All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 133'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

5 🌟 as always.thanks really appreciate it

Death_samuraiDeath_samuraiover 3 years ago
Thanks

Thank you tefler, your story still manages to make me stop what im doing to read a chapter from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

Thanks Tef for another great chapter.

Hope all is well with you and your family. 2020 has been a hellish year all around.

Best wishes and thank you.

~Long-time Lurker Anon

bourbononicebourbononiceover 3 years ago
thank you

thank you Tef

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you Tefler

I haven't even read it yet but I wanted to go ahead say thanks for giving us another chapter of this great story to read. After I finish reading it I will comment again.

-FV

Wh00sherWh00sherover 3 years ago

Enjoyable chapter, but personally, I'd prefer shorter more frequent chapters.

This one would split into two quite easily for example. Not only do we get more regular updates, but when we do they aren't quite so long.

Just my personal preference.

bourbononicebourbononiceover 3 years ago
Thank You

thank You Tef

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Thank You !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
thank Tefler

Thanks Tefler another great chapter, any chance of 134 as a Christmas present 🎁 😀.

We can hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

im so glad i get to be the first to comment at least i think as there are no others hear yet

super great chapter i cant wait for the next i hope it wont be as long of a wait

thank you tefler for your hard work and dedication it is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Long awaited chapter.... whew.

Glad to see it out. I can’t wait to see a chapter that parodies the US political situation lol

§§the red barren§§

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm scratching my head on how anyone in that military can even think Thomas Walker somehow poisoned himself and managed to kill all those people singlehandedly. It is such a transparent open-and-shut circumstantial frame job that anyone accepting it at face value isn't thinking...at all.

Squandered opportunity to make up with Rahn, although I don't get why advancing the destruction of the mystical archive helps anyone. Seemed like a pointless waste, since to introduce some voice warning you to get out would beg to have the place stay around at least 10 chapters to try to figure out what entity (obviously not a hostile one) it belonged to. Alyssa got off with nothing, even if it made Jessica more malleable to John and exempt from Rahn.

Even felt like the extreme treatment of the former admiral was over the top. Stealing the credits was one thing. Why not hand him over to life hard labor, swinging a pick axe and breaking up huge boulders on bread and water? That would be the biggest torture for a guy that never had to worry about a thing, then would have literally had his fingers worked to the bone before he just dropped dead from exhaustion.

Except for how well the Brimorians were outplayed with next to nothing...this did not move me much at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The girls have grown so much.

I love John's family. Keep up the great work.

Thank you : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TREK1

Wow. So much hate.

You do realize the numbers are down because of the thousands (between 4 and 5 thousand) of readers who pay Tefler and don't really care for the layout of Lit, right? Yet numbers are down....lmao. His subscriptions keep going up...so why are you giving out misleading information?

And Tefler has been a man of his word and will continue to post TSM till it finishes here for free.

As for starvation: the man is putting out about 30k per month on average and he is practicing starvation tactics? LMAO even more! Few authors here can match it....very few.

And, while Tefler has had a few months of hiatus, what you don't know about his family situation and the lockdown in Britain is obvious, as is your being self-centered! Anyone who has a heart knows that family comes first.

What you also fail to realize is you are getting this epic for free...so practice at least a modicum of decency and be a little grateful: as opposed to being an entitled ass.

RustheMod.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great chapter...

Once again thanks for this chapter. After reading it, I was laughing how stupid the Brimorians were for falling for that trap. As always great chapter and can't wait for the next one.

P.s. Please bring Faye back . Alot of us miss her.

-FV

SvenblizzardSvenblizzardover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the latest chapter. Keep doing it the way you are, although I don't like the long between times, as the progresses it becomes more complicated and you have to balance the continuity. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reply to BigDog167

You will not think they are dragging after Ch. 134 and Ch. 136.

txcrackertxcrackerover 3 years ago
Good Chapter butt..........

Good Chapter butt.......... I agree with some of the commits about the length of time between BEING TOO DAMN LONG ! This was the place that gave you your start , this audience , you went to the Pay site to become a full time author (which we gave you so you could ) but the story chapters started to appear here with less frequenter and less frequenter I for one paid on the other site because I believed in you and your work .I follow you here because this is the vehicle that brought you success , but you seem to have lost sight of us .I AM VERY SADDENED BY THIS ACTION .

