Three Things You're Going To Do Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt something against the sole of my foot then. With one hand he held the brush against my clit, moving it slightly up and down, driving me INSANE - and with his other hand tickled madly at my feet. I giggled with humiliation and moaned with... humiliation.

"Answer me Jessica or else I won't stop," he warned, "I can go on like this for hours..."

"Okay!" I pleaded and laughed and moaned hysterically, "please! Stop!"

"Say it Jessica," he pushed down a little harder on my clit, "You know what I want to hear..."

I began to shiver from arousal, my hips moving about, thrusting closer and needing desperately for some release. He tickled the soles of my feet fast, his nails scribbling over them so quickly that I could barely follow their movements, barely recognise where one sensation began and another ended.

"No- No, wait- I want... I want you!" I tried to free myself by wriggling and tugging with force at my wrists, "please!"

He stopped and then moved quickly up to remove my blindfold. He looked knowingly into my eyes, easily assured that I was his, and he turned off the toothbrush with a click. I looked at the slender handle, and light blue bristles, and squinted with hate for this stupid random household item, which had left me ever so in need.

"Number three," he began to speak again, "The third thing you'll do for me." He began to play with my nipples lightly, pinching and teasing... playing with that amused grin on his face, "for every time I make you moan, you're going to call me master and ask me to fuck you."

"Please don't do that. I can't do this." I felt weakened by him. I was tired all over, and just needed a release, "please, I just need you to"- I blushed, embarrassed by what I was asking him.

"Uh-uh," he waved a finger at me, "and if you don't say it, I will tickle you quite severely."

He reached up and undid the chains that bound my wrists, but not those that bound my ankles. I pulled my arms down, hovering them above my face momentarily and I examined the red marks of where the cuffs had pressed into my skin. As I looked at the indentations, I noticed a warm excitement fall over me, something which I wanted to keep private from my torturer.

Jake moved back down between my legs and I closed my eyes. I was desperate to disappear and receive some kind of release for all the humiliation I had endured; and of course, that's when the warm tip of his tongue entered my opening, sliding up over my most private of places. At first it felt calming, soft and sweet; but that only lasted for mere moments. For once I heard him groan in the back of his throat, my hips convulsed at the sound, upwards and I struggled to remain silently pleased by his attention.

"You're not going to last very long with that stubborn silence cutie," Jake's voice rumbled beneath me. He reached up to play with my breasts once more. It was bad; I knew my clit was swelling beneath the heat and gentle strokes of his tongue. So I grabbed both of his hands and pushed them away from me. It was my only option, I thought.

He looked up at me and shook his head. "My, my Jessica," he caressed his fingers across my vagina, "that was a risky move. You're in a very vulnerable position here... do you realise this?"

I opened my mouth to respond but then his finger slid deep inside of me. He wriggled it until my hips began to thrust desperately once more. "Now let's see what happens... when I play with this little part here,"- he moved his other hand to massage my clit- a warmness fell across my cheeks as I succumbed to his knowing hands.


Naturally, embarrassingly, a moan slipped from my lips. Internally I pleaded that he would continue until I reached orgasm. That he would release me from the tension that was building rapidly inside; that he had caused.

Jake stopped. He raced up to tickle my sides. I laughed uncontrollably - tears falling down my cheeks- I pushed weakly at his arms- to make him stop- but he was too strong and too fast for my weakened body now.

"No- please-" I giggled weakly, "please"-

"You know what you were meant to say Jessica," he smirked, "you know what the rules were."

He reached behind himself, and placed the electric brush back against my clit.

"OH, please not that!" I felt like I was losing my mind! The vibrations- the laughter- the desperate need to orgasm becoming too much- "Master! Please, Fuck me! Please- fuck me!"

I gave in.


He dropped the toothbrush and let me go. Removing his pants with ease I felt his hard cock rub against the opening of my pussy. "Oh please," I pleaded now, of my own will, "please do it, I need it now. Don't tease me any more please." I reached out and pulled him in closer, so that he could enter me.

I felt him slide within me; slowly, the friction eased by my wet arousal. I whimpered as his he plunged deeper inside. That's when I noticed that his expression had changed. He looked caring; careful even. Thrusting back and forth in a tender rhythm, he was taking the most care not to break me.

"Jessica," he leaned closer to whisper to me, "You're going to orgasm in a moment, and then you are going to fall asleep." He began to move faster. I opened my legs wider. His fingers slipped back between my thighs and began to move in a circular rhythm exactly where he knew I would need it most.


"Please..." I trembled beneath him, my body, now so sensitive to his touch. I shook as he placed a hand on the back of my neck, and brought me closer, with a kiss. His lips so warm, so powerful, he drew me in as he pushed harder and faster inside of me.

And I climaxed.

My heart had raced, stuck-arto or whatever Jake had called it- and now it began to slow-down. Slowing, and with each beat, a little more of the blurry haze of lust did allow me the space for further humiliation. I stared up at the ceiling with my eyes wide and my body unmoving. Jake rolled off and rested beside me- then he laughed- only for a second- before he turned to look at the expression on my face. I turned to him intently, and-

"You're biting your lip; you're thinking about something," he commented knowingly. For a moment, I wondered if perhaps I could even like this man next to me. Perhaps he was something more than what I had considered him to be?

"Well," Jake continued, "none the less, it looks like I have a few more things to teach you besides guitar." He sat up and stretched, "Oooh master Jake," he mocked me, "fuck me now!" Jake laughed.

"What?" I sat up with my mouth open. How DARE he talk to me like that! After everything! He continued to smile, "that's it- I'm getting out of here."

I reached down to quickly remove the ankle cuffs, refusing to look at him again. I then stood up to put my clothes back on but... that's when I remembered that he had literally cut them all off of me-

"And," I added, "I demand that you give me some clothes right now!"

Jake raised his eyebrows at me. Slowly, he stood up and ambled toward me, again with that same damn grin. I detested that grin once more, and I despised his dark hair too! And his stupidly deep voice! Everything about him- I hated it!

"No," he replied.

"You can't just say"-

"Look," he cut me off, standing in front of me now, looking me in the eye, "I'm not done with you yet, you're not leaving here until you can play guitar."

12