Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers

Bill could obviously see that I was somewhat concerned and settled down to calm my mind.

"It'll be good – we won't do anything you don't want to," he said, "And if things get too much for you, you can always tell me to leave and I won't be offended."

"I've never done this before," I said, my voice trembling somewhat, "I'm just a bit scared, I think."

"You – scared – after wanking with me more or less in public!" he replied, laughing, "No way!"

"Yeah – having a wank is one thing," I said, "But what might it lead to?"

"Ahhhhh – that's up to you," said Bill, "I'm game for anything.....and I bet you will be too, come the weekend."

And with that and the fact that time was getting on and there were no youthful tennis players around to distract us, we decided to leave the gathering and so we strolled homeward, having thanked our hosts for a pleasant afternoon. Little did they know just how enjoyable it had been for us!

Some three days later and I was getting quite aroused at the thought of Bill and me watching porn together. In the intervening days since our meeting I hadn't so much as played with myself – I think that the experience had been so overwhelmingly different that nothing else could match it – especially not a lonely wank at home. And so it was that on Saturday at six in the evening the doorbell rang and Bill was standing there in my doorway.

I reached out and shook his hand, warmly inviting him in at the same time and Bill was soon standing in my lounge, holding a small pack of DVDs in his hand and looking around at the décor.

"Nice – very nice place," he said, looking around, "Looks really comfy to me. Oh – great TV! Ohhh, and look at your settee! Mmmm – leather – lovely!"

So saying he walked over to the big settee and settled on the soft leather seat, his hands smoothing over the material; the bundle of DVDs placed on the table.

"Oh yes – I could get to like this," he said, smiling.

"Why's that?" I asked as I looked at him and Bill winked at me.

"Just have a thing about leather," he said, "It gets me going!"

"Ha – what doesn't?" I quipped; feeling shivers of excitement running through me.

Ignoring Bill and his leather-lust I headed for the kitchen while asking him about his preferred beverage and it turned out that he was a scotch enthusiast from his days in Far East so it was just as well then that I had most of a bottle of nice single malt in the cupboard.

I poured him a generous glass while popping the tab on a can of lager for myself and soon I was standing beside him.

"You coming to sit down?" he asked, patting the seat beside him, "Coming to sit with me on this lovely smooth leather seat!"

His eyes were gleaming as he spoke and realising immediately that he was getting excited I looked at his lap. And there once again, his penis stretched out down his leg; his lovely cum-shooting penis that I'd already met and now could hardly wait to meet again.

My own cock lurched in my trousers – unfettered this time by underwear – and Bill noticed my state!

"Whoo – who's getting hard then?" he asked mischievously, "You looking forward to this evening are you?"

I nodded excitedly before Bill took over again. Briefly he stood up, the outline of his semi-erect cock clear in his trousers. He fished around in his pocket before sitting down once more, now with a tiny envelope in his hand.

"During the week I had a word with my doctor," he said and I could hardly wait to hear what was coming next....., "and I told him about you, so he sent me this small sample for you – a sample of the stuff I take. You'll have to see him if you want more but this'll tell if it's the stuff for you or not; not everyone is the same, you realise."

I nodded again, hardly having spoken for a while and Bill continued.

"It takes a day or two to work so tonight I'll show you how to make the infusion and then perhaps we can meet up during next week – ok?" he said.

"Yeah – great! You're brilliant!" I enthused, "Can't thank you enough!"

"Oh – we'll find a way for you to thank me!" he said laughing loudly, "Now come on – let's get this porn playing. I've only got a 32 inch TV – it'll look really great on yours."

"Ok," I said, "Which one do we start with?"

Bill handed me one of the discs and I read the label – "Bi Bi Baby" – obviously a spin-off of the old "Bi My Baby" films from way back; one that I'd really enjoyed.

"Play the first storyline," Bill said.

I turned the TV on; stuffed the DVD in the slot and moved back to the settee once more and together we ploughed through the usual start-up garbage and options, until we reached the film.

"Ah – here we go; turn the sound off – it's all dubbed-in rubbish anyway," said Bill, his hand idly stroking his penis as he spoke.....

On screen it was action from the start – no messing! Two hunky fellas were already in the company of a partially clad female – all regrettably some 30 years too young for me – but all looking very wholesome! It wasn't long before lips were locking and clasps were unlocking and before very long at all everyone was naked; the woman charms devoid of hair; as were the guys' penises and balls.

Bill wasn't saying anything but I could hear his breathing becoming deeper and a little noisier as he blew air between his pursed lips and I couldn't really blame him!

Obviously being porn stars, all the actors looked to be at the peak of health; the woman's breasts stood large and proud, tipped with generously proportioned deep pink nipples that just cried out to be sucked; her labial lips were already splayed and appeared to be slick with her juices. Her waist was small; her hips were broad enough to provide an excellent saddle for one or other of her lovers and her legs were long and sleek.

The guys were a matching pair of studs; their swelling chests adorned with tattoos; their oiled muscles gleaming as they moved; their almost impossibly large cocks both standing stiffly to attention and quite honestly I didn't know where to look!

My problem was that I wasn't really into men; the guys on screen weren't turning me on – if anything, the display of manly flesh was putting me off. Yes – their cocks were the root of my pleasure but I preferred women by and large.

Yet here beside me was a man who was now openly rubbing his erection through his trousers.....and I couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

It wasn't all that long before some oral sex was taking place on screen; the guys' offering their cocks to the woman who seemingly managed to absorb some five or six inches of each penis inside her mouth in turn. I was impressed by her skills – my wife had never sucked more than just my knob into her mouth and I could feel my penis beginning to stiffen quickly as she worked on them.

Then the tables were turned as the two fellows started work on the woman's pussy....and arsehole, to my unexpected surprise. I'd quite forgotten about that aspect of sex, such had been my devoted interest in cumshots but now I felt my own anus pulsing as I touched my cock.

And then Bill moved things along a bit as he stood up, working at his trouser top.

"Come on – let's strip off," he said as his trousers fell to his ankles. He stepped out of them as he lifted his t-shirt over his head and there he stood – stark naked in my lounge beside me!

With an open mouth I let my eyes wander up and down his body – a remarkably well-preserved body for his age. Rather like me, light thickets of greying hairs coated his chest and back; a generous treasure-trail of hairs led down to his jutting penis and his legs were liberally coated too. There wasn't much fat on him; possibly less than there was on me even and his abdominal muscles, his biceps and his pecs were all remarkably well defined – I was impressed.

Briefly he posed for me; well, for himself really before he spoke.

"I still use the gym," he said, "Only once or twice a week but it helps....and I reckon that stuff my Chinaman gives me has made my body younger too – I feel so fit!"

"You look so fit as well," I said, my eyes having trouble moving away from his penis which was only a couple of feet away from me and Bill saw my interest.

"Come on then, have a feel!" he said, pushing his hips out towards me, "A bit of extra stimulation won't come amiss – might help to get you going too!"

"I don't know......" I stuttered, but as I managed to move my eyes from his cock, instead I glanced at the screen.

And there, the two studs were getting to grips with each other – both wanking together.....and as I watched, they changed around and one guy began licking at the other one's cock. I felt all hot as a flush of embarrassment passed through me and again I just didn't know where to look. But inside me a small part was suddenly almost hoping to get a taste of Bill's delicious looking cock.

I shook my head in disbelief at my feelings but yet again, Bill helped me.

"Just put your hand round him," he said, waving his cock at me, "Just feel how hard he is."

Ah – that was easy – not wanking him or sucking him – just feeling how hard he was – yeah ok – I could manage that!

My hand rose and as I opened it, Bill let his cock slap gently into my palm – the first penis other than my own I'd ever touched! Automatically my fingers closed around his shaft, feeling his blood pulsing strongly; his cock throbbing; his muscles stiffening as I touched him.

He was hard, hot, smooth and stiff all at once and was obviously enjoying my touch.

"Move your hand up and down a bit," said Bill, "Feel him properly now."

Gently and realising that I was starting to wank him, I gingerly moved my hand as if scared of what might happen and Bill's hand came down and clamped itself gently around mine.

"Be brave," he said, "It's not going to bite you!"

His hand moved my fist up and down the length of his cock, down into the small forest of greying hairs at the base and right up to the tip, where I almost lost my grip as his long foreskin slid over his knob.

