Jane's Demonic Threesome

Story Info
Pregnant Jane goads her bestie into a threesome with a demon.
26.3k words
4.89
52.2k
172
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! AUTHOR'S NOTES APPROACHING!

Hello, friendly readers! Please note that everyone in this story is 18 years of age or older. Also be advised that this story contains a variety of kinks, such as breeding, overly large cock, cum inflation, and all the way through. If you're not into it, click away with my compliments. But if you're down for some truly wild demon sex, read on!

This is a follow-up to my previous story, Jane's Demonic Breeding, but you don't need to read that one to enjoy this one -- I meant for this to be a self-contained story. However, if you happened to enjoy my previous work, kind reader, then I hope you'll like this entry as well. Let us now turn our attention to our heroine, Jane, and her demonic misadventures...

AUTHOR'S NOTES CONCLUDED. WE HAVE COME TO TERMS.

~~~~~~

Jane was definitely pregnant.

As she walked from the student union across the covered bridge to the campus quad, Jane was very grateful for the chilly January weather. She was bundled up in a knit sweater, a thick wool coat, a pair of warm leggings, and a pair of brown fuzzy boots. On her head was a slightly goofy looking stocking cap with one of those poofy balls on top. All those layers kept her nice and toasty, but they also served a more important purpose:

Hiding her baby bump.

Jane picked up her pace, heart racing, as she passed other students on the walkway. Keeping her eyes downcast, she ignored students walking the other way. A few even recognized her and waved greetings, but Jane just put her head down and marched passed them, pretending not to see.

Hopefully they just think I'm being oblivious and not a total bitch, thought Jane.

The truth was, she was nervous to talk to anyone. In fact, Jane had barely even talked to her best friend, Alahna, in days. She hadn't told Alahna she was pregnant, and she certainly hadn't told her parents. She was paranoid that anyone she spent too much time with might notice the gentle bulge in her tummy that indicated a baby about three months along in its development. It wasn't that she was embarrassed about being 19 and pregnant -- it was that her baby bump might raise some difficult questions that she wasn't sure how to answer.

Because although she looked three months along, in actuality, Jane had only been pregnant for one week.

A blast of cold air hit her as she stepped off the covered bridge and onto the quad. Hurrying across the paved walkways, past beds of wilted flowers and leafless trees, Jane entered the English Department building. She barely made it to her Intro to Literature class before the professor started the lecture.

Sitting in the back of the room, Jane could hardly focus on the professor, an octogenarian gargoyle who was droning on and on about Beowulf. The exploits of some handsome Danish guy from a thousand years ago held little interest for Jane. She was thinking instead about a handsome guy named Azalok, with luscious dark hair, dreamy, midnight-blue eyes, and the hugest cock she'd ever seen, who'd put a baby in her last week.

Oh, and he also just happened to be a demon. Like a literal, lives-in-Hell, works-for-Lucifer-Morningstar, battled-God-and-his-angels-during-the-Fall, demon type of demon.

Jane flashed back to that night for the millionth time. She simply couldn't get it out of her head. After months of desperately searching for a way to correct her genetic inability to conceive, she'd stumbled upon Azalok's posting on an online classifieds board. She hadn't believed it at first, but when he appeared at her door as if by magic, and then showed off the absolutely stellar equipment he was packing, she'd been convinced.

So Jane had accepted his terms: he would use his demon powers to fix her little problem, then fulfill her dream of being bred. In exchange, Jane would carry his child, and when the time came, Azalok would take the child away to be raised in hell, where she might never see it again. As much as that thought alarmed her -- she had always wanted to be a mother, after all -- there were other matters that distracted her from worrying about it.

Namely, the fact that she was pretty much constantly horny.

Jane had always had a high libido, but it had gone into overdrive since she'd been impregnated. It was as if the demon spawn inside her had put some kind of enchantment on her -- or a curse, perhaps. She'd missed classes for two days straight after her breeding, and most of that had been spent masturbating as she fantasized about her demonic encounter.

To make matters worse, she hadn't heard from Azalok since her breeding. The hunky demon had promised he'd return to check on her, but that was a week ago, and she had no real way to contact him. He'd even taken down the classified posting she'd found him through originally. Jane wished she could simply text him and say "come over, I'm horny."