I HAVE FOLLOWED YOU FROM THE BEGINNING

THANKS FOR THE READ

txcracker

RedHectorRedHectorover 3 years ago

Wow! Thank you for sharing this story with us Tefler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gracias thanks merci danke

Hope your safe in this crazy world,

AgAin a great chapter

Merci amigo

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 3 years ago

While I love the Brimorians getting screwed by Calara, I can't wait to have them realize the galaxy of shit they're currently going to find themselves swimming in...

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Tefler’s writing and the development of the characters keeps getting better. Don’t get me wrong, the suspense is killing me, but I am loving the last couple of chapters. Teller seems to have a knack for revealing the character and personality of his characters.

Thanks Tef! Please keep up the hard work, it is very appreciated!

HillCountryCowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 months for 9 pages!

I guess not paying I can't complain but it is difficult to remain caught up with all the twists and turns, plots and subplots waiting 2 months for no more information than this

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Another great chapter!

Thank you for this!

I'm reading this for the battles, the technology, the alliances, and the upcoming progenitor battles. The sex, not so much.

NotlokNotlokover 3 years ago

Glad your back to posting again tefler! I'm not sure what exactly happened durring your hiatus but I'm assuming it has to do with the virus. I hope you ans yours are doing well now and thank you for sharing your amazing work.

dram998dram998over 3 years ago

Thank you for all your hard work and know I will always be a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great one.

Thank you, great story. As always, way too short for a hungry fan. I hope one day you can put this whole thing in a hard back book. Something well worth owning.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great googly moogly! 9 pages of awesomeness!

Great chapter as always

TeflerTeflerover 3 years agoAuthor
Addressing a few points...

There's been a few unpleasant comments recently about the wait times, so I thought I'd address them in one go. There are a number of points I want to discuss:

1) Complexity of the story

When I started TSM, I was writing a brand new story and could take it in any direction I liked. We are now 3.5 million words into this epic sci-fi tale and writing new chapters is much, MUCH, more complicated than it used to be. I'm juggling multiple ongoing plot threads, writing a lot more intricate character development, all while trying to maintain 130+ chapters of continuity and not create plot holes. It simply takes longer to write than before.

2) Personal circumstances.

I'm now the father of two young boys and as anyone with children knows, they tend to be quite demanding of your time. :-) It's difficult to go from watching Paw Patrol, to getting into the right mindset to write space battles or orgies with alien babes!

With the covid pandemic, I've also had the family around 24/7 during lockdown, which makes it even harder to focus on writing. Additionally, my father was diagnosed with Lymphoma, which has obviously been another factor limiting my time.

3) Patreon.

I've said it before and it seems I'll have to say it again. Patreon makes absolute no difference to release dates. The patrons have always had access to chapters earlier than the free sites. Part of the reason is that they get access to a chapter immediately after I finish writing it, but I then spend weeks on editing before the chapter is "finished" and ready to be published here.

Chapter 136 was complicated and emotionally draining, so writing it took a lot longer than normal. I was 100% focused on completing that chapter, so I waited to finish editing chapter 133 before releasing it here. That's the reason there was a 2 month wait between 132 and 133... nothing else. There's no grand conspiracy.

I also don't "add filler" to a chapter to "drag the story out". I write scenes which I think are necessary for the plot, or add to character development. That's not changed since chapter 58 first appeared on Patreon 4 years ago.

The fact that I'm on Patreon is the only reason I've been able to keep writing at this pace for so long. Anyone reading the story for free should be profoundly grateful to the patrons for their generosity, because they are quite literally paying for you to continue reading TSM.

4) Writing speed.

I write faster than almost every writer I've ever heard of. Here are some well known long stories for comparison:

A Song of Ice and Fire (1996-2020) 1,770,000 words

Harry Potter (1997-2007) 1,084,170 words

Lord of the Rings (written ~1937-1949) 576,459 words

The Legend of Drizzt (1988-2013) ~2,500,000 words

The Wheel of Time (1984-2005) ~3,500,000 words

(Robert Jordan died before finishing it. Brandon Sanderson wrote another million words between 2005-2013)

Three Square Meals (2015-2020) 3,500,000 words

Not bad, if I may say so myself. ;-)

5) The popularity of TSM.

I'm not sure why anyone would come to the conclusion that the story is losing popularity. The first chapter of TSM has 310,000 views on literotica and 446,000 views on Stories Online, but the numbers for the first chapters are always vastly over-inflated. That happens on every story on both sites.

The viewing figures slowly decline down to ~30,000 views for the latest chapter. That pattern is repeated on both sites and has done so for the last couple of years.

If anything, it's surprising that the numbers have stayed the same for so long, bearing in mind that the most dedicated fans have moved to Patreon. I know that they still read the story when I release it on the other sites, but there are now ~4500 patrons receiving each chapter as a word document.

6) Reader entitlement

I think this needs stating because some people here seem to be a bit confused:

I write because I enjoy it... I don't "owe you" anything.

I could walk away and never write another word of TSM and that would be the end of it. Likewise, I could go full commercial, abandon the story on the free sites and only release the chapters on a "pay per view" basis... and I'd be fully within my rights to do so.

Now before everyone gets out the torches and pitchforks, I'm not planning to do that and never have been. I'm very grateful to literotica and the fans here, who were incredibly supportive and encouraging when I first started writing. I've always said that I'd release the entire story here for free and I still intend to give you the entire thing without it costing you a cent.

TSM represents at least 5000 hours of work... five years of intense effort to create the best story I could write. I'm proud of what I've achieved so far and I hope the story will continue to entertain its fans all the way up to the end.

Tefler

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You never fail to entertain

Great work. I was so pleased when another exciting chapter was posted. Your style and the story continue to impress and leave me wanting more. Thanks for all your efforts and for sharing your imagination.

BigDog167BigDog167over 3 years ago
Reply to Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up. Don't get me wrong, Tefler is my favorite writer on Lit but the last couple chapters have kind of drug for me, but that is only my opinion. I look forward to the pace picking up.

CanalogaCanalogaover 3 years ago
I'm only here for the stars. I've already read this chapter a couple of times. P*t*e*n ftw

So looking forward to seeing what happens with the admiralty troika

Arc2456Arc2456over 3 years ago

Great chapter. Looking forward to getting more of the story line about Commander Thomas filled out.

FbjsFbjsover 3 years ago

Took many weeks to read till the last posted chapter. ... now what do I do (:

Great story Tefler. Not an exact fit on fetishes but great plot and characters. Very curious on a lot of things

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still love you Tefler

and still planning to buy out if loyalty once you put the whole saga on Amazon or self-publishing

DwaynedomentntDwaynedomentntover 3 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for such a complicated and well delivered gem of sci-fi literature. You have an incredible gift for creating an entire universe for your readers to immerse themselves in.

jderuditejderuditeover 3 years ago
Hey Tefler!

You rock! keep doing your thing.

taco1085taco1085over 3 years ago
Thank you

Mr. T,

I want to take the time to thank you, I started reading TSM here on Literotic. Then i found out about Patreon and joined you there. For $1 -$2 ip to $25 i got to choose how much i donate to your story creation. On top of all that I found out about TSM Discord.OMG the friends i have made who love this story as much as I do is amazing. The discussions we get into before and after each chapter can get deep. Yes, we can go off on tangents but the best thing about all that is we have discussed some things that you have implemented into the story. It really makes us readers feel great to know we can make an impression on you and the story. Thank you.

Family first, is always my moto and even if you went on a pay for read venue only, you can count one to continue to support your amazing work. So for those thinking Mr.T owes you a chapter, think again he really could make it so you only pay as little as a dollar or more so be grateful for what you get for free.

arrowglassarrowglassover 3 years ago

I have been re-reading the whole TSM series again for the umpteenth time and just finished Ch 133. I am actually on Patreon as a Deity level member reading up to Ch. 136, but still check here on Lit. too!!! I am just about to turn 70 years old...have been an avid reader of several genres to include SciFi for a very long time... finding Tefler a true Master of the written word!! The quality of his creation is without equal and should be appreciated for the entertainment value also. Be thankful for what you are getting in a faster pace than anyone else!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
well said Telfer

Thank you Tefler for gracing us with our presence here. Thank you for helping to shed some light for some of us on this site. Thank you for all your work.

Thank you for a fabulous story and definitely look forward to our next installment

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 3 years ago
Thanks Tefler!

Thank you for the gracious comment Tefler. Obviously we’re all addicted to your fabulous opus. And trolls are gonna troll. Addicted trolls are the worst, they can’t seem to stop biting the hand that feeds them. They’d complain even if they got hanged with a new rope.

Thanks again,

HillCountryCowboy

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Thanks for the update, Tefler. I have all four of your ebooks available on Amazon, and want to know when you are going to publish book 5. I don't earn enough from month to month to do Patreon, but I can show support by buying your books and reviewing them.

I'm not nearly at the same production level, but I hear you. Sometimes I'm down and unable to write at all. Having raised two ADHD boys with dyslexia and dysgraphia, I'm aware of how demanding it can be on your time. It can be a tough gig, writing full time and giving enough time to your family so they learn to give you space while you balance the time needed to be there. For a while in my younger days, I went to school full time in my 30s and worked either two part-time jobs or one close to full-time and the family relations suffered accordingly.

FWIW, one of my favorite SF writers remains the late Leigh Brackett, who was married to Edmund Hamilton, another SF writer. Both wrote full time, and he said he rarely found the time to do anything else, and he was astounded that Leigh also found time to do most of the child management and canned food along with a host of other things. If you don't know who she is, Leigh Brackett was, once upon a time, called the queen of space opera. She also wrote a lot of famous screenplays. She co-wrote on The Big Sleep (Bogart and Bacall; screenplay credits with William Faulkner and Jules Furthman) -- yes, that one. El Dorado (1966), Rio Lobo (1970 with Burton Wohl), and Rio Bravo (1959 with Jules Furthman) for John Wayne. And while Lucas denies he kept anything from her first draft of The Empire Strikes back, Lucas to this day refuses to release the script she submitted (it was her last work before she died). Kasdan is a competent screenwriter and director, but he was and is nowhere near Brackett's writing ability. Watch El Dorado and see the snappy dialog between Wayne, Robert Mitchum, and Charlene Holt. Pure gold.

BTW, best wishes to your father. That is hard stuff to deal with, even if you don't get along; they are parents, and that matters, no matter what the situation details are like.

Trying to keep everything straight can be taxing. I do have a reader or two, but for the most part, it's been me keeping track, so I hear you, big time. I have about 50 plus pages, and I still manage to let mistakes get through, and the worst are the continuity errors. So I persevere. If you ever get bored and need something different, check out Starlight Gleaming. Chapter 1 is an info dump for part of it, but it does get better.

Thanks for sharing. All the best. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks Tefler

I am glad to see you are back. I hope things are looking better for you and your family.

Thanks for another great chapter. It may not be the best chapter you have produced, but to date you have never produced a bad or even half bad chapter. And this chapter was still way above anything else found on Literotica.

Those Brimorians aren't a particularly bright bunch, are they? Falling for such obvious traps. Well, I was happy to see them taken down a peg or ten. And i am hoping for a lot more of it. But still, please don't eradicate the whole species. There is bound to be some brimorians that are decent folks. Perhaps the common people live in fear of the leadership. If John and co weaken them sufficiently, then may there may be a revolution. That would be a welcome change from the usual; " this species is evil, and therefore they must all die" mentality that is becoming a little too common in this series. Yes, i love the action. But storywise TSM would profit from giving some tones of grey here and there.

I'll admit that i was a little pissed off when you destroyed the Kyth'faren knowledge repository. But I can see why. It would be too easy for John and the girls. They would suddenly have access to any information they needed, whenever they needed it. They would win too easily against the progenitors.

And now for a little heart felt sigh. For the good of all things good! Kill off Johns farther once and for all. He has proven time and again, that there is not one single redeeming quality in him. I actually think he is worse than Larn'kelnar. The best would be if Jessica came to her senses and killed the son of a bitch herself.

On another note. I am glad to see a slightly less evil Alyssa. It is high time she grow up, and start seeing the shades of grey. And realizes that she can not just use her psychic powers any way she wants just to get her will. Her extreme attitudes has to be calmed down. I realize that there may be a hefty dose of untreated PTSD underneath it all. We have only been given some clues about her life before John, but enough to know it was a living hell. This may be a job for Helene.

Thanks again for a really good chapter. yes, despite what i started with, this chapter was high quality stuff.

Best of wishes to you Tefler.

Dak402Dak402over 3 years ago
Hey tefler

I had a thought when I read your last chapter. It's just a suggestion but maybe you should talk to a graphic artist about about creating visual character models.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks

Tefler thank you!!!

Just noticed 133, thanks again.

