Three of a Kind Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers

"Ok, I guess." Barb was clearly a little perturbed by his sudden flightiness, but allowed him his space.

"Ok, so I'll meet you down here?" Dylan smiled back at Barb as he slowly back towards the door.

"Umm, well, why don't I just go back to my room?" There was another blast of wind, and Barb shivered again.

"O-ok." Dylan turned to enter the dorm.

"Dylan?!" Barb spoke out, her voice finally rising above a murmur.

"What?" Dylan turned around as if shot at.

"Aren't you going to walk me back?" Barb cooed, her voice rising nearly to a whine.

"Uhh, yeah, sure." Dylan paused as Barb hopped up and joined him, her hand interlocking in his, a smile on her face.

It was then that he realized that by his hand-holding partner's interpretation, he had just given in to her after two months and they were now dating. He froze, but just for a second, before realizing that he really needed to talk to his sister.

Barb was positively gleeful as they walked back to his room, her hand never leaving his until they reached his door. As he turned to release her grip, she held on, smiling at him coyly.

"What, no kiss?"

Dylan leaned in and kissed her softly, feeling her smile as his lips met hers. It was little more than a peck, but obviously enough to sate the happy blonde girl, who then sashayed back to her room, her whole being different from fifteen minutes before, when she had appeared outside his door.

Dylan took a deep breath and entered his room, finding Lisa still in bed.

"Where did you go?" she cooed, turning over to show him her large breasts nearly falling out of the tank top she had slept in.

"Uhh, downstairs. Outside. Yeah." Dylan was clearly perturbed, which made his sibling/lover sit up.

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked, concern in her voice.

"N-nothing. Uhh... when were you leaving?" Dylan sounded more in control now, but his mind still raced.

"I was thinking we could do brunch, and then I'd leave, ya know, after we, ya know." She tilted her head as she said this, smiling her "Come fuck me" smile.

Dylan shook his head. "Sorry Lis, but you need to go ASAP."

"What? Why?" Lisa's mind quickly deduced something had changed. "What did Barb say to you?"

"Well, she now thinks we're dating, and your presence makes her uncomfortable. So you need to go now."

Lisa giggled at her brother's predicament. Getting up out of bed, she stretched, her tits pressing against her tiny tank top, and her panty covered mound peering out at him.

"Oh come on, not just once more?" She cooed, holding her arched position.

Dylan shook his head, averting his eyes. "Sorry sis, I can't. Barb's been unbearable enough getting me to date her. If she thought I was cheating..." He shook his head, silently accentuating the torture he'd be caught in.

Lisa giggled again, clearly enjoying her brother/lover's torn position. "Ok, fine. I'll shower, pack up, and go."

"Ok" Dylan nodded, happy to have this possible landmine removed. "I'm just going to duck out then, ok?"

Lisa nodded, her thoughts already turning to wear all her clothes were, as they hadn't been to careful to fold things up when they tore each other's clothes off the past two days.

Dylan quickly ducked out of the room. As he closed the door behind himself, he stared at the wall, and banged his head against it a few times, reminding himself what a dumb idea Lisa coming was. His brain satisfactorily concussed, he strolled down the hallway towards Barb's room, ready to face whatever came next.

hotmann
hotmann
526 Followers