Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And there in the park another tennis tournament was in progress; young men playing this time and there at the rail adjacent to the courts was the same elderly gentleman – who caught my approach.

"Why hello there!" he called amicably, "Good to see you again – how are you?"

"Fine – fine," I mumbled, my eyes carefully but somewhat blindly fixed on the players; my feet still moving me along.

"Come and watch for a while; keep me company," the man said.

His arm snaked out and pulled me to a halt alongside him and rather reluctantly I allowed myself to be manoeuvred.

"Come and enjoy some lovely sights," he said as we stood side by side, "Just look at all that young flesh; those strong thighs; muscular arms; tight stomachs – phew – too much – too much!"

And indeed the young men were a sight as they threw themselves wholeheartedly into their games; putting their all into it.

Yes, I had to admit that the guys did indeed look good and healthy but the sight of all that male flesh didn't do for me what the girls' display had done....until.....

"Hey look!" my friend suddenly said quietly, his hand pointing to my right, "He's got a hard-on!"

Automatically my eyes followed his fingers and there indeed, only a few yards away was a young man who'd obviously won his match, exuberantly punching the air with delight – while his penis inside his shorts also tried to salute his win. The front of his shorts was pushed firmly and dramatically outwards – we could easily make out the outline of his rigid penis; even his balls; something that he suddenly became aware of. Grasping his cock he pushed at his clothes and succeeded in at least partially hiding his excitement and moments later he ran off to the changing rooms.....

Next to me my companion now gripped my arm, his eyes shining.

"Pwwwwooooo!" he exclaimed, "Wish I was in there to see him – he's beating off in there now – has to be! Bet he comes hard! Shooting stuff everywhere no doubt!"

As the mental images passed before his eyes his fingers gripped me harder, sending sex-charged quivers through my body, before he turned aside from the tennis.

"Stand there for a minute," he said "Stay there so you hide me."

Not understanding his purpose I looked downwards and there before me his own trousers were hugely tented; stretched to the limit as his rampant penis also showed its excitement.

His hand quickly adjusted his clothing and penis – obviously pushing it into an upright position because I could still make out the outline of his shaft more or less in line with his zip.

"Sorry mate," he said, "Couldn't help it and couldn't let those youngsters see me like that."

I smiled politely; knowing that my own penis had been trying to misbehave but that since I was wearing some tight-fitting underwear it didn't show and the guy took my smile to be a signal to continue.

"I get so horny these days," he said, "I blame the warm weather – that and not having a missus any more."

"Why – what happened," I asked unthinkingly.

"She passed away – got something wrong inside and just died – not six months ago," he said, "Don't half miss her."

"Oh I'm sorry. You too," I said, "I lost my wife at the end of last year. Still, we had a good time together – mustn't grumble....."

"So what do you do for sex then?" my companion said, "I'm almost going mad without it!"

"Oh this and that," I said, blithely passing off my noncommittal answer, "Anyway, I'm 70 now – bit over the hill."

"Over the hill indeed – you're just starting!" he said, "I'll tell you what...." and he pulled me closer to him as he continued, "My wife was almost ten years younger than me and I couldn't keep it up, so to speak, so I had a chat with my doctor – well he's not really my doctor, but.... And he got me some stuff – no, its not Viagra or stuff like that – it's an infusion I drink once every three months and it's brilliant."

"Yeah," I said, suddenly quite interested, "Keep going....."

"Tell you what," he said, "I get hard all the time – I'm like a flamin' kid again! And my balls – I swear they've grown larger..... And I come like a bloody fountain – every time!"

"Fuckin' hell," I exclaimed excitedly, "Ooops, sorry – didn't mean to swear."

"You're welcome!" he said, "Understandable!!"

"But.....how old are you?" I asked, more or less knowing the answer.

"Just gone 70," he said, "Birthday last month – and do you know what – I came off six times on my birthday! Special event, see!"

"Bloody hell," I said, "Where's your doctor??!!"

"Up in London – he's a Chinese guy – simply brilliant," he said, "Anyway, I'm off. Don't want to leak too much!"

I looked down and my friend grasped his shaft and gave it a squeeze.

"Ooooh yeah," he breathed, "can't stop now – see you again, bye," and with that he trotted off, leaving me with a throbbing erection and a mind full of all kinds of thoughts. I headed home too and soon found myself laying on my bed once more.