Great to get my fix, DT’s were getting out of control (😆😆😆)

Too bad that John and Alyssa had to stand guard and that all three of them didn’t have the chance ( and time) to absorb as much as possible of the wealth of information available in the repository. I think that the experience would have been a substantial boon to Alyssa’s understanding of her potential, opening doors to powers that (I think) would have been common to all Kyth'faren, men and women alike. Did the “spirit” guardian recognize her as Kyth'faren, and mistake John and Tashana for “typical progenitor and thrall”? It is problematic that their actions (Tashana’s temper tantrum) drew the attention of the “monsters in the fog”, however I feel that a major error was committed by John, Alyssa, and/or Tashana!!!!! What is the BASIC TENANT of the astral planes ——- that mere thought creates/accomplishes the desired result! Why didn’t they shrink the archive down to a small globe and pocket it to save it. Lost invaluable and irreplaceable resources due to forgetting basic principles of their environment. Tashana (and probably Irillith) needs to control her temper, she can’t let her emotions completely rule her every time she just sees a progenitor!!! As to Rachael’s analysis, Mael'nerak also might be genetically recognized as her ancestor.

This time it seemed as if Rahn was trying to make amends, and John was letting his emotions run him as well, rather than trying to perhaps “bury the hatchet” as it were. I think they both need to resolve their problems (or perceptions of same) and come to a meeting of the minds about family, what having a family really means, how to move forward with family issues, as well as mutual support and survival when applied to all the other progenitors. (oops should have read page 4 first)

As to Tom Walker situation, just has to wait on Alyssa and Irillith to clear him and expose the true culprits!

Can’t wait to see more of Calara’s devious machinations unfold against the Brimorian invasion. So far her defensive measures have been very creative! Really, trash cans as mines and steel scrap as ballistic warheads!

Wolrab🐝

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tefler

Hope you and your family are keeping safe.

Another great chapter,

Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Now that they have the plans for John's runeblade I think the first thing John should do now is make some more. A pair for Sakura to start with but eventually at least one for every girl. Maybe some dragon and tiger sized armour plates and claws as well.

In response to a previous comment Tashana didn't have a "temper tantrum". She responded to the 2nd most powerful genetic programming of her species. Consider how you feel when looking at an attractive member of the opposite or same sex, consider how you feel when you see a baby, now multiply that by a million. She felt an all consuming rage to kill, whether because she is a Malaria and Mael'narek left that in from his war with Rahn'hagon or just because it was another Progenitor and to a thrall all other Progenitors are the enemy.

Remember how she, Irillith and the enemy thralls reacted to each other with an immediate and instinctive hatred. And while John could remove that he would have to know that it is there and known the exact DNA to change. He has already shown reluctance to experiment with the girls to remove the negative effect of them thinking about his death so I don't think he can or will until he either absorbs his guide or gets it from is dad.

In case you were wondering the most powerful genetic programming for a thrall is absolute loyalty to their master, beyond pain, fear, hunger or death.

BigDog167BigDog167over 3 years ago
Tefler

I am not saying you are adding filler or making the story drag on purpose. Been reading you to long to think you would do that. I am saying that in my opinion, some chapters drag because of stuff that does not interest me or that I am bored with. That is just my opinion and not a shot at your writing skills.

Everyone that reads any story is going to like some parts, not like others. I like the action parts best but again, that is just my opinion. I do not expect, or want you to change just to please me. I hope you understand that. I am an old fart and say what I think. I think you have the best story on Lit but I will say when I feel it is dragging down. If you want I can send you my wife's email and she will happily give me a Gibb slap anytime my comments bother you.

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 3 years ago
Rune blades

Wow, Anonymous’ idea to make some rune blades for Sakura is excellent. That didn’t even cross my mind.

Thanks Tef! Love your opus magnus!

HillCountryCowboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fellow TSM fans, a recomendation for you...

First, Tefler, thank you for your amazing saga. Very little compares to the depth and breath you bring to the table with this story. Thank you!! Five stars and ebooks purchased.

Second, to my fellow TSM addicts, I want to draw your attention to another VERY worthy read that is very comparible in quality, if not yet in quantity, to TSM.

Check out "The Eighth Warden". It is near the end of its 3rd story arc. 36 sections so far with each at 3 pages. The setting is high fantasy with a similar 'harem' set up as the male protagonist and his female allies gain power over time. It has almost zero sex scenes and the plot line moves forward very quickly and concisely without losing almost anything in character development. Very little if any filler. The writing quality is superb and the plot inspired.

Another recommendation for you all is a 70 page story titled 'THE preacher man'. Unique story line in a post apocalyptic global theocracy with a quasi harem theme as well.

The same author has a dozen amazing stories, but most would be an acquired taste for those who really love the sci fi element, some are very cerebral and heavy on the theoretical physics. One that I loved, but is genuinely an acquired taste, is a 100 page story called "it's my party" ... hard to describe without giving away plot twists... but try to read to page 15 before giving up on it.

