escaping his grasp. A suitable distance between them, Barb finally spoke for the first time since they'd left his room.

"I'm sorry about last night."

Dylan opened his mouth to reply that she had nothing to be sorry about, but before his lips could form a sound, Barb stammered on.

"I mean... I've never done anything like that before. I mean.. that was only the fifth time I'd gone down on a guy. And another girl? Never. I really didn't mean for that to happen, and I'm sorry, and I don't know what came over me."

As she took a breath to continue, Dylan stepped in.

"Barb, don't be sorry. It's college. You were drunk. Obviously on some level you wanted it to happen, and it did. Don't apologize."

Barb paused for a beat, then responded.

"You mean, you weren't freaked out by that. I mean, me.. and you.. and her."

Dylan almost replied it wasn't his first threesome, but realized that may send the sheltered girl over the edge.

"No. It happens. I mean, you know Lisa and I have been together before."

Barb reacted as if struck, and Dylan wondered if perhaps the threesome comment might have been better.

"So you're.. with her. But you told me..." Her eyes began to well up, and Dylan realized he needed to step in.

"Barb, no. We're not together. We're two people that enjoy each other's company when we're both single. You know, friends with benefits."

Barb appeared satisfied with this answer, but her eyes still began to redden.

"Now c'mon," he continued. "Didn't you have fun last night?"

"I don't know" Barb meekly answered. "I feel like I woke up and I was.. on her. And I guess I kind of freaked out."

Dylan chuckled a little, finally sliding closer to the tall blonde.

"So you don't remember any of the night?"

Barb shook her head, a tear finally breaking loose and running down her cheek, her body shivering again in the cold, despite her heavy clothing.

"I remember getting dressed, and coming to your room. And some shots. And dancing. And... sucking... your... you know."

Dylan smiled, remembering how good the lithe coed had looked crouched over his manhood, worshipping it orally. Pride aside, he put his arm around Barb softly, and proceeded to fill her in about the night before, glossing over some of her racier moments.

Barb appeared a little uncomfortable with the ending, but Dylan felt her body relax a little as he finished the story with "So your costume is hanging up in my room, and I'd like that bathrobe back."

"Maybe its there for when you sleep over" Barb chirped, her voice still tiny, but hopeful.

"You mean, you want to... again?" Dylan asked, surprised at how fast she'd turned around.

Barb nodded back. "I was really afraid we'd... done it and I didn't remember. I mean, I didn't want to pop my cherry and be too blacked out. That's so slutty."

Dylan chuckled, and rubbed her back a little.

"Nope. No sex. Close though."

"And Dylan?"

"Yes." Dylan was feeling good now that he'd turn his latest conquest around.

"If you're with me, you're not with her, ok?" Barb's voice was still barely above a whisper, but Dylan heard the jealousy and resolve in it.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I don't want Lisa staying with you or anything. I like her, but seeing her just makes me wonder who you're really with."

Dylan nodded, still a little confused. "Ok, she's going home today, so I guess that won't be a problem."

Barb huddled closer to him now, her territory firmly marked. "Good."

Dylan thought over what had just happened, and realized what a bad idea Lisa coming to visit him not as his sister, but rather as his lover, really was.

"Uh, Barb, I'm going to get Lisa ready to go, ok?"

"Sure. I'll come with."

"Uhh, hold on. A little privacy, ok? She might not take this too well, ya know?" Dylan pulled away from Barb, his mind reeling with fears of what could happen if Lisa didn't respond well to this new development.