Settling into her seat at the back of the lecture hall made her thighs rub together in a deliciously pleasurable way. She bit her lower lip and pushed up her dorky, hipster glasses, sitting up as straight and still as she could. Focus, Jane!, she ordered herself. Quit being such a slut!

She pulled her laptop from her bag and opened it up, hoping that note taking would force her to concentrate on the lecture. There was a notification on her desktop for a new email, and out of force of habit, Jane clicked it. Then her heart nearly stopped.

It was from Azalok.

It read:

Dearest Jane,

Please accept my apology for not contacting you sooner -- I have been unavoidably delayed by pressing underworld matters.

I trust that my spawn is healthy and strong. Although you surely have many questions, I must counsel patience. It would probably be best if you tell no one of our encounter or of your current situation. My kind prefer discretion, and you will likely only invite unwanted scrutiny upon yourself.

I hope that you are well. You may expect a visit from me soon, to assess my offspring's development.

Infernally,
Azalok

The email address read "azalok@infernomail.com." Some rational part of Jane was surprised to learn that Hell had its own email server, but the better part of her conscious mind was fixated on the email's content:

"You may expect a visit from me soon."

It was all she'd thought about since his first visit last week. The English professor's voice faded into a low background drone, like the adults from Charlie Brown, as Jane relived the experience.

How stunned she'd been when Azalok showed her his enormous dick, longer than her forearm.

How she'd tried to suck it and couldn't even fit the head in her mouth.

How he'd squirted micro-loads of his delicious cum into her mouth and vagina until her body absorbed enough of his hellish energy to become inhumanly stretchy.

How he'd unloaded several pounds worth of bust on her wall while he fucked her thighs.

How he'd throated her completely, stretching out her esophagus.

How he'd penetrated her cervix and made love to her uterus.

And finally, how Jane had ridden him to climax, using her whole body to squeeze and stimulate him, until his absurdly huge load had inflated her belly to look nine months pregnant.

Jane realized she was grinding her thighs together unconsciously, and that her hands were caressing her gently rounded stomach without her permission. She quickly sat on them to forestall any more funny business. What's the matter with you, Jane?, she demanded of herself. Have some self control!

She sat at rapt attention, back ramrod straight, hoping that a good posture would create focus. But her eyes began drifting almost immediately to her other classmates peppered around the large lecture hall. There was a cute boy two rows up and about six seats to the left, with a well-tended undercut and stubble dotting his handsome chin. Maybe I could ask him out sometime...

But no. Regular guys were basically useless to her now. Jane had picked up some rando at a bar three nights after her breeding, hoping a good fuck would slake her wanton lust, but it was no use. After Azalok, the human guy's comparatively small dick had done little to please her. She'd got him off, kicked him out, and then spent the rest of the evening masturbating. I'm ruined for human dudes, she thought. But Azalok will be visiting soon. Maybe I can convince him to rail me out while he's here...

Now her thoughts were turning decidedly dirty again. With a heavy sigh, Jane realized it was no use. She slammed her laptop shut and gathered up her things. Squeezing awkwardly down the row of seats, she earned some dirty looks from the students she passed. Fortunately, the professor made no comment as Jane slipped out the back of the lecture hall.

The passage outside was nearly silent. Without hesitation, she took off for the nearest ladies room at a brisk walk. It was thankfully empty as well when Jane arrived. She headed for a stall, but paused a moment to look at herself in the mirror.

Jane was a somewhat small girl, about 5'8, with dirty blonde hair that went just past her shoulders. Her brown eyes had just a hint of an exotic angularness to them, thanks to being a quarter Japanese on her mother's side. She projected a dorky, quirky modesty in public, accentuated by her thick, blue-rimmed glasses. Generally she wore very little makeup, content with the natural look of her pinkish skin. But her cheeks were flushed beet red now with arousal. Oh my, god, it's so obvious, she thought. How could anyone not know how worked up I am?

Jane hurried to the farthest stall from the entrance, locked the door behind her, and hung her backpack on the hook. Inwardly, she thanked the housekeeping staff who kept the university's facilities surprisingly clean and comfortable. Her heart was pounding as she fumbled off her gloves and then struggled with the tight, stretchy waistline of her leggings. Managing to slide them and her panties down over her butt to her knees, she dropped onto the seat. Spreading her legs, Jane sighed happily as cool air washed over her sex. Alone at last, she could finally relieve the pressure that had been building between her legs during class.

Using the pointer finger of her right hand, Jane rubbed up and down the length of her slick, puffy vulva. She avoided her clit for now, though she could feel it engorged and throbbing from beneath its little hood. With her other hand, Jane reached under her sweater and undershirt to feel her own baby bump. The life inside moved slightly in response, and she could swear she actually felt it grow, just a bit.

The idea of a demonic fetus growing inside her womb way faster than it should alarmed Jane, but it also turned her on immeasurably. For years she'd thought there was no hope of ever getting pregnant, of feeling herself swell with child, but Azalok had fixed the problem with her reproductive organs. No problem too great that a healthy dose of demon cum can't fix it, she thought, then giggled out loud to herself. She froze for an instant, hoping no one heard her, but the bathroom was deserted.

Jane shrugged off her coat and let it fall in a crumpled heap on the tile floor. Next she rolled her sweater and undershirt up over the swell of her tummy, until her lacy, magenta bralette was exposed. Usually a hearty B Cup, Jane's tits had swelled almost painfully in the last few days, until her usual roster of regular wire bras became simply too tight. As it was, her bralette was straining to contain her growing breasts. She pulled that up as well, suppressing a groan of relief as her tits spilled free. Little beads of milk, an unnatural silvery color, formed at the tips of her achingly pointed nipples.

With a cautious movement, Jane gave one tender nipple a gentle squeeze, and was rewarded with a drizzle of silvery milk rolling down the swell of her breast. The pressure in it slaked immediately. Catching the runny substance on her fingers, Jane brought it to her mouth and captured it with her tongue. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste of her milk. It was a sweet, heady flavor, similar to Azalok's caramel-flavored cum, but with a creamier taste. Jane milked her breast gently, consuming all the liquid it produced until it was mostly empty, then switched to the other one. When she was finished, her mind was buzzing, intoxicated by her own magic-infused lactation.

She'd avoided her pussy while she milked herself, and now it was veritably throbbing, blood pounding in her loins, vulva engorged and shiny with moisture. Jane cupped her pubic mound, shuddering as her palm stimulated her clit through its hood. She parted her outer lips, revealing the soft pink labia minora within, and plunged two fingers into herself, curling them towards the roof of her vagina where it was most sensitive.

Jane imagined what Azalok would do when he arrived. Would he let her suck his cock? Would he fuck her thighs again? Would he make love to her? Could he, with his monstrous cock and a baby growing in her womb? Perhaps if they were gentle, and very careful... although she wanted him to be anything but gentle with her.

Of course, there was always anal...

Jane's sex throbbed and convulsed in response to that wicked thought. She'd done anal a few times with guys, and she didn't hate it, although it could be pretty uncomfortable without proper preparation. But with Azalok's stupendous size, would it even be possible?

She was willing to try. Admitting that sent a dirty thrill up her spine.

At last, she let herself touch her clit, spreading her nether lips wide and letting the swollen pearl peek out from its hood. She made rapid little circles on it, driving herself swiftly towards the brink.

Fuck me, Azalok, she begged silently. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass. Fill me with cum, so much cum, gallons of it. Oh god, oh god, oh god...

Jane bit her lower lips hard, unable to stifle a moan as her orgasm hit like a truck. Her whole body felt hot and tingly, and her thighs quivered out of control. Tilting her head back to ride it out, she felt her cunt clamp down hard on her fingers. Even more silvery milk leaked out of her tits, which shook and bounced with the convulsions coursing through her body. It dripped down onto her swollen belly, and ran in little rivulets across it. The entire time, Jane continued rubbing her sensitive pearl, prolonging her climax, until the pleasure became too intense. She pulled her hands away, clenching her thighs, and fell against the side of the stall with a thud, breathless.

After taking a minute to catch her breath, Jane pulled out her phone. Switching it to camera mode, she angled it to take a selfie. Seeing herself reflected in the camera window on the screen, Jane was stunned by how slutty -- almost trashy -- she looked right at that moment. Her dirty blonde hair was dishevelled, her cheeks were flushed, and her smudged glasses had slid halfway down her nose. Her belly was glistening with sweat and the trails of milk running from her ripe breasts. Her pussy shone with wetness as well, as did the trim thatch of light brown hair above it. Finding a good angle, and turning her lips into what she hoped was a sexy pout, Jane snapped a few pics.

Since going away to college, she'd begun experimenting with taking nudes for the internet. Jane's libido had always been high, and it started as a way to turn herself on -- the idea of random dudes blowing their loads to her pics always sent a thrill through her. Soon she'd developed a small but loyal following, and realized there was money to be made. For fans willing to donate, Jane put out more risque content, including GIFs and videos, though she was usually careful to hide her face or other identifying information.

This pic really ought to get those perverts going, she thought to herself. Her fans knew all about her breeding fantasies, though she had yet to announce her pregnancy to them. This pic, with her baby bump now clearly visible, seemed like the perfect way to break the news. Thinking about it sent another blissful tremble up her spine.

Jane cleaned herself up, wiping the slick from her between her legs and the excess milk from her stomach and breasts. With some effort, she pulled her magenta bralette back down over her heavy tits, which no longer felt quite so aching. Sliding her sweater and undershirt over her stomach, she could swear it felt just a little bit tighter than it had a few minutes ago. Lastly she hiked up her panties and tights, arranging her outfit until everything was in place, and exited the stall.

Jane could see herself in the mirror again on her way out, and noted her cheeks were still flushed. She splashed some water on her face from the tap, but it did little to alleviate her disheveled appearance. Sighing, Jane stepped back out into the hallway.

Her class was over by now -- she'd have to see if she could get notes for the section she missed. Hell, I could use notes for the entire meeting, it's not like I was paying attention. Students were flooding the halls again, and Jane made her way back out onto the quad, debating about whether or not to attend her next class, a freshman-level composition course. As she was walking beneath the bare tree branches, head in the clouds, a voice called her name.

"Jane!"

Startled, she looked up to see her best friend, Alahna, who'd sighted her across the quad and was headed her way fast. Jane's heartbeat quickened. After ducking Alahna all week, she knew she had some serious questions to answer.

Alahna was a striking woman who stood out from the crowd of students on the quad. At 6'1, she was rather tall for a girl, and intimidated many shorter men. Originally from New Zealand, she'd lived in the US for years, but still retained her charming Kiwi accent. Being of mixed race, with more than a little polynesian in her background, Alahna had beautiful mellow-brown skin. Her brown eyes, appearing almost amber in the sunlight, radiated warm intelligence, and her generous lips were full and expressive. Lusciously long and straight black hair fell past her shoulders. A bit of a tomboy, Alahna wore a simple pair of lavender sweatpants and a matching hooded sweatshirt which bore the logo of Great Midwestern University (Go Rivermen!). The somewhat-baggy garments did little to hide Alahna's curvaceous butt and stunning D-Cup breasts, which Jane had always been a little jealous of. A lot of male attention tended to fall towards the gorgeous, outgoing New Zelander, something which Jane envied, but it never got in the way of their friendship.

"There you are, Jane!" said Alahna, drawing near. "I've been worried sick about you."

"Hey, Alahna," Jane answered meekly. She felt abashed at barely speaking to her bestie throughout the week.

"You look absolutely knackered," said Alahna. "What's up with you?"

Jane bit her lower lip, considering just lying and making an excuse -- after all, Azalok had cautioned her to keep his existence a secret. That last thing Jane needed was her demonic baby daddy pissed off at her.

But it was impossible to lie to Alahna. The brown-skinned girl was sort of the matriarch of their friend group, and always knew when something was wrong. She could be a bit pushy at times, but it came from a place of genuine concern and affection. After meeting at freshman orientation back in August, Jane and Alahna had bonded over their shared love of Dire Straits, and they'd been inseparable ever since.

Time to come clean, thought Jane.

123456...8