Would love to hear from others how they liked these recommendations. Even from Teller if he has time to read them!

Anon Lurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for the recommendation

While I love the tsm series I needed some else to read while in between chapters. Thank you for recommending starlight gleaming, while very different I found both to be enjoyable. I have really appreciated other readers suggests, and thought it was it was far more effective to direct the fans to other stories rather then hound tefler to pump out more content. In the spirit of good will to all I would like to suggest Endangered by ITPC, its more fantasy then sci-fi but I liked it.

Ps I see you TJskywind

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
what is hyper warp?

In virtually all sci fi, ftl travel involves distorting spacetime in some way (since an object cannot travel through normal space at faster than the speed of light). But it doesn't sound like that's the case here, as they can apparently still run into junk floating in space (in some ftl types they have to be careful of gravity wells, but never small rocks or metal bars).

Also, what are the average engagement distances between ships in this universe? It's mentioned in earlier chapters that some projectile weapons accelerate rounds to hyper warp, which would imply that they could hit a target from millions of km away (the only limiting factor on range of a projectile weapon in space being travel time and whether the target has time to dodge it). However it sounds like the ships are fighting from within a few km of each other as rotation rate of ships and weapons has been mentioned as a factor in whether weapons can track their target. Also, at longer ranges computer-controlled weapons would be far more accurate than those aimed by humans or aliens with similar abilities to humans, but all the species we've seen seem to use organic gunners implying they fight at the range where those wouldn't be completely useless.

Lastly, can ships fire their weapons while at hyper warp, or against ships that are traveling at hyper warp? Couldn't you just put hyper warp drives on a bunch of 100 ton bricks and have them ram the enemy fleet at full speed to wipe it out? Or hook one up to an asteroid and have it slam into a planet that you didn't want to exist anymore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
annon

I have read endangered by ITPC. it is fantasy as you say, and i enjoy it very much. the only problem is it looks to have been abandoned. so if readers want an ending then i wouldn't suggest that story.

B.J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Endangered

Endangered by ltpc has not been abandoned. The next chapter just released on ltpc's patreon and should show up here soon(TM). If you check ltpc's patreon you can see there were regular status updates to say he was alive and working. Clearly ltpc is not as prolific as Tefler, so don't expect frequent releases of endangered, but it still is a good recommendation to read despite the slow release pace. (The chapters have been getting longer each release, and this year has been this year, so not quite as slow as it looks at a glance.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
While you are waiting for the next marvelous chapter.....

Trust me, Ch. 134, 136 and 137 are spectacular so keep eyes out for those as you will not be able to put them down.

While you wait, here are some other harem themed stories to pass the time with while waiting for the next release.

The Eighth Warden (Fantasy based)

A Monsters Life (Fantasy based)

A Dragon's Tale (Fantasy based)

Starlight Gleaming (Sci-fi based)

Hinn (Urban Fantasy based)

Outlander (Fantasy based)

Endangered (Urban Fantasy) Note Ch 12 was released on Patreon 11/25

Upon Savage Shore (Sci-fi based)

Any of the Jack Series by Burntredstone (Sci-fi Based)

Any of the Satyr Series by Burntredstone (Urban Fantasy)

Westrons (Sci-fi Based)

Silvertree Chronicles (Fantasy Based)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid Things

While awaiting the next the chapter, the one comment asking about hyper-warp had me think about the progenitor ship's ability to jump to other space systems and wander if they are able to achieve "Ludicrous Speed."

Yep, stupid things one does to pass time while anxiously the next posting. :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Been a while, happy 5th anniversary!

This story started here in December 2015. Hope we'll get a chapter this December to commemorate!

wdelanderwdelanderover 3 years ago
Totally addicted

i discovered this story a few weeks ago, and it's one of the best things I've ever read on Literotica. I am totally addicted, and I've been binge-reading three or four chapters a day.

So now that I am caught up, I have a simple request... could you please support my addiction by posting at least one chapter a day from here on out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kirrix

Hey Tefler, do you mind sharing where you got the idea for the Kirrix? Two ideas come to mind Starships Troopers or the Genesis Queen from Star Wars the Clone Wars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy 5th anniversary tefler

The ride started on December 20th 2015, I was hooked by January. Here's to many more years

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Happy 5th Anniversary Tef!

Cheers to many more years.

With the best wishes for you and your family.

wolverine006wolverine006over 3 years ago

Dak402

Artwork has already been commissioned. To get a glimpse of the crew, go to the TSM wiki on Fandom:

https://three-square-meals.fandom.com/wiki/Three_Square_Meals_Wiki?file=TSM.jpg

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gratitude

I was by no means the first to find your stories, I will admit to have started form the beginning a time or three to re read the who series. I have enjoyed ever chapter you have posted and will remain waiting for you to continue your story to the end.

Congratulations must be mentioned, two kiddies and still finding time, that is a tall order.

Keep plugging away and looking forward to your next instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s 12-24... 5 min before midnight

And I’m checking on an update of ch. 134

Did I forget to mention that I’m attending midnight mass...

I’m so going to hell in a hand basket 👾

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 3 years ago

Merry Christmas to the Teflers and the fans of all his stories.

May we all have a Happy New Year.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 3 years ago
Happy New year

Looking forward to more. Thanks Tefler for with all of us.

TeflerTeflerover 3 years agoAuthor
Chapter 134

I've submitted chapter 134 for moderation, so hopefully it should be up in a couple of days' time.

I'll finish off the editing on chapter 135 as soon as 134 goes live, and try to have that up on the site shortly afterwards.

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best Wishes

Tefler

tbirdracertbirdracerover 3 years ago
Happy New Year!

Thanks Tefler! I hope you and your family have a wonderful 202

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Tefler

Best wishes to you and your family in 2021! Looking forward to seeing where you take the story this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL!

Chapter 134 is in moderation. Let the TSM addict frenzy begin. I can already hear the hyperventilation. Get out your paper bags and take deep breaths.

Thanks Tefler!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
134 is online

Chapter 134 is on Storiesonline for those who cannot wait

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithalmost 3 years ago

I so loved the long distance battle of wits between Calara and the Brimorian Shoal Master,.. so much fun! Thank you! ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay. Maybe I missed something, its entirely possible with everything that has happened.

First two quotes from the story.

Slipping his arm around the distraught Maliri, John said sternly, "I told you back at the fortress that you weren't to blame for this. You took one look at Rahn and snapped; there was nothing normal about the way you were behaving. I'd bet a million credits you were reacting instinctively to seeing another Progenitor."

"We were very lucky to find this out now, instead of during an actual battle against a Progenitor," Sakura noted, looking relieved. "Now we know how the twins will react, we can plan accordingly."

Okay, so Tashana reacted very strongly to the presence of a progenitor. She lost her mind so to speak and her only thought was killing him. So when looking at it they come to the conclusion that it must be an inherit trait. Okay that works, and they can plan for........... wait that didn't happen in the fight with Larn'kelnar. Tashana was there and Irillith and neither lost their mind and just attacked blindly. Why not?

Really confused

just my opinion,

Raven.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Regarding the Maliri, Tashana, reaction to Rahn'hagon,... and any other Progenitor? Raven made a good point, although both the twins did hate all of Larn's green skinned thralls on sight. If Tef would have had a professional Story Editor working with him, a line or two addressing this hate on sight would have made it into the knock-down drag-out with Larn'keknar,.. but then they would be holding back a year or two of his work, publishing a book a year or so... this way we do get the story much more quickly, warts and all... I'll stick with the current set-up... maybe you can get a story editor (just out of college and needing the work experience) for Tef's TSM sequel.... ;-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This Lynette + Charles + redhead = Not for me. I don't really understand making lionesses for other people. I do understand installing a puppet to administer your will over the federation. But Lynette is not exactly a puppet. For whatever reason, I don't care at all if Tom is shot for treason...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pity. I really thought you set up a fantastic storyline, but apparently that was by accident.

Lynette is someone who, given her position, has a lot of managerial experience, so she would probably have come up with a way to handle all this herself. The bimbo act doesn't work for her. It's a shame that the women after the transition are all so incredibly childish to emotional matters related to a relationship. How could this be attractive to a man?

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

I can’t believe that there are not more comments on this chapter!

I feel that this is one of the most balance chapters that you have written up to this point.

You are changing back and forth between battle and personal story was perfect in my opinion, because it allowed breaks between fighting and storyline to allow the reader to change focus on what was going on without being confusing in how you wrote it!

This is the perfect type of writing in an epic long story to allow the reader to be engrossed with in a battle and what is going on behind the scenes with the main characters at the same time.