"Ooooh," groaned Bill, releasing my hand, "That felt nice – do it again."

This time I moved without his help, up and down his shaft; my thumb slithering over his knob as it oozed some precum. The strong scent of male arousal filled the air now, making my own cock throb. I put my other hand on it and squeezed myself firmly; enjoying the attention to my penis.

On screen the two guys were now sucking each other; I was captivated but scared; absorbed but worried; aroused but frightened and Bill understood.

He nodded towards the screen.

"Don't worry! We're not going to do that – well, not yet," he said, "I reckon we'll just stick to basics tonight – we both want to cum I guess, so we'll just do that, eh?"

Somewhat relieved I found myself agreeing by moving my hand faster on his cock, now really masturbating him quite vigorously, until Bill slowed me down and stopped me.

"Come on, get your trousers off – let me have a feel too," he said and once again panic set in. This was definitely new territory to me – nothing like this had ever happened, not even in my inquisitive days of college.

"What are you scared of – that I'm going to tear your cock off or something?" asked Bill gently, his arm now round my shoulder; his cock almost rubbing against my trouser tent and I had no answer.

"Come on. I'll help," he said and in moments he'd undone my trousers and pulled off my t-shirt!

"Aaaagh!" I cried as I suddenly discovered that I was naked with another man. Yeah – I'd shared showers at college and seen loads of cocks and bums but they'd been impersonal – this was very personal though!

Bill got me to lift my feet to get rid of my trousers and then he pulled me into an embrace; our chests together; our erections spiking into each other's abdomen. He held me firmly until my trembling had died down and then looked at me.

"See – wasn't so bad, was it?" he said, "Now we can get down to business!"

"Ok," I said, still a little concerned, but at least my erection hadn't gone down, so some part of me was looking forward to proceeding.

We sat back on the settee, the cool leather now sticking to our skin somewhat and looked at each other. On screen the men were now back with the woman and they were skewering her from both ends; the woman now managing to deep-throat one of the generous cocks. I was impressed......

"Hey – what about me?" asked Bill and my eyes were pulled back to his groin, "Come on, you going to finish me off then?"

"Um, yeah, guess so," I said bravely as I placed my hand round his cock once more, drawing a long low groan from Bill.

For a while I just masturbated him until Bill reached across my lap and moments later he too was in action, his hand sliding firmly up and down my own cock.

I gasped with pleasure – he'd got an excellent touch; firm enough and fast enough and he was reaching all the right places too. I tried to emulate his touch and must have succeeded because his hips started to jerk, almost uncontrollably.

"Yessss," he moaned, "That's better."

Together we played with our organs, just letting the music level climb until Bill spoke again.

"When I get really excited I make loads of precum," he said and I felt my cock jerk hard with excitement, "It's going to start soon, I can feel it working up. Then it won't be all that long before I cum."

"Ooooh yes," I said, moving my hand faster on his cock and now looking forward to his promised eruption, "You going to make lots of cum?"

"Hope so," he said with a smile, "Know you like it!"

A couple of minutes later Bill held my hand still – his cock quivering and jerking inside my fist.

I felt his hips jumping; thrusting his cock through my fist and Bill hissed through tight lips.

"Yesss – getting really hot now," he said, "Watch, watch – point him upwards."

As I did so, from his tip a long stream of clear viscous fluid ran; sliding downwards towards my hand. Automatically I allowed it to slide under my grasp before I closed my fist and began rubbing his precum all over his cock. Another big blob erupted, this time coating my hand with its slipperiness and warmth.

'This is wonderful', I thought happily, 'Almost like slow-motion cumshots.'

"Always does that when I get close. And I'm so close....." murmured a panting Bill, "Don't move your hand for a bit."

I just held my hand still; a frozen tableau, interrupted only by almost regular pulses of his very hard penis and his wonderfully slippery precum. I held his cock somewhat upwards to ensure that all his fluids ran down and weren't wasted on the floor and with every pulsation I felt his cock swell and jump.....

"Oooooh – can't stop it now – got to cum," Bill suddenly said, "Wank me hard!"

"Yeah ok – yeah!" I said excitedly, "Make it cum!".

My hand was now moving rapidly up and down his very slippery penis; splashes of precum spraying everywhere as I did so, until Bill went rigid.

"Oh my God – here it cums!" he groaned, "Uhhh – fuck! Gonna be a good 'un!"

Quickly I managed to get a few more up and down movements in before his penis erupted.

"Yesssss, cumming!" said Bill as a veritable gusher of almost steaming hot white cum squirted vigorously from his cock; the way I was holding his cock making it shoot straight at me!

A second later and before I could change my grip, not that I had any intention of doing so, another massive jet shot towards me – together they impacted on my arm, chest and abdomen.

"Oooh fuck," Bill groaned, his abdomen heaving, "More.....uuuuh, there's more...."

A third eruption soaked Bill's chest as I moved my hand but I quickly pulled his cock down to face me once more before the fourth and fifth spray splattered over my penis and thighs.

The strong scent was incredible, far more pungent than my own offering I reckoned and I looked up and down my own body. I was awash with cum; great whitish streamers and smears of sticky cum coated my chest and more of it pooled around and over my penis – I was in heaven!

Quickly my hand gripped my cock and with just a few good wanks I too erupted; my own emission blasting almost to eye level before splashing down on my chest and groin. And I too managed to produce a second and third spray – but now Bill had grasped my cock and those two sprays fell across his abdomen instead.

Breathing deeply and quickly we sank back beside each other; our eyes wild with excitement; our faces lit up with huge smiles.

"God – I never thought I'd do that!" I said, "That was fantastic! Never seen so much cum!"

"Not bad, was it?" said Bill in something of an understatement, "And it's all thanks to that Chinese guy."

"Massive load!" I exclaimed, still almost wildly excited by the sheer amount of cum coating me and Bill smiled at me.

"Now, how shall we clean up?" he asked, rhetorically, because he already appeared to have the answer.

"I'll get a cloth – a towel or two; I put some handy," I said, about to jump up but Bill put his hand on my arm.

"No – no – there's better ways, aren't there?" he said with a wink, "What did they make tongues for?"

As he spoke he dropped to his knees between my legs and leaned forward – I almost held him away from me before I gave in to the inevitable. And moments later his tongue began to slide over my chest, accompanied by slurping noises as he gathered up and began swallowing our combined cum.

He knelt upright – his lips all wet and slippery, his tongue cleaning them up.

"You want some?" he asked but I wasn't sure – until suddenly his finger was at my lips.

"Open wide!" he said and I simply obeyed, feeling his finger slide inside my mouth.

"Lick it off," he said and once again I complied, tasting the strange slightly salty flavour of his cum.

It wasn't all that bad, I decided; not all that dissimilar to my own cum and I found myself smiling at Bill as he fed me another large glob from his fingers.

"That's better – you're getting more confident now aren't you?" he said as he continued to scoop up blobs of cum from my body and his.

"Guess I am feeling a bit more confident," I said, as I mopped my cock and groin with a towel, "So what's next?"

"Finish off cleaning up down there and then a break......" said Bill simply, "A break and then if you're up to it we could do it again – or something like it!"

I felt my cock rising somewhat although to be honest he was feeling decidedly droopy at present and I agreed with Bill's suggestion, hoping that I'd have recovered before too long.

"Must have a leak," said Bill suddenly, "Where's the toilet?"

"Down the hall on the left," I said and Bill headed off to deal with his bladder, leaving me to cool down with my thoughts.

I shook my head with wonderment. Only a few weeks ago I'd have died if I'd found myself naked in public but now, not only had I done that, I'd also been naked at home with another man AND had sex with him. Incredible.....! But I felt better for it – more alive and vibrant – and certainly more horny!

A few minutes later and Bill returned, his cock still showing signs of excitement but not fully erect. He came and plonked himself down beside me again.

"That's better," he said, "Let's have a quick drink and we'll be ready to go again, I reckon!"

Together we supped our drinks; only our second ones and as we sat there our eyes returned to the big screen – and there before us, the three actors were still going at it! But things seemed to be coming to a climax. One guy was fucking the woman in the arse while his companion fucked his arse; a nasty sexy threesome chain. For a little while we watched, from many different camera angles as they rutted; stretched holes accommodating thick greased-up shafts; until all of a sudden they all untangled and the men rearranged themselves on either side of the woman who now sat with her tits held up and her mouth open.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers