Three Stoner Chix - Blue Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," Alyson said again as she stared at her secret lover's ass. So secret that her secret lover didn't even know. Then her eyes went wide. Shit. I knew it. The bitch knows, and she's fucking with me about it. Oh shit. Shit. Shit. I wonder how long she's known? Oh, fuck it. I'm glad... just so long as she keeps it to herself.

Alyson's eyes drifted back to Dana Lee, who continued to play and do tricks in the pool.

As Amy finished applying the sunblock to Alyson's back, she handed the bottle back to her and said, "Here. Do me."

Puzzled, Alyson said, "Why?"

Amy flattened her lounger, then lay down on her belly. "Just do me. We've been out here four hours. We've got the rest of the summer for me to turn black."

Alyson grinned, eager to do a little teasing of her own. "Black like Rashawne?"

"Shit," Amy said as she rolled her eyes. "He's so fucking fine, but he thinks I'm just this dumb little blonde cheerleader that'll do anything just to get tapped by a jock."

Alyson giggled. "But you are a dumb little blonde cheerleader."

Amy giggled too and said, "Fuck you very much."

Alyson began to rub the cream slowly into Amy's shoulders, saying "Well, I'm sure he'd love to tap your tight little ass, but I think there's more to it. I've seen him looking at you, and he actually talks to you, not like he does the girls he hooks up with. No, I think he really likes you."

Amy smiled, knowing that Alyson was a great judge of character. Then Amy noticed that Alyson was taking her sweet time with the sunblock. Ooo, she's really enjoying this, the little dyke, just like I thought she would. Amy hummed with contentment at the feel of Alyson's hands on her naked flesh.

Alyson blushed at her sinful feelings as she spread the sunblock down Amy's silky soft spine. Damn it. Give me strength God. I shouldn't be lusting after her like this. She's my friend. But... she's so soft.... and, oh fuck... look at her ass in that thong. Mmmmmm. Alyson took another handful of sunblock and began to work it into Amy's butt cheeks, perversely thrilled at the feel of her friend's supple skin squishing between her fingers. Alyson had to literally force herself to move on from Amy's ass, to spread the sunblock down her thighs and muscular calves.

As Amy rolled over onto her back, Alyson offered her the bottle so she could do her front herself. But Amy shook her head and said, "You do it, sweetie."

Alyson hesitated as she watched Amy close her eyes and enjoy the sun. God. Her body is so fucking hot. And this bikini, it doesn't cover nothing. Nothing. Just her nips and her pussy. That is fucking it. Fuck. This little bitch is making me wet, and she fucking knows it. Finally, she shrugged as she looked over at Dana Lee and saw her still playing in the water.

She poured the cream onto the front of Amy's shoulders and made two lines down her muscular tummy. Then she slowly began to sensually rub the cream all over Amy's belly. Her fingers ran softly across the little gold loop in Amy's belly button, which matched the one in Dana Lee's belly button. Damn. I wish I could get one too. But Mother would kill me.

She hesitantly rubbed a little lotion into the outer portion of each one of Amy's boobs. She felt Amy squirm with her touch and almost thought she heard her moan. Without even realizing it, Alyson had slipped the material away from Amy's nipples exposing them to the warm summer breeze. Slowly, Alyson circled each nipple with her lotion-covered thumbs and then softly brushed her thumbs across each nipple. Each girl gasped at Alyson's touch. Oh fuck. I want this bitch bad. Oh fuck. What the fuck am I doing?

"Nice," Amy purred so softly that Alyson would never have been able to hear her except that everything else was completely tuned out at that moment.

A soft moan escaped Amy's lips as Alyson opened her friend's legs and ever so slowly rubbed more sunblock into her inner thighs.

"Damn, girl," Amy said. "You can do that all fucking day."

At that, Alyson began to rub higher and higher up Amy's inner thighs until she was just about to enter Amy's pussy. Her right thumb slipping under the material and was just barely tracing the lips of Amy's pussy, ever so slightly parting them, when Dana Lee popped out of the water and said, "What up, chicks?"

Horrified at what she'd been doing, Alyson quickly dropped the bottle of Coppertone and said, "Nothing, sweetie. Just waiting for you to get me another beer." Oh my god. I'm such a fucking freak. I was seconds away from ripping her bikini bottoms completely off and burying my face so deep into her pussy. Shit. I wanted to go down on her so fucking much. Mom would die if she knew what a major dyke I am. No. She wouldn't die. She'd kill me first and then she'd die. Either that or she'd drag me back to church and make me lay face down in a prayer circle while her pastor laid hands on me. No. No she'd kick me out and cut me off is what she'd do.

Amy, who had just as quickly re-covered her nipples from Dana Lee's view, abruptly sat up, winked at Alyson, and said, "I'll get them." Amy strolled toward the house, letting her ass roll for Alyson's benefit.

Alyson just stared. Fuck! I want to eat that ass! And look at her... she's showing off for me. Maybe she's not just fucking around. Maybe she's actually interested.

Dana Lee shouted, "Don't you be going up and molesting my brother."

"Don't worry," Alyson said. "Your brother's not dark enough for her taste."

Amy smiled and flipped her middle finger at Alyson before opening the door and stepping into the house. Once inside, she instantly ran up the stairs, then crept quietly down the hall toward David's room. His door was open, and sure enough, he was laying there naked, snoring away, with a massive, pale boner sticking straight up at the ceiling, just like Dana Lee had said. Nice. But, Alyson's right. Not dark enough for my tastes. She giggled lightly, then headed back down the stairs.


On the way, her phone rang, playing the Darth Vader theme from Star Wars. She made a sour face and instantly rejected the call, knowing it was from her mother. Then she waited for the inevitable message to be left. Once it popped up, she instantly deleted it. Fuck you, bitch.

A minute later, Amy was walking out of the house, three ice cold Bud Lites in her hand. She handed one to Alyson first, and as she handed the other to Dana Lee, the tall blonde said, "Here's to us. Seniors at last."

They clinked their bottles together and the three of them said, "To the ABC Girls!"

Then Amy added, "The three hottest bitches in Silver Lake High's Class of 2012."

They all giggled, and Dana asked. "What did you think of my brother's cock?"

Alyson blushed and turned away as Amy shrugged and said, "Meh."

Dana Lee giggled. "Guess you prefer dark meat."

Alyson chuckled despite her distaste with the topic of cock. Amy laughed too and said, "What's up with him anyway? It's almost five and he's still in fucking bed. Fucking ridiculous."

"I know," Dana Lee said. "But he got all A's last semester at U of F, so Mom and Dad let him do whatever the fuck he wants. It's a pain though. He'll be lurking around all summer, even when Mom and Dad aren't home. Girl has no privacy at all."

"Privacy for what?" Amy teased.

"You know."

"Oh," Amy said. "Does Dana Lee want to masturbate?"

She waved her hand and said, "I do that whether he's here or not."

Amy laughed, and said, "Do you really?"

"Huh?"

"Do you really masturbate? Even if he's here?"

Dana Lee began to fidget but refused to let Amy make her back down. "Yeah."

"When's the last time?"

"Huh?"

"The last time," Amy said. "When's the last time you masturbated? I masturbated this morning."

"Is your brother home too?"

Amy giggled. "Not this time." Not getting an answer from Dana Lee, Amy looked at Alyson and asked, "What about you?"

Alyson said, "I don't have a brother."

They all laughed, and Dana Lee said, "Okay. I masturbated about half an hour before y'all got here."

They both looked at Alyson. Nervous. Ashamed. Yet excited. Alyson said, "I wasn't really asleep when you called me this morning."

"You were masturbating?" Amy said.

She lowered her eyes. "Yes." I didn't stop either.

"You didn't stop either, did you?"

Alyson blushed. Deeply. Amy wanted to delve further, and perhaps she would have before, but she felt more bonded now with Alyson than she ever had before so she let it go. Instead, she turned to Dana Lee and said, "What's the need for more privacy then?"

"Well. Tanner and I are trying to find some alone time."

Alyson looked up sharply. "You said you weren't going out with him after what happened after the prom."

It was Amy's turn to be puzzled, "What happened after the prom?"

Alyson covered her mouth and gave Dana Lee a look that said, Oops, sorry.

Dana Lee laughed. "Don't sweat it sweetie. You never could keep a secret."

Amy laughed, knowing how wrong that assessment was. "Well, you might as well spill it."

Dana Lee grinned from ear to ear, clearly itching to tell the story. "Okay, here's what happened after the prom: we were making out in the back of his mom's Range Rover. He kisses really good. Got me so fucking hot. My pussy was drenched."

Just like Alyson's was a few minutes ago when she was working me with that Coppertone. Mine too, actually.

"He put his hand up my dress and started rubbing my pussy. I tried to push him away. But. Well. I was fucking horny. So I just let him. And before I knew it, he had his hands under my panties and he was fingering me. Holy shit, it felt good! I let him keep going until he made me cum. And right when I was in the middle of my orgasm, he put my hand on his dick. I hadn't even noticed that he'd taken it out of his tux. Damn, his cock felt good in my hand. Hard and hot. Throbbing. I started jerking him off."

Amy stole a glance at Alyson and watched her squirm, clearly uncomfortable hearing the story again. Tortured even.

Dana Lee continued, "And then he started begging me to fuck him. I was so horny, I probably woulda done it, but the idiot didn't have a condom. Can you believe that? I mean, he's been begging me to do stuff like this for years, and he doesn't even own a rubber? What am I doing with a moron like him? Oh, who am I kidding. He may be a moron, but he's my moron. Anyway, he pushed my head down to his dick, and I didn't fight him. I took it in my mouth and started sucking. I remembered what you told me about sucking it just like a straw trying to get the last bit of a milkshake. Guess you're a good tutor because he was moaning real quick."

Feeling Amy's eyes on her, Alyson tried to hide her fidgets by taking a long pull on her bottle. God, Dana Lee. Will you just hurry the fuck up and finish this stupid fucking story?

"A minute or two later, he came in my mouth without even giving me a warning. I tried to swallow, but I wasn't ready and I pulled back off of his cock. He kept cumming though. Blasted me in the face and all over my dress! What a fucking mess! I had to pour wine on it and tell Mom someone spilt a drink on me so she wouldn't find out what really happened."

Amy laughed and said, "How did you not tell me that before? We've always promised not to keep secrets from each other."

"Hey, don't look at me! I wanted to tell you, but Alyson said not to."

"Why?"

They both looked at Alyson and she just shrugged.

Amy shook her head with mock disappointment, but she wasn't really mad. Although she regularly shared details of her sex life, she did have one huge secret. After the big Cheerleading competition in Orlando a couple of months earlier, she'd gone to an unauthorized after-party at the home of one of the other team's coaches. One thing led to another, and she ended up in an ecstasy-fueled orgy with Judy Pendergast from the varsity team, and a couple of JV lesbians from another high school, after sneaking into the coach's study. After a while, the coach, and two of his middle-aged buddies discovered the girls there, totally naked, and eating each other out on the carpet in front of a big display of his trophies. The guys were stunned, but they stood around to watch, and when they realized that the girls didn't mind, the guys whipped out their cocks and started jerking off.

Amy was so busy going down on one of the girls that she didn't notice that one of the guys had stripped naked until she felt his cock sliding a few inches into her pussy. She pulled away from him, so he switched over to Judy and found her much more receptive. The other men were content to just jerk off watching Amy and Judy eating the other cheerleader's sweet pussies while their buddy fucked Judy from behind.

This went on for a while, until the guy pulled out of Judy and ejaculated all over her ass. Not long after that, the coach's other buddy nutted all over the two lesbians, causing them to shriek in protest. But Amy was so turned on by this time that she crawled over to the coach and sucked his cock until he filled her throat with cum. After Amy came back from that trip, she was itching to tell Alyson and Dana Lee about her crazy adventure, but Judy had sworn her to secrecy. Fucking secrets.

"Anyway," Dana Lee continued. "Me and Tanner want to fuck so bad that's all we can think about. But with David lurking around all day long, there's no chance."

Amy asked, "What about Tanner's house?"

"His mom doesn't work."

Before Amy could offer another suggestion, Alyson jumped to her feet and desperately said, "Why are you doing this? We made a pact to stay virgins until we met the loves of our lives! And there's NO WAY that bone-head is the love of your freaking life!"

"Yeah, you're probably right. But we were seven when we made that silly pact. And Amy broke it already with Deandre, so why not me? I get so fucking horny. I want his cock inside me so bad. I want to know what it feels like. It's all I think about."

"How can that be all you think about?" Alyson almost screamed.

Amy placed her hand on top of Alyson's and gently caressed it, as she whispered softly, "Chill, girl. You're losing it."

Dana Lee pursed her lips, startled by the fury in Alyson's emerald eyes. "Look, sweetie... I respect that you're a Christian. I really do. If you wanna stay a virgin. Hey, more power to ya. But what does that have to do with me? You know I'm not a churchy type."

Alyson literally saw red for a few moments. Fuck. That weed was really fucking strong. I'm out of control. Fuck it. If she wants cock, there's nothing I can do about it. She's as straight as my mom. She'll never want me. But maybe if she fucks that moron I'll stop pining for her. Oh, God, that would be such a relief.

A moment later, Alyson flashed her beauty queen smile, acquired from years of pageants and parades, and said, "I'm sorry. I just have a hard time letting go of things like that. But it's your life. I'm happy for you. Honestly. I am. If you wanna be alone to... do whatever, why don't you just take him to Amy's apartment?" She turned to Amy and said, "Your dad and brother are still out of town right?"

Amy grinned, "Yeah, that's right. They're hauling a load to Maine. Won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. You can go there and fuck tonight if you want to. I can clear out for a while."

Dana Lee's bright blue eyes flashed. "Are you serious?"

"Sure," Amy said. "Why the fuck not? Just as long as you stay out of my Dad's bedroom."

"Of course I won't... I mean, I will."

"No, really. I mean it. Dad's got a major bug up his ass about his goddamned bedroom. He wouldn't let me move in unless I swore on my grandpa's grave to stay out."

"No problem! No problem at all! We can do it on the couch I guess."

Amy laughed, "On my bed? Sure, knock yourselves out. But feel free to use Andy's room if you want. His bed certainly doesn't see any action, so it should be nice and sturdy."

"That's so cool of you, Amy!"

"I'm serious, DL. Don't even think of going into Dad's bedroom!"

Dana Lee hugged them both at the same time. "Oh, sure. I swear! No problem! This is so nice of you guys!"

Amy and Alyson's eyes met behind Dana Lee's back. Amy's expression said, 'really? You want her to fuck that moron?' Alyson's expression said, 'I don't care.' When they pulled back from the hug, Amy said to Alyson, "Let's go out tonight. We'll get good and fucked up. Maybe even actually get fucked."

Alyson shrugged, "Okay. You want me to drive? Mother's not using the beemer tonight."

Amy shook her head and said, "No. I've got to go pick up my paycheck. Just meet me at Winn-Dixie and we'll hang out at Jack Sparrow's. It's right there."

CHAPTER 2

Rashawne finished collecting the last shopping cart and walked back into Winn-Dixie through the automatic doors. He smiled at Ericka Davis who was the customer service supervisor and said, "Can I take my break now?"

The tall, light skinned, black woman, with three-inch-long dreads that were dyed burgundy red, finished overriding the register she was opening for a new cashier and said, "Sure. I'm due for mine too. I'll meet you back there."

The cashiers at register one and the customer service desk gave each other a knowing smile as Ericka did the last steps to set up the register and slowly walked through the frozen food aisle to the rear of the store.

When she entered the employee lounge, Rashawne was sitting on the sofa drinking a Mountain Dew and eating a turkey sandwich. She waited for him to take the last bite of his sandwich before taking his hand and pulling him to his feet. She was tall for a woman. At 5" 9", she was only an inch or two shorter than Rashawne. In her heels, she looked him directly in the eye as she brought her lips to his and softly melted them together into a kiss.

Rashawne didn't know exactly how old Ericka was, but he assumed she had to be at least as old as his mother. But he didn't give a shit. She was a fine looking woman, with massive tits, and a nice round ass, and her pussy felt as good as any other girl he'd fucked. And unlike girls his own age, Erika didn't expect any romance or chit-chat. All she wanted from him was a good, hard fuck. But as hot as sex with Ericka was, she was such a fucking bitch that he was desperate to drop her, like the bad habit she was. Particularly now that he had Amy in his sights.

He broke the kiss before her tongue found his and said, "We said we weren't going to do this anymore."

She hastily began to pull his beige Winn-Dixie polo shirt out of his black work pants and lifted it over his head. He gasped as her hands roamed his muscular, football-toned torso and she playfully massaged his left nipple with her tongue just before she not so gently bit it. Then her lips met his again and he offered no resistance as her hands found his belt and began to undo it. Once his fly was open, his dick popped into her left hand and quickly grew to its full nine inches as she softly stroked it.

"Oh my god, Ericka," he gasped. "This is crazy."

She bit his bottom lip, drew blood, and said, "Shut up and fuck me."

"Here?"

She shook her head. "No. In the ladies room. None of the cashiers are due for a break until I lock their register for them."

Without complaint or argument, he followed her into the female staff restroom and did a little hop as he tried to step out of his pants without removing his Jordans. His pants still around his ankles, she pushed him against the sink counter and dropped to her knees to take his cock into her mouth. Her cheeks began to hollow and his hands found their way into her hair, tightly gripping her short dreads. Softly she let his dick slide down her throat until the head was pressing against her tonsils. Then she began to slowly work her head up and down the length of his nine-inch cock, massaging it with her tongue, tasting and swallowing his delicious pre-cum.