Three Score Years and Ten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"Hmmmm," Bill replied as he considered his next move, "Ok – let's see what we can do then. Time to bring you off, I reckon."

Moments later his mouth moved and he began to suck at my balls, his prehensile tongue rolling my testicles around in their sack, his hands meanwhile began to enfold my cock, all his fingers now working on me, stirring up the finale.

Soon his tongue left my balls and slid slowly from the root of my cock all the way up the underside, my penis cradled in his hands. And finally his tongue once again reached the tip of my pulsating, quivering erection – where it hesitated.....holding me in a state of limbo.

Bill looked up at me.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded eagerly.

"Here we go then!" he said cheerfully and with that his mouth descended over my knob and began sucking hard as if to draw my orgasm up through the pipework.

His hands began to work at me; one hand moving rapidly up and down my cock, the other now replacing his mouth over my knob, softly squeezing my flesh until the combination of his efforts brought the expected result!

"Stop it – stop it!" I cried, "I'm cumming!"

He held still while my penis jerked and seemed to swell in his hands. My whole body became rigid as the combination of his assaults on my sexual senses reached the core and overfilled me.

I grunted as a big spasm jerked through me and Bill began to bring me off once more – his expert hands sliding all over my most erogenous parts.

"Oh God – yessss," I groaned, "Here it comes...."

I was panting hard now as unstoppable forces were now driving me on to my climax as Bill lifted his head up from my cock.

"Aaaaagh!" I cried as I felt the floodgates open, "Aaaaagh! Ooooooh – yessss – yessss!"

A true gusher of hot white cum erupted high in the air – to rain down onto my cock again, its trajectory guided by Bill's hand. Another one erupted; the emission splattering down once more over my cock and Bill's rapidly moving hand.

A band of frothy white cum ringed my penis and the top of Bill's fist as he pumped the last of my offerings from me. I stilled his hand and Bill, realising that I'd had enough, reduced his movements to languid strokes; cooling-down exercises after my work-out.

"Enjoyed that, did you?" asked Bill and about all I could do to respond was to smile happily.

Here at last was the answer to my problem, the bringer of relief that I'd been craving and seeking.

I reached up to Bill and pulled him down beside me and we lay and looked at each other.

"I'm in shock," I said, "There's me been searching for a woman to replace my wife and now I've found you. Never imagined I'd be in bed with a man!"

"Welllll," said Bill, the word drawn-out, "I've been there before and when I saw you looking longingly at those lovely nymphs I knew you were looking for something – and I knew you were looking in the wrong place."

"Seems like it," I replied with a sparkle in my eyes that hadn't been there before.

"And I just knew that as we were obviously in much the same boat, that we'd be good for each other," said Bill, levering himself onto one elbow.

"Weren't we just!" I quipped, "Never felt so contented!"

"And you've done better than I could have wished for," replied Bill, "So we'd better make this a regular thing, hadn't we?"

Somehow, as we'd been conversing, we'd slowly moved closer to each other and now, almost without effort, we moved those last few inches and our lips met – not all wild and wet but just softly caressing each other – until we came up for air.

"My door will always be open for you now!" I said cheerfully and Bill laughed.

"And your mouth!" he said, "You're going to be busy sucking me off!"

My eyes opened wider at that moment but then I realised that I'd enjoyed even that act. What's more, if he could get me some more of his potion then I might be able to rival his generous cumshots and that would be worth the somewhat unexpected gay aspect of this affair.

But as I'd been musing, Bill's eyes had strayed to my bedside cabinet and I followed his gaze.

And there, in full view were both my vibrator and my anal stimulator....not to mention the tube of lube!

I know I turned red – probably all over, as I looked back at Bill's face. But instead of him being disturbed, he was smiling broadly.

"Oh ho, what have we here?" he said, "Hmmmm – so you like to play around down there do you?"

I nodded minutely, my lips tight and my face hot with embarrassment.

"Good man!" Bill said, shaking me out of my state of mind, "We ARE going to be having some fun, aren't we?!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers