All Comments on 'Three Times a Lady - Her Chastity'

by An Awful Cad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Your screen name says it all

The guy in this story has no redeeming qualities and the story didn't hold my interest at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't be discouraged

I liked this story quite a lot. I'd prefer a bit more focus on the loss of virginity. And some of the language seemed a bit overly complex. Just because you have a Thesarus (or an excellent vocabulary) doesn't mean you want to alienate yor readers with too many ten dollar words. I like your more "refined" style, however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Take courage!

Keep it up!. There are others who. like you, are good writers and have an interesting point of view who need to hear from us who like their work. If you like this author, please say so here.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
You dirty dog...

taking the virginity of a sweet, young coed. But then Janine led you to her room, didn't she? Perhaps Janine wasn't as pure and innocent as I'd first thought. Maybe you did her a favor by deflowering her.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 1 year ago

Your writing is very smooth...and perhaps a bit too erudite?

Although I ADORE the concept of a "leaky furnace pussy..."

Yes, dumping on Chuck makes you a definite cad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous