Three Stoner Chix - Blue Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she dropped to her knees to pick up the money, she came face to face with Jimmy Snyder's boner. It was huge. He wore his pants a little loose to cover for his slight pudginess, so his erection had plenty of room to grow, though not completely, because it was bending mightily in an effort to rip through the fabric. Oh my fucking god! I bet his dick is even bigger than David's. It looks like an uncoiled snake making a tent in his pants.

She didn't even think about what she was doing, and probably wouldn't have stopped herself if she had, as she reached out and gripped his penis through the brown slacks. "Holy shit, Jimmy! What's in there?"

Jimmy was near frantic and had no idea what to say. When she reached for his zipper and began pulling it down, he was in complete disbelief. As soon as the zipper was open, his penis popped through his boxers and out the fly of his pants and hit Dana Lee square in the mouth. As soon as the tip of his penis, a penis that when he'd masturbated that morning he'd proudly measured to be nine and one quarter inches, touched her lips; they opened and allowed Jimmy's cock to slide straight in.

Tanner's eyes went wide at the sight. It was more than he'd ever expected. Dana Lee was surprising the shit out of him tonight!

Dana Lee made sure her teeth were inside her lips and let Jimmy's cock ease all the way into her mouth and down her throat. She was on the verge of gagging until she remembered how Amy had told her to just let her throat relax and she'd be able to take any size cock all the way down. She did exactly that. Put the thought of gagging out of her mind and just let herself relax and enjoy having the entire length of Jimmy's cock in her mouth, softly and slowly sucking and massaging it with her tongue and the muscles of her throat. Then she slowly eased her head back until only the head of his cock was in her mouth. She sucked briefly on just the head and then slowly allowed his cock to sink all the way into her mouth and down her throat again. She repeated this two, three, and four times, amazed at how quickly she got over the gag reflex. I guess I'm a natural born cocksucker.

After the fourth time, she heard Tanner say, "Take your shirt off." You dumb motherfucker. My shirt is off. She looked up and saw Tanner helping Jimmy pull his shirt over his head and toss it into the apartment. Oh. He was talking to Jimmy. As she sucked softly on the head of Jimmy's cock, she saw Tanner pinching one of Jimmy's nipples. Then the other. Tanner's cock caught her eye. It was hard again. Damn. Tanner's a freak. I suck his dick half an hour and can't get him hard. He plays with Jimmy's tits for few seconds and he's flying at full mast. She giggled. Jimmy really does have tits. Bigger than mine. He isn't fat or anything. Just a little pudgy with little bitty bitch tits. And he's so pale. He's almost as white as Alyson.

As Tanner continued to pinch and massage Jimmy's nipples, Dana Lee sucked Jimmy's cock with new vigor. Then she realized she could hear the traffic from the street and was certain she heard a dog barking as it chased a cat up a tree. Oh shit! We're in the open doorway. Un-fucking-believable. This is too fucking hot! She kept sucking.

Oh my god. She's sucking my cock. Dana Lee Pruitt is sucking my cock. I can't believe this. I don't know which feels better. Her sucking my cock or Tanner Wyckes massaging my nipples. I love that. Feels so fucking good. I heard this guy was into dudes, but I never believed it before now.

Tanner stepped behind Dana Lee, lifted her into the air, and guided his cock into her drenched pussy, sinking all the way in until his cock completely disappeared inside of her. He fucked her powerfully, holding her in the air, while she gripped Jimmy's hips for balance and kept sucking. He loved the sight of Jimmy's huge cock going in and out of her beautiful mouth.

Dana Lee started having an orgasm almost immediately. Fuck yeah, Tanner... that's more like it! He pounded her long and hard, and she was moaning, and gasping around Jimmy's big beautiful Billy club of a cock. Then she suddenly thought, I want this cock inside me. She pulled back and looked up at him, "You got a rubber, Jimmy?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Fuck yeah," shouted Tanner, pulling out of her pussy and setting her back down on her knees, "I gotta see this!"

Dana Lee crawled backward, pulling Jimmy's cock so he finally stepped past the threshold. "Get in here and close the door."

As Jimmy swung the door shut, Dana Lee pulled his brown slacks the rest of the way down to his ankles. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his slacks. She found the condom in his back pocket and quickly pulled it open and then rolled it down his cock. He was so big that the condom only covered about three fourths of his dick, but Dana Lee didn't care. She stood and turned her ass to him and then bent over for him.

Oh my god! There it is. Dana Lee Pruitt's blonde pussy. It looks like it's smiling at me. Or winking.

He looked at Tanner for a moment, and saw his own excitement reflected in Tanner's eyes. He stepped up to Dana Lee, put one hand on her soft ass and grabbed his cock with the other and began to rub the head up and down her pink slit, letting it part her lips and easing it slowly into her, loving the feel of her tightness and the sound of her gasp as he opened her. He eased in until three inches of his cock was inside her. Then he even more slowly eased it out until only the very tip was left inside. Then even slower still, he eased it back in until he had six inches inside her.

Dana Lee gasped louder and held the arm of the sofa for balance as he eased his monster cock back out and then slowly pressed it in again. The massive head scraped against her g-spot before plunging all the way in, and hitting the back wall of the inside of her pussy. Oh my fucking god. His cock is fucking amazing. Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god. Oh my fucking god. This is the cock. This is the cock of all cocks. I never want another cock but this one.

She screamed loudly as Jimmy worked it in and out. In and out. In and out. Scraping the g-spot on the way in. Scraping it again on the way back out. Every time it scraped, she'd scream a little louder than she had the previous time until at some point; she didn't even know for sure when; she just passed the fuck out.

CHAPTER 13

"Holy fucking motherfucker!" Amy screamed as she saw her Impala. All four tires were slashed, the headlights and rear view mirrors smashed, and it was covered with shattered raw eggs. And to add insult to injury, someone had scratched WHORE on the side panels with a broken bottle. She wanted to cry. She spent almost every dime of her paycheck on this car, other than what she blew on coke. She'd fixed it up from a junker without anybody's help. She totally loved this car. "My beautiful car. My beautiful fucking car. It's destroyed!"

Alyson, barely able to stand, leaned on her and said, "I'm so sorry, Amy. I'm so sorry."

Amy hugged her and sighed. "It's not your fault Alyson. Shit though. I've got to get you home. That fucking bitch Ericka did this. I know she did."

"Let's find her and fuck her," Alyson slurred.

Amy looked at Alyson and said, "Fuck her?"

Alyson shook her head trying to rid it of cobwebs. "I meant fuck her up. Find her and fuck her up."

Amy giggled despite the situation. "You are definitely fucked up and shit faced. We got to get you home."

"I'll drive," Alyson said as she retrieved her keys from her purse.

Amy quickly snatched the keys and said, "Oh no you won't. You are completely drunk, stoned and high."

"S-s-so are you," Alyson said.

"Yeah. You're probably right, but at least I can walk. You can't even do that. Come on."

She guided Alyson to the parking spot about 100 feet away where she'd left her mother's gold BMW 745i. Amy pressed the auto unlock and the auto start buttons so the car was unlocked and running by the time they reached it. She led Alyson to the passenger side back seat door and said, "Let me get you back here, sweetie. You can sleep on the way to your house."

Before Amy could close the door and make her way to the drivers seat, Alyson cupped either side of Amy's chin and pulled Amy's mouth down to hers. They kissed. No chaste friend's kiss. Not a thank you for taking care of me kiss. An I want to fuck you right now kiss. As she allowed Alyson's tongue to invade her mouth, Amy merely whimpered. She needed it as much as Alyson did. This is a bad, bad, motherfucking idea, Amy. Just push yourself away and drive her home.

Didn't happen. Instead as Alyson pulled Amy further inside and on top of her, Amy hooked the open door with her foot and pulled it closed. Before the interior dome light even began to fade, Alyson was pulling Amy's white tank top over her head and tossing it aside. As Amy leaned her tanned tit to Alyson's mouth so her friend could take a nipple and begin to hungrily suck, Amy began unbuttoning the front of Alyson's dress and roughly pulled it down exposing Alyson's own beautiful, creamy white orbs.

Alyson lifted her ass up so that Amy could work the dress down under it and pull it down her legs until it met the same fate as had Amy's tank top. While Alyson's ass was still in the air, Amy was hooking her red thong with her thumbs and like magic it was gone too. Amy pushed Alyson flat again and kissed and sucked both of her beautiful, wonderful breasts in turn. She briefly sucked each nipple before she began kissing her way up Alyson's torso to her neck where she let her lips latch onto the left side of Alyson's neck and attach to it like a leech. Sucking vigorously until Alyson had the first hickey of her life. Then Amy switched sides and gave Alyson a matching hickey on the other side of her neck.

As they began to kiss passionately, violently even, as if their lips and tongues were at war with each other, Alyson's hands found the snap and zipper of Amy's skin tight jeans. After a vicious battle, Alyson was able to roll them down until they were past Amy's hips and at her mid-thigh. From there, their warring lips called a brief truce as Amy stopped and helped Alyson roll the jeans down to her boots. She pulled one foot at a time out of her boot and through a pant leg and let the jeans and boots fall to the floorboard.

Ceasefire over, the two naked girls' lips and tongues were again at war. And a bloody, violent, deadly war it was until finally they broke apart gasping for breath. Amy pushed Alyson's legs open and threw her own right leg over Alyson's left thigh. Slowly she began to grind and hump her way up Alyson's thigh until their pussies were meshed together and grinding and rubbing, creating incredible wonderful friction. Each gasped and moaned and purred, but they just couldn't quite get each other to that point of orgasm.

Amy began to slide her way down Alyson's body. Kissing her way down her torso. Stopping to suck each nipple. Roughly sucking multiple hickeys onto each tit. Licking a slow path down Alyson's flat tummy. Finding Alyson's thick patch of pubic hair with her tongue. Just enough light for her to be able to see the answer to Rashawne's question. Yes her bush was thick, full, and flaming red.

Working her tongue around the bush. Finding the glorious, dripping wet, slit between her creamy white thighs. Dipping her tongue into that beautiful slit. That exquisite pussy. Slowly licking the inner folds of each lip from the bottom up to the top. Stopping at the top. Finding the exposed bud standing erect through its protective fleshy hood. Teasingly, tauntingly brushing Alyson's clitoris with the tip of her tongue. Ever so slowly. Driving her friend up. Up. Up. And over the edge.

Alyson clamped her thighs tightly on Amy's head and began to scream, "YESSSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSSSS. YESSSSSSSSSSSS."

Then Alyson collapsed beneath Amy reveling in the joy and warmth of Amy's naked body laying atop of hers. Sharing soft, loving kisses with her friend until she was reversing their positions and finally doing what she'd wanted to do since she'd put sunscreen on Amy that afternoon.

Amy moaned as Alyson slowly lapped at her pussy. Her friend was so attentive, so loving, so devoted to the task of sucking her pussy. "Oh my god, Alyson," she said. Her voice barely above a whisper. "I can't believe you've never done this."

Alyson continued, her lips wrapped around Amy's clit, softly sucking it as she massaged it with her tongue. Working one, then two of her fingers in and out of Amy's pussy as she sucked her clit. Oh my god. I'm finally eating pussy. I love it. Love it. Love it. Fucking love it. I want to eat pussy everyday the rest of my fucking life. I want to take this beautiful little bitch home and suck this sweet tasting juice right in front of Mother. Let her watch and see how sinfully perverted and evil I am.

Amy moaned and gasped, fighting for her breath, loving the way Alyson twisted and rotated her fingers as she fucked them in and out of her. "Are you sure you've never done this?"

Alyson stopped just briefly enough to gasp, "Never."

"Not even for Dana Lee?"

Alyson stopped cold. Dana Lee. Oh my god. What am I doing? I love Dana Lee. A torrent of tears began to run down her cheeks. Then she began to sob.

Amy wanted to shoot herself. Shit! Why the fuck did I say that?

Amy pulled Alyson to her, kissed her lips softly, trying to get her back into the mood, but Alyson was inconsolable. Amy finally said, "Let's get dressed, and I'll drive you home."

CHAPTER 14

Jimmy was pistoning his cock in and out of Dana Lee's tight, perfect little pussy, utterly unaware of the fact that she was out like a light, because she was draped over the back of the couch, her face buried in pillows.

"Fuck her boy!" Shouted Tanner, "Goddamn, that looks so hot!" Tanner moved around behind Jimmy, and put his hands on the boy's flabby ass and began to help him with his thrusts. Jimmy looked back and smiled, which only encouraged Tanner to get closer. He slipped up behind Jimmy and began to thrust his crotch against Jimmy's ass, almost as if both of them were fucking Dana Lee at the same time. Tanner had blown a few guys, but he'd never actually fucked a dude up the ass, and he wasn't doing it now either, but it was virtually the same thing. His cock was sliding in and out of the hot sweaty crack between Jimmy's legs and ass, and bumping into the backside of the boy's balls with each thrust.

Tanner moaned into Jimmy's ear, "Fuck my fucking girlfriend, pizza boy. Oh yeah, you like that, don't you? Sticking your cock in my little majorette's pussy?" Jimmy nodded gleefully. Tanner reached around and began to fondle his floppy tits and pinch his nipples. "Fuck, boy, your tits are bigger than Dana Lee's!"

Jimmy was thrilled to death. Tanner and Dana Lee were Silver Lake royalty, and now he was fucking them both at the same time. Unfuckingbelievable! He reached back and started fondling Tanner's hairless nuts, which must have triggered something because Tanner's thrusts became irregular and jerky. Then Jimmy felt a surge of Tanner's warm cum splorking against the back of his balls.

The feel of it was so filthy and wonderful, that Jimmy began to feel a bloom of pure pleasure in his gut. He dug his fingers deeper than ever into Dana Lee's hips, and began to fuck her harder than he'd ever fucked anybody before. And she was so quiet. She didn't make a peep. Damn. This girl can really take it! The couch began to squeak and rock he was pounding her so hard. Then with a loud crack, one of the legs broke and the couch tilted wildly to the side, bumping the side table and tipping one of the lamps over, sending it crashing to the floor.

But Jimmy was too ecstatic to care. He began to grunt, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuuuuuuuuck!" Then he went completely tense as he unloaded his balls into the condom, which was buried deep in Dana Lee's perfect pussy. "Oh... yeahhhh........."

That's when Tanner said. "Fuck, dude. I think you killed her."

Jimmy laughed weakly, drained by the effort.

"No, really, dude." With Jimmy's cock still inside her, Tanner turned Dana Lee's floppy head to the side, and saw that her mouth was open and drooling. Her eyes were half open, but her eyeballs were rolled weirdly back in their sockets. "What the fuck! DANA LEE!"

Jimmy's cock instantly deflated, and he pulled out of Dana Lee with a wet pop and helped Tanner flip her onto her back on the couch. Her lanky body was as floppy as a rag doll, and the blank look on her face was terrifying.

But after Tanner slapped her face and called out her name a few more times, Dana Lee blinked and looked up at them bleerily. "What? You said, what?"

Tanner yelled, "You passed out, Dana Lee! Are you okay?"

Jimmy started digging around in his pile of clothes, searching for his cell phone. "We gotta call an ambulance."

Dana Lee noticed a tingling burning sensation in her pussy, so she opened her legs wide and began to fan her bush. "Oh fuck. Call the fire department instead. We got a flash fire here." She began giggling like a lunatic.

Jimmy said, "No really, we should have you checked out."

Tanner nodded, "Yeah. That was so fucking freaky."

Dana Lee waved him off. "No, I just haven't eaten today. Bring me one of those pizzas. Come on. Chop-chop!" She snapped her fingers at Jimmy. He grabbed one of the boxes and put it on the couch next to her. She flipped the lid open and put two slices of pepperoni pizza face to face and took a big bite. Then with her mouth full, she said, "One a you guys wanna put out the fire?" She pointed at her crotch.

Jimmy was closer, so he managed to move in first, greedily slapping his mouth over Dana Lee's pussy, making her moan as she wolfed down the pizza. Jimmy was in heaven. His nose was buried in her feather-soft bush as he stuck his tongue into her velvety vagina. She tasted a bit of latex, but he didn't mind. He went to town slurping and sucking, and she was soon moaning with her mouth full of pizza. But as much as she moaned, she kept wolfing down the pizza with ravenous hunger. Tanner took a slice and soon all of them were feasting on something delicious.

But then Jimmy felt something rubbery on the tip of his tongue. Oh shit. He looked down at his cock. The condom was gone. He slipped his fat fingers into Dana Lee's pussy, and fished around for a moment before pulling out the condom. It was mostly empty, and white blobs of cum were now flooding out of Dana Lee's beautiful hole. He sheepishly held up the dripping condom. "Uh... Sorry... I think I... uh..."

Dana Lee sighed, swallowed her mouthful and said, "Oh well. I guess that means you can fuck me without the condom next time."

Jimmy smiled from ear to ear.

CHAPTER 15

Amy, as quietly as possible, eased her way out of Alyson's bedroom and softly closed the door behind her. By some miracle, she'd managed to drive Alyson home in Ms. Ferrie's car without wrecking it or getting pulled over for a DUI. By an even bigger miracle, she'd managed to half-drag half-carry Alyson from the car into her mother's mansion and up the stairs to her room without waking Morgana. Shit. That was so fucking exhausting. For someone that only weighs 120 pounds, Alyson is a lot of dead weight when she's loaded. I don't know how I got her up the fucking stairs.

Amy took off her boots and softly tiptoed down the stairs. Once she was down the staircase, she was less worried about anything creaking or making noise. She went into the huge kitchen and lay the keys to Ms. Ferrie's beamer on the granite counter top. Then she quietly slipped her bare feet back into her boots. She looked around. Dead quiet. No one was up or likely to be for several hours. Amy removed her purse from her shoulder and set it on the counter next to the keys. She looked around one more time before pulling the baggie with the white powder out of her purse. There was only a little left, so she poured the remains straight onto the counter, making a small pile.