Thank you for your time, effort, and sharing this story with us.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Okay, Alright, well, umm. errr, ... the back and forth between the advancing Brimorian fleets and their woes, and with the personal lives of the crew, and with Charles and Lynette, .... it was fabulous, simply fabulous! I can't wait for the Battle of Kinta (in the next chapter), thanks for sharing, this is a great story, ... ;-) TTFN

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Love the way Calara manages to outwit her opponents. Another battle looming and a fight for justice. 5⛤

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

--- and poor Tom Walker, his situation is rapidly getting worse, .... they are gonna scapegoat and lynch him, .... oh well, on to the next sub-plot, I want to see what Jessica and Rahn are up to, ... finding a way to make some ready cash? ... trying to fix up the damaged Dreadnought? -- restocking the close to empty pantries, those almost bare cupboards for thousands should still last just those two for months yet, .... they could use a few luxury items to tide them over, ... like coffee, tea, various liquor and wines and cooking spices too, ... and some new footwear, ... also some miscellaneous clothes as well, 40 plus years must have been rough on Jessica's wardrobe, which the evil Gahl'kalgor blasted her old rags into tiny bits, along with her garden, .... and a few hundred gallons of some bright paint(s) and lots of track lighting to brighten up the dreadnaught, a woman's touch, driving Rahn nuts, .... just think what they could do with all that former barracks space, .and maybe a few green houses, and a swimming pool as well, ... they might need a few maintenance 'bots to help out, ... A few fixer-upper episodes of "this old dreadnaught" might be fun, ... especially if Jessica can lead the charge on civilizing her Rahn, ... I want Matriarch Alyssa to be in communication with her Mother-in-Law, Matriarch Jessica, ... and rip out those nasty black 'obedience and despair' threads from her connection to Rahn, ... when he gets that it will double (around double) his Psychic / Eldritch energy flow from his thrall(s) and maybe give him Celepha when Deep Lord Athgiloi meets his deep-fried fate, ... I've lots of thoughts, but Tef always has better ones, ... ;-) TTFN

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Every time I read this story I always always skip the ‘Walker Treason Trial side sage’. I read it the first time through but have skipped it the last 4 times. It’s pathetic and irrelevant and basically pathetic. Considering the loss of life and the total loss of a fleet and the fact it was the hated Brimorions and territory was lost AND Alyssa has scanned the Admirals already and Walkers dad would know about the Admiral scan by Alyssa THE LION would have been asked to read the accused traitor’s mind. A 5 minute job and he was just in the core worlds anyway.

So it’s a silly extra that means nothing and has dragged on way way way too long. ITS JUST POINTLESS. The Karon escape side story has meaning since it showed Alyssa she had family and showed that there were some survivors and that a bad guy had changed for good and that Dana and Alyssa weren’t the sole survivors of Karon. So value to the story.

Walker side track is stupid… if he’s found guilty then an innocent man is executed and that won’t happen in this story with the TFN murdering an innocent officer that was great at his job. So we know that can’t happen so that means he must be found innocent by court or Alyssa. So the outcome is predetermined and that means that there is no story. Pointless.

It’s not even worth ‘the ride’ to see how it happens since it’s so boring and nothing happens it’s just shit about nothing and you read it and the storyline hasn’t progressed. So why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a long distance smack down, with a promise of total annihilation for the Brimorian invasion fleets. And they don't even know it yet

The LION 🦁 is coming

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love It ! Space station for outer Rim!

ranec1ranec111 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"No, of course not!"

don't fuck it up Charley Farley

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is there any chance of Buckingham's twisted son and the rogue Maliri warship, linking up in future evil plans? Just a thought.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smith9 months ago

I think that the chapter long 'Racing to the Rescue' was a story that was pretty well told, if a bit long, and the approaching of the Walker trial is becoming quite long too, ... but better too much story than not enough, right? ... I really loved the Kintark opinion of the 'Mad Genius' that designed the new EMP warheads for their missiles, that were made from all sorts of otherwise common-place items found in the Lizard's various inventories, ... take a bow Dana, ... and I thought that Alyssa getting to see, show off, the destructive 'bow wave' effect on that Brimorian comms beacon was pretty awesome,, ... a good chapter, but next time we'll get to the actual space battle stuff, ... oh boy!

--- and as for Commander Tom Walker, might he end up on the crew of that Dreadnaught killer Destroyer that John / Dana once discussed? just so it is not all female, ... poor frazzled Tom will have a big 'extra-duty' job to do, ... ;-) ttfn

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great chapter, except for the last paragraph. I'm not enjoying the Walker storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES