Three To Get Off Of Despair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizbeth had her mouth open, "Betsy," she said and her voice denoted disbelief, "aren't you jealous?"

"No, I don't think so; its nice to have Barbara in the house with me. We've been sharing the cleaning and the housework and best of all I'm not afraid she will take my husband from me."

"So you have your cake and eat it too," I said with a taste of envy.

"Yeah, you're right and your pun is right too." Art's face had a broad and beaming grin.

"But you still haven't told us where does everybody sleep?" My wife and her logistics.

"Well seeing your preoccupation with the accommodations, so far Betsy and I usually end up sleeping in the bedroom and Barbara sleeps in the guest room; but, we have ordered a King sized mattress so we can sleep all together; can't wait till we get it. Can we girls?"

"That will solve one of our biggest problems" Betsy explained, "It's not very nice to have to send someone off to another bedroom." Barbara only nodded her agreement.

My mind was drifting," What about the two of you, is anything going in between the two of you...Ejem, sexually a mean?"

The two women giggled at the same time, "No" Barbara said, "We both like men"

"And the same man as a matter of fact." My wife said wryly.

"At that moment both girls bent toward Art and kissed him. My wife and I exchanged glances. It was all too much for the both of us, too unbelievable.

"You know "I said my friend, "You are living every man's fantasy," my wife looked at me with a surprised look on her face. I supposed she thought her cozy world was starting to crumble.

Art shrugged and grinned "I know".

Lizbeth was starting to show a foul mood, "Art, would you get that shit-eating grin off your face; I think I can accept everything but that."

"Look Liz, we are all flying, is like we have drunk all the time—but we haven't had a drink."

"It's like we all have fall in love together"

Barbara tried to explain. Betsy nodded her agreement.

"And no one feels jealous?" My wife insisted not believing a word.

This time the three answered together, "Nope".

Then I asked something I thought it was important. "What about the future, I mean is this permanent?"

"Who knows? But then what's permanent these days? We are planning to move Barbara into the house lock, stock and barrel. Tomorrow we go to her apartment with a U-Haul and move home all her things."

"This sentimental deal has its own advantages, material advantages; you see Barbara is going to save on rent, also she can share our costs and she living with us she'll save too"

I laughed at Art explanation and shook my head, "It sure will be estrange, I mean Lizbeth and me often ask each other, . Now, we'll have to ask, "

"Then you approve? Asked us, a serious for the first time Art.

"As long as it is what the three of you want." Answered my wife.

"Frankly, I think it's fantastic," I said, "And I tell you the truth, I'm jealous"

The look on my wife' face was, I don't know, astonished? Surprised? Shocked? Incredulous? That and many other emotions crossed her mind; I know because I know she has always thought of me, in relation to sexual activities outside the couple, as straight-laced and stuffy; on the other hand she knows how much I admire Art.

"You are jealous?" She asked me with uncertainty in her voice.

"Sure" I replied "It would be fantastic to have to women al to myself. I get excited just thinking about it."

Now Lizbeth was really offended, what I say offended, she was right now ice-cold furious; I thought < Oh my Rick, prepare yourself the moment Art and his women leave out that door, and you have a big bulge to show, oh man¡¡¡>.

Lizbeth addressed now the three-some, "Have you told anyone else?"

"Are you kidding? Imagine what my parents would say? Or Betsy's?"

"I think mine would get me committed to a sanatorium in Switzerland." said Barbara

"We won't tell any other friends; but you are the only that counts." Said Art.

"What will your neighbors say?" I asked them.

"We are ready for them" Betsy said, "Barbara is my cousin from Boston. That's all they need to know. After all they haven't the minimal idea what's happening inside the house."

"You better keep your shades pulled down if you are going to neck in the living room" I joked.

"You know Art, he is right" Betsy was a bit concerned.

"And, what are you going to do when you are invited some place?" my always practical wife asked.

"We'll go as a trio whenever possible; in fact if we can't then we won't go." Art replied definitively.

"Except to my mother's house for Thanksgiving" Betsy put in.

"Or mine for Mother's day" Art said.

"And you Barbara, what are you going to tell your parents? About where you are living I mean.

"Well my living habits had been very irregular, I may tell them my lease is up and I'm living with Art and Betsy for a while; they would prefer it I went back home."

I asked the married couple, "what if your parents come over?"

"We'll just say Barbara is visiting." Betsy replied.

"You seem to have thought all your answers" I admitted.

"Yeah, the only problem left is to get enough sleep, being a two women lover is quite wearing I may assure you; not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"Yeah, I feel pity for you" I said smiling," But I can't reach you."

We all laughed in a good manner, including Lizbeth, think that surprised me.

"Well friends it's been great" Art said getting up, "but we have to go."

His ladies stood up beside him and he hugged tightly them both.

"It's the call of nature" he explained, "It's been calling again and again these last days" Barbara put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips and then Betsy did the same. For a few moments, thee three of them just hugged and kissed tightly like a bunch of grapes.

We watched entranced, I a little green with envy, my wife not yet believing the evidence in front of our eyes. This had been what Art, Betsy and Barbara had been saying all night.

"Good night people and good luck, thought it doesn't seem to me that you need it, you have all the luck in the world." Art said waving his hand in farewell.

"And thanks" Betsy put in.

"Thanks, What for?" asked a bewildered Lizbeth.

"For accepting us as a threesome" Betsy answered.

"Thanks for me, too" Barbara said softly.

Then they left.

We looked at each other again. "Absolutely amazing" I murmured.

"They seem to really be happy, don't they?"

"Yes I think they are" and I shook my head in wonderment.

"You know honey; you surprised me almost as much as they did."

"Really? How so?"

"You really seemed jealous."

"Jealous" I said "Of course I'm jealous; hell I had had threesome fantasies for years."

"You have? I didn't know you have fantasies."

"Everybody has fantasies Lizbeth."

"Yes but never talked about yours."

"Well, I've thought about threesomes, in fact the whole idea excites me."

"Me too," my wife said in a soft voice. She came close to me and pressed against me. She looked my crotch; I was sporting a huge hard-on.

"Honey" I said to her "Why don't we go to bed?"

"To bed or to sleep?"

"To bed"

Ooo000ooo

I took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom, we seemed newly married. As so many years ago she went without a moment of hesitation. Once in the bedroom I pushed her onto the bed and hopped on top of her, both of us fully clothed, and started dry humping.

"Hey lover, I don't know has gotten into you but I like it." Lizbeth was getting a bit flustered.

"I hardly could wait to get them out of the house." I said panting heavily.

"I have an idea" she said," let me get my blonde wig out of the closet and will pretend I'm two girls" She told it jokingly, but I was in flames.

"Won't work" I said after some consideration, "It will be just a game not the real thing."

"Ok no wig, but I have another request." She said.

"What is it?"

"Tell me your fantasies."

"Now? You know them. It involves me and two women."

She asked, "I'm one of them?"

"Of course you are, I love you and I wouldn't cheat on you."

"Who's the other one?"

"Jesus Crist, how can I know, nobody in particular" Now, I'm not one for swearing, in fact I don't like to and not for any religious motive but a dream is a dream, a fantasy is that, a fantasy; why do woman try to complicate things?

"Well don't you have an image of her?"

"No, I don't, it changes."

"What happens in your fantasies, Rick?

"Nothing much, I just make love to you and to the other woman" I didn't want to say much, I wanted to see where her thoughts were going.

"That's all?" I didn't know why but she seemed disappointed.

"Well, not quite. After I make love to both women, they---ahm—make love to each other.

Lizbeth looked at me with, was it embarrassment? Was it indignation?

"You are kidding me, aren't you, Rick?"

"No, that turns me on" I looked at her a little uncomfortable. "How do you feel about it?"

"Well, I don't have anything against it, I guess—but I wouldn't want to do it myself"

"Come ooon Lizbeth; don't tell me you haven't fantasies?"

"Well yes, I have."

Now I was anxious, "What are they about?" I asked her while I continued to hump her; this unusual conversation in between me and my wife had my cock hard as a rock.

"Well, sometimes I think about getting screwed by lots of men at the same time. Some are sucking my tits, others are licking my pussy and the rest are fucking me in the ass or in the cunt."

At that my hard cock had started to deflate, "You talk dirty, don't you?"

"What's the matter love; don't you get excited by my fantasies?

"Yes, it's fun too, sort of exciting." I wasn't excited at all and my flaccid penis was a real proof for her.

I had rolled off her and was caressing her tits, this felt good and I knew she loves it when I do it. Anyway I was feeling kind of excited again and I stated kissing her, long and hard and passionately, my tongue flicking into her mouth and tangling with hers. She returned my kiss, showing her hot, lithe, slippery tongue into my mouth.

"You would like to be with two women at the same time but you don't like me having the same desires, I mean you, me and another guy, don't you think it's a little egoistical on your part my love?" She had me there, what is they say? < What is good for the goose is good for the gander>, or the other way around, doesn't' matter.

Anyway it was refreshing, after so long a time, to our stale marriage this kind of give and take.

It was as if we had never fucked before. I took Lizbeth and unbuttoned it roughly and played with her tits caressing them over her white bra. I could see she was getting excited; her nipples were erect and hard and her breathing was getting a little on the ragged side. Lizbeth showed her hotness doing something she hadn't done for a long time, she reached between my legs and took my cock and squeezed it over my pants.

Oh my, how I desired her; I grounded my penis against her hand so that her fingers were jammed against my cock and balls; I dropped my hand down into her crotch and started to fondle her. It was almost six years in which we had sporadically indulged in fucking and our foreplay was just enough to get her lubricated; not like our first six or seven years of marriage in which we had fucked like rabbits. This night was different.

I stroked her thighs and her calves as if it was the first time and they trembled; her cunt juices began to flow copiously then, almost out of practice, fumbling I reached around her back and released the clasp of her bra. She rolled over to let me pull out her blouse and the un-fastened bra, revealing her tits in their entire splendor.

The evening had been exciting and I was naked and in bed in less time than it takes me to say it; I was hard as steel and my dick was larger than ever before and I took my time to take off Lizbeth skirt and panties, when I did I found she was wetter than she had ever been. I wanted her completely naked this night because I was feeling the evening had been one of excitement for her too.

"You know Rick; I'm picturing Art, Betsy and Barbara and imagining in my head what had happened between them, it's weird, it's probably wrong; it goes against everything I had been taught, but it turned me on in a very remarkably way."

"I too had pictured the three of them in bed together. It is like a dream. Two beautiful women, always loving, always ready and willing to fuck; it is the variety every man dreams of and very few has and even those few who managed this feat seldom, if ever, are able to win the affection of two beautiful women."

I reached with my hand down to my wife's crotch and toyed with her cunt hairs and her pussy lips, they were wet to the touch, Lizbeth was as excited as in the first years of our marriage. I liked that. To my surprise she returned the favor, first time in so long I didn't remember the last time; she squeezed my prick with one hand and my nipples with the other. For the first time in eons instead of getting myself sufficiently excited for my wife I had trouble maintaining control. I kissed her again twirling my tongue around hers.

Then I pulled away bent down and took nearly a quarter of one of her small but perfect breast into my mouth and sucked on it. I licked and pulled at her nipple until it was swollen almost to the size of a marble. I then repeated the whole process on her other tit. Lizbeth was gasping with excitement and as she told me later her mind was full of her own fantasies.

Meanwhile I had my finger buried deep in her cunt hole and was gyrating it around , scraping the sensitive tissues now swollen with her lust and coated with her juices.

She began to moan and murmur about something I didn't understood but seemed like she was talking about somebody and it wasn't me, her body was quivering when I touched her. All of a sudden her hips began to jerk upward rhythmically, driving me crazy and my fingers deeper and deeper into her body.

Lately she had asked me we made love in darkness, a total change from that uninhibited lovemaking in full light; in the dark room I was free to give the woman on the bed beside me any name and face I fancied. Actually as our love sessions had diminished with time, I gave her several—in my mind's eye of course--; girls and woman I have known in the past, I imagined myself touching them and their hands touching me. None was Lizbeth.

And then my mind was again full of the threesome. I wanted for us the same thing but was sure Lizbeth would never stand for it. Or would she, Now that Art and Betsy had accomplished the same thing?

And even if she would go along, how in hell would we find a girl to join us? It had been an accident that Art and Barbara had gotten together and that Betsy had accepted the whole thing. Well, perhaps me and Lizbeth will never be two parts of any threesome but my mind has no such limitations. Anything can happen there and surely did.

My need was growing exponentially beyond my ability to control it. It had been great to fondle my wife in the darkness and imagining her a variety of other women, but now I needed to fuck, to stick my prick into her soft, warm, wet, sticky pussy. I wanted to plough through her damp pubic hair and plunge my cock so deeply into her as I could.

After twelve years of married life Lizbeth knew the signs, could feel my need, my heavy breathing the rough movements; she was ready too, she rolled over on her back and spread her legs; as I rolled over on her I could feel she was on another place, maybe fantasizing?

I slowly slid my cock into her waiting cunt. There was a moment's resistance; was she denying me? What was she waiting for? A fantasy made reality?

I was not to be denied and stopped being the attentive lover and pushed hard into the enfolding softness of her vagina; as my pulsating organ slipped along the swollen tissues I felt as if she were squeezing and grasping me. Oh what an incredible sensation.

I heard a thousand voices on my head that of my former and faraway lovers—fuck me Rick, don't stop, don't stop, suck me, suck me; you are the best , you know how to excite a girl...---It was a cacophony of long ago heard voices.

I drove insanely deeper and deeper until my cock was encased fully by Lizbeth pussy. Then I started to pull out, I rose and my cock came almost entirely out my wife's pussy, then I pushed back slowly till I was all the way in again; I did this over and over and with each stroke she became wetter and wetter, her insides swollen and my cock closer to spam and cumm inside her.

Again my mind started to wander, only this time I was fucking two girls, one of them was Lizbeth for sure but I was inside the other one and try as I might I couldn't make her face clear, what I could see was Lizbeth lying beside the both of us watching me hungrily, waiting for her turn. In my mind I reached for her and stuck three fingers in her pussy.

Lizbeth was bouncing like a madwoman beneath me and as a consequence my bulging cock was being unbearably stimulated and I was afraid to discharge before she reached her climax. I bore down hard, very hard, jamming my pelvis bone against her clitoris. In a few moments my wife was snorting with passion, her hips were twisting and turning so fast that to maintain rhythmic movements were no longer possible.

"Oh, Oh¡ Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the groan was long and drawn out and I was happy and pleased it had been a good one for Lizbeth. Now it was my turn.

I pick up the pace of the thrusts inside her finding my own rhythm now. Then my mind filled again of erotic images, this time were of other woman...and Lizbeth, I and another girl and then there were the image that was the mother of all images, an image I found exciting, incredibly exciting, Lizbeth and another woman playing with each other, making love. In my mind's eye I put her first with a mutual friend Joan, then it was Barbara, and then amazing thing she was with BETSY. I pictured the two women feeling each other's tits. Fingering each other's twats, kissing deeply, their tongues intertwining---with Art and me looking them--- and all the while I was pounding and pounding, in and out, in and out.

I could feel the tingling in my sac and in the cord that started beneath them and run up through the center of my cock. The fantasy of Lizbeth and Betsy grew even sharper, they were rubbing their tits together now, in my mind's eye their nipples were scraping together and their pussies were rubbing and their hairy bushes tangled together.

With my eyes closed tightly shut my mental energies were concentrated in making the picture clearer. And when the two women suddenly stiffened in my mind and jerked spasmodically, I came.

With a rush my white thick sperm shot out my iron-hard cock deep into Lizbeth's vagina, flooding her; again and again my ass muscles clenched and released, each time propelling more cumm into my wife, slowly the twitching died down and I was spent, empty. The fantasy vanished from my mind and I was on top of my wife, after coming more powerfully that I had come in years.

Lying in the bed with my chest heaving and my cock with a mixture of Lizbeth and my own juices I wondered why it had been so marvelously good for me tonight and I supposed it had been good for Lizbeth as well considering her exclamations, gasps, shouts and cries of delight when she was cumming. I thought the new element were Art, Bárbara and Betsy; their story had turned me on like never before and it was evident it had turned on Lizbeth as well. Maybe I could still hope.

I rolled off her, lifted from the bed and went to the bathroom I wiped my still dripping cock, took a mouthful of mouthwash witched it around my mouth and spat it into the sink. Then I went to the bedroom and to bed, turning on the light Lizbeth's first words were,