Idly I played with myself; my erection firm but not wholly interested as I let my mind cast back to the morning tryst.

And there before my mind was the man again – this time undressed below the waist as I'd imagined him to be before; his enormous hard-on jutting proudly through his fist as I watched. In my mind my own penis stiffened into a rigid erection and began to jerk under my touch. Now I too was naked in my dream – as I was in real life and together we wanked our two stout poles. Together we worked faster; together we began to breathe deeper and together we began to erupt – thick streams and gushes of sperm spraying everywhere – his cum splattering wetly over me....until I realised that it was my own cum that was raining down on me!

"Ooooh fuck, that was good," I groaned as I stripped the last of my cum from my penis. A long shimmering icicle of spunk hung from my fist and I brought it quickly to my open mouth – it still tasted delicious even after all those years.

I lay back panting, determined not to go anywhere near the tennis courts for a while – determined not to become fixated on his cock nor fixated on sex.

I was 70 now, after all......

The following week passed quickly and uneventfully. I even avoided the town, doing my shopping at an out-of-town centre instead and certainly I avoided the park.

I even seemed to avoid sex, leaving my vibrator and my anal probe almost unused by the bed.

And I might have perhaps become a total recluse had it not been for a phone call from one of the Bereavement Support groups.

Usually I avoided such groups, not really wishing to be in the company of a lot of often even older men and women than I, but today I took the call without my usual abruptness for some reason.

They were having a 'social afternoon' at the vicarage and asked if I'd like to come along. And since it was fine weather and I was bored, for some reason I agreed – anyway, the vicarage had some large and really fine gardens that were a real pleasure to look at and wander around.

And so, that Wednesday afternoon I duly walked the mile or so to the vicarage and was let in by some dusty old dame with a much-powdered face and a shiny smile.

'Please don't let me get tagged by one of those old things!' I thought....but in the gardens things looked much better! There were only a few dozen people there so it wasn't crowded; there were refreshments available and the place looked a picture. Some pretty young things were passing out teas and sandwiches and such and after collecting some viands I strolled off – not to meet people but to just look around.....

I said my 'hellos' to a few people I'd seen before but then, avoiding the remaining small knots of people and almost dreamily, I sauntered off to look around the lovely gardens. Down one side of the gardens was a massive Victorian greenhouse; a place that few people seemed to visit but which I knew to be redolent with the wonderful tropical warmth and scents of exotic flowers and it was there I was heading first. It was a place I loved and I was meandering slowly down the long path towards the huge greenhouse – I was alone with my afternoon tea and the plants – when I heard someone call out.

"Hey – you again – fancy that! Fancy seeing you here!"

I looked around but saw no-one so I walked on only to be verbally accosted again.

"In here – in the greenhouse!" and I spotted my tennis-watching friend through a window; his arm beckoning me in.

'Damn', I thought, 'That's the end of my peace!'

Nevertheless I found the greenhouse door and entered the green, shady and steamy place; a calm arbour of warmth, flowers, scents and peace.

"Hi there – so glad to meet you again – I've missed seeing you," he said as I parked myself on the bench seat beside him. My tea and sandwiches found a place on a nearby table.

"And you," I muttered, not quite knowing what else to say.

"I ought to introduce myself," he said, "I'm Bill – who are you then?"

"I'm Chris," I said, holding out my hand to shake his, "How are you?"

"Great," he said, his grip firm, "Nothing changes – horny as usual!"

"Eh?" I questioned, not exactly expecting the subject to come up at this particular place or time but Bill just smiled.

"My usual riposte," he said, "At least I'm honest!"

I laughed – because what he said was true – I too was always horny but my old member didn't always want to join in......

"No tennis then?" said Bill, his eyes twinkling and I shook my head and in doing so my eyes fell to his lap. No – damn it – nothing on show!

But Bill had spotted my eye movement and put his hand on my thigh.

"Like a bit of cock then, do you?" he asked but I shook my head hard with embarrassment.

"No – not really," I managed to reply.

"Liked looking at mine when we were in the park though?" he asked and I could feel myself blushing.

"So what do you like then – sexually?" he asked and I found myself looking around to make sure that no-one else was near.

"Um, well nothing particularly. And I'm not gay by the way," I said impulsively but Bill just squeezed my thigh harder.

"Never said you were," he said, "But at our age, does it matter where we get our sex?"

I nodded at his sage words – our options were indeed limited.....

"So, come on – what is it you like sexually....cunts, tits,

cocks, arses – what?" he persisted.

"I just like to see cum," I said, greatly relieved and yet quaking in my shoes at my audacity in actually saying it, but Bill just smiled.

"Ah – that's good – that's easy," he said, "Nothing perverted then!"

"No way," I cried, "I just get off watching cum shots – seeing sperm shooting out everywhere."

"Makes you hard, does it?" he replied and indeed, my cock was already starting to jerk and stiffen.

I nodded and Bill pointed down at his own groin.

"And me," he said and as he spoke his hand manoeuvred something down his right thigh and there before my eyes was his stiff erection – stretched out like a long sausage. It was obviously nowhere near as large as it had been in my fantasy but it still looked to be a good size.

"Just taking about sex makes me hard – and as for those tennis players......" he said, "I was wanking not five minutes after I got home."

His cock was there not twelve inches from my own erection which was coiled uncomfortably inside my underpants – I just couldn't take my eyes off it until Bill spoke again.

"You're hard, you said. Where's your cock then," he asked brutally.

"Inside my underpants," I explained, "they're tight."

"Go and take them off," he said and my eyes flashed open in surprised horror.

"There's a toilet at the back there, go and let him out – take 'em off," he said and for some reason I found myself complying.

It was only a tiny room but space enough for me to drop my trousers and underpants; pocket my underpants and pull my trousers back on. Quickly shaking my half-hard cock down I walked back to the seat and sat down once more.

"Better?" he asked and actually it was – I could feel fresh air and space and freedom around my cock.

Bill once again drew my attention back to himself.

"Look down here," he said and there on his leg was a two inch diameter patch of wetness, visibly spreading as I watched.

"I'm leaking – always do when I get excited," he said, his hand gripping his shaft, "I'll have to do something soon."

"Like what?" I asked without thinking.

"Like have a wank – unload," he said, his mouth tightening as his penis jerked again and the damp patch spread further.

"Do you have to unload often?" I asked.

"Told you the other day – six times on my birthday but I usually make sure I cum twice a day....and it looks as if it'll have to be three times today!" he said with a chuckle.

"Wow! So what turns you on?" I asked, suitably impressed, "What do you like most about sex?"

"Just cumming, I think, that and watching people cum," he said, "I mean everything turns me on really; I love to play with a nice cock; I've fucked many a tight arsehole and far too many hot cunts; I've even sucked a good many cocks....but it's when I cum that I'm happiest."

"Have you done all that?" I asked, staggered that such a seemingly innocuous gentleman could enjoy so many varieties of sex, but Bill just smiled broadly at me and winked.

Hearing his comments had caused my cock to jerk into complete wakefulness – my whole seven inches was now as stiff as ever it had been and at that moment I felt my foreskin sliding back from my knob. I groaned quietly and realised that Bill's eyes were now focused on my penis.

"That's a nice big cock you've got there," he said, "Big as mine?"

"Don't know – I'm about seven inches," I said and Bill nodded his head.

"Same here, all complete," he replied, "And it's getting painful.....got to unload soon."

"Toilet's out there," I reminded him but Bill looked straight at me.

"Thought you liked to see cumshots?" he asked, his eyes gleaming and I just had to nod my head; my cock jerking hard as I did so.

"Do you want to see me cum then?" he asked quietly, causing me to once again jerk my head around to check that no-one else was anywhere near; that no-one had overheard his suggestion.

"Love to," I said excitedly, my hand moving over my erection, "But not here – it's too public!"

"Why not? Makes it more exciting!" said Bill, smiling broadly, "You keep an eye out while I do the deed!"

So saying he stood up; a few moments later and his trousers fell to his ankles revealing that he wasn't wearing underwear either – and more importantly revealing his extremely erect penis in all its excited state.

Already another dribble of clear viscous precum was oozing from the tip and as his cock jerked, the dribble fell to the floor and was replaced by another one.

He rubbed his hand up and down his shaft a few times....

"Do you want to touch it?" Bill asked but I was too shy – this was something that had never in my whole life happened to me before and I was scared stiff.

"Ok – no worries – I'll do it," Bill said as his fist continued to slide up and down his shaft. Quickly he gathered the trickle of precum and spread it over his penis until the whole length was shiny and slippery; his fist causing quiet slurping noises as it slipped over his knob on each stroke.

For a while he just continued to strop his penis; the knob becoming gradually deeper purple and his shaft thickening as his excitement rose.

"Get yours out – join me," he said, once again causing me to look around wildly.

"Don't worry – there's no-one here – come on, let me see your cock," he persisted.

Rather gingerly I pulled down my zip and undid my trousers and as I loosened them, my penis sprang out and stood proudly, revelling in the wild nature of the situation.

"Mmmmm – lovely looking cock – looks really good," said Bill, his hand still moving steadily, "Rub him then."

And I did – my hand soon getting into the swing of things; so much so that I found that I too had to stand up to allow complete access. As I did so my trousers fell to my ankles too – but so what; right now I just didn't care!

We stood, side by side, both our fists more quickly sliding up and down our shafts now; our breaths faster too. I'd never watched another man playing with his cock except on the internet but this was in real-life and mere inches away from me. And instead of watching out for 'intruders' I could only watch his penis as his hand made it glow with health and readiness to unload.

"You want to see me cum?" asked Bill, "Keep watching – won't be long now!"

No way was I going to miss that – my eyes were now glued to his cock; my fist working hard on my shaft.

He stopped wanking for a moment and a long streamer of precum drooled to the ground before he caught the rest and continued rubbing.

"Nearly ready – going to cum any moment....it's coming up – coming up...." he groaned, "Here it comes!"

And with that he pointed his penis at the jungle of shrubbery and let loose – his first jet firing easily six feet or more – some of the spunk splattering on the leaves of a small bush. His second jet almost beat the first; it too spraying into the vegetation, leaving several small sticky icicles for the gardener to discover! A third jet squirted across the ground as did a fourth and a fifth spurt of white cum.....and at that moment I felt my own orgasm arrive.

"Ahhhhh – I'm cumming too," I cried as I wanked my cock harder and I felt Bill's eyes on me.

"Ooooooohhh yessss!" I groaned as my own spunk squirted violently from my penis; almost reaching as far as his load had.

"Aaaaagghh!" I groaned as another goodly eruption took place – but that emptied me and I found myself panting wildly but finished – at least for the time being.

"Was that good?" asked Bill, his hand moving steadily up and down his still-erect penis, "Looked as if you enjoyed that!"

"I did – I did," I said, shaking my head in wonderment that I'd had the guts to do that, "But we ought to get dressed."

"What makes you think I've finished?" said Bill with a gleam in his eye, "Might be ready for another round. I'm still hard."

But even if he was ready, we spotted a group of people walking slowly but not all that far from the greenhouse so we quickly made ourselves presentable.

'Damn,' I thought, 'I was enjoying that!'

Bill echoed my thoughts.

"Damn," he said, "That was good fun!"

So rather than get mixed up with the others we gathered our tea things and walked outside just as the group entered the greenhouse and then we headed further down the garden towards the large pond where we once again sat down, side by side.

"I think that's broken the ice, so to speak," said Bill and I agreed – we'd definitely made friends somehow.

"So what's next?" asked Bill, "Shall we meet again?"

"Be nice," I said, not entirely sure of myself but after that little display, I wasn't about to push him away, "Where can we meet?"

"You could come back to my place or I could come to yours, I guess," said Bill, pointing out the obvious – that I hadn't even considered!

"Yeah – why not?" I said, suddenly excited about the idea, "When?"

"Weekend sometime – not so busy then," suggested Bill and I agreed while inside I was completely at odds with the idea of being at home with a man.....for sex.

'What would we be going to do in our home privacy?' I wondered but Bill, as usual got the subject going.

"You got a DVD player?" he asked and I nodded – one was built-in to my 60" TV.

"Good – I'll come round your place then. I've got some excellent porn – much better to watch it on the big screen – I'll bring some over.....ok?" he said and I found myself agreeing and together we arranged a date and time.

Directions to my house were easy and Bill knew the area so all was set – I was going to have a man round to watch porn with! Oh my God!!!